Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls (16343 Views)

The Agony Of Jobless & Single Girls Above 28 Who Still Squat With Their Parents / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

What more can I say? I'll just take a seat and watch the never-ending drama on nairaland smiley
You are wellcome
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
And Oh! Less I forget, Mr. OP. It is true, single girls can be so irresponsible.
I mean, why would a single girl go after a man knowing he is married? That is so silly and uncalled for, really. They keep giving married men the "greenlights". Why should they? I mean, all single girls are just so pathetic undecided
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pennywise: So much storm in a tea cup.

The OP's rumination is an inevitable part of the emotional struggle every married man has to face at some point. Remember that technically its not an affair if you use condom. So, make sure.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hectortex:

which is

esere theorem of social mating mobility among upwardly mobile black women
read more here https://www.nairaland.com/1265198/dwindling-pool-male-lovers-nigeria/

Tashamania:
This is either biolabee's or coogar's alternate account tongue
Never under-estimate the power of a woman grin tongue

after u jabo and u no name anybody,, u now accuse moi of alt accounts tongue tongue
you must really have fans around here grin grin
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:
after u jabo and u no name anybody,, u now accuse moi of alt accounts tongue tongue
you must really have fans around here grin grin

You think?
You didnt have to do it with an alt account, you know? You wanting to be famous is quite understandable, seriously. grin tongue

And six words for you - stop derailing. Give OP some advice grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
debrief08:

A honest faithful husband will be worship by his wife, she will carry him like a crown and do all she can to make him happy because he has loved her enough to respect her heart, life and body.

this is NOT true.
today na for your pocket if you faithful.

as i have heard a few times this year alone, " if you don't cheat, its because you don't have a reason to"

i heard that from women. its one of the latest mantras.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

You think?
You didnt have to do it with an alt account, you know? You wanting to be famous is quite understandable, seriously. grin tongue

And six words for you - stop derailing. Give OP some advice grin

woman... you came to NL to feel funky that married men are asking for your hand to poke you and were called out..NA TODAY
so why dont u give the poster advice as a desirable young woman grin grin tongue
so now its attack time.. classic!

ive said my piece and catching my fun now.. lets go there tongue
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

Don't know if it's one of those two but it's definitely a regular using an alternate account.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

woman... you came to NL to feel funky that married men are asking for your hand to poke you and were called out..NA TODAY
so why dont u give the poster advice as a desirable young woman grin grin tongue
so now its attack time.. classic!

ive said my piece and catching my fun now.. lets go there tongue

I already gave poster some advice.
Tashamania: And Oh! Less I forget, Mr. OP. It is true, single girls can be so irresponsible.
I mean, why would a single girl go after a man knowing he is married? That is so silly and uncalled for, really. They keep giving married men the "greenlights". Why should they? I mean, all single girls are just so pathetic undecided
See? I guess it is your turn to spite on single girls like I did and like everyone wanted it smiley

ATTACK TIME? Dude, please! I'm way more than that. Dropped that like six years ago undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Toktee(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
A lady in her late thirties asked me wether am married,i showed her my finger,and she told me point blank that she iz in love with me,i was so dizappointed at the level of her desperation
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
ileobatojo:

Don't know if it's one of those two but it's definitely a regular using an alternate account.

My azz on auction If it is not one of those. LOL!

Been famous can be this hard grin
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by simdam500(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dont wana say anytin cos i'll definitely piss sum1(either op or d gals) off... @op it cool but dey wont hear dat noise, but am sure if u wana avoid do away wit dem, it soo easy for u to
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

Seriously grin grin now someone wanna be like the famous 'Tashamania'

you must think everyone is as jobless as you are....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania: ghghdvshvdhdja

YAWN..... after coming on here to impugn the reputation of married folks here on NL, then its suddenly i am a innocent soul but you enjoyed the gifts and attention

Innocent my foot

I put it to you u put up that thread to score some cheap traffic then when it grew out of control and you were being potrayed as a runz girl, u begged T girl to close the thread

Be careful when you post and be ready to face the repercussions of your actions, real or virtual...

can really imagine you typing your BS...
Please next time when you try to destroy peoples reputation online, think again before you hit Send or Submit

Take this as part of your education.. no need to thank me dear...

For the football buffs,, the Blaugrana are playing soon cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1265949/bayern-munich-vs-barcelona-ucl/

FORZA BARCA!!

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
coogar:

you must think everyone is as jobless as you are....

HUH! You quote my post? You must be doing well as a '"jobful" man undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

YAWN..... after coming on here to impugn the reputation of married folks here on NL, then its suddenly i am a innocent soul but you enjoyed the gifts and attention

Innocent my foot

I put it to you u put up that thread to score some cheap traffic then when it grew out of control and you were being potrayed as a runz girl, u begged T girl to close the thread

Be careful when you post and be ready to face the repercussions of your actions, real or virtual...

can really imagine you typing your BS...
Please next time when you try to destroy peoples reputation online, think again before you hit Send or Submit

Take this as part of your education.. no need to thank me dear...

For the football buffs,, the Blaugrana are playing soon cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1265949/bayern-munich-vs-barcelona-ucl/

FORZA BARCA!!

Whatever that was, believe me it was lame undecided

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by coogar: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:
HUH! You quote my post? You must be doing well as a '"jobful" man undecided

mumu woman....
may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino ewoks.....

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by simdam500(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Toktee: A lady in her late thirties asked me wether am married,i showed her my finger,and she told me point blank that she iz in love with me,i was so dizappointed at the level of her desperation
y disappointed naa? U wana accept her request?
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mtchewww even NL has got street urchins, no time. I'll pass. Smh
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Connoisseur(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania:

Seriously grin grin now someone wanna be like the infamous 'Tashamania'

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Connoisseur.. i see u
beautiful ladies...
i need to register my son.. will one of them date a younger man cheesy

wish them long prosperous lives///
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Connoisseur(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hey biola, its the Lords doing. I would give them the fundamentals then they can decide if they want a younger man. but you know you have to hurry up so they wont be termed 'desperate' for marrying much younger guys.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Connoisseur: Hey biola, its the Lords doing. I would give them the fundamentals then they can decide if they want a younger man. but you know you have to hurry up so they wont be termed 'desperate' for marrying much younger guys.

ahhh... nice one bro.
they are marvellous in our sight
it is well with them sir
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by tpia5: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
This tashmania is still trying to monopolize these topics? (Seeing its her specialty?)

There are plenty of men here who are constantly on the lookout for extramarital affairs and who are in open relationships or at the very least,have wives who dare not look at their phone talkless call their booty calls.

You can hook up with pennywise, orikinla, most of the guys in sexuality section, etc, instead of stalking other men who do not have such a high level of interest in clandestine trysts.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
tpia@:
This tashmania is still trying to monopolize these topics? (Seeing its her specialty?)

There are plenty of men here who are constantly on the lookout for extramarital affairs and who are in open relationships or at the very least,have wives who dare not look at their phone talkless call their booty calls.

You can hook up with pennywise, orikinla, most of the guys in sexuality section, etc, instead of stalking other men who do not have such a high level of interest in clandestine trysts.

^^^ WHAT shocked shocked shocked shocked

So was the post by tasha a signal for new fish

the plot thickens....

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania: And Oh! Less I forget, Mr. OP. It is true, single girls can be so irresponsible.

People, are we okay now?

Pathetic! Smh.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Connoisseur(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^in her own mind, she is famous but then she forgets there are other adjectives like infamous, unpopular and notorious.
All any discerning could deduce from her previous topic was an attempt to appear innocent when she s the guilty party, trying to distract a family man from his responsibilities and turning to cry foul when she was exposed and ridiculed.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin grin grin As long you dont quote me, keep spitting.
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bebe, see what popularity causes. President GEJ must have seen it all. It is never easy
Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
*yawns*
What's poppn here?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tashamania: Bebe, see what popularity causes. President GEJ must have seen it all. It is never easy

You ehn! U nor go go ccook for ur husband

Biko, whts d problem.My baby is awake now!

Leave these married men alone plus my husband

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
candygosh:

No be our fault say we fine and some retired grannies here are pained.

well, tell your hubby to leave me first because as for me, I dey enjoy him company, as a single girl concerned grin

Plus I never marry! angry You don forget say I've been tagged the "home shatterer" because of my beauty? wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls by biolabee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
candygosh:

which husband,,,,, the one she was signalling or giveing coded message to? grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / Her Husband Refuses To Eat Her Food For Up To 3 Weeks And She Doesn't Care / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.