Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount (6505 Views)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ooman(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2013
Joblessness - all of you. tongue
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
ecolime:
He modified his previous post

@Topic: I don't think there is any need for this challenge again since Byllionaire actually believes in the metaphysical. From his last post, it's obvious he only doesn't believe in RM.
@bolded^
His last post that you're referring to is as confusing as several of his post on subject like this as I also suspect he himself is, I really want him to honour this challenge because he is the most fervent attacker of my previous thread,

If he truly understand the real meaning of metaphysic, as that branch of philosophy that careful looks at the supernatural theosophically then he wouldn't have been so adamant about the impossibility of MR.

If he is an astralist as he claimed in one thread sometimes ago, he could have at least maintained a position by saying something like: "MR could be possible, who knows, but a proof would have being the best"

I still urge him to take up the challenge, afterall he lauds himself a money making billionaire in several subforums/sections on Nairaland.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
ooman: Joblessness - all of you. tongue
An a'theist who believes in both science and the supernatural is asking you, an atheist who only accepts whatever science approves to be true to take up his fair challenge. What we only share in common is that we do not subscribe to any form of religion.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by PalmTree(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
So where is nanizle when one needs him? Infact each and every one of you atheist on NL are not coming up at all. Forget about the MR issue, this is a great avenue for you to test if there is any supernatural force out there. For God's sake a man claims to be able to stop a "tested and ok" vehicle from starting using diabolical means! Give it a trial, if his claims are valid then maybe its a step further in your quest to know if a supernatural being actually exist. I'm sure if Richard Dawkins etal could see this they'll take it up instantly.
@Ghostofsparta, I do not question the veracity of your claims, however since all these atheists who usually blab against supernatural forces are already hiding behind their index finger, could you please perform your art and let's see? I try to organize other curious NL's to foot the bills.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
ghostofsparta: @otipoju
I sincerely do not like the way you and your likes attempts to derail my thread, please create a new thread elsewhere and post whatever understanding of Christianity you feel readers should have knowledge of, NOT HERE.

You don't see me, Pagan9JA or any atheist posting derailful comments on Christian and Muslim thread/topics. We separately create ours to seek discussion, point-making opinions and arguments from others. We don't storm your abrahamic religion threads like trolls bent on changing the intended course of a given topic.

I beg you to stop it and would appreciate it if you remove them by replacing them with the dash (-) symbol using the 'modify' button.

Thanks.

I take it you're serious.

Therefore, as it should be, everything henceforth is posted here on this thread to show transparency to the observing readers.

Before I can post what I think can be termed a DoU: 'Declaration of Unfamiliarity', which you will also need do, based on my format. Do please, state the amount you are wlling to stake, and we will proceed from there.

GhostOfSparta

My brother, I think there are many red herrings on your challenge. First of all, your interjecting perciniary interest or bet in this gives you an escape clause. If someone offers an amount you could say that it is too low or you might say no body wants to pay me.

Here is my proposal: your experiment should be free and transparent. No "hidding" allowed and no fees charged. You would gain a lot of patronage if we see you perform the feat in the open. In fact, I will become a fan and convert to your "religion" if you accomplish this in a free and transparent manner.

Promise that you would show up with your "technology" and provide it to a neutral person who would just leave it inside a car in full view. If it works believe me you would get a lot of converts and the application could be marketed worldwide. You could potentially become a billionaire if this works. Do it to make a point and not to make money.

I have found that when someone is claiming a supernatural ability in Nigeria, he or she is looking to make money from the gullible and the uniformed. I would like you to be an exception. Do this to showcase your talent! I will be waiting.

While I was busy typing, I see that you showed up and stated that you are too busy doing research to do the experiment for free. I guess my suspicion is vidincated to my chargrin. I wish you would reconsider and do this to shut the sceptics like me up. Believe me, you'll make more money showcasing than if you are prepaid.

