Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! (2255 Views)

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid / How Do I Stop Loving Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
My girl friend and I have been dating for the past 2 years and we love each other very much that neither of us is replaceable,I am in my 6months IT now,will be graduating 2015 while she will be writing jamb 2015 too. Trouble started when are mum and elder sisters said I am a failure,that life with me will be hell of a life that she should shatter whatever thing she has to do with me cuz some made men are already coming to her for marriage but she doesn't want to marry till she earn her first degree and she doesn't love those people,that she can't do without me and if she doesn't end up her life with me then she will possibly not find a man to replace me in her heart,me in the other way too just can't give up despite all my close friends and loved ones telling me to quit the relationship that I have many responsibilities to take care of before putting a woman on my head,also her mum and elder sisters has already declared me a failure that what else do I want from her family before I know its a no go area. So after much pressure from her family we noticed we couldn't leave Each other,the more her mum pressure her the more she falls more in love with me,now I am an undergraduate with nothing doing for now and my parents are not rich to take full care of me and my siblings,we are all struggling to survive. My girl friends family are not rich too only one of her elder sis is married to rich man,so the elder sis is the bread winner of their family. Now my Girl friend told me one of her suitors is really disturbing her and she has finally agreed to be dating him in other to please her mum but begged me to endure that its for the main time,now looking at the present way things are for me I can't afford most of her basic needs and she presently needs cash for some vital things and exam registrations etc but I can't afford them,she then decided to go out with the very rich suitor for a while to get help from him within that period to solve her financial problems then break up with him to respect our relationship,now she is gradually getting angry at the actions of the rich dude meaning she is now have feelings for him,she promised she will never allow the man have sex with her,so sometimes if I call when she is with the man she won't pick up,I feel very bad about it but still hold my anger and endure the torture of being broke But she will still always tell me its for the main time that everything will be ok soon,that she is very optimistic about us and strongly believe we can make it against all odds. now brothers and sisters here in this forum jealousy and self hate for being broke is eating me up,I am still scared the rich dude doesn't end up taking her away then my heart will be broken and dreams for her shattered,pls what do I do about this unbelieveable night mare happening to me? should I end the relationship or should I keep enduring the torture for the main time as she said before things goes back to normal,remember I love her very much and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her when I make money,she has contributed a lot to my life financially,morally,intellectually etc,she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by dytbabe: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sighs
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by jideomowunmi(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
So long a letter... undecided undecided
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by djeezy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
and you didn't cut the long story short. smh.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by lymelyte(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
You better let her go before u kill urself with thinking.you are still young to get hbp. How long can you endure the pain?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by nannyo(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
That's d problem wit most poor pple, a girl is managing u, yet u are tough. Abeg free her since u can't meet up in any way. Her parents are also poor. Abi u no get conscience? [sub][/sub][b][/b][b][/b]she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by pamdaniel(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
stop chasing shadows man, a preacher once said, u can carry burdens that are placed on u, but too difficult to carry burdens u placed on ur self. she is nt ready to settle and u are nt ready to settle... the foundation u want to build having marrige as ur first priority wit dat pøor lad is the begining of poverty and suffering. guy be focusd and ambitos, stop juxtaposing bussiness and pleasure if u realy want to get up. wen u are really ready to settle find a lady who is ready to settle.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
How old are you? How old is she? You can't even type properly, no paragraphs or spacing.....

my advise, leave that girl that is yet to write jamb alone,let her face her studies.

And you.... just build yourself up first before chasing girls.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by Iyemik: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
@op the only way you can rebuild your relationship with your gf and her family is to make some cash, though personally wouldn't go for such girl
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by ITbomb(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
djeezy: and you didn't cut the long story short. smh.
OK guys here is the summary
He is a 23 yrs old guy who will graduate next year (if he doesn't have missing scripts) and her girl is 18 and likely to take JAMB next year also.

A 34 yrs old dude has indicated interest to the girl for marriage. The family tends to favour the rich 34 and call the op a failure.

So the op pride himself to be very troublesome such that no girl apart from this 18 yrs can endure him and she is no demanding since he obviously doesn't have money and right now he is very confused and opened a thread

If I may ask you op, what is your CGPA now and how do you intend to make money and take care of someone's daughter in the next 2 yrs.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
iwakolewa: How old are you? How old is she? You can't even type properly, no paragraphs or spacing.....

my advise, leave that girl that is yet to write jamb alone,let her face her studies.

And you.... just build yourself up first before chasing girls.
typed with my phone,my system was down,thank you up there.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by okosodo: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Who is your servant that would be reading all these episodes for you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by OohMpa: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
This kind tori dey always end where the guy dey wipe hin eyes with tissue....

Do you, the girl and the 34 yr old potbellied guy (Yes, he is angry) a favour by ending it now with the little pieces of heart left
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by StPete: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Welcome to the world of realities OP

I was exactly in ur shoes a few years ago. As hard as u can try, there's little u can do for now. Your best bet is to make good grades (at least 2.1) and get a good job. Forget dat girl cos she's already GONE. She belongs to d man now. She will come back to u in a few yrs time but it'll be late then.

Now I don't run after girls... undecided
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
nannyo: That's d problem wit most poor pple, a girl is managing u, yet u are tough. Abeg free her since u can't meet up in any way. Her parents are also poor. Abi u no get conscience? [sub][/sub][b][/b][b][/b]she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
calm down brother,being tough was never my fault or should I blame God for creating me this way,this young girl could stay with me because she found the man of her dream in me despite no cash for now,the tough aspect of it is I hardly get pleased by women so I have not seen any of my taste till I met her,and she was able to be with me all true my financial woes,get my point I am not a destitute but I can't presently meet up are basic needs,as for she managing me is totally wrong of u.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
jideomowunmi: So long a letter... undecided undecided

So you read that text smiley

You don old o
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
The girl family is ready to turn her into the next bread winner of the family after her elder sister.......

My honest advice will be to move one, as fast as u can...cuz u will only hurt urself
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: My girl friend and I have been dating for the past 2 years and we love each other very much that neither of us is replaceable,I am in my 6months IT now,will be graduating 2015 while she will be writing jamb 2015 too. Trouble started when are mum and elder sisters said I am a failure,that life with me will be hell of a life that she should shatter whatever thing she has to do with me cuz some made men are already coming to her for marriage but she doesn't want to marry till she earn her first degree and she doesn't love those people,that she can't do without me and if she doesn't end up her life with me then she will possibly not find a man to replace me in her heart,me in the other way too just can't give up despite all my close friends and loved ones telling me to quit the relationship that I have many responsibilities to take care of before putting a woman on my head,also her mum and elder sisters has already declared me a failure that what else do I want from her family before I know its a no go area. So after much pressure from her family we noticed we couldn't leave Each other,the more her mum pressure her the more she falls more in love with me,now I am an undergraduate with nothing doing for now and my parents are not rich to take full care of me and my siblings,we are all struggling to survive. My girl friends family are not rich too only one of her elder sis is married to rich man,so the elder sis is the bread winner of their family. Now my Girl friend told me one of her suitors is really disturbing her and she has finally agreed to be dating him in other to please her mum but begged me to endure that its for the main time,now looking at the present way things are for me I can't afford most of her basic needs and she presently needs cash for some vital things and exam registrations etc but I can't afford them,she then decided to go out with the very rich suitor for a while to get help from him within that period to solve her financial problems then break up with him to respect our relationship,now she is gradually getting angry at the actions of the rich dude meaning she is now have feelings for him,she promised she will never allow the man have sex with her,so sometimes if I call when she is with the man she won't pick up,I feel very bad about it but still hold my anger and endure the torture of being broke But she will still always tell me its for the main time that everything will be ok soon,that she is very optimistic about us and strongly believe we can make it against all odds. now brothers and sisters here in this forum jealousy and self hate for being broke is eating me up,I am still scared the rich dude doesn't end up taking her away then my heart will be broken and dreams for her shattered,pls what do I do about this unbelieveable night mare happening to me? should I end the relationship or should I keep enduring the torture for the main time as she said before things goes back to normal,remember I love her very much and wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her when I make money,she has contributed a lot to my life financially,morally,intellectually etc,she is the only woman I have seen that can handle me because I am a very tough man,the only woman that stayed long with me as long as 2 years which others would want to but can't achieve it due to my toughness aside cash tins,she is not demanding,she always believe she will someday make her own money someday,Pls I need serious and mature advices here before I go mad,I am 23 years old while my GF is 18 and her rich suitor is 34. Thank you for reading while I wait for your comment.

I have been asking myself why the grammarians went ahead, despite all odds, to invent the punctuation marks and paragraph.

Now I know what challenged them.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
StPete: Welcome to the world of realities OP

I was exactly in ur shoes a few years ago. As hard as u can try, there's little u can do for now. Your best bet is to make good grades (at least 2.1) and get a good job. Forget dat girl cos she's already GONE. She belongs to d man now. She will come back to u in a few yrs time but it'll be late then.

Now I don't run after girls... undecided
thank you brother really appreciate your comment,already preparing my heart for the worst and the same time doing my best to make cash aside dependence on school certificate,I run a biz but its not presently yielding cash at all for now,I know she is gradually going till she will be fully gone,I have big dreams to chase.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

I have been asking myself why the grammarians went ahead, despite all odds, to invent the punctuation marks and paragraph.

Now I know what challenged them.
calm down brother I typed with a phone not knowing the paragraphs I created while typing weren't real. Mind u I am facing my greatest frustration now since I was born,wanted to pass full details of the story not to show my writing skills,I am not a writer just wanted advice from u and others.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by nannyo(f): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: calm down brother,being tough was never my fault or should I blame God for creating me this way,this young girl could stay with me because she found the man of her dream in me despite no cash for now,the tough aspect of it is I hardly get pleased by women so I have not seen any of my taste till I met her,and she was able to be with me all true my financial woes,get my point I am not a destitute but I can't presently meet up are basic needs,as for she managing me is totally wrong of u.
I insist u Let her go cos both of wIll b frustrated in d long run. Forcus on maKin cash for now. If u guys are meant tO b, things will arange itself. Trust me
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by djeezy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
ITbomb:
OK guys here is the summary
He is a 23 yrs old guy who will graduate next year (if he doesn't have missing scripts) and her girl is 18 and likely to take JAMB next year also.

