Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? (21182 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
gendebs: Have any one guys tried it and it did nt work. Op it's real big tyme. I have not tried it and will never try it but i have seen misrable death of people that it's obvious they involve themselves in rituals. A young man in his early 40's slumbed and died with blood gushing out of his mouth for hours non stop and a mini coffin was on his chest. A guy in my area at mafoluku (john), when he died nobody dares enter house even thos pple living arnd that area at 9te dont sleep comfortably for some mnth. Abeg no follow them tak am say e no real and if u think otherwise i am going to Ijebu next month, do u mind goin wit me?

grin grin, ignorance bad o,
u see am wit ur own two eyes

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Tracetruth: I have read through all the responses to this write up, all I see is my nigerian bros being too civilize to accept realities.

Kindly tell us, and if possible, show us these 'realities'.

Now we question civilisation?? yet we complain about insuffecient electricity or bad roads. We will be the first to buy the latest Iphone or blackberry.

Suddenly Suddenly something is wrong with civilisation. Like I said, Nigeria is caught between Feudalism and Modernsim.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
kalunomics: do they transplant human head too?

I wonder ooo!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2013
You can actually go and sign a contract with them, that after your death your brain will belong to them
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by boron10(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^They transplant some parts of the brain, they make studies and experiments on brains, happy?

The NFL, American football league is actually looking for brains of former players to see the consequences of concussion.

Blood money make I hear and we are still living with less than $2/day right?
Una don increase am for us. It used to be less than 1 dollar per day. Thank God for this improvement o grin
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by OCTAVO: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2013
OP, you no sabi anything!
just PM me if you need a sure link.
I fear and respect Africa!
Nkan be! (something dey!)
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2013
boron10:
Una don increase for us. It used to be less than 1 dollar per day. Thank God for this improvement o grin
grin grin
Lmao
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Iyaniwura123: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2013
1 million likes!
dare2think: The valid questions that should also be asked is ;

DOES THIS HAPPEN ALL AROUND THE WORLD? = NO.

WHY?= Becuase it is a feudal ideology with no substance or proof?

WHY THEN DO NIGERIANS BELIEVE IN IT? = Nigeria is a constipated vaccum that is caught between feudalism and mordernism. Ignorance reigns supreme because of decades of bad governance and a poor educational infastructure. Its quite simple, if ritual money is not an international phenomenom, then its basically the social construct of the indegenous nation.

Examples of social constructs. Hitler's Gemany was of the idea that the aryan race had superiority over all other races and were capable of taking over the established order. (We all know how that ended)

Main Point; If you are surrounded with a particular belief and everyone around you ie family and friends including the external community hold a similar belief, then the chances of you opening up your mind to the wider horizon of life becomes difficult. However, once you grasp that concept that there is more to life than your immediate surround or belief, you are regarded as a rebel or renegade by the ignorant minds that surrounds you.

Question everything.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by gendebs(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2013
bebe2:

grin grin, ignorance bad o,
u see am wit ur own two eyes
i saw it with my two koro koro eyes. Dnt under estimate d power of voodoo.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Pedagogue: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2013
Many things have been said....

Lemme mak my reply very brief!!!

OP, remember 1 of the temptations of Jesus Christ...d devil promised Him all d riches of this world!!!

In the vein that the blessings of The Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it so DOES d devil maketh rich BUT there's an exception...d devil addeth sorrow to his blessings!!!

Thus, Anyone that is interested in getting blessings from d devil will have to go through his representatives on earth (herbalists etc).

The major reason why d OP thinks its a myth is because of d high number of fake herbalists ....But my dear, ritual money is real. I Have VERY GOOD reasons to believe it exists. If you don't believe in SPIRITUAL matters, you can never believe

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by yuzedo: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Ogwu Ego is real..... angry

If Jesus could bring out money from the belle of a Fish, why cant the hedd of a 40 year old Virgin woman produce Dollars?! angry

Typical Nigerians, always trying to rubbish our own things..

For all your Ogwu Ego needs, employment, Visa, child birth, bad luck, Election winning, e.t.c needs
Contact Ichie Alusi Okija: 51/52 Upper Iweka Road Onitsha.
12 Idumota Lane, Ikeja Lagos,
Shop 58 Alaba Shopping Center, Lagos
12 Pound Rd. Aba.

Hurry!! 20% discount on your first juju.
grin grin

Bro, do u have juju to make NL babes start dropping PUNNY dammit! angry angry angry
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2013
@OP......... The problem with us is that we hardly seek proofs..... We usually live our lives on 'dem say' and rumours.