In the alternative tell us how much you would charge for the job. Would N5,000.00 suffice?
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
PalmTree: So where is nanizle when one needs him? Infact each and every one of you atheist on NL are not coming up at all. Forget about the MR issue, this is a great avenue for you to test if there is any supernatural force out there. For God's sake a man claims to be able to stop a "tested and ok" vehicle from starting using diabolical means! Give it a trial, if his claims are valid then maybe its a step further in your quest to know if a supernatural being actually exist. I'm sure if Richard Dawkins etal could see this they'll take it up instantly.
@bolded^
Please be corrected, these YAS (juju) are just tools channelable towards both good and bad intentions. So your description of it as diabolical is untrue.

PalmTree: @Ghostofsparta, I do not question the veracity of your claims, however since all these atheists who usually blab against supernatural forces are already hiding behind their index finger
You make it seem as if I'm against atheists, which I am not....atheist to me are truth-seekers but unlike me an a'theist, they solely rely on science regarding our perceptible reality, I actually prefer any religionists to take up this challenge because they are the ones here in Yorubaland who are most vociferous about the impotency of juju powers and abilities from Babalawos and Oniseguns in the presence of Jesus and their abrahamic gods YAHWEH/Jeovah.

PalmTree: Could you please perform your art and let's see? I try to organize other curious NL's to foot the bills.
I can't for the sake of the fact that I'd rather spend that time and effort to put in my yet to be released research work, and also since the burden of disprove is on the disbeliever 'Billyonaire' and many others, let them take up the challenge.

However, I will try as much as possible to provide audio-visual evidences of some of the Juju (YAS) powers in said research project I'm still working on, it will be entitled: WHY I AM NOT YET AN ATHEIST: ENTER YAS . So far, it has not being easy.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
omonuan:
My brother, I think there are many red herrings on your challenge. First of all, your interjecting perciniary interest or bet in this gives you an escape clause. If someone offers an amount you could say that it is too low or you might say no body wants to pay me. Here is my proposal: your experiment should be free and transparent. No "hidding" allowed and no fees charged. You would gain a lot of patronage if we see you perform the feat in the open.
There are no red herrings in the challenge. The following is how I, and still intend it:

Billyonaire: I accept your challenge, I am offering N10,000 (ten thousand naira) to assert my stand that no such thing as the supernatural in the form of what you call YAS (juju) whatsoever is possible, and by your claim of rendering an already tested/working/moving automobile vehicle unstartable and immovable after being affected by placing the given juju, inwhich if so, the amount bet is yours. Failure of the juju to prove as claimed will vindicate my position regarding all things supernatural/juju.

GhostOfSparta: Challenged confirmed to be accepted by Billyonaire, I will post the image, instructions on how you or whoever is going to be videoed doing it is to follow as soon as possible.

Billyonaire: okay, I dey wait.

GhostOfSparta: here is the image of the juju, as you can see I have etched it with 'xyz' mark which when you receive it must show post here an image of it bearing the same 'xyz'. This measure is to show that there is no mago-mago (falsification).

Billyonaire: I understand, I have PM the address you are to send it to ghostsofsparta@live.com

[the address can even be somewhere we both agree to be dropped for pick up wherein a picture of it will e taken and posted here]

GhostOfSparta: I have received the address, I will make sure its delivered.

Billyonaire: I am in possession of it, here is the image of what I receive, please confirm if its the same. I have my camera-man and driver in place, we will begin as instructed.

GhostOfSparta: I confirm it is the same, start shooting the event by showing us in a zoom shot, the juju with the etched mark, the driver who will enter the car to start and drive it as you will like him to, the driver comes out, then, with the camera still recording (no still cut) the camera man will pan towards you or anyone holding the juju, in a focus shot we must again see the juju bearing the etched mark before he executes the instruction. Afterwards, the driver is given the key to go and start the vehicle again. Whatever happens afterwards would be posted here as a YouTube link. Any question?

Billyonaire: No question, I understand as it should go.

Then we all wait to see.

But as it is now, I feel very, very stupid to think Billyonaire would have instantly accepted it straight away, which would have driven me to suspend what I'm doing in execution of the challenge.

omonuan:
In fact, I will become a fan and convert to your "religion" if you accomplish this in a free and transparent manner.[/b]
That's the mistake you and many white atheists are making, Isegun or Juju and even Ifa are not a religion. There's a whole lots of misconception. That's why I call it YORUBA ADVANCED SCIENCES. Its not faith or religion.

