Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (55027 Views)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / 9ice And Funke Akindele Dancing At Tunde & Wunmi Obe’s Party [Photos] / Femi Kuti, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Others Party With Tunde&Wunmi Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ceej(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
its natural for any sister to feel the way Wunmi is feeling..Jaiye dieD at the peak of the marriage,but in truth lets be real,if stella is married 3 times,then she has a problem with herself..this is a fact!FOR ME IS PROMISCUITY OF PROSTITUTION.She is not setting a good standard as a role model.Period!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
The Wunmi lady nuh even fi try force herself smile small while she dey tek dat picture sef?! See how nose, eyes and lips just swell up full di whole place.. kpa jeh jeh woman. E bi like Akpos wife!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Ninilowo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na craze she dey craze. She wan make she die like dat? Ori e ti daru sef.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ejiné:

You go tire today! grin

You're gonna learn a dirty lesson that 90 percent of the posters actually don't use their heads when posting! grin

Thank you my brother. I'm appalled, shocked and flabbergasted at the reasoning of some posters on this thread. It has led me to conclude that some people don't employ the use of deductive reasoning.

Well, I don't know what happened between Wunmi and Stella but I know they aren't on good terms and this is so evident whenever Jaiyejeje's remembrance is published in the Punch. His siblings names and that of his two daughters are printed but you won't find Stella's name there.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by meforyou1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Don't know who this stella damas whatever is. Or wumni. And don't really give 2 hoots. But from all I have read here. Just one reaction to wunmi's tweet that it's over. Thought it's been over since the day the said jaiye died.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Donmichaelz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
smiley Stela u get Gobe...4get them jor,...desperado lomo yen,c.ronaldo lomo yen....*in davido voice*

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by adebakinm: 12:22am On Apr 27, 2013
she has not committed any crime
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by NeoXVI: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by dramendra: 4:25am On Apr 27, 2013
Carry on stela, na obesity dey worry wumi, with her king size tongue.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by kolamilan(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2013
nawa for dis celebs oo
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by kolamilan(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2013
Every_LadY: pray is wunmi the vocal cord of her entire family? we already know how much they disliked stella but it has been years now.Beside death relieved them of this special torn in their flesh.Why can't she let this lady make her mistakes and live her life?Stela is sure stronger than 10 Winmis put together. Lolzz
what about in size.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by pandorasbox1(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2013
[quote
author=allwestafrican]her grouse is that this is stellas 3rd marraige,
so shes trying to vindicate her dislike for her from the get go.
also stella married a man whom the world thot was happily married to his
cute wife[/quote]
ur explanation gives the best picture to the story. If truly it is, then surely she has been vindicated
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by kelvinnn(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]
seconded
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2013
smartchoice: Stella Damasus' 9-Month Old Marriage Dissolves, Her Dirtiest Secrets Exposed
Posted To The Web: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - Malik Alomaja

Before now, a close family source of Stella who engaged us in a conversation over Stella’s insatiable appetite for sex, disclosed to us that Stella’s problem is more spiritual than physical.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14782&z=10

grin
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2013
coolIn all this, Wunmi should stop playing the hate-game, stop tracking Stella and not forget her kids got Cousins in Jaiye's Children. Stella would want the best for her kids and she is at it already. IMO
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by luvinhubby(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]Something in me likens this Stella to Elechi Amadi's "The Concunbine".
Something always to whoever she marries.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by IYANGBALI: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2013
1ndidi2: undecidedWunmi obe not obi
it is wunmi OBO
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by IYANGBALI: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2013
All dis one no concern me,my own be say why she dey alwez act lovey lovey film with RMD?abi RMD too na shareholder for her toto industrial company?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Wunmi Obe and her family never liked Stella from day one...Btw, was she expecting Stella to remain single just because she married her brother?[/size]

No mind the bad belle orobo
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by volcanoash(f): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2013
That is to say, if infidelity was allowed in marriages, a lot of high blood pressure deaths would be avoided.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by texazzpete(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2013
ceej: its natural for any sister to feel the way Wunmi is feeling..Jaiye dieD at the peak of the marriage,but in truth lets be real,if stella is married 3 times,then she has a problem with herself..this is a fact!FOR ME IS PROMISCUITY OF PROSTITUTION.She is not setting a good standard as a role model.Period!!!

Well, the good thing is that your opinion is of no import to anyone.
I fail to see how a woman marrying three times shows she has a problem...especially as how the first one was cut short by death.

So basically, she has divorced just ONCE.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2013
See this enemy of progress. So you were expecting her to stay single? Haba!
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nuzo1(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2013
Stella marrying for 10th time seem not to be Wummi's problem here. And ofcourse it shouldn't be...whether she likes it or not!

Problem is marrying the guy that was accused of having an affair with Stella when Jaiye was alive. And to avoid being noticed, they secreatly dragged their union for 10 years before coming out in the open.

Conincidence like this rarely occur.

Jaiye may have been vindicated anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by texazzpete(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Nuzo':
Stella marrying for 10th time seem not to be Wummi's problem here. And ofcourse it shouldn't be...whether she likes it or not!

Problem is marrying the guy that was accused of having an affair with Stella when Jaiye was alive. And to avoid being noticed, they secreatly dragged their union for 10 years before coming out in the open.

Conincidence like this rarely occur.

Jaiye may have been vindicated anyway.

Marrying the guy who she was accused of having an affair with 10 years ago does not mean she actually had an affair with the man. Why is this simple logic so hard for you folks to grab?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Decelebrity(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2013
wumi
sud leave Stella alone. if she like let her marry her driver. Stella
knows what she wants nd she has chosen the kind of life she wants to
live. so wumi, face ur husband tunde nd make sure ur TWO doesn't bcom
THREE.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Geobaby: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
What r u guys saying? must stella now marry ten men? let her respect her self..
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by ddeola: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Death don separate dem nau...she's too young to be categorised as a widow. The good Lord will sustain our marriages in Jesus name
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by stevecantrell: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
austushi1:

I wonder o! Even the bible advises dat young widows should re-marry! What's wunmi's point?

How many times ??
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by kooto(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
I really wonder why things are this way, Jaiye Wunmi Obe's brother is now of blessed memory,Stella needs to move ahead with her life. Afam4eva I agree with you.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Did she snatch someone's man like her fellow actresses do?
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by tpia5: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
anyway, for those of us who only know these celebrities by their screen names, seems wunmi obe is the daughter of the co-founder of punch newspapers, one of nigeria's oldest publications i think. Her dad was also one of the founders of pman [umbrella body for nigerian musicians].

i've long said most of these nigerian celebrities are not from poor backgrounds like you and i.
Re: Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage by bukkiluv: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
This Stella & Wunmi thig is getting so irritating. And stop dragging Jaye's name into your personal beef with Stella. Wunmi Abeg, Biko & don Allah, Allow the legendary Jay rest in peace. Please respect yourself over this old beef and lets move forward with our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.