Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35912 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by omo9ja1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
very sensitive, but with understanding both party are guilty

first the woman need to get a contraception if she does not want to be pregnant

second they are wedded under Islamic law and is forbidden for a wife to refuse her husband

the man is silly

if the man go cheating everybody go dey shout here and there

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by 04kaa: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pheeyikemi and Cameroun's pride, yall should stop fighting. Fighting on threads is like decades old when i used to be Nairaland Chairman
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Raiders: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
funny story grin grin grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Women of the past are/were different.
Women of -45 are the dumbo and the cursed
Dude, just calm down. We've heard enough.

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry i weep for mankind sad
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What are u doing here?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Burger01(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pull out of where? The place na car park?

sad
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Lilimax(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, just calm down. We've heard enough.
@ Cameroonpride: Why all the ranting for God's sake . Don't tell me you're seeking for attention tongue tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
batstan: This cameroonshame needs help
Tell him to locate Yaba left soonest before it is too late shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^ don't know u from adam to eve
So stop mentioning me.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by 5much(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lilimax:
@ Cameroonpride: Why all the ranting for God's sake . Don't tell me you're seeking for attention tongue tongue.
Are you referring to me, ma'am?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ don't know u from adam to eve
So stop mentioning me.
Don't even wish to know you cos you are not different from your silly comments angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Reyginus: Are you referring to me, ma'am?

If you are the same person then I'm referring to you tongue.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lilimax:
If you are the same then person then I'm referring to you tongue.
Lololol. The same person that did what?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sentiments shared undecided
I don't speak to strangers

So please , I beg u don't mention or quote me anymore.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
devour129: I guess you fell from heaven and if not that curse should follow only the female in your generation and also to the people that liked your post . Oye ara
keep outta this..must u partake in other people's madness? i suspect u are a lady and now u are bitter over something..do u know how much menfolks have 2 take from women worldwide,simply because da legals got ur backs? its ok da legals got ur back cos without it some bad brodas will really be terribly haywire,but now menfolks have to swallow all what not..@ all, if you ain't got a girl as a guy or vice versa pls keep ur anger and frustrations to urself,period

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by AMossley(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
funnyx: Some people get time sha, arguing at any given chance on NL with people they don't know cheesy
I wonder o,at a time when 80% of other Nigerians and nairalanders are sleeping.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by badesco(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
This is a total discrimination against the men folks. Why the marriage in the first place? And with this pronouncement the divorce rate will now soar to uncontrolled proportion.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by sage2(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: Well... seeing as she became pregnant because of this i understand her concern.

But she is trying to charge her own husband with rape, which makes me loose every ounce of sympathy. What is the purpose of that, when the kid is born and asks for his father what will she tell it?

A very self-ish and silly woman.

You refer to a human being as "it"? Is it an object?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by AMossley(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
sage_:

You refer to a human being as "it"? Is it an object?
you can use it for an unborn baby or a baby you don't know the sex

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by tivta(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Battle of the sexes. Hmmm. Only God knows what will happen if the woman tried that in africa. To all you women of this generation, you cant eat your cake and have it. If you want respect make sure you are financially independent. If on the other hand you depend on your man for every little thing that is not a matter of life and death, then be prepared to dance to his tune. HE WHO PAYS THE BILLS CONTROLS YOUR LIFE ANYWAY HE WANTS TO.

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by bomly(f): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
tivta: Battle of the sexes. Hmmm. Only God knows what will happen if the woman tried that in africa. To all you women of this generation, you cant eat your cake and have it. If you want respect make sure you are financially independent. If on the other hand you depend on your man for every little thing that is not a matter of life and death, then be prepared to dance to his tune. HE WHO PAYS THE BILLS CONTROLS YOUR LIFE ANYWAY HE WANTS TO.

Wahala dey ohhh, If it means to beg then women beg una, not hating. Teach your sisters and daughters and female friends on this, I am not insulting you oh, I am saying that explain this to many more young women and girls that you see to understand so that they can be productive.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
04kaa: Pheeyikemi and Cameroun's pride, yall should stop fighting. Fighting on threads is like decades old when i used to be Nairaland Chairman

Ofakasibe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / RCCG Member Gunned Down In Front Of Church / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.