[quote author=omonuan]Promise that you would show up with your "technology" and provide it to a neutral person who would just leave it inside a car in full view. If it works believe me you would get a lot of converts and the application could be marketed worldwide. You could potentially become a billionaire if this works. Do it to make a point and not to make money.
Maybe I may use your advise in proving it in the research project book I'm working on, wherein will like to provide audio-visual evidence and not just explaining, defining and clarifying.

omonuan: I have found that when someone is claiming a supernatural ability in Nigeria, he or she is looking to make money from the gullible and the uniformed. I would like you to be an exception. Do this to showcase your talent! I will be waiting.
you are correct about that, but those a fraudsters parading about to suck the gullibles and the pagano-traditionally uninformed. That doesn't mean the genuine ones don't exist, though not much, and point of correction-it is not my talent nor anyone's, it's part of thousands of esoteric knowledges of Isegun belonging to the Yoruba legacy.

omonuan: While I was busy typing, I see that you showed up and stated that you are too busy doing research to do the experiment for free. I guess my suspicion is vidincated to my chargrin.
why the lie, I never said exactly that, you twisted what I know I meant. I'm busy does not mean I'm busy doing research on YAS or the supernatural, you will be surprised to know that if not for all the MR subject since Bebe2's post, I have long suspended my research on it, though despite temporary, it's too tasking for a young adult who's trying to make ends meet, faced with lots of challenges, I visit my research only in my rare spare time, Nigeria isn't Ghana where there's electricity all the time, muchless of living through the day.

omonuan: I wish you would reconsider and do this to shut the sceptics like me up. Believe me, you'll make more money showcasing than if you are prepaid.
In the alternative tell us how much you would charge for the job. Would N5,000.00 suffice?
. You alone have made it seem like I came up with this challenge because of money to gain, and it is now looking like: 'it has always being about the money' , let's forget the whole thing, for now I take it that the burden is on me, just stick around by following me, one day I will drop my research project on a thread here on Nairaland with self-sponsored video coverage demonstrating some YAS/juju in action. Again, I will use that your idea.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 2:01am On May 01, 2013
ghostofsparta:
There are no red herrings in the challenge. The following is how I, and still intend it:

Billyonaire: I accept your challenge, I am offering N10,000 (ten thousand naira) to assert my stand that no such thing as the supernatural in the form of what you call YAS (juju) whatsoever is possible, and by your claim of rendering an already tested/working/moving automobile vehicle unstartable and immovable after being affected by placing the given juju, inwhich if so, the amount bet is yours. Failure of the juju to prove as claimed will vindicate my position regarding all things supernatural/juju.

GhostOfSparta: Challenged confirmed to be accepted by Billyonaire, I will post the image, instructions on how you or whoever is going to be videoed doing it is to follow as soon as possible.

Billyonaire: okay, I dey wait.

GhostOfSparta: here is the image of the juju, as you can see I have etched it with 'xyz' mark which when you receive it must show post here an image of it bearing the same 'xyz'. This measure is to show that there is no mago-mago (falsification).

Billyonaire: I understand, I have PM the address you are to send it to ghostsofsparta@live.com

[the address can even be somewhere we both agree to be dropped for pick up wherein a picture of it will e taken and posted here]

GhostOfSparta: I have received the address, I will make sure its delivered.

Billyonaire: I am in possession of it, here is the image of what I receive, please confirm if its the same. I have my camera-man and driver in place, we will begin as instructed.

GhostOfSparta: I confirm it is the same, start shooting the event by showing us in a zoom shot, the juju with the etched mark, the driver who will enter the car to start and drive it as you will like him to, the driver comes out, then, with the camera still recording (no still cut) the camera man will pan towards you or anyone holding the juju, in a focus shot we must again see the juju bearing the etched mark before he executes the instruction. Afterwards, the driver is given the key to go and start the vehicle again. Whatever happens afterwards would be posted here as a YouTube link. Any question?

Billyonaire: No question, I understand as it should go.

Then we all wait to see.

But as it is now, I feel very, very stupid to think Billyonaire would have instantly accepted it straight away, which would have driven me to suspend what I'm doing in execution of the challenge.

