Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (35709 Views)

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by pleep(m): 4:01am On Apr 26, 2013
^ bluargh.... that first chicks chatte looks like its vomitting carrots. embarassed
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 26, 2013
pleep: ^ bluargh.... that first chicks chatte looks like its vomitting carrots. embarassed
grin grin cheesy
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by lagcity(m): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2013
the couple should be flogged for stupidity. since when did withdrawing become the best form of contraception? dumbos.
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by OCTAVO: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2013
*Coughs* grin grin grin
Em out! kiss
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by 1shortblackboy: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
cameroon pride and pheyikemi make una fight una be mate ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
2 mad pipu displayin deir skills...hehehe..am enjoyin myself

2 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by alaoeri: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Same happened to my uncle's friend way back 2007 the wife accused him of sleeping with her without her consent (which is rape to her ) & was sentenced to 4yrs in prison bt later reduced to 2yrs. The most painful thing is the lady is Nigerian & the guy was the one that work her way to UK.

1 Like

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are def the worst thing that happened to mankind. Cursed is the day God almost killed us to create una. greedy and heartless dumb women .Tufia
You shouldn't curse all women but the woman that gave birth to a lunatic like you.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by devour129: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: You probably see yourself in this post that's why it affects you that much
Bwaahahwahaw

Another dumb woman on the loose someone call yaba left .....
Cursed is the day we almost died to create psycho and dumb creatures like u ...

No wonder your ancestor sold us to the devil
Onye nkpo Nkita a nwe bia Uka ? Onuku ,isi Igbo
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by konami001: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
What is happening to some people on NL? Why is it that you always find a way to make something that happens elsewhere about you? Abi una nor see food eat? Shuo... instead of contributing intelligently or just reading without contributing, some of you will come here and start arguing and fighting... if you can do this behind a computer how your real life come be? If someone airs an opinion you disagree with, i think the mature thing is to show the person why and how that opinion is wrong, instead of just removing your clothes and wanting to fight... This una kolo mentality or youngerly rascality must be done away with... The World already knows of your ignorance... make una nor let them come dey measure am o..Respect yourselves... shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by devour129: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Babiloko: 2 mad pipu displayin deir skills...hehehe..am enjoyin myself
please the only mad person here is the farggot that hates women

6 Likes

Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by funnyx(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Some people get time sha, arguing at any given chance on NL with people they don't know cheesy
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
devour129: I guess you fell from heaven and if not that curse should follow only the female in your generation and also to the people that liked your post . Oye ara

Back to sender...
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
devour129: Onye nkpo Nkita a nwe bia Uka ? Onuku ,isi Igbo

Stop monkeying ...who let the cage open
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Osuman(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
those two old people, old enough to v borned my mate, are fooling theirself in my presence. I hop u all remember this is a forum?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by Osuman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
those two old people, old enough to v borned my mate, are fooling theirself in my presence. I hop the both u remember this is a forum?
Re: Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request by funnyx(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
konami001: What is happening to some people on NL? Why is it that you always find a way to make something that happens elsewhere about you? Abi una nor see food eat? Shuo... instead of contributing intelligently or just reading without contributing, some of you will come here and start arguing and fighting... if you can do this behind a computer how your real life come be? If someone airs an opinion you disagree with, i think the mature thing is to show the person why and how that opinion is wrong, instead of just removing your clothes and wanting to fight... This una kolo mentality or youngerly rascality must be done away with... The World already knows of your ignorance... make una nor let them come dey measure am o..Respect yourselves... shalom!

They simply have too much time on their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Groom Killed After Bride's Ex Gifted Them Sound System Rigged With Explosives / Rivers State Lady Survives Robbery Attack That Killed Others (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.