We propagate fears with stories of rumours and old-fashioned ideologies...

@ OP, you simply asked them that does ritual money-making works, they replied back by asking you if you believe in the devil..... How absurd!!!!!!

Why would a society believe in things she can't prove 99% of the time?

Isn't it also hypocritical that on one side, we embrace modern technological gadgets ( cars, fones, ipads, private jets) like drug addict, yet on the other side, we shun the mindset that is needed to build and develop these gadgets? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by swiftycool(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2013
The intentional shedding of blood is an act which provides spiritual currency that enables a person attain the rights (power) to something in the physical, hitherto not permitted by reason of the person's original (spiritual) status.

The more spiritually significant the body from which the blood was shed, the higher the value of the currency in the spiritual realm. The highest currency ever paid in the spiritual realm was the blood of Jesus, which he gave up of his own free will.

Bloods of lesser things and lesser beings have also been and till date is being used as spiritual currency to attain "a (spiritual) power" to get at physical stuff including wealth, hence the process of ritual killings. But be not ignorant that blood forcefully shed from another will cry eventually 4 justice, which is mandated to be given after a time in the spiritual realm

But here, I speak not to the hearts of the carnal minded but to those of the spiritually minded. . . Its real

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin

Bro, do u have juju to make NL babes start dropping PUNNY dammit! angry angry angry

Nwanna, Our researchers have been in the Lab for over two years working on this..

Hopefully, by Christmas, we will have that one.. Meanwhile, we have U.K Visa Juju available now o!! And Ghana & Cyprus University Admission juju as well.. Tell your friends and neighbours.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by swiftycool(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2013
Double post lipsrsealed
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2013
swiftycool:

Bloods of lesser things and lesser beings have also been and till date is being used as spiritual currency to attain "a (spiritual) power" to get at physical stuff including wealth, hence the process of ritual killings

Ok sir.

Erm... any proof to ascertain these claims?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Haha.... For everyone that believes in ritual money-making............. Think about it dis way.....

You know if you reach the gates of heaven, first thing God go do you is slap you.....

God will say,....... When your fellow Oyinbos dey dance azonto in Moon and Mars, planets I built for your pleasures, you and ur people still dey do rituals and looking for ways to find me? If I want you to find me, I for leave you here for heaven instead of sending you back to earth...... The brain wey I give you nkor? waitin u use am do? angry angry angry angry angry

Why did you continue in the practices your Oyinbo colleagues left 600 years ago? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by pekelepekele(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
If it's not real so what's happening to the parts that keeps getting missed?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Sirniyeh(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Nobody will speak beyond the level of his or her spiritual understanding. I reserve my comment.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
OCTAVO: OP, you no sabi anything!
just PM me if you need a sure link.
I fear and respect Africa!
Nkan be! (something dey!)

i no need to pm u for secret proof. show us wetin u get!!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
@op research the word occult first before I answer you further.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by pekelepekele(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2013
Or lets just ask a famous Nairalander PAGAN_9JA grin
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Ekestar(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Base on hear say,i will explain to u how ritual works.First,i want u all to knw dat ritual is real jst as a pastor or man of God has d power to heal u from any type of disease if God permit.A juju man,can equally make u rich if satan willeth.Satan has much power bt Baba God still hold d key to our lives.Now to d bone of contention,to make money through ritual,either by killing human being,or animal,d two is similar afterall,d little difference is dat d one of human,is more of effective according to hear say,dats satanic tricks for u.Wen u kill smbdy 4ritual,it is not d person dat vomit money,d simple truth is dat u must invest dat money wich was used during d ritual ceremony into ur business or beta still u sprinkle blood of d sacrificial persn in ur bizns environ,no wonder every ritualist has one type of bizns or d oda.Am jst contributing b4 smbdy will say,hw do u knw,or have u done dat b4.OKAY.still on d mata,after d sprinkling,wich is still part of d ritual.after every every,ur bizns will then start waxing stronger and stronger every day,b4 u knw it,u will be counting in millions.Neva will u try it,satanic gift will neva last,and its always crooked [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by McDogget: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2013
i have heard a whole lot of stories about about money ritual. but, i came to the conclusion that; there is no such thing as killing a human being and that same corpse resides in a confined locker, somewhere in the so called ritualist home.and dispenses minted cash wen ever the ritualist wants. this money ritual thing doesn't make sense to me and i will never believe in it. although they say; impossibility is nothing. and the devil rules the world. but God's own people are unaffected by such things.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
secondly tonight is a full moon, if you were a medical personnel I would encourage you to remain in the environment of the hospital and pay attention to psychiatric cases tonight and the next 3 days. full moon is 7:58 pm
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Ok sir.

