Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? (21197 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Vado: Don't tell me to supply you with prove or something but trust me, money ritual is as real as Hiding In Vegas. I've seen dark voodoo in effect with my eyes. It's up to you to believe or not.
Sharap and get out!JJC,Johnny Just Come.Prove it
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Tracetruth: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

The airtel number you dialled is switched off!!

undecided undecided

I dont know who you think you are or perhaps you think I'm a baby to be scared about silly things such as a phone number.You need more than that!

Please tell your JuJu men in Ogun State to Magically give us constant Electricity, Then I'll respect them.
sorry, it was a mistake. 07082799967. Why would I want to scare you? Also am not an ogun man am ibibio man. If may ask you is this science and tech. Not taught in almost all the world? Why has it been either the west or the eastern nations that champions in invention & discovering
You might think its due to the level of learning. Let me tell you they are no other parts of the world that practices witchcraft as this two geographical regions on earth

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tracetruth: sorry, it was a mistake. 07082799967. Why would I want to scare you? Also am not an ogun man am ibibio man. If may ask you is this science and tech. Not taught in almost all the world? Why has it been either the west or the eastern nations that champions in invention & discovering
You might think its due to the level of learning. Let me tell you they are no other parts of the world that practices witchcraft as this two geographical regions on earth

Sorry about the brief encounter, I called direct from my line. It'll cost a fortune. (I actually thought you gave me a ritualist's number. I wanted to accuse him immediately. grin)

Hopefully when I get a calling card I may call you.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by oderemo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
lari03:
to further help his quest if he resides in Lagos just relocate to Ogun state and do research asking the local people about Aiyelala or Ogboni or some of their festivals.

My reason is for you to first establish the presence of unseen metaphysical forces before you talk about money rituals.

I recommend Ogun state because I have seen a voodoo display in Iperu remo, a mat dancing to music at a festival and it stretched to its full length to show nobody was inside it. this was August 2002.
that is actually the agemo festival on display right there.
was a big doubter myself until i witnessed the agemo festival albeit long tym tho. what of that badagry igunniko masqurade, how on earth did they do that?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Sorry about the brief encounter, I called direct from my line. It'll cost a fortune. (I actually thought you gave me a ritualist's number. I wanted to accuse him immediately. grin)

Hopefully when I get a calling card I may call you.

Oh ! You're even relatively a poor guy and possibly also a teenager . You are complaining of phone call charges. I always know it that majority of you who spew rubbish in the forum , when topics that requires the knowledge of people who have had advance understanding and experience of life are mostly poor ( financially and spiritually ) people .

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

Oh ! You're even relatively a poor guy and possibly also a teenager . You are complaining of phone call charges. I always know it that majority of you who spew rubbish in the forum , when topics that requires the knowledge of people who have had advance understanding and experience of life are mostly poor ( financially and spiritually ) people .
Ode. Who has time to be calling an id1ots number. Dude was diplomatically sidestepping a dunce who could not even get his number right and you are here chest beating about your financial "success". Can your success compare to that of the billionaire atheist like Mark Zuckerberg? You better find a surgeon to help deflate your head and expunge the sawdust there-in.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Inoknowbook: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
bebe2: Debunking The MYTH: Can A Human Being Really Be Used For Money Ritual??

nairaland is a great forum, i ve been addicted since i discovered it.

its helped me in several way including making business decisions and market research. there are lots of well educated and knowledgeable people here.

however, i dnt think they are doing as much as they can in helping a society that is stuck ridiculous beliefs and over hyped myths.

i all know the rate people get killed and butchered in this country,( i have had to remove some pple from my fb friend list becos of some horrible pics that they share. anyone remember the dead girls that had her breasts chopped of and her intestine were sicticking out of her belly. gave me nightmares for weeks) all in the name of making money from their body parts.

my point is, this is impossible!! if u say the internal e.g kidneys are sold for a high price that i believe BUT if u say that a person was used for ritual and that person is now stuck in a wardrobe vomiting 1000 naira bills with serial numbers that has the same qualitys that a genuine one from CBN habe then i say we have been watching too much nollywood.
over to u.

You better say no to temptation. I know you are thinking about doing rituals already and just wanted to test the waters and see if actually it will work for you. Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't do it! What will it benefit you to kill another human? And for that little boy you are already thinking of using, better not try it. Thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

Lol. Where do these frogs come from?

