Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? (21183 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by seguun(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Standard 9ja tactic; answering a question with a question. I am sure your explanation for arriving at the conclusion is independent of my belief; otherwise it is subjective and therefore illogical.
My question is only meant to be sure that I'm not anwsering your question in futility. Abi! What is the use of explaining ritual money to someone who doesn't believe in God if perhaps you are one. God is the root of all spirituality if you (by chance) you don't believe in his existence, we can as well go into that discussion before moving to the next level.So my question is highly logical.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
toluene12:

Besides industrialization has nothing to do with cultural belief system of the people, in fact in most cases they do co-exist.

1. Could you then explain the cultural revolution of China by Chairman Mao, who has been attributed to the industrial strength of Present day China?

2. Could you explain the Industrial revolution of Britain in the 18th century which led to simultaneos revolution in other sectors that did away with the primitive thought of the past and welcomed the years of enlightenment,

Industrialization has everything to do with the cultural belief system of the people.

The below is for your benefit;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/cultural_revolution.htm

'The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, commonly known as the Cultural Revolution (Chinese: 文化大革命; pinyin: Wénhuà Dàgémìng), was a social-political movement that took place in the People's Republic of China from 1966 through 1976. Set into motion by Mao Zedong, then Chairman of the Communist Party of China, its stated goal was to enforce communism in the country by removing capitalist, traditional and cultural elements from Chinese society, and to impose Maoist orthodoxy within the Party. The revolution marked the return of Mao Zedong to a position of power after the failed Great Leap Forward. The movement paralyzed China politically and significantly affected the country economically and socially.'
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by vanbonattel: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
toluene12:

so u guys actually expect someone to come online and admit to occultic practices.
its like u guys dont know the meaning of occultism
Where in the world is occultism open or branded as a theatre show?
Its secret and engulfed in darkness. U never know until you enter, those outside only have a vague idea of whats its all about.
And trust me u never want to know.
And in case u dont know, most of their activities are against the laws of the land - just like armed robbery - thus its not something for open discussion.
I dont know if you guys were grown up during the otokoto saga of the 1990s in owerri. Most men involved in the case have been convicted and sentenced to death by the state.
There was also the case of some 3 osu boys who were rounded up by the police after purchasing new hummer jeeps. The 3 confessed to money rituals.
Besides industrialization has nothing to do with cultural belief system of the people, in fact in most cases they do co-exist.
India is an emerging economy but they are also rich in black magic and occultic sects.
japan u mentioned also has Myo-o and aum shinrikyo sects.

Sorry to burst your bubble, there is nothing like money rituals, can you prove its real with a personal experience instead of your long epistle of "them say, them say"

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by vanbonattel: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
seguun:
My question is only meant to be sure that I'm not anwsering your question in futility. Abi! What is the use of explaining ritual money to someone who doesn't believe in God if perhaps you are one. God is the root of all spirituality if you (by chance) you don't believe in his existence, we can as well go into that discussion before moving to the next level.So my question is highly logical.

Where in the bible, koran or any other religious books can you give us a quote to support your ritual beliefs? Dont bring God into this if you cannot prove he talked about it.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
lari03: thanks for shedding more light on this thread.
@daretothink you really got bitten bad by the atheism bug, like I said earlier you will always find a point to dispute but am okay with that seriously lol, the thing is if you were in league with corrupt politicians will you go around shouting for the world to know that you and your guys are the hardest jiggas on the block?
funny the way you guys think but the bible explains it, you are like the greeks at the time of Caesar Augustus;you want everything to be logically explained but the world does not work that way, even your big bang theory has got loose ends; lollllll, so the few who grew in families that had religion when they were younger, got tired because they wanted explanations but all they got was religion : taste not, touch not etc I feel you for you yes I do because you never got to know relationship with God, the one on one friendship of prayer and worship, the guidiance that such a relationship brings when you are totally obedient and submitted to God.
am off this thread and the fact is there's a spiritual realm that even you the atheist, lives in and can influence once you know the rules.

