Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35911 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by netozii(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]Thats like me saying "murder is the constant process of intimidation by which all women keep all other women in a constant state of fear"

you see how silly that sounds? I hope you understand what i mean about the "feminine angle".

lol[/size]
We are the product of our past and what turned me into a feminist may be a force to correct some errors in our present. There are leakages in our society imposed mainly by law and religion to favor men, but we need to degenderize. KnegroDramus, Even the law says that a husband cannot rap.e his wife....its as good as saying a husband cannot kill his wife, so if he does, the law does not cover that angle. Issues on sex is pure masculine, and men take advantage of it. I don't need to preach on how many issues of this sordid cases we experience....I Like ur sarcasm and abeg, i no be loner...
netozii
www.kobolife.com
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2013
^ I understand you

All i'm saying is don't spread BS. I can understand that you feel like you have been wronged and don't want that to happen to anyone else, but that doesn't give you license to spread misleading information.

What do you mean by de-genderize? Gender is good, men and women benefit from it. And no it is not "legal" for a husband to rape a wife, or this case from the OP would have never made it to court.

If rape is a real threat in someones marriage... they should not have gotten married in the first place. I think the average woman is capable enough to understand that.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by netozii(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
KnegroDamus: ^ I understand you

All i'm saying is don't spread BS. I can understand that you feel like you have been wronged and don't want that to happen to anyone else, but that doesn't give you license to spread misleading information.

What do you mean by de-genderize? Gender is good, men and women benefit from it. And no it is not "legal" for a husband to rape a wife, or this case from the OP would have never made it to court.

If rape is a real threat in someones marriage... they should not have gotten married in the first place. I think the average woman is capable enough to understand that.

To de-genderize, I mean a re-visit and upturning of genderization(a specific role assigned to a particular gender in the society) that makes the woman seen and unheard, turning her into the man's property.

On the second issue on legality of a husband raping his wife, just take out ur time and read thru marital rap.e...even the so called developed world are now waking up to the cry of married WOMEN....below is what I copied from the report of first resolution against MARITAL RAP.E:

In 2006, it was estimated that marital rap.e could be prosecuted in at least 104 countries (in four of these countries, marital rap.e could be prosecuted only when the spouses were judicially separated)

...only when they are judicially separated...makes no sense
and me n u know that Nigeria is not part of the 104 countries and even America still find it difficult to prosecute MARITAL RAP.E.

from ur comment; if rape is a real threat..... thats why we all need to pray, people get married believing they are inseparable...then devil comes. I tell you, love may be blind, but marriage is not...marriage sees with microscope...
netozii
www.kobolife.com
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2013
The reason why so many men have a problem with feminists is because you dont know when you are being unreasonable and you dont care when your so called "rights" infringe upon the rights and freedoms of other people. Namely us men.

"Married rape" is illegal in about 100 out of 189 countries which is good enough, considering that in many of the contries where it is not written in law guys can be burned alive for stealing sneakers... Maybe when those countries get their legal systems in order they can focus on issues like that.

And secondly, people like you have no understanding of the unfair situation you place men in. Whether they realize it or not, policies like this one pose a real danger to all guys. It is nearly impossible to prove or disprove an allegation of "martial rape", and when such cases go to court, the court simply has to take the womans word for it.

she can fake cry... you cant

A.K.A the perfect revenge for a vindictive woman...There is no logical reason to give people power over each other like that.. and so the most reasonable course for soceity to take is to let women have to simple responsibilitly of picking safe partners that wont rape them.

If you looked at this from the logical perspective you would realize that that is not too much to ask. No one forces women to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Perhaps you have heard of the Brain banks case? an 18 yr old man who was wrongly accused of rape by his vindictive girlfriend?

The guy went to prison for 20 yrs based on no evidence but her word. And that is the only way date-rape and marital rape laws can function effectivly. It is hard to get evidence and the jury is usally biased
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar: why is there so much emphasis on what the woman wants? what about what the man wants? the article said a man can be guilty of räpe even if the sex is consensual.....shouldn't it be either party can be guilty of räpe?

bro, if a man has sex with a woman and tells her he doesnt want her to stick a finger up his butt, and she does in the heat of passion, then thats equally sexual abuse......but you certainly cannot dismiss what a person wants in the bedroom, simply because this is something you like/desire.

pleep: No mrbrowndick im not even gunna let you off that easy.
You spineless woman wappers are the scum of the fuckin earth.

shiiit i have missed the party here, see as this boy is foaming from the mouth, lol! take it easy on your poor heart bro!