Ghosparta, I admire your resilience and you strident nature and ability to make your point without insults. I know that you strongly believe in what you are saying but I am skeptical not because of who you are but because it would be a quantum leap for mankind if this is not a hollow claim. So I commend you for engaging in a civil discussion about this. We all learn new things every day and perhaps you could show me something I did not know.

Finally, I would say that since this is not about money for you, you should show us what you got without charging money. What you wrote about your being busy is there for all to read. It is what is and I don't necessarily care if your being busy is as a result of YAS or not. All I care about is that you demonstrate this incredible feat to us without much ado.

I shudder when I hear you use the term "Yoruba advanced sciences." It sounds much like a misnomer, I have asked numerous times without you answering my posers, how come these Yoruba advanced sciences were not used to save Africans from slavery and the Yoruba from Mallam Alimi's rag tag Fulani army who seized Ilorin from the Yoruba after crushing the Oyo Empire?
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 2:16am On May 01, 2013
omonuan:

Ghosparta, I admire your resilience and you strident nature and ability to make your point without insults. I know that you strongly believe in what you are saying but I am skeptical not because of who you are but because it would be a quantum leap for mankind if this is not a hollow claim. So I commend you for engaging in a civil discussion about this. We all learn new things every day and perhaps you could show me something I did not know.

Finally, I would say that since this is not about money for you, you should show us what you got without charging money. What you wrote about your being busy is there for all to read. It is what is and I don't necessarily care if your being busy is as a result of YAS or not. All I care about is that you demonstrate this incredible feat to us without much ado.

mo ti gbọ
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2013
Where is logicboy?? I'm waiting for him to come and accept this challenge cheesy cheesy
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ijawkid(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2013
Billyonaire: You do not even have to punch for me to roll on the floor. There are esoteric items like ring that I understand when worn in the finger, one can slap an opponent and he/she will fall on the floor and faints.I do not doubt that. But I do not even need to get a ring to get you on the floor, I will simply use a secret word and you will be totally disarmed. I want to reiterate that I believe totally in Supra-natural Powers BUT Money Ritual is a SCAM and a MYTH from the PIT of LIES.

No let mazaje,muskeeto,logicboy and the rest atheists them hear this thing you talk so o..........grin
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2013
@billyonaire and other Religionists.. I have once asked how Faith works and proof but after much perambulating around the foundations of religions belief itself.. the matter died out (predictably)

So yes I am interested in this wager and i am willing to put down N10k to see it work/fail first hand. (abi na first sight)

How do we go about this..?

Why I am interested is because i once challenged an argument that Oro Festival goons go about abducting people for their Festival Rituals, can as much as stop a moving car by using supernatural means to turn of the engine. I need to see this happen in full glare of the Camera and a sizable audience (well 10 Nairalanders from the religious section will do).
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2013
^good. that is the spirit. lets sort this out.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Cwhyte(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2013
Oya let the movie begin, ghostofspata where are you o....
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Purist(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2013
lol. I really feel sorry for Africa and Africans in general whenever I see claims like this. So much backwardness in one continent, it's unbelievable. The sad part of it all is that virtually all of you are supposedly educated.

While you great custodians of voodoo/jazz/juju are busy challenging yourselves over how effective your various jujus are, over a mere N10,000 bet, there is much more prize money to be won if you really can demonstrate these claims in a controlled environment. Millions of dollars! And yes, it's for real. Be warned though, for decades now, not a single one of thousands all over the world has been successful. All of them are just as convinced, if not more, as you are of their "great powers". Maybe they haven't heard of you great Nigerian voodoo specialists yet. You guys should really learn to sell yourselves. grin

List of prizes for evidence of the paranormal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