Yea, still no proofs?

Blood money my as.s.

Is Nigeria the only nation in the world. Instead of us to device ways to advance primitive thinking and move with the rest of the world, we are still in the witch-doctor years.

Too bad. Please someone tell these ritualist to give us power to create electricity. Na that one I want.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
seguun:
You don't seem to know what being logical is about. Like I pointed out, your question is subjective and illogical (as a result of being subjective).
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
pafo: Jeez! Can't believe this thread's still open. How can some pple compare parlor tricks to traditional voodoo? Just ask urself these ?s; hw are kings coronated in Yorubaland, hw come theirs a robbery and there is this one man they won't touch, hw can a trader receive money only for all the cash in her purse to disappear, hw come this guy always leaves a scene just b4 something bad's about to happen, hw could one man in ur village live so long most of his children and grandchildren are dead, hw come a guy is being chased by a mob and all he does is jog without them getting anywhere close to him until he suddenly vanishes, hw do u keep macheting, stabbing or shooting a man without effect. These things exist, bt if u can't believe them, then u've lost sense of tradition. Like I said in my earlier post, consequences for these things are grave, hence the use of human parts for most of them.
Jezuz, you actually thought you were making sense and dishing profound knowledge. Just picking one of your "how come", go to China and see old people who lived so long. How come indeed. Lol @ stabbing or shooting a man without effect. You witnessed that right? Them never shoot am with 50-cal bullet, that's how come.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
logica: Jezuz, you actually thought you were making sense and dishing profound knowledge. Just picking one of your "how come", go to China and see old people who lived so long. How come indeed. Lol @ stabbing or shooting a man without effect. You saw that right? Them never shoot am with 50-cal bullet, that's how come.

Where were these people when the white man came to enslave us. Where were the spirituality and charm in the face of bullets?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by logica(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Where were these people when the white man came to enslave us. Where were the spirituality and charm in the face of bullets?

Lol...how come cash disappeared from a woman's purse? LMAO...Jezuz...there was even a thread that explained the shortchange trick pulled by currency changers at Allen Avenue sometime back. Some were saying the guys use juju, but those familiar with the trick broke it down as much as possible. I am sure some juju believers still did not get the explanation and still hold on to their belief.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by seguun(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
van bonattel:

Where in the bible, koran or any other religious books can you give us a quote to support your ritual beliefs? Dont bring God into this if you cannot prove he talked about it.
What I'm saying is if you believe there is God then you must also believe there is the devil. The devil's mission is to get people astray from the straight way (God). He therefore employs the use of many tactics to trade the victim's soul with the life of this world ritual money inclusive. Shaitan (devil) cannot harm physically but he misleads his victims among the humans and the jinns(shayatin) to commit atrocities in the world including ritual killings in return for there worldly desires. However all these will only make sense to you if you acknowledge the existence of your creator.

Iblees (Satan)) said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
"Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them" (Quran, al-Hijr: 39 – 40).
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by ghostofsparta(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
@everyone who has commented, I have this to say:

98 of you all knows nothing about the African metaphysics. Worst of it all, it would have been better for those 95% to simply say "I Don't Know" rather than pretending to know something about especially by bringing foreign Abrahamic religion to the topic. Well, it shows that kids and the uninformed are the majority messing this otherwise great website. Nairaland should have been a place where when someone seeks an answer, those who know about it should explain but because every 1diot wants to say something because they think they know, the OP and the outside world of guests learns nothing. It's only the user 'pafo' that knows something, the rest are just religious butty dimwits.

@topic
First of all, the OP title is misleading, it is as if it was intended to debunk the subject. I would have asked the OP to scan through my past posts on various thread to understand from NY numerous thread my kind of approach in explaining things like this. I am not a theist nor an atheist. I think of my self as a truth -seeker using what I termed 'anti-science' to probe certain supernatural claims in areas science is definitely bound to fail.

I have created another thread to address your curiosity here: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by virtual7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
dare2think:

Can you share any first-hand experience with us?