So because of a debate about ritualists online I should call internationally direct from a contract phone.

Ok Mr rich-ignorant man. Call me direct from Nigeria 07882 and let's have a lengthy discussion. I'll leave my number for 24 hrs.

You are a coward if you do not oblige.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Ode. Who has time to be calling an id1ots number. Dude was diplomatically sidestepping a dunce who could not even get his number right and you are here chest beating about your financial "success". Can your success compare to that of the billionaire atheist like Mark Zuckerberg? You better find a surgeon to help deflate your head and expunge the sawdust there-in.

Guy! I don't have time to join issues with you or any other person. As one of my enlightened buddy in this forum always say "atheist are group of people who lack proper words to defined their belief system " , so for your information ;Mark Zuckerberg has a special spiritual gift that has elevated him to his enviable position . He might not have found a proper word to defined his guiding spirit , thus his claim of being an atheist.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
I no know book:

You better say no to temptation. I know you are thinking about doing rituals already and just wanted to test the waters and see if actually it will work for you. Please, I beg you in the name of God, don't do it! What will it benefit you to kill another human? And for that little boy you are already thinking of using, better not try it. Thanks you.
LMAO grin grin
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
pimp_lucious :
This is a very good question, op. But u must look far bryond the surface to understand sprituality. Even in the bible, blood sacrifices are made. Jesus himself had to shed His blood for the sins of humanity. U must understand that blood sacrifice is a very potent sacrifice, human sacrifice is the most POTENT sacrifice of all. However this does not translate to keeping the sacrificed human in the drawers to puke out money, no! It simply translate to a great deal of success in most of ur financila and business undertakings.

I don't know if u believe in the bible but u will notice in the old testament Moses performed a lot of blood sacrfices (not human sacrifices o) before undertaking some missions as directed by God. So believe it its real!

Sigh . . .
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

Guy! I don't have time to join issues with you or any other person. As one of my enlightened buddy in this friend always say "atheist are group of people who lack proper words to defined their belief system " , so for your information ;Mark Zuckerberg has a special spiritual gift that has elevated him to his enviable position . He might not have find a proper way to defined his guiding spirit , thus his claim of being an atheist.
LMAO. As usual dunces will always attribute a genius' success to the spiritual. It is not new. I've heard it said about my arrogant self. Continue searching for that spiritual gift geniuses have till you turn into Methuselah.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: LMAO. As usual dunces will always attribute a genius' success to the spiritual. It is not new. I've heard it said about my arrogant self. Continue searching for that spiritual gift geniuses have till you turn into Methuselah.

You- A genius ? Surely , you are suffering from environmental delusion . Excuse me , I don't have spare time to waste . Bye .
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

You- A genius ? Surely , you are suffering from environmental delusion . Excuse me , I don't have spare time to waste . Bye .

Don't run away you bloody coward... I'm still waiting for your call.

Wealthy Internet frog.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

See why you are a dunce? The inferiority complex worrying you also blinds you. I simply said what people have said about me. Nowhere did I refer to myself as a genius. But if you care, your sawdust filled head cannot compare to mine and its there for all to see. If you like run till the end of the earth, I will torment you where you show yourself, dunce.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mr empero1,

I don't have all day. I'm sure you should be able to afford the call wherever you are in the world.

I'm waiting.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think: Mr empero1,

I don't have all day. I'm sure you should be able to afford the call wherever you are in the world.

I'm waiting.
LMAO. Dude you are on a long thing.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
angry angry angry angry

My phone is still not ringing??

I'm sure rich people should be able to afford to make unnecessary calls if they want to?

At least that is what that inbred would have us believe.

The time you are using to view this thread could be used in calling now...abi

Still waiting..
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Empero1:

This is exactly what we are talking about.

Fakes and Frauds that gives the impression of what they are not. One would have thought, jugding from the above, that this wannabe is the son of Dangote. But alas, he is a freaking nobody that can't afford to make a simple call.

'financially' and 'spiritually' poor?? I challenge you on both, you fuckin.g coward cant come back with nothing.