You have been whining for the last 4 pages about how a man Molested a woman by having an heavenly feeling. But when the exact opposite situation was brought up "what if a man claimed molestation when a woman has an heavenly feeling" You make up all sorts of perverted excuses, as if women cannot control their libido when they are in the precense of a joystick. Is the male heavenly feeling any less uncontrollable mr brownjay? you silly goat.

do you have problems understanding English?! where did you read that a man ra.ped a woman by having an org.asm?! are you high on some cheap igbo?! pls do lay the pipe down. you must be dreaming about me.....wake the hell up and learn how to read people's comment, or go for intensive English courses so you can finally learn the definition of se.xual abuse, lol!

Guys like you are abject crap, your entire mission in life is to defend women from logic and accountabity. Cut off your balls and donate them to someone who can use them properly. Guys like you are really what cause the problems between men and women

what causes problems between men and women are donkeys that cannot think with their brains and look at life either black or white. let me use my brain and decide what is right (to me) or wrong, instead of being a follow follow sheep that believes that every men should think and act the way some ignoramus think. USE YOUR DAMN BRAIN!

This is not womens fault... its the spine-less males.

i guess, from the tree you swing from, life should be lived the way YOU see it? thank you professor, but i will pass on that and USE MY BRAIN instead.

Dumbasses like mr-brownjay always trip over their genetalia to defend women on everything.. Even if its the stupidest, most illogical shyte in the word. They have an inferiority complex and female approval is the only way they feel like they are worth anything more than a self-service stain.

your problem is that you are looking for support in a discussion, and sadly you expect all men to think like you do. i have never been a follow follow sheep and therefore i will continue use my brain. these are my views, accept them or go hug a tree. i couldnt care less what you or anyone think of me, when i am arguing with NL ladies all over this forum, i dont see you coming to stand for my views, but here you are talking childish BS when i dont stand for men.

THE MERE FACT THAT YOU EXPECT ME TO STAND BY YOUR VIEWS SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM A MAN IS SO DELUDED THAT I HAVE TO ASK HOW OLD YOU ARE.

There is no rational person who would call this molestation. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows that there is something seriously wrong with society

then call me (and society) irrational but i stand by MY VIEWS.

And the problem is human crap like mrbrownjay.... Why don't you people stop and ask yourselves why the number of pissed of men is litterally doubling every day. There is a set amount of illogical crap an intelligent man can take before he strikes back. The line has been crossed, and the response is what we are seeing all over the internet.

i dont give a damn how many men out there are pissed off, and i sure dont think about other men when using MY brain. if thats how you process such problem then no wonder you think the way you do.

Manginas have turned society into a giant woman wrapper and pushed the over-grown babies that we now call women onto the rest of us men to deal with.

again, unless you have a valid point to put on the table, i suggest you go whine and cry at someone else. i (MBJ) bring my point to the table and i dont care what other men think. if you need some support or follow follow donkeys by your side, go to the religion section, there are plenty of them over there. until then, THESE ARE MY VIEWS (and i doubt they will change), so keep on calling me women wrapper/gay or even super crispy gay, it certainly wont change my stand ONE BIT.

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by navygrl: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Legally speaking is it rape? Yes technically it is. the woman has the only say in what happens with her body, period. now will him pulling out keep her from getting pregnant? Nope, can still get pregnant using the withdrawal method. Sperm is present in precum as well
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=15pt]Beyold! This arguement is so silly you guys.[/size] Rape is forced sex, you can have r.ape if both parties agreed to sex!

I can understand people calling this a "sex crime", and maybe even fining the man money... but if you think this is an actual rape than your veiws on life are warped.

Why don't you guys talk to someone who was ACTUALLY raped and you will see that it is a radically different situation. How can you people be putting these two things at the same level?