First hand. Experience? Don't know what u mean by that but if u doubt money rituals exists, please find out where kidnappings occur on a high, make ur research on these areas.I'm not talking abt ransom stuffs,I mean the type of kidnapping that they never find the person again.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by coputa(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Money rituals is not about putting a pot or a drum in your room which will be filled with money by mutering some incatations..money rituals is when you engaged yourself in any practice that will attract money to you..it may or may not involve blood...its a money magnet.it exist,
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nicepoker(m): 3:07am On Apr 26, 2013
Igbo people know a lot about that stuff. Ask them.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Nicepoker(m): 3:14am On Apr 26, 2013
Must u dad or uncle confesses 2 ave commited the said crime b4 u undestand that it exist?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by alstacs(m): 4:42am On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Do you know the kind of experiments laboratories have to do on human but they cant because of ethic? How do you think they came up with fake breasts/silicon etc..they need the real thing no matter what.....they need dead bodies, ever heard about when I die give my brain to a laboratory? Being dead doesn't mean anything your organs can still b used for experiments, your bones, etc....anywayto each his own

Haba....
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by seguun(m): 6:53am On Apr 26, 2013
logica: You don't seem to know what being logical is about. Like I pointed out, your question is subjective and illogical (as a result of being subjective).
You are just confusing yourself with english. If you don't believe God exist you cannot understand or agree with any explanation given to you on this thread. I simply do not want to waste my time explaining ritual money to an atheist. If this still is not logical to you then it seems "logical and subjective" are your recently learned english grammar. Smh!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2013
van bonattel:

Sorry to burst your bubble, there is nothing like money rituals, can you prove its real with a personal experience instead of your long epistle of "them say, them say"

Alot of you will just act as if you know it all.

I don't know atheist will turn this thread to something else. I thought bebe2 really wants to know something new not knowing she's among.

The major problem atheists have is "spirituality". Let me equate it with this and prove me wrong.

I don't believe anything like hypertension, HIV, diabetis exist. Confuse me here right now don't refer me to any website.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2013
virtual7:

First hand. Experience? Don't know what u mean by that but if u doubt money rituals exists, please find out where kidnappings occur on a high, make ur research on these areas.I'm not talking abt ransom stuffs,I mean the type of kidnapping that they never find the person again.

Yes. How can you convince me something exist and you have not experienced it in person or it has happened closely to you.

All you are saying is still Story, story and story.

kidnapping and body mutilation is rampant in Iraq and Somalia, is that for blood money too.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2013
Emusan:

Alot of you will just act as if you know it all.

I don't know atheist will turn this thread to something else. I thought bebe2 really wants to know something new not knowing she's among.

The major problem atheists have is "spirituality". Let me equate it with this and prove me wrong.

I don't believe anything like hypertension, HIV, diabetis exist. Confuse me here right now don't refer me to any website.

No all of Us dont know it, and the people that 'seem' to know it can't prove jack. Na story story.

As for you the ailments you mentioned, yes I believe they exist.

How?

1. A family member of mine has been diagnosed with Hypertension. How do I know, she was prsecribed with the drugs and I saw her failing health.

2. A friend has been diagnosed with HIV. How Do I know, I saw the lesions all over her body that is often associated with it.

Do you doubt that? Type it in google and see people all over the world experiencing it.

3. My former manager at work and In-law both have diabetis. Proof. I saw their medication and how it affects their health.

As you can See, I have FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE in what you want to find out. If in doubt I will supply thousands of evidence from around the world to back up my claim. From Nigeria to Fiji, I have pictures, videos, publications, journals , articles from around the world to support my notion.

