Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (40653 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
nollywood is just full of drama and i just love it, even the funs have so much drama than the actors and actresses
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Ocutegan(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
One question: why does Stella love the south west co.ck so much
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Ogini di??

How do u know the posters are Yorubas......

BTW, wunmi has nothing to do with the issue on ground. Wash the tribalistic paint off your eyes and free my people.

ABEG!!

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Omen100(m): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
OLE ANOTHER WOMAN HUSBAND, SHAME U NOR GET 4 EYES, A.SH.AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MARRIED NAIRALANDERS FEMALE, MAKE UNA HIDE UNA HUSBANDS 4 INSIDE HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

SHE IS A bleeping NUTCASE.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Okijajuju1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
boron10:
Stella is from Edo state

Shes from the South!! So whats your point?!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Suprises: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
clue:
She doesn't owe you or anybody any explanation!
Let her be. Haba!!!
Dnt mind dat f.ool
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion:

She's old enough to change it back to "Ojukwu" or pick any other nice Afrikan name - no excuse...

We need a mental revolution in Afrika, enough of this innate low self-esteem and eejit-type mentality..

Shalom!
Bros lion, shalom sef no be afrikan na! You are old enough to change it to any nice afrikan word or phrase- no excuse...

We need a mental revolution in afrika, enough of this innate low self-esteem and eejit-type mentality!

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
clue:
Bros lion, shalom sef no be afrikan na! You are old enough to change it to any nice afrikan word or phrase- no excuse...

We need a mental revolution in afrika, enough of this innate low self-esteem and eejit-type mentality!

Shalom is a Hebrew word - and the real Hebrew people are black Afrikans... Heck, they were blacker than present day black people... They were so black, Herodotus(the great Greek philosopher) compared them to black sand... grin

Enough of derailing the thread - let Ms Damascus enjoy this moment before Damascus gets blown to Smithereens in the next couple of months by Jihadists!!

Jah bless! cool
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Suprises: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Omen100: OLE ANOTHER WOMAN HUSBAND, SHAME U NOR GET 4 EYES, A.SH.AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MARRIED NAIRALANDERS FEMALE, MAKE UNA HIDE UNA HUSBANDS 4 INSIDE HOUSE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

SHE IS A bleeping NUTCASE.
She doesn't even knw if u exist,is high time u start looking how to amend ur miserable life than poking into someone's life.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Parnassuss(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
feminine A: You just confirmed their story!! Don't forget whatever you build on a rocky foundation will eventually crumble

You mean sandy or shaky foundation.

Like she says, nobody knows what happended so why are you all speculating stupidly
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by churific(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
I didn't really the essay. But seriously, if you don't care, then why take the time to draft such an elegant, long and yes, caring letter?

Those who do not care don't even respond most of the time. And when they do, it's short and to the point.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by tpapi: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella baby nothing do you,carry go,u deserve to be happy,u r too young n pretty to b single all ur life
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by wonlasewonimi: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
HOW DID DAMASUS BECOME DAMASCUS ?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by slimyem: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
val_dee:

Simply because you didn't see what you were expecting.
What do you think i was expecting?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by pabloaimar(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
You people keep forgetting that stella damasus is no saint, so why treat her this way. Remember most people have done things worse than what she did. Though I was disappointed with what she did but I still love her.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by joyli: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.

Am yet to believe d rumour , cos they was no picture to that effect.

Can someone pls post the wedding or registry pics .

Thank u.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Sweetapple007(f): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls stell invite me for ur weddg u re too much, u married three while some re lookg f just one! U re too much, they envy u.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by cold(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Funny how folks who don't even know half the story have already prosecuted,convicted & sentenced the lady to the electric chair. Even if the story where true why heap the blame on the lady whilst exonerating the man?
This is akin to a sutuation where i accuse & probably engage in fisticuffs with another man for 'snatching my girlfriend/spouse' when the lady actually left on her own volition. I deserve to be shot twice in the head.
In any event, the story clearly says EX somewhere, so what's the fuss about
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by janeteubena: 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Intelligent guy. her family is from Syria.
sagytarius™:
Is Stella from Damascus?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Qelvin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion: Who's this person? - What does she do? - Why is her name Stella Damascus? - and is she from Syria?

Also, how come she has two foreign names? - what happened to Afrikan names?

Rastaman a waan noe why mi Afrikans fi act lek dem Babylonians!!

Jah bless!
not every man with lice infested dreadlocks is a true Rasta,stop clinging to a bandwagon you can never climb bwoy.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by RuuDie(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Is this eyesight, spelling and pronunciation problem or just plain dumbness!!?

Her last name is D A M A S U S. . .not D A M A S C U S
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by uchemummy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Suprises: Ride on babe,no mind those useless bloggers na satan go punish them all....if them like make them go snatch dia own.

dont worry one day it will be ur turn. people will suprise u. hope u neva forget that ur name is surprises and u wll always receive negative surprises in ur life since is a very nice thing for somebody to put assunder in a marriage.it wl reach u.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Omen100(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Suprises: She doesn't even knw if u exist,is high time u start looking how to amend ur miserable life than poking into someone's life.

hey HIDEOUS, just respect urself & mind ur business, u dey hear me so? unless u b d "OLE ANOTHER WOMAN HUSBAND" nor open ur rotten mouth say anytin here, A$hawo kobo-kobo. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
Is Stella from Damascus?

Kindly confess what she said in her blog...the "I am not as stupid as you think" part.

Confess it nine times into a glass of water and drink it and u would be fine. It is well with u.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Bontee: 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
slimyem: What do you think i was expecting?

You should not have been wasting your time arguing with the shymexx guy if you had actually looked at the spelling of her name and shamed him instead for linking it to syria lol.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by BANGASOUP1: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Una too like aproko jor,watin concern ona,mtcheeeew
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
there you go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.