Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (18376 Views)

2016 Jambites, How Was Ur Exam? / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by hyelhira: 10:54pm On May 09, 2013
JAMB/UTME 2013 result is out. Have you performed well? Congratulations! Was your performance average or so poor that it cannot guarantee your admission? What are you going to do about it? Here are your choices.

You can either stay at home for another year to write another JAMB/UTME and waste money on special centres with the same uncertainty of outcome. Or, you can take a wise step and find a practical and credible solution to your admission problem NOW!
We advise you to choose the wise course by seizing the opportunity presented by GCAB.

GCAB - GGA College of Accounting and Business offers a live changing opportunity for students struggling to gain admission through JAMB, by presenting a dual graduate programme that combines professional examination of ICAN and a BSc programme of NOUN through an integrated syllabus.

For further information, follow this link: http://cpabt.ggaprofessionals.com/our-courses/. (Serious students only as spaces are limited).
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2013
hyelhira: JAMB/UTME 2013 result is out. Have you performed well? Congratulations! Was your performance average or so poor that it cannot guarantee your admission? What are you going to do about it? Here are your choices.

You can either stay at home for another year to write another JAMB/UTME and waste money on special centres with the same uncertainty of outcome. Or, you can take a wise step and find a practical and credible solution to your admission problem NOW!
We advise you to choose the wise course by seizing the opportunity presented by GCAB.

GCAB - GGA College of Accounting and Business offers a live changing opportunity for students struggling to gain admission through JAMB, by presenting a dual graduate programme that combines professional examination of ICAN and a BSc programme of NOUN through an integrated syllabus.

For further information, follow this link: http://www.ggacollege.org/contact-us/information-request-form/. (Serious students only as spaces are limited).
Nigeria sef. Na so so wahala
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2013
alexarelano:
bro u got it. I did it myself too, I studied hard. I hope I score 180+ Post Utme will also judge us all.
U beta talk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.