Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? (2260 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by efiasuny(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
some come conplain betterly 2 to me dat his wife he married wan't a virgin after they both had sex. this is really causing big wala now in d marriage. say something pls.

1 Like

Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Darlenebabe: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
there is more to marriage, some pple dnt undastand but did he marry his wife because of her virginity? some say sign of blood.

1 Like

Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by ezemoses(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
People always say she will bleed, her pussy will be tight etc but my friend that is all alie. atleast it does not apply to all. some ladies do not even bleed and most ladies do kegel exercises which make pussy tight and small so even if she slept with 20 men she can come back and claim to be a virgin o. please anyone who disagrees with me proove that m wrong so there is no way at all of telling if she is a v
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Darlenebabe: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
author=eze moses]People always say she will bleed, her pussy will be
tight etc but my friend that is all alie. atleast it does not apply to
all. some ladies do not even bleed and most ladies do kegel exercises
which make pussy tight and small so even if she slept with 20 men she
can come back and claim to be a virgin o. please anyone who disagrees
with me proove that m wrong so there is no way at all of telling if she
is a v. atleast she must bleed n experience some pains
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Oohrhii(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
There is no way she wont bleed.

Infact for her to be a virgin till she married means she is older and therefore should be tougher to dv. She is supposed to feel some pains atleast.

This is why i would never ever ever in my life marry without testing. If a lady can't buy common cloth in a boutique without testing..why should i put my life in something i dont knw.

@Op you friend fell a Maga.. instead of insisting on seeing what you want to buy..E go buy bad market. cheesy now the consequences would be far reaching than if he had just tested. Even if he divorces, he is now a divorcee and that's a stigma on its own.

Me, i said it already in a thread..I will never in my life do no testing.. Infact I Hate virgins.. undecided that's my biggest turn off..you tell me you are a virgin..mehn am bouncing..Olorun a sho e. Its a lose-lose situation.

God help your friend o.
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Saintp(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
Oohrhii: There is no way she wont bleed.

Infact for her to be a virgin till she married means she is older and therefore should be tougher to dv. She is supposed to feel some pains atleast.

This is why i would never ever ever in my life marry without testing. If a lady can't buy common cloth in a boutique without testing..why should i put my life in something i dont knw.

@Op you friend fell a Maga.. instead of insisting on seeing what you want to buy..E go buy bad market. cheesy now the consequences would be far reaching than if he had just tested. Even if he divorces, he is now a divorcee and that's a stigma on its own.

Me, i said it already in a thread..I will never in my life do no testing.. Infact I Hate virgins.. undecided that's my biggest turn off..you tell me you are a virgin..mehn am bouncing..Olorun a sho e. Its a lose-lose situation.

God help your friend o.

You are not man enough.
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by BingoLee(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
efia suny: some come conplain betterly 2 to me dat his wife he married wan't a virgin after they both had sex. this is really causing big wala now in d marriage. say something pls.

... if a female(usualy dark skin) holds her waist when she walks slowly..its a signal...she a Virgin!angry
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Davico(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
efia suny: some come conplain betterly 2 to me dat his wife he married wan't a virgin after they both had sex. this is really causing big wala now in d marriage. say something pls.
Virginity test it's done in the hospital

1 Like

Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by butta(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2013
That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[/s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy no marry
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by efiasuny(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2013
kiss
butta: That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[/s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy no marry
cry
butta: That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy[/s]That's why it is Good to test run the p........ussy before you buy no marry
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2013
Saintp: [/color][color=#990000]

You are not man enough.
Cos of what? That's why people like you kept falling mugu. what's manly there...is it a pride to date a virgin...or u get an award for it?
Olobe..trying to prove what is not necessary. Go n make money and stop taking pride in dating fake virgins..
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
so women don become machines wey dem dey test run,like say them be blender,tv,generator,frige or car.anyway no be really una fault,na because of all this girls with easy virtue wey dem go carry go kfc and before you know it,the bros don dey shine in congo,na why men don think say women don dey reduced to machines and products wey dem dey test before BUYING.so you BUY women shocked thats serious,smh shocked
Re: What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Davico:
Virginity test it's done in the hospital
well, i knw someone who fuccked d doctor for a positive result!grin

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Wife * Physical Girlfriend - Shocking Revelations (picture) / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! / How To Apologize To The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.