Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35704 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
^ gays are the biggest woman wrappers, because they wish they were women.

i would bet my life that mrbrownjay is stone-cold fagg0t.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
No mrbrowndick im not even gunna let you off that easy.

You spineless woman wappers are the scum of the fuckin earth.

You have been whining for the last 4 pages about how a man Molested a woman by having an heavenly feeling. But when the exact opposite situation was brought up

"what if a man claimed molestation when a woman has an heavenly feeling"

You make up all sorts of perverted excuses, as if women cannot control their libido when they are in the precense of a joystick.

Is the male heavenly feeling any less uncontrollable mr brownjay? you silly goat.

Guys like you are abject crap, your entire mission in life is to defend women from logic and accountabity. Cut off your balls and donate them to someone who can use them properly. Guys like you are really what cause the problems between men and women

This is not womens fault... its the spine-less males.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: Dumbasses like mr-brownjay always trip over their genetalia to defend women on everything.. Even if its the stupidest, most illogical shyte in the word. They have an inferiority complex and female approval is the only way they feel like they are worth anything more than a self-service stain.

There is no rational person who would call this rape. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows that there is something seriously wrong with society

And the problem is human crap like mrbrownjay.... Why don't you people stop and ask yourselves why the number of pissed of men is litterally doubling every day. There is a set amount of illogical crap an intelligent man can take before he strikes back. The line has been crossed, and the response is what we are seeing all over the internet.

Manginas have turned society into a giant woman wrapper and pushed the over-grown babies that we now call women onto the rest of us men to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
nwando:

But seriously this is absurd
How can someone sue their own husband for consensual sex and pregnancy
She has never heard of female condoms,the pill or the shots
Bush woman

I think they need a divorce
She must dislike the man greatly
This has nothing to do with the sex and withdrawal
It is a simple case of a woman out to destroy a man she is not in love with anymore
He is now being humiliated and she wants him in jail as a sex offender and a registered sex offender afterwards destroying his reputation forever
Very evil woman IMHO
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Blazinraj01:
Wow. Is this CAMEROON's PRIDE? SMH. Guy, you are such an ID10T
undecided undecided
I don't think we know each other, Idiat yourself

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Blazinraj01(f): 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
undecided undecided
I don't think we know each other, Idiat yourself
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2013
pleep:
A very self-ish and silly woman.
wow really? so is the husband the one who is going to be pregnant for 9months?

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ spare me the BS, I don't know you from Adam to Eve but what I said is the sad truth. angry angry so go and fi.nger yourself u lonely biatch.

Ps: women of the past were/are different, beside how do u know my posts history?

this one probaby came out of his fada's nyash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2013
pleep: ^ https://www.nairaland.com/1238272/bride-arrested-killing-groom-wedding grin grin grin

women are dangerous sha.
oh u don't say...tel me who declared WWI and WWII...was the hitler who killed over 2million of his own people female angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 27, 2013
I d0 not understand why people must insult other people who have not insulted you just because they have different views. Just because someone may think differently does not make them dumb or gay.Why can you not get your point across in a good manner. Anyways both parties should have know better and taken better decisions with regards to the pregnancy issue. Some women cannot take contraceptives(pills) because they feel ill etc so there could be a valid reason. I dont know why his wife felt the need to report him. Perhaps this may not have been the first time he has done such a thing and honestly i think there is no respect in this relationship or maybe it was an arranged marriage and the love is not fully there. About her going to report him for rape may have been harsh, i would have been upset but would have eventually forgiven him, a child wanted or unwanted is still a blessing. It is one thing if it was a mistake but another when you intentionally decide not too do something just because you decide not too regardless of how the other person feels. At the end of the day it is the woman who will go through the pregnancy(pains, nausea, swelling, birth pain etc).

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: oh u don't say...tel me who declared WWI and WWII...was the hitler who killed over 2million of his own people female angry
lol mondi cheeks is fired up. Of course men are dangerous, i didn't deny it. But were the American mothers who aborted 50 million american babies since 1973 any less dangerous?

