Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus (40625 Views)

I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion: Low self-esteem having and cowardly Afrikans a fi lek errthing except being Afrikans, ya noe...

Fiyah fi burn dem lek babylonians!
JAH RASTAMAN VIBRASHAN
IN FE NAYSHAN
NOW STAY OF THE WEED PIPE MAN
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Desloaaa(f): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella Abeg no mind anybody oo.. E easy??. After how many years? D thing sef go don rust.
No mind doris, oun ta ba fi le laje n gbe..
ENJOY D PAROVEH WHILE IT LAST JOOH
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Desloaaa: Stella Abeg no mind anybody oo.. E easy??. After how many years? D thing sef go don rust.
No mind doris, oun ta ba fi le laje n gbe..
ENJOY D PAROVEH WHILE IT LAST JOOH
She was married 2009......

Doris's husband is a new one.....

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Desloaaa(f): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
She was married 2009......

Doris's husband is a new one.....
same nooni..
'09-'13
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by meforyou1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella damas whatever should not undermine the power of social networking. Don't care about her sexual or marital life or whatever. It's because of these silly actresses that I don't watch nigerian films.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Dede1(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

look at this wrinkled old prune. Shame on you. Go and find one ugly guy to date.

These ediots and their inferiority complex where Yorubas are concerned.

You are displaying characteristics very uncommon among ladies with class. Please old hag, do not be jumpy. Apply some restraints to your bed manners because this forum is a public arena. What is wrong with stating that the insults from Yoruba peeps suit her right? I hope this is the period of the month you get mentally moody.

It was not long ago the same so-called Stalla Damasus was castigating a lady that tweeted that there is nothing wrong in single ladies getting intimate with married men.

4 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Lanresnett(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Did she just port......? Again ?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by daguru(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
its no longer about TONTO DIKEH,its now abot stella from Damascus ;Dits no longer about TONTO DIKEH,its now abot stella from Damascus
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dede1:

You are displaying characteristics very uncommon among ladies with class. Please old hag, do not be jumpy. Apply some restraints to your bed manners because this forum is a public arena. What is wrong with stating that the insults from Yoruba peeps suit her right? I hope this is the period of the month you get mentally moody.

It was not long ago the same so-called Stalla Damasus was castigating a lady that tweeted that there is nothing wrong in single ladies getting intimate with married men.

Cool story, bro.

When you get class, let us know.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Caracta: "I am not as silly as you think" means "I am silly but not to the extent you think"
this is quintissentially EPIC cheesy cheesy
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by SELFWORTH: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am almost certain that 89% of the nasty comments on this thread are from women. (Women bitching against women )

No wonder they say 65% of African marriages are broken by family interference.

I have said it before that most NL members are inexperienced and have low IQ. What do you know about what she has been through? How many people on this thread know her personally? How many people here know the intricate details of her marriages? How many women on here have been widowed in their young age. Yet, you come online and judge and expect men to respect your emotionally flawed opinion? What you cannot accept in your own marriage, you like doing it to others marriage.

Now I know why my father banned everyone from discussing anybodys marriage at family meetings. He said women are the author of their own misfortunes. They want to dominate their marriage plus those of their male relatives.

All the bitching women on this thread are the kind we will bind at night vigil tonight . That God should keep their lives 'busy' so they won't have time to put their noses in other people's business. Those who don't change (and want to choose wives for other people) God will execute judgement against.

4 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by najoke: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah for Yoruba people o!! See player-hating! shocked
^
Okija_MUMU......why do u always display ur stupidity in public....why now
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by solace8(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
please who is she
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Post

Nice one Stella. Don't let toxic human beings drive you up the wall. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by toprealman: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
sagytarius™:
Is Stella from Damascus?
Jericho?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Motolank: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
There has been enough rumour that she is dating Ademinokan,then why is he right behind her in the picture on her suposed bornday,smart ass?
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by spanishBoy: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
emilyone: hmmm... ride on Madam husband snatcher! Pason taa fi nan iyale, o nbe loke aja.
what is ur problem u? Can't u go and snatch smbody husband.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by nitlad: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
What a joke! undecided
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by trappatoni(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:

Meet the judges.

Did you miss the news that said the guy in question is Doris EX- husband (emphasis on the EX)? Did Stella hold the man at gunpoint to marry her? Did she use juju on him?

Help me understand your thought processes.
tell them oo,may be im use rope tie im neck .seriously i'm tired of nigerians judging each other .its her life,let stella be.fourth or fifth husband does not change my opinion about you,you have a right to make yourself happy. go girl.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by trappatoni(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
i'm a man and i'm amaze that most of those criticizing stella are women.this same set of people are behind the collapse of marriages and gruesome treatment meted out to widows in nigeria.they only see things from a different perspective when they are directly affected.

2 Likes

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by miqos02(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
shut up madam

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by dexzi(f): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
what do guyz want in dis life. person do una tlk say she dan do, them no do una talk say dem no do.pls lady ride on wif ur life u so deserve it.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:

Meet the judges.

Did you miss the news that said the guy in question is Doris EX- husband (emphasis on the EX)? Did Stella hold the man at gunpoint to marry her? Did she use juju on him?

Help me understand your thought processes.
4get d EX theory here bro... Yo!! brad pitt is jenifer aniston ex husbd.... Does nt mean dt it wz nt angelina jolie dt broke dia union.....
It takes 2 to tangle... D dude also z @ fault here... Bt i really respect n love her.... Cant bt feel dissapointed...
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Afam4eva(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
ShymmexLion: Who's this person? - What does she do? - Why is her name Stella Damascus? - and is she from Syria?

Also, how come she has two foreign names? - what happened to Afrikan names?

Rastaman a waan noe why mi Afrikans fi act lek dem Babylonians!!

Jah bless!
Her name is Stella Damasus not Damascus. Her original surname was Ojukwu but her Father changed just before the civil war in other not to be attacked or arrested by people thinking that she's relatedx to Odimegwu Ojukwu.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Akeud(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Let her be. She is elegantly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by ezzye: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
feminine A: You just confirmed their story!! Don't forget whatever you build on a rocky foundation will eventually crumble

like seriosly Arent rocks suposed 2 b strong and able to hold wateva u build on it? Did Jesus not compare buildin a house on sand with a rockmass. Guy talk well abeg.....

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Meristem: 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
From d venom i see among d female folks here, dey have bad belle for the fine chick. dear keyboard warriors, show your jealous faces!!

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by umunnakwenu: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
this is ridiculous that people wont mind their own business.if the story is true it is not nice at all

1 Like

Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by tpia5: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why should Yorubas hate her?

isnt she currently married to a Yoruba man?

Her second husband is Yoruba, her third husband is Yoruba

you're the one with the problem, homie. obviously you're mad cuz she likes tgat Yoruba dciiiiiik

actually, the guy in question said he's an urhobo man, not yoruba, although he often gets mistaken for the latter.

as per husbands, there's no evidence yet imo, showing she's been married more than once.
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by jitela: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
browncool:
No she is from Dubai Dumb A$S
its nt damascus bt damasus kiss
Re: I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself / Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.