...... People are really not smart nowadays
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
bro, if a man has sex with a woman and tells her he doesnt want her to stick a finger up his butt, and she does in the heat of passion, then thats equally sexual abuse......but you certainly cannot dismiss what a person wants in the bedroom, simply because this is something you like/desire.

absolutely, i cannot dismiss what the other party wants.
however, a woman who had unprotected sex with her husband on the premise that he would not spill his seeds and then claims to have been räped is a lunatic!

even if the guy had withdrawn as agreed, she could still have gotten pregnant and cases such as this would set a bad precedent.

it simply means i could be guilty of räpe simply for not calling my bedmate the morning after. like i said earlier, this case makes a mockery of the real räpe victims.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
KnegroDamus: [size=15pt]Beyold! This arguement is so silly you guys.[/size] Rape is forced sex, you can have r.ape if both parties agreed to sex!

I can understand people calling this a "sex crime", and maybe even fining the man money... but if you think this is an actual rape than your veiws on life are warped.

Why don't you guys talk to someone who was ACTUALLY raped and you will see that it is a radically different situation. How can you people be putting these two things at the same level?

...... People are really not smart nowadays

open your mind bro, if i have sex with a girl and for some reason during the bedroom acrobatic she says STOP, then i have to stop, same if i want to do an act that she is NOT willing to do. if she tells me that she doesnt want to have an.al sex but i do it anyway (against her will/wishes), then that is RA:PE .........whether she wanted to have vag.inal sex with me or not.

it all falls under se.xual abuse, and as much as you believe that ra.pe is just sexual penetration against a person's will, it is much more than that! anything remotely sexual against a person's will is se.xual abuse.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:

absolutely, i cannot dismiss what the other party wants.
however, a woman who had unprotected sex with her husband on the premise that he would not spill his seeds and then claims to have been räped is a lunatic! even if the guy had withdrawn as agreed, she could still have gotten pregnant and cases such as this would set a bad precedent.

it simply means i could be guilty of räpe simply for not calling my bedmate the morning after. like i said earlier, this case makes a mockery of the real räpe victims.

bro, as i said yesterday, YES she is not too smart about that fact, BUT, the "deal" was that the guy should NOT cuum inside her (i presume) and he did willfully and arrogantly, saying that "he will do what he wants".

so lets think very carefully about the issue:
- wifey says she does not want to be pregnant and that hubby should not cuum inside her
- he agrees and they start having sex
- then suddenly hubby changes his mind and cuum inside her AGAINST HER EARLIER WISHES, telling her that he will do what he want.......

and you guys have the audacity to say that it was CONSENSUAL?!

bro, the mockery of ra.pe and its victims is when some guys believe that they can do what they want with a woman sexually, just because they want to. unless the two party are ok with WHATEVER act they indulge in, it can only be ra.pe (or at least abuse).

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is pleep.

@ Mrbrownjay get it straight, i don't give an abject rats a$$ about you or any other man outside my friends and family. The only thing i am defending here is a truth and common sense, not the male gender. I'm not some hoe that needs to tag-team with 10 other women before she can form her own opinion.

life is every man for himself, always is and always will be

I expect women to defend anything, no matter how illogical or wrong, as long as it gives them more power. So i cant fault them for comming out in droves to support this idiocy, but when a man does the same it is evidence of stupidity....

Everyone has explained in the clearest of terms that even though this guy did something wrong, he did not commit a rape.

You fail to understand this because your brain is slush, and you need female approval

So i stand by my assertion that you are human crap mrbrownjay, that is my opinion, and just like you have a right to yours, i have a right to my own.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:
bro, as i said yesterday, YES she is not too smart about that fact, BUT, the "deal" was that the guy should NOT cuum inside her (i presume) and he did willfully and arrogantly saying that "he will do what he wants".

if this is the case, then it shouldn't be räpe, penetration was agreed, 1,000 thrusts before the ejaculatiön was agreed, the only disputable action was the few seconds of his spillage, how does that equate räpe?

- wifey says she does not want to be pregnant and that hubby should not cuum inside her
- then suddenly hubby changes his mind and cuum inside her AGAINST HER EARLIER WISHES, telling her that he will do what he want.......

it's still not räpe, another name should be coined for this.
consensual sex is consensual sex. everything up to the point of ejaculatiön went as agreed and planned. räpe is forced sex(from penetration till the end of the sëxual congress)!

very consensual!
the woman could have used morning after pills after the act. they were both culpable for having unprotected sex to start with - which we both agreed could still have gotten her pregnant! how many men even have the willpower to withdraw completely once they reach that dizzying height?