The most popular of them all (and I think it's the one with the most money) is the James Randi One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge. Here: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html. For 40 solid years now, not a single soul in the whole world has successfully proven the supernatural to claim this money. Here's your time to shine, oga GhostOfSparta. Go international and stop forming local champion here. E fit be you oooo! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2013
^^^^^kool ghostofsparta heres your chance! bu im not sure if there are consequences and if they are worth it. undecided
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^kool ghostofsparta heres your chance! bu im not sure if there are consequences and if they are worth it. undecided
You nko?? don't you need the money? grin
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
Toluwarni: Where is logicboy?? I'm waiting for him to come and accept this challenge cheesy cheesy
leave my dear logicboy alone, you Toluwarni should have taken up the challenge.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 02, 2013
I can't take up the challenge because I believe its gonna work.. I'm a Christian, But I've seen so many things.. E.g a guys joystick disappearing e.t.c I want Logicboy, Purist or other atheists to accept this challenge..
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2013
Toluwarni: I can't take up the challenge because I believe its gonna work.. I'm a Christian, But I've seen so many things.. E.g a guys joystick disappearing e.t.c I want Logicboy, Purist or other atheists to accept this challenge..

You are not a Christian but a African/black christian convert, get that straight. There's no such thing as someone's pennnnis dissapearing. It's a scam to rob the victim, the unsuspecting onlookers off their possession.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
ghostofsparta:

There's no such thing as someone's pen.is dissapearing. It's a scam to rob the victim, the unsuspecting onlookers and passerby off their possession.
I saw it with my own eyes.. let me ask you a question, have you ever seen Jazz work with your own eyes?? undecided undecided cos i have.. I just wanna clarify sometthing
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by lepasharon(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2013
@ghostofsparta what about a certain jazz where they watch someone thru a mirror and stab it then the person dies..that one scares me o undecided
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Purist(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2013
lepasharon: @ghostofsparta what about a certain jazz where they watch someone thru a mirror and stab it then the person dies..that one scares me o undecided

lol... too much Nollywood. grin
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2013
Toluwarni: I saw it with my own eyes.. let me ask you a question, have you ever seen Jazz work with your own eyes?? undecided undecided cos i have.. I just wanna clarify sometthing
How did you saw it, did you saw it before the alleged hit-pen1s-to-diasapear scene took place or did you really saw the victim with his geniiitals missing? And yes I have seen effective Jujus (YAS) in action.

lepasharon: @ghostofsparta what about a certain jazz where they watch someone thru a mirror and stab it then the person dies..that one scares me o undecided
The one you describe has it origin in what I call urban scare-believes fabricated by anti-traditionalists and over-exagerated by religiously motivated Nollywood films, but there truly exist certain versions of the mirror juju/YAS meant for what I call 'interventive purposes', the one I have confirmed is a type where....*sorry wont say it here but in my research write-up/book*. Just know that, not only are their source/preparation extremely demanding due to their power, but are also too sought-after to be spoken of by any in possession of it. Also note that mirror is an English word which the Yorubas had an original name for (not a borrowed from Arabic or brought to us in exchange for slaves), however still, the mirror I'm talking of in the context of YAS/Juju/isegun isn't the ordinary one used for reflection.

omonuan: I shudder when I hear you use the term "Yoruba advanced
sciences." It sounds much like a misnomer, I have asked numerous times without you answering my posers, how come these Yoruba advanced sciences were not used to save Africans from slavery and the Yoruba from Mallam Alimi's rag tag Fulani army who seized Ilorin from the Yoruba after crushing the Oyo Empire?

Why didn't you post the above question as a 'new reply' so I can address it rather than using cheap tactic of modifying your last post which initially ended with “much ado” which I responded to with “mo ti gb?”, I'm suspecting you did this for readers who haven't being following the topic from the on start to think I'm dodging what you call a 'poser' since I'm unable to give an answer to.

You want to know why YAS wasn't used to save Africans enslaved Yorubas from slavery and the Ilorin occupation by invading Fulani jihadists, the answer will be provided in said book/write-up/research project.

lagerwhenindoubt: @billyonaire and other Religionists.. I have once asked how Faith works and proof but after much perambulating around the foundations of religions belief itself.. the matter died out (predictably)
they are forever stuck with the stockholm syndrome, just let them be.

lagerwhenindoubt: So yes I am interested in this wager and i am willing to put down N10k to see it work/fail first hand. (abi na first sight)
I have contacted my sources, and due to the manufacture of the YAS involved for the to-be conducted test, 50k is the wage. I suggest you kindly take it if you REALY WANT to experience it, or forget about it since I would be showcasing it in my research project book whenever I complete it. When, is what I can't say.

