Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (55026 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by blancason: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ejiné:

You go tire today! grin

You're gonna learn a dirty lesson that 90 percent of the posters actually don't use their heads when posting! grin

You know why? most of the posters are bigots....being a bigot kinda make you unreasonable!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by rhymz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
what is her point sef. . I know there was badblood around the time Jaye died to the point Stella moved outta the house and rented an expensive place she was paying 2million per yr.
Wumi needs to STFU and stop acting like the lady killed her brother. Stell is also from a wealth home so wetin be the biggy
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Hennyboy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ukchy: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]

Help me ask her ooo.Carry go stella,you have right to enjoy life @ it fullness cos the oath you took was till death do us part which has happen.Wummi shaaraap there and get a life
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Tocheagle(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
kelvincoll:

Same thought here... can't tell what her beef is?
beef . Na wa o. So dis woman wan chop all the beef for market. No wonder she's so fat.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Tocheagle(m): 6:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom: Please what is the meaning of "Vindicatedatlast"?? Na english word?? sad
it is a present past future past tense continuos participle . For more explanation check dat ibaddan dictionary near ya pillow
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]
i tire ooooooo. @ least she even try. after all these years, at that tender age, with such unmatched beauty and that desire burning below her abdominals.... WTF! she dey even say its over. before nko, was Stella still married to a dead man. mtcheewwwww
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
I don't even get this nollywood celeb story.

Same bullshid everyday.

Is Wunmi's ex the man stella just married?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
slimyem: Whos vindicated at last.She? Stella or Jaiye?
This Wunmi must have serious issues!!

Now who is Jaiye?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by sima(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Family wahala o.... Abeg she should leave Stella. She cant remain single for the rest of her life because she lost her husband. She deserves another shot with love.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
tourgist: Vindicated for
1)Jaiye died of high blood pressure which his family believed was as a result of Stella's infidelity which they quarelled about severally.
2) Doris Simon and had issues coz her husband wasn't faithful and and she accused the husband of having affair with Stella which they both denied.

I will say she is Lucky to be married three times in a space of 10yrs when some people have not been able to hook one in 20yrs but i dont think anyone should envy her.

If you were in Wunmi's shoes you could do worst but i honestly think Aboderin Family should have forgotten all dat happened between Jaiye and Stella.

[size=18pt]Stella has been married 3x?

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nollywood is really the dumping ground for Hollywood's negative behaviors[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
This is why I don't like Nigerians.

They like to be up in your business 24/7.

Face your own marriage and leave another person's marriage alone. Awon aje osoronga.

Dem when kill person on top of "in-law-ship"
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by FKseun(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Some rush to post before analysing the topic of discussion! At least, you can google the subject in order to have background info...please grow up!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by stagger: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
So because na her family get Punch newspaper, she can talk anyhow. This Wunmi Obe should mind her own business.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by splashbaby(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
All these gossips no bother me at all. Na that wide eyed thief for ministry of petroleum dey baffle me...imagine TRILLIONS and una dey take ds gossip serious like ds..

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by raqueal(f): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
As usual, nairalanders and the usually one way reasoning. You all should read d post again and check out the link. The blogger gave a misleading caption and that seems to be lost on eveyone.Comprehension and interpretation seems to be too expensive that some of you can't afford and the silly ones are here raining insults on Wunmi.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by slimyem: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Now who is Jaiye?

Stella's late husband-Wunmi's brother.undecided
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Texas cowgirl: what is so wrong about marrying 3x. Her first husband died, it's hard to find a good man that will stick to a single mum. She's just trying to find happiness.
The problem should be why is she stealing the husband of another, if that's even true.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by AjCityOne: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
If you don't know the story don't just jump to conclusion. From what I knew before I commot for Lagos back then, she was cheating on her little brother and even with the evidence provided to him the boy did not listen to his sister or the brother inlaw at the time. There was even one incident that I witnessed in Gbagada during the days of Charley Boy Show. So if you asked me, I will tell you that I understand very well what her tweet means

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by yuzedo: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ejiné:

You posters saying "did she expect Stella to mourn forever" are forgetting one thing:

STELLA DID MOVE ON with Emeka Nzeribe, remember? She married him in 2009 and they divorced in 2010.
So maybe her tweet wasn't about the fact that Stella got married per se, but her lack of dignity by taking another woman's husband.

Maybe her point simply is that Stella has got morality issues.

Abi una no fit reason again ni?
Damn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Ok, perspective just changed with that new bit of info. angry angry

AjCityOne:
If you don't know the story don't just jump to conclusion. From what I knew before I commot for Lagos back then, she was cheating on her little brother and even with the evidence provided to him the boy did not listen to his sister or the brother inlaw at the time. There was even one incident that I witnessed in Gbagada during the days of Charley Boy Show. So if you asked me, I will tell you that I understand very well what her tweet means
Mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Like, WOW! Worst kinda b*tch. Wow!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
yuzedo:
Damn! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Ok, perspective just changed with that new bit of info. angry angry

Mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! Like, WOW! Worst kinda b*tch. Wow!
Men do the same thing so sheeesh lipsrsealed
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by AjCityOne: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Face your own marriage and leave another person's marriage alone. Awon aje osoronga.

