Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James (4624 Views)

Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans / I Was Scammed By John Asekome Tunde / Pls Beware! Uba Bank No Whahala Loan Turns To Whahala Loan!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by dailydolla4u(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifyalways: Hmmmn .
I just dont understand why or how we keep feeding scammers
? do we get money that easy?

How did you pay the money,bank transfer?any proves?
You said you met him physically,did he come to Abuja or you to lagos?

Na wao for uzo waya. undecided
I' don't understand it too Sister, hw could u be so convince to the point of handed over such fat sum of money without knowing who the this guy is, what he do 4a leaving, were he leaves, no garantor, no legal paper work. It realy beats me. With all the Scammig stories all over thi Land people till falls these way, These indeed is a story of Iya Bashira! People my Moto when it comes to BIZ be it online or off, Is that of a Pilot- In God I' Trust, Others I' CHECKED" even my blood Brothe.
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Peaches90(f): 6:36am On Apr 29, 2013
bengreat:

why not report him to his church authorities?
I did too, I think that's one of the reasons he's calling to beg for time.
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2013
But why is this post not on fp yet?
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2013
Peaches90:
I did too, I think that's one of the reasons he's calling to beg for time.

Ok.
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Peaches90(f): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2013
This dude has differnt formats

Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Peaches90(f): 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
angry
Tunde Obafemi James: the '419'er from Ayeh-Gbedde in Kogi State. Still @ large.

Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Nobody: 9:42am On May 22, 2013
Hmm... This is serious.
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by 143boi: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
I dnt think its so easy for a guy to open such office on ur head except u had more to do at some point. What was the attraction to u? Ru a ministers daughter or u walk on money like rose petals? U guys cn sort ds out how u started naa
Re: Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
people dont know the damage this does to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foriegn Business / Business Partner Is Needed In Haulage Bussiness / No Petrol Price Hike, Supply Steady – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.