bro, the mockery of ra.pe is when some guys believe that they can do what they want with a woman sexually, just because they want to. unless the two party are ok with WHATEVER act they indulge in, it can only be ra.pe (or at least abuse).

she was his wife - he has the legal rights to sleëp with her and complete his civic duties. on this occasion, the woman wanted him to withdraw - the dude did not. so you want to claim the few seconds of emission is the thin line between consensual sex and rapë?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

open your mind bro, if i have sex with a girl and for some reason during the bedroom acrobatic she says STOP, then i have to stop, same if i want to do an act that she is NOT willing to do. if she tells me that she doesnt want to have an.al sex but i do it anyway (against her will/wishes), then that is RA:PE .........whether she wanted to have vag.inal sex with me or not.

it all falls under se.xual abuse, and as much as you believe that ra.pe is just sexual penetration against a person's will, it is much more than that! anything remotely sexual against a person's will is se.xual abuse.

Dont try and convince me of what i know is wrong.

If the woman had told the man to stop during sex, and he continued, everyone can agree that that is a rape. If the man had penetrated her anus against her will, everyone would agree that that is rape. But That is not what happened here

She agreed to have sex and they had sex. Only after they were finished she decided that she had been raped... perhaps several months later when she found out she was pregnant. That is completely different that what a normal person would consider rape. And is a disturbing legal precedent that i don't think you even understand

Because your partner does something you don't like doesn't mean the whole intercourse was a rape. If that is your mentality suggest you refrain from having sex because you are putting an unfair burden on everyone you sleep with
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: This is pleep. @ mr brown jay get it straight, i don't give an abject rates a$$ about you or any other man outside my friends and family. The only thing i am defending here is a truth and common sense, not the male gender. I'm not some hoe that needs to tag-team with 10 other women before she can form her own opinion.

yet you want me to stand by your point because i am a man?! NONSENSE! i have daughters, i have a mother, i have aunts and nieces.....and therefore before answering such question i have to carefully think of the fact that such could happen to them......and therefore this is MY VIEWS.

life is every man for himself, always is and always will be

then simply accept that people will have different views than yours, whether they are about men or women. what kind of deluded world do you live in where you think that all men should think alike and vice versa?! open your very closed mind.

But I expect women to defend anything, no matter how illogical or wrong, as long as it gives them more power. So i cant fault them for comming out in droves to support this idocy, but when a man does the same it is evidence of spupidity.... everyone has explained in the clearest of terms that even though this guy did something wrong, he did not commit a rape.

the man was guilty of se.xual abuse (aka abuse in a se.xual form)....... dont blame me, blame NL bot for mixing up simple terms such as ra.pe etc.

You fail to understand this because your brain is slush, and you need female approval

let my brain be slush and let the queen approve of me, the fact remain that this is MY VIEWS and they are not about to change. go read my post and see how MY VIEWS anger female on NL. duh!
your problem is that you see this as a man vs woman issue, instead of having a brain that you can use regardless of the issue. i hope that someday you will grow up and use what you have between your ears.
whats next? i stand for people with aids so i must be HIV+. i stand for gays/lesbians so i must be a lesbian. i stand for white people so i must be white.arrant nonsense!

So i stand by my assertion that you are human crap mrbrownjay, that is my opinion, and just like you have a right to yours, i have a right to my own.

and as i said before, you are entitled to your opinion.....as they say: opinion are like aassholes, everybody got one!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
What do you not understand about i don't care about your gender?

We are not women who have to tag-team on every issue to form an opinion. And i don't give a damn about any male outside my friends and family.

I am not defending men, and i dont expect every man to agree with me.

I am an defending the truth and common sense. The fact that you are a man and are defending this idiocy, doens't bother me, it simply marks you as a fool. Keep you mother, aunt, bla bla bla in your mouth, i don't care. that has nothing to do with a rats a$$

The difference between me and you is that i cant defend the logical side in every argument, while you are swayed by emotions. So keep barking like a dog, nothing will change the fact that you are defending a silly viewpoint
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

thank u for pointing that out.some of u dont know that there is valid consent and invalid consent. The husband used a fraudulent manner to receive consent, this is invalid consent, which is the same as no consent being given at all...
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:
if this is the case, then it shouldn't be räpe, penetration was agreed, 1,000 thrusts before the ejaculatiön was agreed, the only disputable action was the few seconds of his spillage, how does that equate räpe?

