Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (18546 Views)

2016 Jambites, How Was Ur Exam? / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by soarz(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2013
My Fiancee said it Great smiley
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Zamoni15(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: It was fine o!

Expos were just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened ones mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

But hopefully by God's grace, my next year Jamb should be better than this.
thank god u added jambites
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Zamoni15(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2013
no more jamb tinz,just admission tinz
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by loveleenity: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2013
,it was gud...bt i did it on ma own....i hav all type bt i tot it was nat d same as d type gven to me...xo pls wish me goodluck..
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Tolexander: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2013
#me@:
you dz pharmacist sef.. Smh.. Neva knw u were dz funny. Where do u serve or intern or are u thru?
ewo! So winch dey nairaland wey be faceless forum!
How you take sabi me?
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Holarz(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2013

Expos were just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened ones mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

why did u do dat,u shuld have contact me
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Holarz(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Please guys,i want to knw if there z no problem coz i shade type I for physics nd type I for biology although different answer
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by akanb4real(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2013
PLS Can someone text d answer for english type U...i need it urgently wanna sort sometins out..pls pls and pls
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2013
Holarz: Please guys,i want to knw if there z no problem coz i shade type I for physics nd type I for biology although different answer
but deep inside u, u know there's problem, how can u shade a particular type and go ahead to do another, except u came in with a 'microchip' that didn't correspond with ur type
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Madawaki01(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Jamb shud find a solutn to how candidates change their paper type by shadin d numba 1 frm d factory..it's digusting..i saw it wif my own eyes..imagine som1 doing english paper type b nd wen u saw his no 1,it wud be paper type U dat he shade...[color=#990000]
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2013
akanb4real: PLS Can someone text d answer for english type U...i need it urgently wanna sort sometins out..pls pls and pls
Jambite, why do you intend giving yourself HBP, you grading yourself ll not change anything, just hope for the best and expect to see a positive result in 48 hrs time
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Jboy5050(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
It was fine
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by tdemo(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2013
pls was any one given typ A in any subjec?\
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by wengerjay(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2013
Best of luck!
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Allenkee: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2013
soldierAnt:
What subject were the novels for, I'm confused? Was it Maths, English, Government abi Economics? Hmmm...

It was "use of English"
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2013
smileyPlease nairalanders when will the results be released?

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by otunlexy(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2013
To all jambites..passing utme is just d beginning of d battle.post utme is d main deal where u got no one to help u..i will strongly advice dose of u dats used expo to go back to the d table and read properly...believe me wen i say witout hard work and prayer u cant get admission in dis nigeria..especially if u ar nt very connected..am speaking frm experience cos i was ones dere
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2013
Wel. Even d ingv. D folo help 4 expo. Na wa 4 9ja o.I wrote eng. N chem. Wel. Maths n phy. I use am gamble wit xpo. My paper type n dat of d xpo no rhyme n i stil went ahead n shaded dat of d xpo i even change my paper type 2rhyme wit d expo. Na miracle if i even gt up 2 200 slf. Promise neva 2cheat again o
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Allenkee: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2013
Omagzee: Wel. Even d ingv. D folo help 4 expo. Na wa 4 9ja o.I wrote eng. N chem. Wel. Maths n phy. I use am gamble wit xpo. My paper type n dat of d xpo no rhyme n i stil went ahead n shaded dat of d xpo i even change my paper type 2rhyme wit d expo[/b]. Na miracle if i even gt up 2 200 slf. Promise neva 2cheat again o

[b]You did not prepare for the exam and I can tell you were scared..
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by tonididdy(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by ocheejemb: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2013
Allen kee: [b]SINCERELY, I CAME OUT OF THE EXAMINATION HALL WITH MIXED FEELINGS! angry angry
MY COMBINATIONS WERE; MATHS, ENGLISH, GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMIC. JAMB IS REALLY NOT PREDICTABLE, THEY ASKED US TO BUY TWO NOVELS LAST YEAR YET THEY DID NOT SET ANY QUESTION FROM THE NOVELS, THOUGH I READ EVERYTHING LAST YEAR.
WHEN I SAW THE TWO SAME NOVEL IN THIS YEAR'S SYLLABUS, I THOUGHT JAMB WAS JOKING SO I DID NOT BOTHER MYSELF GOING THROUGH THE PAIN OF READING THEM OVER AGAIN BECAUSE I WAS IGNORANTLY OPTIMISTIC THAT JAMB WILL NOT SET A SINGLE QUESTION FROM THEM.

TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE, THERE WERE FIFTEEN QUESTIONS FROM THE TWO NOVELS! I NEVER KNEW MY BRAIN WAS SO SHARP TO REMEMBER EVERY DAME STORY IN THE NOVELS WITHOUT RE-READING, I WAS HAPPY.

WHEN I LEFT THE HALL, I WASN'T THOROUGHLY IN MY RIGHT STATE OF MIND BECAUSE I SPENT FOUR GOOD MONTHS PRACTICING
MATHEMATICS. I COVERED THE SYLLABUS AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOOD TO GO! angry THOUGH I DID MY BEST AND I'M SURE MY BEST WILL BE ENOUGH TO SAIL ME THROUGH TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

MATHEMATICS WAS THE ONLY SUBJECT THAT GAVE ME TOUGH TIME, I FACED ALL MY SUBJECTS SQUARELY AND INDEPENDENTLY AND RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING UP TO GOD, EXPECTING HIM TO BLESS MY EFFORT BY PUTTING JOYFUL SMILE ON MY FACE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF UYO, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU HERE I COME.
[/b]

Good luck mate! You will sail through In Jesus Name, most of the other posts are talking about expo including some dumbaśs who knowingly filled in the expo for different subjects rather than attempt to do the thing himself. University really isnt for everyone.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Ezegozie(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2013
2 million: be optimistic for once

yea, but not to be too OVER-CONFIDENT TO HOST PARTY FOR ADMISSION EVEN WHEN JAMB RESULT IS NOT YET OUT!

Any way, you are still a child, when you grow up, you will definitely understand what i am talking about
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by FilesUpdator(f): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
I don't know what to type - I'm confused. Sincerely speaking, anyone who studied hard won't find this exam difficult at all. Truth be told, the maths was the easiest of them all. I'm praying to God to see Me and all Jambites through.

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by mekuso89(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Our own self sweet pass our invigilators dem carry expo de send for students @ d cos of 500 for one and 1,500 for the four subject I finished my own in 45minutes after we started. And started sleeping
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by FilesUpdator(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
mekuso89: Our own self sweet pass our invigilators dem carry expo de send for students @ d cos of 500 for one and 1,500 for the four subject I finished my own in 45minutes after we started. And started sleeping
And you are happy about it. What university did you fill? Don't be happy to be an agent of destruction to Nigeria's Educational System that is on the brink of total breakdown.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by DrKlever(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2013
mekuso89: Our own self sweet pass our invigilators dem carry expo de send for students @ d cos of 500 for one and 1,500 for the four subject I finished my own in 45minutes after we started. And started sleeping
God will not forgive you, so u were d types dat made my younger sister unable to finish? Imagine her script collected cuz dunce like u shaded expo in less than an hour.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by alexarelano(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2013
if I hit 180, it's miracle of God, 'cos I did all question off hand, only I couldn't complete my Physics. I dnt use expo(s)
I'm nt happi since yesterday.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by emmyeuler1: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2013
agabaI23: It was really nice. In fact the guy wee deey solve my maths for me na genius. He answered all questions in 20 minutes. 100% in maths. Medicine here I come! I am so happy. Bashir thanks!
MEDICS DONT DO MATHS IN JAMB.....
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by akanb4real(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2013
i did only maths, phy and chemistry only due to d problem d biometric gave me ..nd i av to go 2 d exam hall 2hrs afta commencement of exam
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by nelsoelomi(f): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2013
the jamb is okay i pray to make 350 and above
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by DrKlever(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
nelsoelomi: the jamb is okay i pray to make 350 and above
ur ear! Na ur papa set d question? Mtcheeeeew! Expo alert!!!!!!

Covenant University School Fees Payment 2015/2016 08033623850 / Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK / 140 Engineers Conferred With Fellowship Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers