Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (18377 Views)

2016 Jambites, How Was Ur Exam? / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by agabaI23(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
emmyeuler1: MEDICS DONT DO MATHS IN JAMB.....
Says who? When did you do JAMB?
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by emmyeuler1: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
agabaI23:
Says who? When did you do JAMB?
FOR MEDICINE,PHARMACY,NURSING,MLS..e.t.c.....you do chemistry physics,biology and english......
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by osuntolaf: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: It was fine o!

Expos were just flying in the air to the extent that if one opened ones mouth, the expo would enter.

My subject combo were Math, english, literature and economics but i had to shade the expo answer i got for english, biology, physics and chemistry.

But hopefully by God's grace, my next year Jamb should be better than this.
don't tell me You av bcome a regular customer at jamb e-registration portal
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
@allen
nt lik dat at all. I read maslf blind b4 d exams o. Jst dat afta d expo shw, eertin evapourated. Nd i bet i culd even score up 2 230 wit ma head. I jst d regret errtin nw n i'm reali feelin guilty
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by MaiduguBulama(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
jamb sent me sms that am the highest scorer 600point
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by MaiduguBulama(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
jamb sent me sms that am the highest scorer 600point grin
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Danhumprey: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
What you people don't seems to understand is that you can score 100%,i.e 400,but it is post U.M.E,that will open your eyes very well. Before u start condemning me,I passed through this last year,and it was by God's help that I got the admission. Out of more than 300 Jambites who sat for post U.M.E in the school I applied for admission into the department of Economics,only 79 were given admission to dat department,of which I am one. For those of u who engaged in exam malpractices(expo),mark my word,it will catch up with u latter,if u know what i mean. As they say,anything that goes around comes around,if dat offence u commit doesn't catch up with u now,it will catch with u when u are an undergraduate,graduate or wen u get employed. Just mark my word. In order not to sound 'holy holy',I must confess,I once engaged in exam malpractice(dat was wen i was writing my O'level)and up still today,am regretting dat offence.EXAM MALPRACTICE IS BAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
osuntolaf:
don't tell me You av bcome a regular customer at jamb e-registration portal

That guy is doomed, when his mates are looking for thesis for their masters degree he is still fighting JAMB *#SMH#*

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Danhumprey: What you people don't seems to understand is that you can score 100%,i.e 400,but it is post U.M.E,dat will open ur eyes very well. Before u start condemning me,i was pass through this last year,and it was by God's help dat i got the admission. Out of more than 300 jambites who sat for post U.M.E,and applied for the department of Economics,only 79 were given admission to dat department,of which I am one. For those of u who engaged in exam malpractices(expo),mark my word,it will catch up with u latter,if u know what i mean. As they say,anything that goes around comes around,if dat offence u commit doesn't catch up with u now,it will catch with u when u are an undergraduate,graduate or wen u get employed. Just mark my word. In order not to sound 'holy holy',I must confess,I once engaged in exam malpractice(dat was wen i was writing my O'level)and up still today,am regretting dat offence.EXAM MALPRACTICE IS BAD!!!

I wish all nigerians had your concise level of thinking, kudos to you and more grease to your elbow
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Temmybrite(f): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
it waz normal jre
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ma exam waz awesome! Wrote d exam my self...even saw peopl shading expo type C and A...smh...any way i tank God i read d potter's wheel nd succesor! Nd does anyone know wen d resultz wud come out
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Youngsage: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls, I heard that some candidates did not do biometrics verification in their centres, that they were told to go inside, while some centres did not even have the biometrics equipments at all.
Was this the case in your centre, did you thumbprint at all? Do you think it will have any effect? Let's talk
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Youngsage: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Danhumprey: What you people don't seems to understand is that you can score 100%,i.e 400,but it is post U.M.E,dat will open ur eyes very well. Before u start condemning me,i was pass through this last year,and it was by God's help dat i got the admission. Out of more than 300 jambites who sat for post U.M.E,and applied for the department of Economics,only 79 were given admission to dat department,of which I am one. For those of u who engaged in exam malpractices(expo),mark my word,it will catch up with u latter,if u know what i mean. As they say,anything that goes around comes around,if dat offence u commit doesn't catch up with u now,it will catch with u when u are an undergraduate,graduate or wen u get employed. Just mark my word. In order not to sound 'holy holy',I must confess,I once engaged in exam malpractice(dat was wen i was writing my O'level)and up still today,am regretting dat offence.EXAM MALPRACTICE IS BAD!!!
Pls, in what way(s) are you regretting that act now? Kindly share with us.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by FilesUpdator(f): 6:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Youngsage: Pls, I heard that some candidates did not do biometrics verification in their centres, that they were told to go inside, while some centres did not even have the biometrics equipments at all.
Was this the case in your centre, did you thumbprint at all? Do you think it will have any effect? Let's talk
If you wrote without thumbprinting at your exam centre then your result will probably be in the trash bin by now - no hard feelings, we were told so. But I decree and pray jamb ignore that and score you and others. Say AMEN to claim it.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Abiodun1960(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
so good
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Abiodun1960(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
coolso good[i]so good[/i]so good
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
JAMB was Not funny at all...i find expo tire i nr see... I just come dey shade wetin i nr knw....dis is my 6th JAMB sha...i hope to get admission in my nxt yr 7th Jamb
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
Osahon7: JAMB was Not funny at all...i find expo tire i nr see... I just come dey shade wetin i nr knw....dis is my 6th JAMB sha...i hope to get admission in my nxt yr 7th Jamb
this is how pipu place curses upon themselves! Since u know u dnt want 2 stay at home,y didnt u read? Must u depend on expo... Na wa o
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by VanTee20(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
This Jamb make sense, d only tin b say d time too short, especially 4 person wey dey write maths, physics & chemistry. Most of those questions weren't too tough but the time just too short. I go pass sha, I know that 4 sure.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mehlena: this is how pipu place curses upon themselves! Since u know u dnt want 2 stay at home,y didnt u read? Must u depend on expo... Na wa o
lolzzz.....i cant believe u fell for wat i said?? Its nt true na....i just wanna easy the tension on the thread(no offenses)...am in Great Uniben na...
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Evestar200(f): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
I didnt thump print cuz there was no machine in my center