bro this is se.xual abuse if he did a sexual act that they had agreed NOT to do beforehand.

it's still not räpe, another name should be coined for this.
consensual sex is consensual sex. everything up to the point of ejaculatiön went as agreed and planned. räpe is forced sex(from penetration till the end of the sëxual congress)!

ra.pe/se.xual abuse.....different words, same meaning.

very consensual!
the woman could have used morning after pills after the act. they were both culpable for having unprotected sex to start with - which we both agreed could still have gotten her pregnant! how many men even have the willpower to withdraw completely once they reach that dizzying height?

bwaaaah! how could it be consensual if the lady said that she did NOT want this.....focus on the word not. here you are giving the lady ways to fix the issue while the problem is not HOW to fix the issue, the problem is that she said she did not want to partake in a certain sexual act, and he did it against her wishes. how is that so difficult to understand?!

she was his wife - he has the legal rights to sleëp with her and complete his civic duties. on this occasion, the woman wanted him to withdraw - the dude did not. so you want to claim the few seconds of emission is the thin line between consensual sex and rapë?

bro, the fact remain that wife or not, married or not, if a person does NOT want to partake in a specific sexual act, then nobody should ENFORCE that act on that particular person.

KnegroDamus: Dont try and convince me of what i know is wrong.

If the woman had told the man to stop during sex, and he continued, everyone can agree that that is a rape. If the man had penetrated her anus against her will, everyone would agree that that is rape. But That is not what happened here

She agreed to have sex and they had sex. Only after they were finished she decided that she had been raped... perhaps several months later when she found out she was pregnant. That is completely different that what a normal person would consider rape. And is a disturbing legal precedent that i don't think you even understand

bro get your facts right, the lady told the hubby BEFOREHAND that she did not want to get pregnant and that he should NOT cuum inside, he agrred.....then during the act he changed his mind and said that he will do what he wants. what do you call that if not sexual abuse? this is a human being we are talking about, not some farm animal!

Because your partner does something you don't like doesn't mean the whole intercourse was a rape. If that is your mentality suggest you refrain from having sex because you are putting an unfair burden on everyone you sleep with

if your partner does something you told them you did not want them to do then that is ABUSE....you may look at it as if it was nothing, but it is a serious matter. people should ONLY do what they are cool with in the bedroom (whether married or not) and nobody should be forced to do what they are not willing to do.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: What do you not understand about i dont care about you gender?

We are not women who have to tag-team on every issue to form an opinion. And i don't give a damn about any male outside my friends and family.

I am an defending the truth and common sense. The fact that you are a man and are defending this idiocy, doest bother me, it simply marks you as an idiot. Keep you mother, aunt, bla bla bla in your mouth, i dont care. I have a mother too.

T[b]he different between me and you is that i cant defend the logical side in every argument, while you are swayed by emotions. So keep barking like a dog, nothing will change the fact that you are defending a silly viewpoint[/b]

you don't need to resort to insults to drive your point.
i am completely comfortable with other people having a different opinion on this matter but i still think it's not räpe. consensual sex was agreed, if the man then changes his mind in the course of the sëxual congress, then it cannot amount to räpe. this woman didn't even say no when the husband decided to change his mind. she's just relying on what was agreed before the sex. the case should be thrown out!

MRbrownJAY:
bro this is se.xual abuse if he did a sexual act that they had agreed NOT to do beforehand.

ra.pe/se.xual abuse.....different words, same meaning.

bwaaaah! how could it be consensual if the lady said that she did NOT want this.....focus on the word not. here you are giving the lady ways to fix the issue while the problem is not HOW to fix the issue, the problem is that she said she did not want to partake in a certain sexual act, and he did it against her wishes. how is that so difficult to understand?!

bro, the fact remain that wife or not, married or not, if a person does NOT want to partake in a specific sexual act, then nobody should ENFORCE that act on that particular person.

alimat: i can only sleep with a muslim, if you are not don't even bother.
coogar: i am a muslim, my second name is ibrahim

#coogar lied to get into bed with alimat

the next day, alimat discovered coogar had lied about his religion to cop a satisfying sex session with alimat, is coogar guilty of rapë?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: thank u for pointing that out.some of u dont know that there is valid consent and invalid consent. The husband used a fraudulent manner to receive consent, this is invalid consent, which is the same as no consent being given at all...
Yea, and maybe men should start imprisoning women for rape when they lie about being on birth control. How many people have you raped mondicheeks?