A 34 yrs old dude has indicated interest to the girl for marriage. The family tends to favour the rich 34 and call the op a failure.

So the op pride himself to be very troublesome such that no girl apart from this 18 yrs can endure him and she is no demanding since he obviously doesn't have money and right now he is very confused and opened a thread

If I may ask you op, what is your CGPA now and how do you intend to make money and take care of someone's daughter in the next 2 yrs.
whew! Thanks bro for the summary. @op, this is a competition you cant win for now. I advice you let go and focus on your education. Whats the assurance that as soon as you graduate you will get a job and get married to her. It is obvious that the blessing of her parents lies with the 34 years old dude. There are far better things ahead than we leave behind.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: calm down brother I typed with a phone not knowing the paragraphs I created while typing weren't real. Mind u I am facing my greatest frustration now since I was born,wanted to pass full details of the story not to show my writing skills,I am not a writer just wanted advice from u and others.

Ok bro. Because of your candid explanation, lemme go back and read it forcefully.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
OohMpa: This kind tori dey always end where the guy dey wipe hin eyes with tissue....

Do you, the girl and the 34 yr old potbellied guy (Yes, he is angry) a favour by ending it now with the little pieces of heart left
what if the potbellied man ends up deceiving her and doesn't marry her? As for the worst I am slowly preparing myself for the worst if it eventually happens,my boss shared this similar story to me which happened to him and his wife. So let's just not conclude.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by InZA: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
@spodathug.

Sincerely, the girl is already gone and even if by any means you happen to get her back, which is not even going to happen in gazillion years, you would or may still be hunted by her time with the 34 year old dude.. So really, it may hurt but you just have to move on... Move on and pursue yourself... Pursue making it big time..

I've always opined that A MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE, ROMANCE, or DATING IF HE DOESN'T HAVE MONEY(a steady stream of tangible income). You're just 23,there's still so much ahead of you to achieve... Ignore the thought that you won't find anyone like her again.. Trust me you would, even better.. This girl is just 18,her personality is still going through transitions, her likes and tastes are still very much flexible... How are you sure that she would still want to be with you at age 25.

In a nut shell.. Leave her be and pursue yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
childish lust tinz that reality nd maturity will snatch from them , if u know wat am talking about
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
djeezy: whew! Thanks bro for the summary. @op, this is a competition you cant win for now. I advice you let go and focus on your education. Whats the assurance that as soon as you graduate you will get a job and get married to her. It is obvious that the blessing of her parents lies with the 34 years old dude. There are far better things ahead than we leave behind.
thank u very much djeezy but what if the man ends up playing her? I really care about this girl even if she is not mine anymore for now,I strongly believe I will make cash,I have a business I run while in sch but having ish with it now which caused me not to be able to cater for her basic needs presently. All the same she now appears as a drawback and the same time a challenge to my manliness,whenever I tell her to go and marry the potbellied man she screams in tears that I am a weak man,my brother en,I am utterly confused and indecisive as we speak.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok OP. I am done reading.

My Advice: Face your book, graduate with a good grade, hustle for and get a good job, make money and be good. In 5years, you will thank me.

For the lady, she should concentrate on the guy, get married, get educated, and learn to love him. Ladies are like flowers. Dont let her waste her bloom over you because she would have withered by the time you are ready.
And... you will not want her then.

My 2cents
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
AdeniyiA: childish lust tinz that reality nd maturity will snatch from them , if u know wat am talking
that's what we are checking too cuz she has often complained the man aint loyal,well that's not my business,my business is her well fare with him for now as she said.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1: Ok OP. I am done reading.

My Advice: Face your book, graduate with a good grade, hustle for and get a good job, make money and be good. In 5years, you will thank me.

For the lady, she should concentrate on the guy, get married, get educated, and learn to love him. Ladies are like flowers. Dont let her waste her bloom over you because she would have withered by the time you are ready.
And... you will not want her then.

My 2cents
hmmm breaths out in temporary relief,but do you know you just hit the nail on the head?
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by GANDALF1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
spodathug: hmmm breaths out in temporary relief,but do you know you just hit the nail on the head?

Been in his shoes before.
Re: Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!! by spodathug: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
nannyo: I insist u Let her go cos both of wIll b frustrated in d long run. Forcus on maKin cash for now. If u guys are meant tO b, things will arange itself. Trust me
thank you brother,I really appreciate your concern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Only Marry You When Your Mother Is Dead / A Nairaland Girl Narrates Her Ordeal In Her Abusive Relationship / Which Foreign Celebrity Do You Have A Crush On And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.