Chicken.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Tracetruth: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Ode. Who has time to be calling an id1ots number. Dude was diplomatically sidestepping a dunce who could not even get his number right and you are here chest beating about your financial "success". Can your success compare to that of the billionaire atheist like Mark Zuckerberg? You better find a surgeon to help deflate your head and expunge the sawdust there-in.
it's not right for you to call me an
idiot my friend, I wish we could be more constructive in our approaches.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bregeard(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
My broder money ritual is real oo buh it dere's always a repercussion tho d babalawo wnt tell until d ritual is done...Rituals is just like goin to d devil to ask 4 somefin in which u surely gonna give d devil somefin in return...d devil may ask 4 human parts or it may even be ur soul...as long as u v pledge ur loyalty 2 d devil den every thn u do will be successful,even if u are a vulcanizer ur business will grow....dats d devil handwork.....there are so many rituals apart 4rm usn human parts......e.g,some clerics go to d devil 4 powers which dose pastors nd imams use in performin all sorts of miracles,which later turns into money 4 dem,buh d pastor will be payin a price 2 d devil,maybe one of members of d church every year,u knw...like dat sha....dats d little I knw bout rituals oo
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tracetruth: it's not right for you to call me idiot my friend, I wish we could be more constructive in our approaches.
Pardon me friend, but what do you call a person that tries to scare another with juju and provides a phone number to call? And in the 21st century?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by virtual7(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Whether u believe money rituals or not,it is a reality.. From my tiny knowledge,I know the herbalists use these body parts to appease the jinns(demons) who in turn return the favour by doing the herbalists bidding of money,winnings,childbearing etc. Not that the demons really need these body parts but because its a short cut to hellfire. The devil already promised to mislead multitudes so he uses his henchmen(demons) to relate with humans. Op, many pastors, alfas etc are involved in these.they make magic possible. Some don't even ask for body parts,they tell them to commit adultery with different men and women(especially homosexuality). It all boils down to the shortcut to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
virtual7: Whether u believe money rituals or not,it is a reality.. From my tiny knowledge,I know the herbalists use these body parts to appease the jinns(demons) who in turn return the favour by doing the herbalists bidding of money,winnings,childbearing etc. Not that the demons really need these body parts but because its a short cut to hellfire. The devil already promised to mislead multitudes so he uses his henchmen(demons) to relate with humans. Op, many pastors, alfas etc are involved in these.they make magic possible. Some don't even ask for body parts,they tell them to commit adultery with different men and women(especially homosexuality). It all boils down to the shortcut to hell.

Can you share any first-hand experience with us?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tracetruth: it's not right for you to call me an
idiot my friend, I wish we could be more constructive in our approaches.
The word "id1ot" is censored and will not show; in case you are wondering why it keeps disappearing from your post.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by slimmoney(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
alkadriyar:

He who doesn't believe in the existence of the devil doesn't believe in the existence of God
FACT

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by slimmoney(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
alkadriyar:

He who doesn't believe in the existence of the devil doesn't believe in the existence of God
FACT!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Can you share any first-hand experience with us?
Hahahaha. The only first hand experience they have is the first time they got a hand-job (maybe from themselves). Forget about it.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Hahahaha. The only first hand experience they have is the first time they got a hand-job (maybe from themselves). Forget about it.

>Sighs<

The Nation is in a conundrum. A feudalistic country in a 21st century, inevitably there is bound to be a clash. How do we attain the 'developed' status as a country when we still have underdeveloped ideologies.

I dont know which handles most blame; corruption or colonialism.

They should have left us alone.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by seguun(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Let's see how many people like your post. It will be a measure of ignorance versus enlightenment. The lower the count for yours, the better for the country.
You know, my friend! Many nigerians always try to form free thinkers in public but they are hardcore "jujuists" in reality (hypocrates). grin

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Tracetruth: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Pardon me friend, but what do you call a person that tries to scare another with juju and provides a phone number to call? And in the 21st century?
this isn't an issue of scaring one with juju, it's all about creating an avenue for us to learn beyond all reasonable doubt. We all belong in varied school of thoughts and have our different ways of defining cases
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
seguun:
You know, my friend! Many nigerians always try to form free thinkers in public but they are hardcore "jujuists" in reality (hypocrates). grin

Same can be said the other way round!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / Niger State Police Arrest 3 Fraudsters Who Dupe People Through 'Guy-Work' / Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.