lagerwhenindoubt: How do we go about this..?
Read the challenge update below:

lagerwhenindoubt: Why I am interested is because i once challenged an argument that Oro Festival goons go about abducting people for their Festival Rituals, can as much as stop a moving car by using supernatural means to turn of the engine. I need to see this happen in full glare of the Camera and a sizable audience (well 10 Nairalanders from the religious section will do).
your statement about people-abducting-goons regarding the age-old Oro Festival is a big fat LIE and it's because free thinking individuals like you, many religionists and anti-Yoruba tradition people don't understand the nature and purpose of Oro Observation which I have shed some light on in past somewhere in Nairaland. But I will address it more in my write-up.

C. whyte:
Oya let the movie begin, ghostofspata where are you o....
To you, it's a joke otherwise why think it a movie, this is serious stuff and not a behind-the-scene, pre-production convincing rehearsals that many of those miracle performing churches are very good at stage-managing.

Purist: lol. I really feel sorry for Africa and Africans in general whenever I see claims like this.
Only if you knew, you would only feel sorry for Africans for what Euro-Arab did to them, aside from thousands of years of Euro-arab slavery and influence, aside from the unearthed fact that science and civilization began here, we had our cultures and traditions devastated, corrupted and redefined to fit what the thought-process of so many like you now regurgitates after years of brainwashing and conditioning.

Purist: So much backwardness in one continent, it's unbelievable. The sad part of it all is that virtually all of you are supposedly educated.
I'm sorry to say but you are a source of shame, so the Koreans (Samsung) and Japanese (Sony) whose phones and electronics you religionists hopeless use are not educated and so, are undergoing backwardness since they are pagans/traditionalists/polytheists?

Purist: While you great custodians of voodoo/jazz/juju are busy challenging yourselves over how effective your various jujus are, over a mere N10,000 bet, there is much more prize money to be won if you really can demonstrate these claims in a controlled environment. Millions of dollars! And yes, it's for real. Be warned though, for decades now, not a single one of thousands all over the world has been successful. All of them are just as convinced, if not more, as you are of their "great powers". Maybe they haven't heard of you great Nigerian voodoo specialists yet. You guys should really learn to sell yourselves. grin

List of prizes for evidence of the paranormal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

The most popular of them all (and I think it's the one with the most money) is the James Randi One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge. Here: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html. For 40 solid years now, not a single soul in the whole world has successfully proven the supernatural to claim this money. Here's your time to shine, oga GhostOfSparta. Go international and stop forming local champion here. E fit be you oooo! cheesy grin

First of all, never you nor anyone label me, I haven't claimed to be the “great custodian of voodoo/jazz/juju” you presumed me to be. I'm a researcher and an A'theist (Aborisha Theist). Secondly, this isn't a thread were the effect of various jujus are tested as you falsely thought. This is a thread I created to challenge 'Billyonaire' and any of those religionists who have and still maintain that there's nothing like YAS/juju where there is Jesus or Jeovah God.

Secondly, without being rude, I don't need you to inform me about any list of prize-offering challenges to be won round the world, I am aware of them all ever since I have being reading non-fiction publications as old as Readers Digest's Bizarre Phenomena: Quest for the Unknown and those Stranger Than Fiction series, all these are what have propelled me to dig deeper into ours over thee years, but as a matter of the fact it is actually James Randi whom ever since I learnt of for the first time here on Nairaland about 3years ago, had being the main catalyst behind my research/project being that after realising how tightly policed his Fort Lauderdale based JREF establishment is, I reckon it best I first of all submit my researched/write-up as an overture before properly taking up the challenge.

For a long while I used to think they are dubious regarding the way their challenge is set-up like some have accused them of, because I too had made crude attempt at the million dollar challenge from here, before realising that not only should a would-be claimant adhere completely with all the terms in their form, and also shouldn't transportation and accomodation cost be an issue given the huge price, so I tell you now...until I can go there, let me first of all complete my book project meant for JREF, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennet, prominent scientists, skeptics and atheists who have graced The Amazing Meeting! and BBC's The Big Question, unless you are willing sponsor the trip to L.A. wherein what will be demonstrated as proof of the supernatural in the form of Juju(YAS) will be more bewildering and head-scratching than rendering a tested and working automobile immovable.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Purist(m): 12:38am On May 03, 2013
ghostofsparta:
Only if you knew, you would only feel sorry for Africans for what Euro-Arab did to them, aside from thousands of years of Euro-arab slavery and influence, aside from the unearthed fact that science and civilization began here, we had our cultures and traditions devastated, corrupted and redefined to fit what the thought-process of so many like you now regurgitates after years of brainwashing and conditioning.