I know if you had killed your 5 kids intsead of having them that would shut you up wink
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2013
lady... this is how i start insulting people. Were the hell did i say men dont do bad?

read my posts again. O.K?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2013
quote author=pleep]lady... this is how i start insulting people. Were the hell did i say men dont do bad?

read my posts again. O.K?
[/quote]lol your first paragraph. "The average man goes his whole life without taaking a life. I dont know about the type of women you are used to but not all women do an abortion or "juju killing". So what about the men who want women to have an abortion or who do not want anything to do with the child. Are they not guilty too? And is "juju" limited to women only? Lol your posts are full of inuendo"s and it does not take a genuis to see what you really meant by those two paragraphs.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 6:51am On Apr 27, 2013
lady just stfu plz....my point till stands. And everyone with half a brain can understand what it means.

Dont take things too serious
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2013
pleep: lady just stfu plz....my point till stands. And everyone with half a brain can understand what it means.

Dont take things too serious
you are the one who is taking things seriously. I should stfu because you have nothing else to say. Smdh its men like you who are disrespectful who will end up in such a situation as the woman"s husband. Am done with u. Dnt bother even replying

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Ok.. you seem like a nice girl. Srry for insulting you and making women look bad.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2013
pleep: Ok.. you seem like a nice girl. Srry for insulting you and making women look bad.
Apology accepted :-)
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Blazinraj01(f): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2013
Why Na? U've hidden all the posts. They are hilarious. grin
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by netozii(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Lets not forget that contraception is the keyword in this case. It is a joke cos a woman is in the center, none of us want to view it from a feminine angle. Most men will say that they enjoy intercourse 'un-CONDOMised' without considering the out come of the unprotected act. The story we read is not complete cos we were not told why the couple decided to stop reproduction; whether a pregnancy will be a risk to the lady's life or possibly, the man may selfishly want to lay the lady and preach abortion when the lady gets pregnant. In my view, acts like this should be classified under RAPE. I see it as rape cos even after the pleasure, the woman felt violated.
netozii
www.kobolife.com
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by fabro25: 1:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Lool.have you guys seen this video where this stupid boy sings of using tetmosol to soapy(masturbate / self-service),I alomst broke my phone when laughing.its on you tube
Youtube.com/crayalfred
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2013
netozii: Lets not forget that contraception is the keyword in this case. It is a joke cos a woman is in the center, none of us want to view it from a feminine angle. Most men will say that they enjoy intercourse 'un-CONDOMised' without considering the out come of the unprotected act. The story we read is not complete cos we were not told why the couple decided to stop reproduction; whether a pregnancy will be a risk to the lady's life or possibly, the man may selfishly want to lay the lady and preach abortion when the lady gets pregnant. In my view, acts like this should be classified under RAPE. I see it as rape cos even after the pleasure, the woman felt violated.
netozii
www.kobolife.com
feminine angle = illogical angle

Rap.e is forced sex... has always been, and always will be. You cant agree to sex and then just because it didn't go the way you wanted accuse another human being a R.apist.

and i read your link "R.ape is more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear" you sound like a loony to me.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 1:34am On Apr 28, 2013
[size=15pt]Thats like me saying "murder is the constant process of intimidation by which all women keep all other women in a constant state of fear"

you see how silly that sounds? I hope you understand what i mean about the "feminine angle".

lol[/size]
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep:

I know if you had killed your 5 kids intsead of having them that would shut you up wink
until now u are the only Nler that still thinks the story abt me having kids is true undecided
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
About her going to report him for rape may have been harsh, i would have been upset but would have eventually forgiven him, a child wanted or unwanted is still a blessing.
talking about morals is a lovely thing...but at the end of the day that blessing costs to take care of.if we keep expecting women to learn to accept some of the unacceptable things men do, guess what they will continue getting away with it cos they know that they aren't any harsh consequences for their actions. Sometimes women learn to put up with way too many things

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 28, 2013
pleep: But were the American mothers who aborted 50 million american babies since 1973 any less dangerous?
from 1990 how many nigerian women and children to you think have been killed by male ritualist jus for these men to have money and power undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by KnegroDamus: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers / Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.