When u got your 5 kids?

90% of nairalanders are just worthless fools. i cant even aruge with you people without loosing faith in humanity
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:

i am completely comfortable with other people having a different opinion on this matter but i still think it's not räpe. consensual sex was agreed, if the man then changes his mind in the course of the sëxual congress, then it cannot amount to räpe. this woman didn't even say no when the husband decided to change his mind. she's just relying on what was agreed before the sex. the case should be thrown out!
Yes i do have to insult them.

Ive been here a long time and i realize that you cannot convince a fool to understand logic. I would rather just insult him, so i can have a little fun while making him look like a bigger idiote.

wink
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
Before u start screaming it was consensual...kindly look for the legal definition of consensus. Consensus can only be reached where both parties are clear of each others intentions. The man on the other hand agreed to one thing when he had an intention to do another...consensus was never reached in the case!
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: What do you not understand about i don't care about your gender?

then why does it matter to you if i (a man) stand for this issue on the "victim" side?!

yet you blame me for being a man standing for a woman (who has been abused)?!

at last you are starting to make some sense! allelujah!

I am an defending the truth and common sense. The fact that you are a man and are defending this idiocy, doens't bother me, it simply marks you as a fool. Keep you mother, aunt, bla bla bla in your mouth, i don't care. that has nothing to do with a rats a$$

you are defending "your" truth....and you are entitled to that....let me defend MY beliefs, and nothing you will do or say can change that.

The difference between me and you is that i cant defend the logical side in every argument, while you are swayed by emotions. So keep barking like a dog, nothing will change the fact that you are defending a silly viewpoint

i use my brain, and this is the only thing that sway my opinion on any subject. call it what you want but this discussion have you foaming at the mouth like your life depended on it. as i said earlier , this is MBJ's views and nobody else's, so take it or go hug a tree as they are not going to change unless someone give me a very clear and intelligent explanation as to why this is NOT sexual abuse.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Like i said, you have the right to hold your beliefs i have the right to call you a fool.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Before u start screaming it was consensual...kindly look for the legal definition of consensus. Consensus can only be reached where both parties are clear of each others intentions. The man on the other hand agreed to one thing when he had an intention to do another...consensus was never reached in the case!
In that case 50% of black women are rapists.

For telling men they were on the pill when they weren't. That sounds silly right? Its funny how logic comes flooding back when males are involved.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: Yea, and maybe men should start imprisoning women for rape when they lie about being on birth control. How many people have you raped mondicheeks?

When u got your 5 kids?

90% of nairalanders are just worthless fools. i cant even aruge with you people without loosing faith in humanity
please come show me 5kids I have in real life. Pleep on a serious note how many accounts do u have? undecided
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: please come show me 5kids I have in real life. Pleep on a serious note how many accounts do u have? undecided
3. plarp pleep and doode.

i get banned alot grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by coogar: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: Yes i do have to insult them.
Ive been here a long time and i realize that you cannot convince a fool to understand logic. I would rather just insult him, so i can have a little fun while making him look like a bigger idiote.

wink

the insults would not advance your points by a single jot. deal with the message, ignore the messenger.

@ mrbrownjay,
read my last post and answer.....
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by doode: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
I can post the most logical message in the world and it would fall on deaf ears. No one here is trying to change their opinions.

Im here for fun, and it is super entertaining to make fun of these people
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
coogar:

when some people have nothing to say, they throw insults to smoke screen the fact that they have nothing intelligent to bring to the discussion.

so if i understand you carefully, if a gal agreed to have an.al sex before the acrobatics, and suddenly the guy decides to jam his dikc insode her aass, it shouldnt be ra.pe or abuse, simply because they were having sex?!
anything that is done AGAINST A PERSON's WISH is ra.pe or abuse. how can someone change his mind without informing the participant first? how does that make this act any RIGHT? what institution do you know that will accept such change of contract? the ONLY thing that she can rely upon is what was agrred before the sex, because thats what is relevant.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
doode: In that case 50% of black women are rapists.

For telling men they were on the pill when they weren't. That sounds silly right? Its funny how logic comes flooding back when males are involved.
if the guy tries to stop himself from reaching an org.asm and the girl still continues against his will then definitely all those guys who fall victim can press charges against these women undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.