Now you convince me about Money ritual that you have experienced with evidence to back it up!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by geezyk(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2013
gendebs: Have any one guys tried it and it did nt work. Op it's real big tyme. I have not tried it and will never try it but i have seen misrable death of people that it's obvious they involve themselves in rituals. A young man in his early 40's slumbed and died with blood gushing out of his mouth for hours non stop and a mini coffin was on his chest. A guy in my area at mafoluku (john), when he died nobody dares enter house even thos pple living arnd that area at 9te dont sleep comfortably for some mnth. Abeg no follow them tak am say e no real and if u think otherwise i am going to Ijebu next month, do u mind goin wit me?
I know the story about that JOHN in Mafoluku,u guys should have seen his edifice,looks just like a palace at d outskirts of mafoluku itself,when he died,no one dare enter d house cos of strange noises up and down.. D place is being used as a church now tho.... My people,it is REAL!!!
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

No all of Us dont know it, and the people that 'seem' to know it can't prove jack. Na story story.

As for you the ailments you mentioned, yes I believe it exist.

How?

1. A family member of mine has been diagnosed with Hypertension. How do I know, she was prsecribed with the drugs and I saw her failing health.

2. A friend has been diagnosed with HIV. How Do I know, I saw the lesions all over her body that is often associated with it.

Do you doubt that? Type it in google and see people all over the world experiencing it.

3. My former manager at work and In-law both have diabetis. Proof. I saw their medication and how it affects their health.

As you can See, I have FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE in what you want to find out. If in doubt I will supply thousands of evidence from around the world to back up my claim. From Nigeria to Fiji, I have evidence.

Now you convince me about Money ritual that you have experienced with evidence to back it up!

You're very funny guy! I thought you will say HIV/Hypertension/Diabetis was diagnosed in your body as a personal experience.

You begin to mention family, friend e.t.c and want me to believe. Remember, we mention people that had personal experience of money ritual, testimony, people that police man have arrested of it, people who God has also delivered e.t.c.

It shows that you and your people have baseless fact.

Anyway, God will not allow those sickness to affect us. None has ever happened to me but the fact that it hasn't happened to me doesn't me I should say they are not real.

If it's not real people won't say it, people won't give testimony, people won't share their experience in media or newspaper, people won't do any deliverance.

The sad story there is the souls they have been wasted will face judgement too.

Be wise,
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Emusan:

You're very funny guy! I thought you will say HIV/Hypertension/Diabetis was diagnosed in your body as a personal experience.

You begin to mention family, friend e.t.c and want me to believe. Remember, we mention people that had personal experience of money ritual, testimony, people that police man have arrested of it, people who God has also delivered e.t.c.

It shows that you and your people have baseless fact.

Anyway, God will not allow those sickness to affect us. None has ever happened to me but the fact that it hasn't happened to me doesn't me I should say they are not real.

If it's not real people won't say it, people won't give testimony, people won't share their experience in media or newspaper, people won't do any deliverance.

The sad story there is the souls they have been wasted will face judgement too.

Be wise,

Your epistle makes no sense.

Why not challenge any of my claims?

Explain to me why they are baseless?

Lastly and more importantly, I answered your question why are you evading mine?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Emusan:

Did any of what you ask me to convince you about happen to me?
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Did any of what you ask me to convince you about happen to me?

That's my main point because it didn't happen to you thus you can't tell me it's real just because it happen to your family member or friend.

I said it's baseless because the way we give our fact about money ritual is the same way you give yours "story story" NO personal experience of it.

I didn't evading your question, I answered you base on the story you tell.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2013
Emusan:

That's my main point because it didn't happen to you thus you can't tell me it's real just because it happen to your family member or friend.

I said it's baseless because the way we give our fact about money ritual is the same way you give yours "story story" NO personal experience of it.

I didn't evading your question, I answered you base on the story you tell.

Mr emusan!

You are trying to play smart! How can you tell me to harvest and tell me not to use tools?

You asked me to convince you without websites, where most of my evidence lie.

How else will I show you evidence of my claims? Fly it to you?

You damn well know I have evidence, but you ask me not to use it, then you turn around and call them baseless?

Is honesty not part of a Christian value?

How else do I need to be convinced on the Internet without, publications, videos or pictures? All of which I can give to to ascertain my claims.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Emusan(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2013
dare2think:

Mr emusan!

You are trying to play smart! How can you tell me to harvest and tell me not to use tools?

