Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (262003 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
'Keji :
Hello Ladies...thank u all for ur wonderful contributions,my wedding was dis last Saturday and everybody liked my colour combo all thanks to understand. I'll post pictures soon.

Awwwww sweet! You rocked the colours! God bless your home!

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yvete:

Thanks Sassygal. May God bless your hustle.

Thanks hon! Enjoy your day!

Btw @Rocktation, when are u inviting us for the launching of your event coy wink
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Haha! Sometime soon. Say next life or so.. tongue
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lat55(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Please I am in search of a hall anywhere in lagos that can seat 1000-1500 people. Preferably close to hotels n a church that we can use for the service. PLEASE HELP
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
@rocknation and sassygirl pls respnd
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good scheming, i'd say. But can't think of where the orange will fit into right now. Orange has a lot in common with coral, so one has to give to make things easier.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gosh! A lot of information on this thread, have been lost.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thanks @rocknation
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
@Nayimi, you have got it sorted already. To appease ur mil, chose a coral shade close to orange
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
lat55: Please I am in search of a hall anywhere in lagos that can seat 1000-1500 people. Preferably close to hotels n a church that we can use for the service. PLEASE HELP

It will do a whole lot of good, if you narrow it down to choice / preferable locations or budget. Lagos is quite big, you know
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lat55(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
sassygal:

It will do a whole lot of good, if you narrow it down to choice / preferable locations or budget. Lagos is quite big, you know

Anywhere in ikeja or the island
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lat55(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Btw, I picked grey, peach and blue as my colors. That works ryt?

Thanks a lot
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 3:12am On Jun 30, 2014
lat55:

Anywhere in ikeja or the island

Anchor Event place, Agindingbi
The Haven, ikeja
Dehall, ikeja
Darlington hall, ilupeju
Incubator, vi
Landmark, Oniru
The Ark, lekki
Red carpet, Oniru

Your colors are cool
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lat55(f): 3:44am On Jun 30, 2014
sassygal:

Anchor Event place, Agindingbi
The Haven, ikeja
Dehall, ikeja
Darlington hall, ilupeju
Incubator, vi
Landmark, Oniru
The Ark, lekki
Red carpet, Oniru

Your colors are cool

Thanks a lot
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Please recommend an affordable makeup professional for my wedding in lagos, how much do they charge?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
i suggest your chiefbridesmaid do a champagne gold outfit (its cool when d c.bridesmaid is looking cool close to the bride) and your brides maid do the coral dress.
the groom should do blue suit with coral and groomsmen do black suit with champagne gold

For ASO-EBI we can sort out that for you at HOPSYTRENDIES
HopsyTrendies Beautiful trending fabrics, Haute Couture, Aso-Ebi, Aso-Oke,consultation. Tel:+2348174700184, BBm 7C440E02 No18 Adebowale Sebanjo street magodo phase2. instagram: @hopsytrendies
Nayimi: Hello thanks God NL is back, pls I need help on working with this colors for my white weddiing that is coming soon. The main colors are champagne gold and coral.
Am thinking;
Aso ebi- coral fabric and champagne gold headgear
Chiefbrides maid coral dress with c-gold hair fascinator
Brides made c-gold dress with hair fascinator
Husband black suit whte shirt with c-gold tie or bow
Grooms men with black suite with shirt and coral bow.
Is ths okaay pls
I want to add orange becos of my mother inlaw. Don't even know how to do that.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Okay thanks
If ur prices aint on the high side, then let's see how it goes.
oadeyeye: i suggest your chiefbridesmaid do a champagne gold outfit (its cool when d c.bridesmaid is looking cool close to the bride) and your brides maid do the coral dress.
the groom should do blue suit with coral and groomsmen do black suit with champagne gold
For ASO-EBI we can sort out that for you at HOPSYTRENDIES
HopsyTrendies Beautiful trending fabrics, Haute Couture, Aso-Ebi, Aso-Oke,consultation. Tel:+2348174700184, BBm 7C440E02 No18 Adebowale Sebanjo street magodo phase2. instagram: @hopsytrendies
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
prices are very reasonable, just add me on whatapp or bb and we take it from there
Nayimi: Okay thanks
If ur prices aint on the high side, then let's see how it goes.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls my wedding is coming up in Oct but my challenge is colour combination.some one suggest this colours for me but I dnt know how to combine them

Friday fuchsia pink,gray and champagne gold
Sat yellow,silver and teal.
Pls I nid ur opinion on this colours n how u think it can b combined. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
I suggest you keep the friday as fuchsia pink and champagne gold. check the link for inspiration
http://nubride.com/2014/01/08/gorgeous-champagne-gold-and-fuschia-wedding-at-quendon-park-by-perfect-events-photography-by-jide-alakija/

and for saturday yellow and Teal is a perfect combo with silver accent in the decoration, as well as aso ebi and your train clothings.

Tinnasmile: Pls my wedding is coming up in Oct but my challenge is colour combination.some one suggest this colours for me but I dnt know how to combine them

Friday fuchsia pink,gray and champagne gold
Sat yellow,silver and teal.
Pls I nid ur opinion on this colours n how u think it can b combined. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kendlez(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls my wedding is coming up in December and I really need your help. Thinking of yellow, fuschia pink and little touches of mint green as wedding colours. Are they Okay? Any suggestion on how to combine them through out the event will be greatly appreciated. And any good an affordable decorator and make up artist in port harcourt will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
you can keep it at fuschia pink and mintgreen and bits of Yellow to further spice things up but this can be used in areas like decor and bouquet.
For the bridesmaids, mint green dresses and pink bouquet for them.
groomsmen can do with white shirt, gray suit and pink neckwears.
OR
Just fuschia and yellow/mintgreen and yellow

kendlez: Pls my wedding is coming up in December and I really need your help. Thinking of yellow, fuschia pink and little touches of mint green as wedding colours. Are they Okay? Any suggestion on how to combine them through out the event will be greatly appreciated. And any good an affordable decorator and make up artist in port harcourt will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by kendlez(f): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks so much....seems like a good idea. wud keep that in mind.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by clily: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Sassygirl, pls I realy want 2 contact u..can u drop ur email or BBM pin, dis is my emailwaitin 4 ur response ASP
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
clily: Sassygirl, pls I realy want 2 contact u..can u drop ur email or BBM pin, dis is my email-sweetlili276@gmail.com..waitin 4 ur response ASP

Pin:2ABB2755
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by clily: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
sassygal:

Pin:2ABB2755
Thanx
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Ivychika: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hi all, pls im planning my wedding early next year, n we re thinking of doing an outdoor wedding reception...pls does anyone have an idea of an any venue in lag around ikeja, gbagada, bariga n all n the prices too, even if its a school with a good environment.

Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.