2 Likes

Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by VanTee20(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Evestar200: I didnt thump print cuz there was no machine in my center
Like seriously? May God help you o.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by lumeneng22: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Olexkid16: He is so funny indeed,read hard for next year.
.Unfortunately this is the last jamb.
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by chrisviral(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Am a living proof... Although i was one of d best student in ma sch, i wrote jamb two year ago on expo, i had 312 oo buh menh my post ume result just disappeared. I guez i had to pay for my sinz immediately... Didnt write jamb last year.. Cuz nda bn dey shack me until they frustrate. Buh dis year i prepare wella 4 ma jamb... D english was really simple.. No hard orals... Biology was just one way express.. Physics was kinda good.. I give am 50/50.... Buh guys truth be told chemistry was damm fucking hard.... I could barely answer 20 questions confidently omo.... Na speed i use touch d gal wey dey ma front wey cari phone, she just give me d thing sharp sharp.. Its wasnt my type shaa buh i jux shade, use ma hand give maself new type... Hope i dont pay dis time. No be ma fault, since sec sch days chemistry no dey enter... Na wetin amaka n uche dey use beat dat time kari first... Abeg i hope UNN Fit take me for medcine... Am g gud student oo buh nwanne chemistry i dnt knw wetin dat subject dey talk
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nawa oo u to c them saying jagons dey re even proud of getng involve in malpractice God help una
Tee_Seven: Our educational system is in shambles! Can you hear what these kids are vomitting here?
Where is honesty and hardwork?
What is the hope of this nation?
SMH
i tire oooo
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ezegozie:

d guy wey dey answer ur maths? U are not ashamed to post this on the internet. and you dream of entering medicine? Maybe herbalist
no mind am
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
sureteeboy: God bless u bro, I wonder how nigeria is going to invent meaningful things when these lazy guys who can't even read to pass jamb take over the govt. Yet, they'll keep complaining Nigeria is underdeveloped. Even our parents that read a lot could only do little in moving nigeria forward. What 's going to be the hope for Ngr in the future? Even primary school students will be looking 4 expo. Imagine someone spending 6 yrs in d school and still looking for expo to pass jamb. Isn't that pathetic? Yet, after critically looking at their photo card. U'll see courses lyk medicine, petroleum engr ..etc
well said...
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Kslib: Holy shhiiiit!!!!! I can't just believe these students are very happy and cofident that they cheated in their exams.. What is the use of wasting 6years in secondary school if you cannot write jamb yourself? Judging from the comments so far,i can confidently say that our educational system is finished?**does the sign of cross****
Let me tell you the truth,if all dose yeye expo stops leaking and Nigeria tightens those loop holes that enable students to cheat,only 10% i repeat only 10% of jambites will score above 200....
If you cheated in this jamb,your 6years and all the money spent in training you in school is an absolute waste...
It is better to fail jamb honourably than to cheat.. There is just this "force" or "energy" in nature that always elevate honest people..
LASTLY,IF YOU'RE OUT THERE AND YOU WROTE THIS JAMB YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU TICKED RUBBISH,JUST BE OPTIMISTIC AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.. IF YOU EVENTUALLY PASS,HIT YOUR HAND ON YOUR CHEST AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF...IF YOU FAIL TO MEET THE CUT-OFF,STILL BE PROUD OF YOURSELF COS IT`S EASIER TO SCORE 400 IN JAMB THAN TO FIND MEN WHO STILL HAVE HONOUR IN THEM.. Continue being honest and you will dine with kings and princes..
am proud coz i did JAMB MAI SEF... Am expectng d best 4rm GOD
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
2gbasky22: The exam was xo easy sha most especially the use of english(comprehension & orals) i neva thought d much dreaded jamb was dis easy.........i did all four subjects within 2:57min.
And some dudes were still smulgling answers..........SMH

no wonder a guy whose paper type was D copied his seat mate's who's paper type was I

but wait a minute wat is d prove 4 d school fee/lecture fee ur parents paid all these years
Am nt rejoicing yet though, jst sharin hw my day went am stil kipin fingerz crosszd
confirm
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by Fynestboi: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
ferdimako: Mak una no dey call God inside this expo things oh!Even mechanics and carpenters had all the subjects since last night.I saw a candidate that did math, not even one question was solved but she shaded all.She was just marking not all was correct though. Nigeria is in trouble!
serious problem gbam
Re: Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? by kemzyAjaks(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
wen z d result cmin out? 3 days tym?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suleiman Mohammed Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Best Graduating Student / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.