Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira (14032 Views)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by DOnlooker(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2013
Hello House, What Business can one invest in with 20 Million Naira in Nigeria ?
Not stocks or internet start-ups rather tangible and grounded businesses like Major Distributorship or Production. Thank you for your contributions.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2013
Billboard advertising won't be a bad idea. So also is filming. Better still, you can contact a reputable investment analyst to give you professional advice.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Akdams(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by makdel: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
For a lucrative and sustainable business,send a mail to ladele_ladele@yahoo.com.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by enilove(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Build a bungalow and start a pure water business within the compound.
With this you can monitor your business and supervise it.
With Ten million,you will build a good bungalow and start the business.
Put the balance in a fixed depisit.
It is always advisable not to put the whole of ones eggs in a basket.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by DOnlooker(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank you so far for your inputs.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by fuelbiz33: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
D-Onlooker:
Not stocks or internet start-ups rather tangible and grounded businesses like Major Distributorship or Production. Thank you for your contributions.
pls contact me, and i'll guarantee u 500k returns evry month.
It will be more or less a partnership.
It's kerosene/petrol biz. But u dnt need to buy a tank and start selling yourself. It's more of a distribution networking. U buy from any dealer of ur choice and i get u ur buyers who will buy as many liters needed and pay u on spot! All i'm asking is my little share as u sell.
But ur total gain will be 500k plus capital.
I knw it sounds too good but contact me for details first and i'l explain intoto!
U reach me on email and i'll give u d details.
U will do ur investigation before u invest.
I'm not askin for 5million, am saying less than 5million.
Thanks.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by ajadek(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
D-Onlooker:
u can be using that money to raise lc to inport good/product what billions of naira to nigeri,with 6millions I can inport goods/product what 3.5b to nigeria with pay back of 4.6% of interest per year and make over 30% gain per tripe.08034989352 for more infor
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by chyke007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by MMotimo: 3:36am On Apr 25, 2013
I hope OP knows better than to believe strangers on the internet. Even if you meet them in person, expect to deal with amateur and professional fraudsters. May God grant you wisdom
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by robonski15(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2013
@ op u can read my write ups at https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business#14985798.. If you wish to invest in catfish business.. You can send me a mail robonski15@rocketmail.com..
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Yornandrew: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2013
Start a poultry and Fish farm on a fence land with a small house were you will stay
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by DOnlooker(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
robonski15: @ op u can read my write ups at https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business#14985798.. If you wish to invest in catfish business.. You can send me a mail robonski15@rocketmail.com..
Thanks. Incidentally i read your thread last week and found it very informative. I will be sending you a mail to request for more information. Once more thank you.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by massimo101: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2013
fuel.biz33:
It's kerosene/petrol biz. But u dnt need to buy a tank and start selling yourself. It's more of a distribution networking. U buy from any dealer of ur choice and i get u ur buyers who will buy as many liters needed and pay u on spot! All i'm asking is my little share as u sell.
I knw it sounds too good but contact me for details first and i'l explain intoto!
Thanks.

Send me your contact details @ tunde_adalemo2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by lolostic: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 07068101318

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by hassan123(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2013
buy 2 or 3 mack trucks. There are a lot of contract jobs there going on in Lekki. The tippers transort sand & pay daily. Pls any1 with gud tipers can call me on 08127402658 or 08165296059 for weekly delivery

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by DOnlooker(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
hassan123: buy 2 or 3 mack trucks. There are a lot of contract jobs there going on in Lekki. The tippers transort sand & pay daily. Pls any1 with gud tipers can call me on 08127402658 or 08165296059 for weekly delivery
Thank you bro. BUT must it be MACK trucks only ? What about MAN, Mercedes, Volvo, or other european brands ?
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
ajadek: u can be using that money to raise lc to inport good/product what billions of naira to nigeri,with 6millions I can inport goods/product what 3.5b to nigeria with pay back of 4.6% of interest per year and make over 30% gain per tripe.08034989352 for more infor
Please tell me about it! I'm verry intrested.
Click2ny@gmail.com,
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
fuel.biz33:
Thanks.

I'm intrested as well send me a mail and more information please!
Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by stpat1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
If you or anyone have a sound double axle 10 tyre dump tipper truck, I pay 150k weekly and I pay upfront so no story.

If you have a lowbed truck, I pay 250k per week. I pay upfront so no story. If your lowbed is in sound condition I can pay for 2 weeks upfront straight. I need to use it for nothing less six months.

@op, If you or anyone can get a direct tokunbo sound low bed truck, I can assure you that its a wonderful investment.

I am also looking at the possibility of about 10 people max for a partnership to buy the low bed or dump trucks and engage it in the contract then we split the returns on percentage of how much was invested. I tell you its a good investment. Everything is open.

Anyone or persons interested or need more details can reach me on 07085694495, 08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by tillo4real(m): 4:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Why not invest on black soap production,
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by hassan123(m): 5:00am On Apr 29, 2013
D-Onlooker:

Thank you bro. BUT must it be MACK trucks only ? What about MAN, Mercedes, Volvo, or other european brands ?
any brand. just mke sure itis in gud condition, like new one or tokunbo.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by surveycash(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aside FX, I am an importer of tablet PC directly from manufacturers. I have sold quite a number and still selling both online and offline.

You can see some of my online stores on
kaymu.com.ng
Facebook
Google Trader
OLX etc

I am working on a proposal to supply 3000 pcs of tablet PC to a school. The proposal is still in review and once approval is granted, we'd need financier/investor to partner with to deliver the contract.

To get in the waiting list of investors, pls drop an email at hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. You can reach me directly on 08050568713.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Buy a second hand truck and make it work with Guiness or Nigerian breweries, I can link you up with a friend that is a contractor with the two breweries. More than 300k is guaranteed monthly on a truck. I can act as your supervisor on a monthly salary making you a job provider

applause1527@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by honeyguy(m): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2013
fuel.biz33:
Thanks.

send me details bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by godello: 8:28am On May 01, 2013
I got 1million naira i need a credible investment idea, not forex or internet biz pls.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by ifyclose2(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2013
I am a medical doctor as well as a businessman. This is an informative thread i made recently https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how

If you want us to partner in the importation business and make millions off it, then contact me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com

And we certainly DO NOT need up to N20 million to kick off.....just N5 million would be ok to launch massive online, TV and radio advertisements, as well as choose a location and import the first batch of goods. I will handle all these.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by wally4kiss: 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
Dear Sir,

First Advice is that you should continue doing what you did to make the money. If the business is not moving fine again, then I can introduce you to agro commodities Exportation. Nigeria is well bless with alot of agricultural products that is needed outside the world. I have an existing exporting company that you can come and check our cashflow, we have buyers and we can work as partner, you dont need to give cash, we work together and share profit margin.

I need to talk much on this platform but you can contact me for more information on it.

email: exochronicles@rocketmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by massimo101: 9:34am On May 11, 2013
fuel.biz33:
Thanks.

Send your number to tunde_adalemo2000@yahoo.com we can do biz together
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by wally4kiss: 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
Looking for a buyer of Charcoal in large quantity. Contact me 08128252741 or 33106cfe

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Attractive Names for Products Made in Nigeria / How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria / Deadline For Bank Accounts Without BVN Elapses Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.