Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (55028 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by vickysmilez(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
tourgist: Just pray and hope she will be faithful this time. seriously, why get married when you know u cannot be faithful to a Man.

Her first Marriage almost crashed because of infidelity before her husband died( Slumped and died while playing basketball due to high blood pressure). Her second marriagei lasted few months due to same infidelity.
I see!are you in anyway related to her or did Ʊ live wit dem cos Ʊ seem to kno a lot. Just asking thou undecided
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Neekom: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Wetin she talk?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 28, 2013
Obviously militant Amnesty didn't get to you...no wonder you can't read. cool
Neekom: Wetin she talk?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Kaymisola(f): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by unhappywoman: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Nawa Oo! Some women can be so inconsiderate *smh*
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by cutiebiba: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2014
Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]The world obviously thought wrong. It's not like she snatched the man fron his wife. They're seperated, so legally and morraly, she has the right to put head there. My only surprise though is that she could marry that man. I feel she's more than that.[/size]
Exactly!! Datz Wat dis gist is about.... Y him..... She is more Dan dat.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tuffgongjo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
luvinhubby:
[color=#000099][/color]Something in me likens this Stella to Elechi Amadi's "The Concunbine".
Something always to whoever she marries.
The Sea husband dey use dem chop "Suya".
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
tourgist:
.....why get married when you know u cannot be faithful to a Man..
Very rich. Very, very rich. grin
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by bewla(m): 5:59am On May 14, 2015
how dose that change the price of GARRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.