You want him in Lab with cronical flask, test tube e.t.c to perform the action No, It won't work!

I know you don't believe in spirituality, I will just say you should do a little research by going into some deep village if you're a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by basadenet: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2013
bebe2: Debunking The MYTH: Can A Human Being Really Be Used For Money Ritual??

nairaland is a great forum, i ve been addicted since i discovered it.

its helped me in several way including making business decisions and market research. there are lots of well educated and knowledgeable people here.

however, i dnt think they are doing as much as they can in helping a society that is stuck ridiculous beliefs and over hyped myths.

i all know the rate people get killed and butchered in this country,( i have had to remove some pple from my fb friend list becos of some horrible pics that they share. anyone remember the dead girls that had her breasts chopped of and her intestine were sicticking out of her belly. gave me nightmares for weeks) all in the name of making money from their body parts.

my point is, this is impossible!! if u say the internal e.g kidneys are sold for a high price that i believe BUT if u say that a person was used for ritual and that person is now stuck in a wardrobe vomiting 1000 naira bills with serial numbers that has the same qualitys that a genuine one from CBN habe then i say we have been watching too much nollywood.

over to u.

Somebody like you should be liken to the doubting Thomas of the bible. Would you allow an herbalist to try or hit you on your body with a charm for you to know if it is real?
If say yes, then contact me so i can try it on you, then thereafter you would know that this wild world you are in is not two but just one. Na fly wey no hear word they follow dead body enter grave.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2013
Ekestar: Base on hear say,i will explain to u how ritual works.First,i want u all to knw dat ritual is real jst as a pastor or man of God has d power to heal u from any type of disease if God permit.A juju man,can equally make u rich if satan willeth.Satan has much power bt Baba God still hold d key to our lives.Now to d bone of contention,to make money through ritual,either by killing human being,or animal,d two is similar afterall,d little difference is dat d one of human,is more of effective according to hear say,dats satanic tricks for u.Wen u kill smbdy 4ritual,it is not d person dat vomit money,d simple truth is dat u must invest dat money wich was used during d ritual ceremony into ur business or beta still u sprinkle blood of d sacrificial persn in ur bizns environ,no wonder every ritualist has one type of bizns or d oda.Am jst contributing b4 smbdy will say,hw do u knw,or have u done dat b4.OKAY.still on d mata,after d sprinkling,wich is still part of d ritual.after every every,ur bizns will then start waxing stronger and stronger every day,b4 u knw it,u will be counting in millions.Neva will u try it,satanic gift will neva last,and its always crooked [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

exactly, HEAR SAY
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Emusan:

You want him in Lab with cronical flask, test tube e.t.c to perform the action No, It won't work!

Why not?? (after all, he meduim we are using to communicate has passed through series of conical flask and test tubes for it to be possible.Why not use rituals to communicate with me?)

If he cant prove it why testify to it. Ofcourse I have been to some of the deep villages you speak of, and you know what I see?

Massive underdevelopment due to years corruption, little electricity, little education, inadequate health care, feudal ideologies and primitive and preserved cultural lifestyle (not that aything is wrong with that).

So, if you choose to believe something as absurd as blood money without any proof ( just like sango God of Thunder). Its your choice, dont just expect others to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by swiftycool(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Ok sir.

Although proofs abound all around Naija, even down to Uni campus levels, they r often not discernible to "jew men" but rather to the "illuminated"
its no point showing u a proof

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2013
Emusan:

I know you don't believe in spirituality, I will just say you should do a little research by going into some deep village if you're a Nigerian.

to further help his quest if he resides in Lagos just relocate to Ogun state and do research asking the local people about Aiyelala or Ogboni or some of their festivals.

My reason is for you to first establish the presence of unseen metaphysical forces before you talk about money rituals.

I recommend Ogun state because I have seen a voodoo display in Iperu remo, a mat dancing to music at a festival and it stretched to its full length to show nobody was inside it. this was August 2002.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2013
swiftycool:

Although proofs abound all around Naija, even down to Uni campus levels, they r often not discernible to "jew men" but rather to the "illuminated"
its no point showing u a proof

lol. I swear you be basketmouth brother. You funny die.

So I guess you fall under the category of the 'illuminated'? Right?

And there is no point showing me proof of what you claim is real? lol

Bros, that one na 419.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate And Intending Corper Among Those Shot By Policeman In Imo. PICS / Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Two Students To Die By Firing Squad For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.