You asked me to convince you without websites, where most of my evidence lie.

How else will I show you evidence of my claims? Fly it to you?

You damn well know I have evidence, but you ask me not to use it, then you turn around and call them baseless?

Is honesty not part of a Christian value?

How else do I need to be convinced on the Internet without, publications, videos or pictures? All of which I can give to to ascertain my claims.

Look at yourself you just make me laugh here. You want to provide fact through internet and want me to believe. We have some site that prove evidence of God existence yet we have some who disprove His existence. Why can't you browse about money ritual and see whelther there will be answer or not.

@color red, then what about the lifeless body found in some places with missing part or police report or personal experience share in daily newspaper?

Even if some of these parts can be transplanting(as one of you claim), can human head/bosom/male organ be transplant? Then, why these parts are missing always?

Just allow spirituality to take place in your life once and see the glory of God and the devil.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by dare2think: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Emusan:

Look at yourself you just make me laugh here. You want to provide fact through internet and want me to believe. We have some site that prove evidence of God existence yet we have some who disprove His existence. Why can't you browse about money ritual and see whelther there will be answer or not.

@color red, then what about the lifeless body found in some places with missing part or police report or personal experience share in daily newspaper?

Even if some of these parts can be transplanting(as one of you claim), can human head/bosom/male organ be transplant? Then, why these parts are missing always?

Just allow spirituality to take place in your life once and see the glory of God and the devil.

How else will I provide you fact?

When you were in school, how were you taught to provide facts?

So because body parts are missing the best explanation you can come up with is that it must have been used for blood money? Is that your meaning of facts?

Is that not borderline ignorance? The body parts missing in bodies found around the world are used for blood money too.

You need to expand your mind to the phenomenal aspects and nature of humanity.
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by bebe2(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2013
DAT ALSO MEANS THESE BODIES WILL NOT DECAY O,

DEM GO HUST DEY VOMIT MONEY grin grin grin

IGNORANCE BAD O

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by AtheistD(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
bebe2: DAT ALSO MEANS THESE BODIES WILL NOT DECAY O,

IGNORANCE BAD O

grin smiley cheesy

Some countries are developing plans to travel to other planets with the expectation of discovering certain valuable minerals etc. They are also looking at terraforming too. We are still talking about money rituals shocked

Also, didnt ancient Carthage perform child and human sacrifice during times of distress? This is nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
bebe2: DAT ALSO MEANS THESE BODIES WILL NOT DECAY O,

IGNORANCE BAD O

Your first problem is that you laugh at what you dont understand.

Money rituals does not mean that some head in your closet will keep vomiting money. Its simply means that you will be opened to unusual blessings. If you own a barbing salon, you would start to grow at an alarming rate.

You can laugh at the concept of money rituals but you cant laugh at the concept of people praying in church for blessings.. Its one and the same thing!

Open your mind my dear child..
Re: Debunking The Myth Of Money Ritual: Is It Real? by Afam4evaIsASlut: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
toluene12:

so u guys actually expect someone to come online and admit to occultic practices.
its like u guys dont know the meaning of occultism
Where in the world is occultism open or branded as a theatre show?
Its secret and engulfed in darkness. U never know until you enter, those outside only have a vague idea of whats its all about.
And trust me u never want to know.
And in case u dont know, most of their activities are against the laws of the land - just like armed robbery - thus its not something for open discussion.
I dont know if you guys were grown up during the otokoto saga of the 1990s in owerri. Most men involved in the case have been convicted and sentenced to death by the state.
There was also the case of some 3 osu boys who were rounded up by the police after purchasing new hummer jeeps. The 3 confessed to money rituals.
India is an emerging economy but they are also rich in black magic and occultic sects.
japan u mentioned also has Myo-o and aum shinrikyo sects.

Otokoto kidnapped people, murdered them, then sold their vital organs overseas. If this is what you call money ritual, then I guess youre right. However, since I know thats not what your talking about, then ure absolutely wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) / Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Man Who Specializes In Printing Fake Voters Cards Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.