Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (55030 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Eneze1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
why can't she leave this woman alone and face her family,

aproko, that is if she's referring to her

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by sylve11: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na her toro be that. sad cool
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by gustdableman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
kelvincoll:

Same thought here... can't tell what her beef is?
her beef is cow leg grin
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tourgist: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Vindicated for
1)Jaiye died of high blood pressure which his family believed was as a result of Stella's infidelity which they quarelled about severally.
2) Doris Simon and had issues coz her husband wasn't faithful and and she accused the husband of having affair with Stella which they both denied.

I will say she is Lucky to be married three times in a space of 10yrs when some people have not been able to hook one in 20yrs but i dont think anyone should envy her.

If you were in Wunmi's shoes you could do worst but i honestly think Aboderin Family should have forgotten all dat happened between Jaiye and Stella.

9 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by WAM1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lol- na wa o. The comments on here have me reading the tweet over and over again.

Please my people lets look up the meaning of vindicate if we are not too sure. To vindicate is to clear off accusation, blame...

In my opinion, nothing in that tweet indicates Wummi not wanting Stella to move on !!!

Thank you tourgist for the correct application of that word - vindicate

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by slimyem: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Whos vindicated at last.She? Stella or Jaiye?
This Wunmi must have serious issues!!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by olumidazz: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wumi is right guys its a family issue a lot of you know nothing about, I won't say stella is loose but it appears her hand is quite soft once she falls in love or physically attracted to a guy. She fell in love with too many guys secretly when jaiye was around, and there is particular guy dat used to dig her in his tinted jeep any time his wife was in. I can tell you that much.

4 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ehinafe: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
ednut1: while u dey enjoy married life make she single for life because na she kill ur broda, from d first day i saw dis couple i wondered what dat her fine boy husband saw in this fat thingy with mermaid eyez SMH

Nairalanders who are not familiar with the story should understand that Jaiye, died while playing a game of basketball one Saturday morning. He slump and later died. The guy was cut down in his prime by death, which is a necessary end and debt that must be paid, one day.
This lady has really tried. Somebody should just advise Wunmi to let this lady be. She should move ahead with her live. She had been antagonistic to the union right from day one. I do not see why she should make such sarcastic comment on twitter.

Stella, since you have happiness once more, go ahead, nothing do u jare

Has Doris complained to any one?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by vicade(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by IleIfe2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
I don't get it. Stella is young, why shouldn't she remarry?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tourgist: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Just pray and hope she will be faithful this time. seriously, why get married when you know u cannot be faithful to a Man.

Her first Marriage almost crashed because of infidelity before her husband died( Slumped and died while playing basketball due to high blood pressure). Her second marriage lasted few months due to same infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ooua: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wunmi what's your own, so she should remain single. You dont know what its like to be single. If she like let her remarry 100+ times it is non of your biz. You never liked her and ofcours your liking or not liking her is irrelivant. Please let her be. I thought you are enlightened this your post shows how timid you are.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by mkdboy: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
let her leave her life. So if one`husband dies she should just hold on like that forever? I don`t see any thing wrong in it.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Jonwesley(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
No please, it was alleged by wumi obe's family that Stella was the cause of doris simon's divorce as she was claimed to be sleeping with Doris Husband at the time. Now that the same man in question has married Stella it proved that the allegation was true and they have been hiding the truth ever since. Wumi Obe could only wish her dead brother was alive to see what they wanted him to believe about his wife. Maybe, doris reaction is next as to what primarily caused her divorce. ACT ONE SCENE ONE REALLY.

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ejine(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lilimax:
Stella cannot remain single for life.
The centre could no longer hold then things fell apart wink

I would only take an arrow of God for Stella to remain single for life.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ooua: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
This does not make sense to me. It is her life. Go the other way if Wunmi were to be in Stella's shoes she would have done worst. And by the way what is worst, no two people can handle same proble same way, we are all different.
tourgist: Vindicated for
1)Jaiye died of high blood pressure which his family believed was as a result of Stella's infidelity which they quarelled about severally.
2) Doris Simon and had issues coz her husband wasn't faithful and and she accused the husband of having affair with Stella which they both denied.

