Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (40650 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Kaymisola(f): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2013
feminine A: You just confirmed their story!! Don't forget whatever you build on a rocky foundation will eventually crumble
Have u guys seen Doris simeon's reaction to all this http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/daniel-ademinokans-ex-wife-doris-simeon.html?m=1
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Ozone4eva: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
ShymmexLion: Why dis bomboclart fishy pum pum slag fi quote mi post?

Go play somewhere else, duffer..

Rasta ain't got time fi yuh pum pum bizness today... undecided undecided
. Shut d fk up rasta!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by ComfyJosh: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
ShymmexLion: Who's this person? - What does she do? - Why is her name Stella Damascus? - and is she from Syria?

Also, how come she has two foreign names? - what happened to Afrikan names?

Rastaman a waan noe why mi Afrikans fi act lek dem Babylonians!!

Jah bless!

The name is DAMASUS not Damascus
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by nobilie: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] cheesy[color=#000099][/color. Be who God want you to be my dear. He has given you the power of choice making.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Chrismanuel: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Yes, frm saul's descentant:-)
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by D1993: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2013
ShymmexLion: Low self-esteem having and cowardly Afrikans a fi lek errthing except being Afrikans, ya noe...

Fiyah fi burn dem lek babylonians!
pls try to talk like a normal human being r u trying to reggae talk coz i dont really understand. Even reggae musicians are understood and comprehended when dey talk.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by TloveXclusive(f): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
T-john:
Stella, you were once married to Jaiye of blessed memory, how would you have felt if another lady snatched him from you?
Now Jaiye is no more and you are already twice married angry angry first to Lanre Nzeribe now to Doris husband, and you think you will be happy? You lie!!!
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by obadiahluv: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Na ur life,am less concerned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown / Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.