Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! (3295 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nnekacherry: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle: who is hiding posts na!

Btw if I pick a million dollar and I am ask by my benevolence God to share with just a nairalander, it will be 190.

If I stumbled on marijuana or coke and I am asked to dash... I will dash it to a lady here... Name withheld.

And what if a stray baboon find it way to my garden... I know a nairalander good with animals

Hehehehehe..
Somebody is looking for trouble..

But you are right about MrBrownJay, Dx and Vivi..
They always make meaningful contributions..
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Nnekacherry:

Hehehehehe..
Somebody is looking for trouble..

But you are right about MrBrownJay, Dx and Vivi..
They always make meaningful contributions..
Then vote for them

I hate band-wagons effect! People must celebrate creativity devoid of sentiment and follow follow mentality. Mediocrity shouldn't be a benchmark for evaluations/assessment.
For petes sake, this is not a contest for favourite nairalander but for legendary contributor!
God bless nairaland if clueless Idowuogbo win this crown or celebrated clown extraordinaire 190 wins it at the expense of legendary MrBrownjay or intelligent Vivian chinasa.
Not to forget the creativity and ingenuity of D-explorer. God is watching in microscopic 3D lens

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Speakdatruth: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2013
pipo just dey do follow follow dey vote. me i vote mrbrownjay and D-explorer.
true legends
shikena
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Speakdatruth: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:
Then vote for them

I hate band-wagons effect! People must celebrate creativity devoid of sentiment and follow follow mentality. Mediocrity shouldn't be a benchmark for evaluations/assessment.
For petes sake, this is not a contest for favourite nairalander but for legendary contributor!
God bless nairaland if clueless Idowuogbo win this crown or celebrated clown extraordinaire 190 wins it at the expense of legendary MrBrownjay or intelligent Vivian chinasa.
Not to forget the creativity and ingenuity of D-explorer. God is watching in microscopic 3D lens
i support u
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2013
some people don't know what they call legends

well, to each his own

190 and idowuogbo
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by fredoooooo: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Idowuogbo(badosky to baaadt gan) and d-explorer
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nnekacherry: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:
Then vote for them

Well.. I appreciate their contributions and inputs on this forum..
And believe it or not, they are all intelligent and making sense in their own way or in anyway they choose to write..
CORRECTION:- I voted for these 2 because i wanted to and not because everyone else is doing so..
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Popowaa: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
190 and idowuogbo
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
MRbrownJAY
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
joeydozzy: some people don't know what they call legends

well, to each his own

190 and idowuogbo
Legendary: adjective; very famous with good and great attributes.
Since we are dealing with humans and not fairy myth suffice to say we call 'human' legends our heroes.

The question is...do you consider 190 and idowogbo to be your HERO and HEROINE? Go back to these individuals previous posts preferably their last 10 posts and see if you still got a hero.

I am not making case for anyone but I love exhibiting maturity in sensitive issues!

Don't know why I do get emotional on kids insensitivity!
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
like I said, to each his own
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by kandiikane(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2013

Idowuogbo.
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by EzePromoe: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Eze Promoe and myself tongue
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
190 and ItsModella cool

I wish I could still vote MrBrownJay though.....
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Speakdatruth: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:
Since we are dealing with humans and not fairy myth suffice to say we call 'human' legends our heroes.

The question is...do you consider 190 and idowogbo to be your HERO and HEROINE? Go back to these individuals previous posts preferably their last 10 posts and see if you still got a hero.

I am not making case for anyone but I love exhibiting maturity in sensitive issues!

i will neva pick idowuogbo wahala n fight fight replies 2d brilliant replies of mrbrownjay or baseless nigeria girls hating 190 comics 2d intelligent vivian chinaza or d creativity n rebranding of dexplorer n gud interestin humor of xynerise.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by EzePromoe: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Speakdatruth: mumu. selfish
Desperate is the right word. I'm so desperate embarassed
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Speakdatruth: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Desperate is the right word. I'm so desperate embarassed
lmao. ok no vex
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Me and Idowu.
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by trixandra(f): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
xynerise and mynd44
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Speakdatruth: i will neva pick idowuogbo wahala n fight fight replies 2d brilliant replies of mrbrownjay or baseless nigeria girls hating 190 comics 2d intelligent vivian chinaza or d creativity n rebranding of dexplorer n gud interestin humor of xynerise.
Guy, since the contest is one in a series I guess it will definitely go round. 3 episodes in a year brightens our prospects of becoming legends! Let the fun start with the clueless ones first.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella: Me and Idowu.
Seriously you wan be legend too?
Unto what levels na?

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Speakdatruth: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:
Guy, since the contest is one in a series I guess it will definitely go round. 3 episodes in a year brightens our prospects of becoming legends! Let the fun start with the clueless ones first.
i only wish ds award gos 2d ryt person. 2bad
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by rali123(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mr.Brownjay and D-explorer.
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
All the hidden posts, is it about me?

Moderator...I want to read please
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by chikk(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle:

Wow!!

Speakdatruth: i will neva pick idowuogbo wahala n fight fight replies 2d brilliant replies of mrbrownjay or baseless nigeria girls hating 190 comics 2d intelligent vivian chinaza or d creativity n rebranding of dexplorer n gud interestin humor of xynerise.

Ok na! grin
#will be back with the names of my nominees
Re: Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! by nichole2(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Modella and 190 grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Realistic Reasons Why Women Cheat / She Got Offended Because I refused to have Sex With Her. / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.