Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira (14031 Views)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by surveycash(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2013
Hello house, if you can supply 2000pcs Hp laptops on facility payable in 18months instalment pls contact me. All neccessary paperwork to guarantee payment of funds available on demand.
Thanks
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Meritgoal(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2013
Can any business be more lucrative than building materials supply? @ Op, I'll advice you look into building materials, Our company is a major player in the building material industry. We have range of products such has stone coated roofing tiles, security doors, armoured Turkey doors, wooden doors, pvc/toilet doors marine plywood, mineral fibre ceiling and many more. All you need to do is to get some links with building developers and other prospective users, and we sell to you at a very reduce price to supply and make a very reasonable profit. If you are interested, Email: ak.medular@gmail.com .....cheers to your success in business.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:35am On May 30, 2013
D-Onlooker:
Hello House, What Business can one invest in with 20 Million Naira in Nigeria ?
Not stocks or internet start-ups rather tangible and grounded businesses like Major Distributorship or Production. Thank you for your contributions.

I am seeking for a reliable investor to invest 300k for the release of this movie that the trailer copy has been pasted below.
http://vimeo.com/43151929

I also have the preview copy for serious minded investors and we can discuss profit sharing.
Call me on 08162655771 or add me on bb: 2320EEBD.
Thanks.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by cityhood: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
k

My name is dada olawale joseph,i reside in the northern part of nigeria and also in akure,i read tru dis tred bt dnt knw weda uv finaly gotin solution to wht u wnt to use the cash for well as for me am in to this biz dats biz of tomatoes,tatashey,onions,jinja,dry pepe,kulikuli,water melon,also yugot.
I buy in large quantity and supply frm the north to the south an this biz is very much profitable as well ll u nid to do is jst to buy in jfive container bus for transporting it i cn buy it for you or u gt it ursef.i hlp u buy dem and u sell
Plz note all these seasoner foods are vvery much chipa in the north compare to other pat of nigeria and u tends to get tims two of what u buy per bags of any tin u buy per
Sir ucn call me i xplain beta
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2013
I can introduce you to cement 2 manufacturers in Nigeria and build a distribution network for you to sell. I can also introduce you to transportation business if we meet face to face. You dont need an office to run these 2 businesses. Your money is secure and returns assured. 08183816811.

When you get well grounded, you can rent offices. There are many ways to lose money when one is inexperienced. So avoid mistakes.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by cityhood: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2013
cityhood: k

My name is dada olawale joseph,i reside in the northern part of nigeria and also in akure,i read tru dis tred bt dnt knw weda uv finaly gotin solution to wht u wnt to use the cash for well as for me am in to this biz dats biz of tomatoes,tatashey,onions,jinja,dry pepe,kulikuli,water melon,also yugot.
I buy in large quantity and supply frm the north to the south an this biz is very much profitable as well ll u nid to do is jst to buy in jfive container bus for transporting it i cn buy it for you or u gt it ursef.i hlp u buy dem and u sell
Plz note all these seasoner foods are vvery much chipa in the north compare to other pat of nigeria and u tends to get tims two of what u buy per bags of any tin u buy per
Sir ucn call me i xplain beta
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by pakpan89(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Try this with just N60,000. Details attached. Thanks

Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by DOnlooker(m): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2013
okpara ugo: I can introduce you to cement 2 manufacturers in Nigeria and build a distribution network for you to sell. I can also introduce you to transportation business if we meet face to face. You dont need an office to run these 2 businesses. Your money is secure and returns assured. 08183816811.

When you get well grounded, you can rent offices. There are many ways to lose money when one is inexperienced. So avoid mistakes.
Thanks. Where are you based ? I am interested in the two businesses you mentioned i.e. if by transportation you mean Haulage cos I'm not really keen on public transport. Done that before and it didn't work out.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by surveycash(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2013
@D-Onlooker...I sent you a mail since 14th. Did you get it?
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2013
D-Onlooker:

Thanks. Where are you based ? I am interested in the two businesses you mentioned i.e. if by transportation you mean Haulage cos I'm not really keen on public transport. Done that before and it didn't work out.

We can meet in Abia, Kaduna or Abuja. We can meet in any of these places.

Am actually into public transportation (intra and inter-state). If you tried it before, it doesnt mean its not lucrative. I studied both businesses before venturing into them. No regrets. Infact, transportation is more lucrative than cement business. Sometimes, money gets tied down in cement business. What you need is niche transportation for high networth passengers.

Contact me when you are ready.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by Missktinz: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
lolostic: It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

Can you please send me more specific information to cologne02@yahoo.com. Thanks

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 07068101318

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by kayjegs: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2013
You can visit these threads for more on business ideas and how to go about it

https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

OR

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need/2

Have a nice day.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by rexandyke(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by iamolex002: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira by SC1738: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money Talks with Rahmon Ojukotola is a regular radio show that helps and teaches Nigerians how to safely invest money in regulated securities and investments in Nigeria.

It is available for free on iTunes, spotify, google etc

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Business-News/MoneyTalks-with-Rahmon-Ojukotola-p1149619/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria / Deadline For Bank Accounts Without BVN Elapses Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.