I will say she is Lucky to be married three times in a space of 10yrs when some people have not been able to hook one in 20yrs but i dont think anyone should envy her.

If you were in Wunmi's shoes you could do worst but i honestly think Aboderin Family should have forgotten all dat happened between Jaiye and Stella.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ejine(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
yuzedo: So make she no marry again?! Did she buy her "deal-doe" and "vibrate-or" to keep her company till she turns grey?! After Wunmi don marry that her equally-obese gold-digging husband, she no wan make person daughter find happiness again. HOW LONG DOES SHE EXPECT STELLA TO MOURN?!

Anyway, its all conjecture and inference. LOL! Wunmi didn't call nobody's name.. Lol! lipsrsealed Besides, maybe the Aboderin family DID see something that we can't/didn't see when the cherubic-looking lass, Stella waltzed into their family home on the arms of their jazzed love-smitten brother, Jaiye..(God rest his soul).

Always two sides to every story... So people can either press for criminal charges with the law, or STFU! smiley undecided

You posters saying "did she expect Stella to mourn forever" are forgetting one thing:

STELLA DID MOVE ON with Emeka Nzeribe, remember? She married him in 2009 and they divorced in 2010.
So maybe her tweet wasn't about the fact that Stella got married per se, but her lack of dignity by taking another woman's husband.

Maybe her point simply is that Stella has got morality issues.

Abi una no fit reason again ni?

7 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Osama10(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
olumidazz: Wumi is right guys its a family issue a lot of you know nothing about, I won't say stella is loose but it appears her hand is quite soft once she falls in love or physically attracted to a guy. She fell in love with too many guys secretly when jaiye was around, and there is particular guy dat used to dig her in his tinted jeep any time his wife was in. I can tell you that much.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by adora4u1: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
If Stella was cheating, was Jaiye blind and stupid? If the family knew Stella was cheating, why didn't they provide Jaiye with evidence? Jaiye died of High Blood Pressure probably cos of his weight. Wumni don't follow your brother's path cos of your weight and over-sabi!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ejine(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
tourgist: Vindicated for

Uhmm... Didn't Jaiye die in a plane crash? undecided
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ehinafe: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jonwesley: No please, it was alleged by wumi obe's family that Stella was the cause of doris simon's divorce as she was claimed to be sleeping with Doris Husband at the time. Now that the same man in question has married Stella it proved that the allegation was true and they have been hiding the truth ever since. Wumi Obe could only wish her dead brother was alive to see what they wanted him to believe about his wife. Maybe, doris reaction is next as to what primarily caused her divorce. ACT ONE SCENE ONE REALLY.

Doris, over to you. We are waiting for your response.

Jonwesley, you are right. I dont really understand how this thing play-out. Some few years ago, a colleague of mine working in an oil-service company in Port-Harcourt got a hint that his wife was always camping a man anytime he goes to the rig and he got all the details. He eventually caught the cheat red-handed and his life never remained the same, as his blood pressure got triggered off and rose to an unexpected level. He never made it, as he is 6 feet below, now

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tourgist: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
plane crash?Huh shocked shocked

Pls get ur facts right before commenting.
Jaiye died of high blood pressure, he slumped while playing basket ball.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ejine(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Even if it's her 10th marriage, it's nobody's business. She was loyal while she was married to her brother, so what's the issue here?[/size]

Uhmm... Afam nwanne, soffri make you no talk one wey you no sabi oh.
We don't know what went on in their marriage, so it's not in our place to say things we're not sure of. Afterall, with the way Kate Henshaw was blasting Nigerian men and praising her white husband, one woulda thought they had the best marriage... Only for them to divorce the following year.
So, at the end of the day, we know next to fuckall about these celebrities.
Don't be a "White Knight" and vouch for pesin wey you no sabi oh! cool