I hope you realise how dumb you sound. You are on Nairaland and you hate Nigerian. Oponujatijati!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
AjCityOne:

I hope you realise how dumb you sound. You are on Nairaland and you hate Nigerian. Oponujatijati!

twiddledumb twiddledim, I didn't say I hate Nigerians.

Mr.Let-me-mind-cowgirlz-business.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by nicflame(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
am sure the issue is more than that, am sensing a grudge whose reasons are obscure to us..
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stella Damasus' 9-Month Old Marriage Dissolves, Her Dirtiest Secrets Exposed
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - Malik Alomaja

Nollywood diva, Stella Damasus and her new beau, Emeka Nzeribe whom she got married to in a low-profile a couple of months back have gone their separate ways over allegation of incompatibility, infidelity and disrespect to marital vows on the part of the actress cum singer, Stella Damasus.

The break-up in their affair, according to close sources started a few months after their secret marriage when Stella lied to have attended an awards night in London whereas she was in the comfy of another man, a shipping magnate called Taiwo Afolabi who runs Sifax Agencies.

When Stella sneaked into Camberwell in London to indulge in a secret and clandestine romance without the knowledge of the husband little did she know that the eagle-eye of Nigeria media would catch up with her. It was the report filed by a Lagos based gossip tabloid that disclosed every move she made when in London. Emeka, we learnt, seriously warned Stella against such moves and she was said to have vowed never to indulge in such illicit act again, but just like a leopard whose skin can’t be watched off by water and also like an old habit which dies hard, she got back to her old habit and started having a swell time with her numerous men which include Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD, former back-up Singer of Sammy Okposo, Tim Godfrey of the Xtreem Crew, Sammy Okposo himself, another hotelier in Victoria Island, a high chief in Owerri to mention but just a few.

When Emeka got wind of this silly acts of her supposed to be better-half, he was said to have angrily packed his luggage and vacated her Kingsley Emu, Lekki, Lagos home to his own house. Though, another section of rumour mongers are of the opinion that it was Stella Damasus’ sister who came to live with them that caused the genesis of the brouhaha between the two lovers. An inside source informed this office that, Stella’s sister’s hubby, a sculptor, was asked to do some arts work for Emeka, the guy, Emeka, having parted with over 70% of the money, was shocked to know that the guy didn’t not even buy materials let alone get his job done.

That fraudulent act, according to him, infuriated Emeka and reported the case to his ‘wife’ but alas, on getting alerted, Stella, we gathered, threw caution to the wind and a very hot argument ensured between them to the extent that Emeka nearly beat a hell out of her. Since then, the two of them have been like cat and mouse in the house until the guy bid a final farewell to the relationship that has just produced nothing but chaos, arguments, media battering, animosity and financial mismanagement. We were informed.

In a report by a Lagos based celebrity tabloid, when Stella was contacted to comment on her crashed 10-month old marriage, she was said to have responded that hers won’t be the first marriage to crash. Before now, a close family source of Stella who engaged us in a conversation over Stella’s insatiable appetite for sex, disclosed to us that Stella’s problem is more spiritual than physical.

“She’s possessed. In fact, a pastor once confessed this to us when Jaiye was still alive that if fervent prayers were not made, she would be the one to kill her husband and that will leave her to nothing but leaving one husband’s house to the other. In fact, the revelation later came to the open because barely few weeks Jaiye regretted marrying her, he slumped and gave up the ghost leaving behind two beautiful kids, Isabel and Angelica though, one of the kids is not certain if it’s Jaiyes because she has a striking image of Ramsey Nouah whom Stella was dating at that particular period she got pregnant of the second baby.” The source disclosed to us.

You haven’t heard it all, we shall bring the other part of the story of how Jaiye died, where Stella was the day the incident happened and why she moved out of the house she stayed with Jaiye and other dirty secret of Stella in our next expose next week. Keep a date.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14782&z=10
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by delpee(f): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na wa o! True?

Speechless!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ejiné:

You go tire today! grin

You're gonna learn a dirty lesson that 90 percent of the posters actually don't use their heads when posting! grin

Please make that 98.9 percent.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ceejayluv(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Even if it's her 10th marriage, it's nobody's business. She was loyal while she was married to her brother, so what's the issue here?[/size]
Can you really vouch for her?... Not insinuating anything sinister though

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by floriana(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
If I have the opportunity to sample Stella's kpomo while still married to Doris, I will probably divorce Doris and marry Stella if her kpomo is sweeter. Otherwise, I will keep Doris.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
feel sorry for Dorris Simeon.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by dasparrow: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

@Bolded

And this is the precise reason most Nigerians should be kept at bay in REAL life. They will so stress one out and cause problems in one's life that one begins to regret the day one entered this world through a Nigerian male and female.

AjCityOne:

Relax abeg! She dislikes the average Nigerian because the average Nigerian has not learnt in this 21st century how to mind their own business. I personally feel that because most Nigerians lead a frustrated, unhappy life, they look around for whom to make miserable. If Wumi Obe was a happily married woman and preoccupied with her own life, she won't have the time to keep beefing her younger brother's widow.

@Post

You people should leave Stella alone. Her second husband they said was abusive and she had to let him go. Third time they say is a charm. Maybe, she will find happiness in this marriage, that is if she indeed got married again. I wish Stella all the best because Nigerian society can be really cruel to women.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Forgive me, am I missing something, there is nothing in the tweet that suggests she is referring to the news about Stella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.