Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! (3297 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Rhymez(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Xynerise and Dx
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by BattymanJ: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Who won?
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Xynerise and Idowuogbo
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:
Then vote for them

I hate band-wagons effect! People must celebrate creativity devoid of sentiment and follow follow mentality. Mediocrity shouldn't be a benchmark for evaluations/assessment.
For petes sake, this is not a contest for favourite nairalander but for legendary contributor!
God bless nairaland if clueless Idowuogbo win this crown or celebrated clown extraordinaire 190 wins it at the expense of legendary MrBrownjay or intelligent Vivian chinasa.
Not to forget the creativity and ingenuity of D-explorer. God is watching in microscopic 3D lens

Firstly, I respect you on here cos of your written english, but you court trouble in every thread you step on. What's the justification in hurling insults on idowu and 190 simply cos' they aint in the same "stratosphere" of your perceived legends of romance section?.

Secondly, in all your intelligence, you lack understanding if you think 190 and idowu aint legends in the romance section simply cos they aint "intelligent" in their posts(no pun intended). I million dare you to put up a poll of legends of NL(not romance section alone o) between you, 190 and idowu and if you poll more than ID and 190, I'll quit NL!!. Yeah you heard me right

What you're saying is akin to saying maradonna aint a legend of footaball simply cos' he did drugs or that mike tyson aint a legend of boxing cos of his messed up life style that lost him almost all his earnings. C.ronaldo in all his achievements and legacy in man utd, aint a legend. Legendary also has to do with longevity coupled with other factors and these two dudes have got it all.

From www.thefreedictionary.com:

Legendary read thus:

a person whose fame or notoriety makes him a
source of exaggerated or romanticized tales or
exploits

If 190 and idowu aint legends of romance section, then suffice to say, you're more clueless(no pun intended) than I give you credit for in this matter

Scratch that, idowuogbo is a NL legend(I removed 190 from this category cos he's more found in the sexuality and romance section).

P.s: I'm not tryna insult you just chirping in my thoughts. Remain blessed

6 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'll go with:

Idowuogbo (babe is ruthless - tears her opponents to shreds grin)

And...Mr Cork (Dude makes me crack up all the time. Was a tough choice between him and 190. 190 gets flashes of sanity here and there but Mr Cork is forever lost in that poo - absolute mental case grin)
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by hidenconyo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
if u need my vote indicatn...i'm confused
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by EzePromoe: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
No vote yet shocked

Anyway, if i had won this, i'll be suprise myself undecided

Idowuogbo, congratulations in advance!
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Eze Promoe: No vote yet shocked

Anyway, if i had won this, i'll be suprise myself undecided

Idowuogbo, congratulations in advance!
I voted for you
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
@lalaosky, you coulda just ignored him like I did.

Nigga was trying to start something but he's a nobody for me to waste my virtual keyboard on.

I gotta admit his definition of legends was something else grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
joeydozzy: @lalaosky, you coulda just ignored him like I did.

Nigga was trying to start something but he's a nobody for me to waste my virtual keyboard on.

I saw how you ignored him. That's really cool of you. I just had to quote him cos' he's fond of causing ruckus with his posts on most threads.

Plus I had to clarify some misconceptions in his posts to avoid the gullibles from making the wrong decisions
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
lalaosky:

I saw how you ignored him. That's really cool of you. I just had to quote him cos' he's fond of causing ruckus with his posts on most threads.

Plus I had to clarify some misconceptions in his posts to avoid the gullible from making the wrong decisions
ija!! mr. clarifyer grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
ija!! mr. clarifyer grin grin grin

Bia modella, ayam not happy with youangryangryangry

Do you realise that I'm following your diary like mosquito on human skin?. Update it this minute before I trek to the states and steal your laptop you use in causing trouble on NLangry
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Bia modella, ayam not happy with youangryangryangry

Do you realise that I'm following your diary like mosquito on human skin?. Update it this minute before I trek to the states and steal your laptop you use in causing trouble on NLangry
OMG!!! loool, I saw the subliminal shot you threw at my diary (saying you couldn't give your diary a name like Petunia)....I see you angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by DExplorer1: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Alright people! Keep VOTING your nominees. Your VOTES are counting! smiley

It's The Legendary Award. . . . . Lets do this!
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!!! loool, I saw the subliminal shot you threw at my diary (saying you couldn't give your diary a name like Petunia)....I see you angry angry

Subliminal ko, subway niangryangry

I was praising the name of your diary cos it sounds sexy and "ajebutter-like". Don't con me with this your silly excuse.