5 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Mystery11(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jonwesley: No please, it was alleged by wumi obe's family that Stella was the cause of doris simon's divorce as she was claimed to be sleeping with Doris Husband at the time. Now that the same man in question has married Stella it proved that the allegation was true and they have been hiding the truth ever since. Wumi Obe could only wish her dead brother was alive to see what they wanted him to believe about his wife. Maybe, doris reaction is next as to what primarily caused her divorce. ACT ONE SCENE ONE REALLY.

You are the only one that is actually on the right track.Most of the comments here indirectly proves that those making the comments are not thinkers.

Wunmi was not against her marriage but to who? when she married Nzeribe , there was nothing wrong in a young widow finding love again but to who is the point.Not somebody controversial

Wake up guys cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by WAM1(f): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
ooua: Wunmi what's your own, so she should remain single. You dont know what its like to be single. If she like let her remarry 100+ times it is non of your biz. You never liked her and ofcours your liking or not liking her is irrelivant. Please let her be. I thought you are enlightened this your post shows how timid you are.

All of these based on a tweet of how many words that one can draw out several assumptions from.

Or am I missing something- have you considered the possibility of the vindication being for Wummi herself ( maybe' she knew and was accused for something you and I didn't know that suddenly came out in the open )

And then you add to it enlightenment and timid. Come on now- enlightened to and timid about what exactly?

My point being-relax, don't be quick to draw out conclusions especially when the facts are not clearly stated.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ejine(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
WAM?:

All of these based on a tweet of how many words that one can draw out several assumptions from.

Or am I missing something- have you considered the possibility of the vindication being for Wummi herself ( maybe' she knew and was accused for something you and I didn't know that suddenly came out in the open )

And then you add to it enlightenment and timid. Come on now- enlightened to and timid about what exactly?

My point being-relax, don't be quick to draw out conclusions especially when the facts are not clearly stated.

You go tire today! grin

You're gonna learn a dirty lesson that 90 percent of the posters actually don't use their heads when posting! grin
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by soulfood(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
azimibraun: whats this fatso tweeting about; I am just hoping she is not beefing o! mk i just wait for now till i see her response to some of the comments bobos have made before i hit her 1 sucker punch. make stella no marry againg? after her late brother block plenty bobos chance to marry stella. ok o! its over. even when children involve abi? her naphews and niece. madness.com/Wunmi

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
but wait oh, how person go get this kind Stella SELLING POINT[/size] and people no go buy? Beautiful ladies are usually the most promiscuous cause they are the APPLE OF THE EYES OF MEN[size=8pt]!!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Uhmm... Afam nwanne, soffri make you no talk one wey you no sabi oh.
We don't know what went on in their marriage, so it's not in our place to say things we're not sure of. Afterall, with the way Kate Henshaw was blasting Nigerian men and praising her white husband, one woulda thought they had the best marriage... Only for them to divorce the following year.
So, at the end of the day, we know next to fuckall about these celebrities.
Don't be a "White Knight" and vouch for pesin wey you no sabi oh! cool
You're right. But that's the situation as far as we know. If the Aboderin family had anything on her, they would have gone ahead to expose her considering the fact that they hate her.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by joyli: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
Popowaa: Interesting

Era of 2face Vs Annie - sumbo - pero has gone grin grin grin

Now is Daniel Vs Doris Stella wunmi obe!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by houstonia(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Damn! This woman look like She got beaten by a down syndrom patient as a child. @wumi you sure too ugly to diss anyone. If your brother died eight years ago, bitch you might as Well break your chain of hatred you tied around Stella. Bitch Please!!!!!!!! """"
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Fikzzy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wunmi must b self centred for saying this. So she expects young & charming Stella Damascus to continue mourning for d rest of her life ryt? Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Mompha Makes First Post On Instagram After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.