Update o, ayam tired of begging jor. I finished my always-to-be-continued story and still no update from youangry
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Subliminal ko, subway niangryangry

I was praising the name of your diary cos it sounds petunia and "ajebutter-like". Don't con me outta with your this silly excuse.

Update o, ayam tired of begging jor. I finished my always-to-be-continued story and still no update from youangry
ok, I'll try and update it tonight or tomorrow grin grin, ewe na iwe. You see, unlike you, I hate typing episles and that is what my diary reminds me of, bloody epistles. angry angry
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
I don't know who to vote between sexkillz, idowu, 190 and mr brown jay.

I'm confused
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
ok, I'll try and update it tonight or tomorrow grin grin, ewe na iwe. You see, unlike you, I hate typing episles and that is what my diary reminds me of, bloody epistles. angry angry

Tenk gawwd that you haff promised me so ayam waiting patiently grin grin

Just make it snappy. I just wanna read an update. Tomorrow then. Let's not derail biko, tupu ama mu ban on here. See ya @the derailers paradise
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
joeydozzy: @lalaosky, you coulda just ignored him like I did.

If you think you are intelligent, take me on legend. I wanna exercise your faculty!
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2013
@lalaosky!

Your response was just a pile shiiit of aggravated vexatious silliness! While trying to correct me, you failed shabbily employing diplomacy to redress my convictions. Nevertheless, I respect your opinions.

Legend to me is a status symbol. Someone I can look up to and be like. Someone that command respect and is an embodiment of inspiration. What makes one legendary is his sterling quality and amiable contributions to human development. The said individual must affect me positively. Now in your generalisations, you mentioned Maradona...yes, everybody back then want to be like maradona and Pele. As a matter of fact they were great and YOUNG players want to be like them. Does that mean they weren't footballers in their era of exploit? Ofcourse they were but MAradona stood out a legend!

Everybody is a legend so does Idowogbo and 190.But to me respect must be accorded to people that deserve it and not idolising mediocrity. If Mr.brownjay impacts positively than the razziness of idowuogbo, I think my choice is amply justified.

You accuse me of insulting people here...what is Idowuogbos trademark on this forum? Maybe you are myopic to certainty or daft to reality...whichever way, you allow sentiment becloud fair judgement. I have never insulted anyone before but if I get insulted I employ my full arsenals and fight back. Just like what you did now with the name droppings yet we have not previously been engaged in any conversations.

Finally, if you were intelligent enough you could have understand my standpoint and that's simply to wipe up sentiments from the voters towards Mrbrownjay. Its just an advantage strategy used everywhere to garner support...maybe you heard of the Mr saka port advert of MTN...which network did he discredit?

Enjoy your stay on nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Didn't expect less from you.

Please edit the part you said "everyone is a legend" that's all I can say to you

My votes are for idowuogbo and mr brownjay.

Sorry 190 and killz, I had to choose two and I had to choose one lady and one guy. You guys are still legends of this section to me, just that I've got two options
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Jhenny(f): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
;D190
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by hidenconyo(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2013
vivian chinaza and 190
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by GoldenLady1: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2013
190 & MRbrownJAY
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Enegod(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2013
190 and vivian chinaza
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by ektbear: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2013
My nigga CORK

+

MrBrownJay
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by chikk(f): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]And here we are folks! 18 were nominated. Seven have departed. We are now down to our final 11 contestants for the Romance Section's first ever Legendary Award!

You've read their posts. Now they need your votes!

---
Qualified Nominees

Idowuogbo

ItsModella

MrBrownJay

Xynerise

Eze Promoe

D-Explorer

MrCork

Mynd44

Sexkillz

Vivian Chinaza
---

Several qualified nominees, but only one can emerge as the winner!

~Each user of this section is entitled to VOTE 2 Nominees.
~Type the name of your choice-candidates ONLY and VOTE.

Sample: I VOTE Sexkillz and Jaybee.

May the best candidate win!

THE WINNER's CELEBRATION comes up on Saturday, 27 April @ 7pm with an Exclusive LIVE Interview with the scrumptious D-Explorer!

Happy voting![/size]

Huh? undecided if D-explorer come win nko?
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
chikk:

Huh? undecided if D-explorer come win nko?

In that case, he would proceed to have an Exclusive LIVE Interview with his scrumptious self! Hehe..
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
I vote Idowu and vivian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sues Ex-girlfriend For Abusing His Sperm: “she Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day”. / What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.