You assume that anyone that challenges your claims is automatically a theist? Dude, you're preaching to the choir. lol. grin Indeed I am very much aware of what the Euro-Arab did to you guys and I fully sympathize, as the effect still ripples on till date, as evident on this thread. While some of you have been able to shake off the religions they imposed on you, people like you are still stuck on the pathetic superstitions as a means to demonstrate your rebellion, and to prove that you're still very much "African". Unfortunately for you, holding on to superstitious beliefs doesn't make you more African than the rest who don't. It simply makes you completely uninformed and unable to engage your mind critically and productively.

ghostofsparta:
I'm sorry to say but you are a source of shame, so the Koreans (Samsung) and Japanese (Sony) whose phones and electronics you religionists hopeless use are not educated and so, are undergoing backwardness since they are pagans/traditionalists/polytheists?

Stupid analogy. And sorry to burst your bubble, the Koreans and Japanese are hardly religious. More than half of the citizens in both countries - which is what we call the majority - do not subscribe to any religions whatsoever. Perhaps, that's why they're able to think more clearly and produce these wonderful things that no African country can currently boast of.

ghostofsparta:
First of all, never you nor anyone label me, I haven't claimed to be the “great custodian of voodoo/jazz/juju” you presumed me to be. I'm a researcher and an A'theist (Aborisha Theist). Secondly, this isn't a thread were the effect of various jujus are tested as you falsely thought. This is a thread I created to challenge 'Billyonaire' and any of those religionists who have and still maintain that there's nothing like YAS/juju where there is Jesus or Jeovah God.

You're such a clown. You call yourself a researcher? And you're writing a book? I presume that book will be for sale, right? lmao. You're just a bloody charlatan looking to prey on the already vulnerable minds of gullible Nigerians who will be buying into whatever bullshit you'll concoct in that book of yours. If you are confident in your juju abilities, take up the challenge I posted earlier and stop making noise on this forum. You have nothing to lose - you will be famous, more people will subscribe to your beliefs, and you will be a million dollar richer. Come on, do it if you dare!

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Purist(m): 12:43am On May 03, 2013
^^ I see you added more text to your initial post. For the rest of your comment, if you're serious about your claim about wanting to take up the challenge, I'll be looking forward to that. Keep us posted. wink
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 2:38am On May 03, 2013
ghostsparta, yea I did modify my last comment to include the questions about the failure of the Yoruba to use your so called YAS to save the Yoruba from the calamity of slavery and the confiscation of Ilorin. However, the additions were repeat of the same posers I had made numerous times on this thread and the other one that talked about moner ritual.

You ignored the questions and I have concluded that this was deliberate as you deceptively passed on answering it again by defering to a yet to be published book that many of us would never like to read. It is safe for me to conclude that you are passing the buck because you have bo answers
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 3:55am On May 03, 2013
Purist:
You assume that anyone that challenges your claims is automatically a theist? Dude, you're preaching to the choir. lol. grin
No I assume that anyone who criticises my challenge is a disbeliever of YAS. Also you said YAS is a misnomer, implying that it exists and do work, then I ask, what should the proper term be?
Purist: Indeed I am very much aware of what the Euro-Arab did to you guys and I fully sympathize, as the effect still ripples on till date, as evident on this thread.
from your response I assume you are not an African, maybe a caucasian, hence, your sympathy is uncalled for because it doesn't reverse the damages. And because you are a non-Yoruba much less of a paganly deep one, it will be hard for you to grasp, but not to worry...

Purist: While some of you have been able to shake off the religions they imposed on you, people like you are still stuck on the pathetic superstitions as a means to demonstrate your rebellion, and to prove that you're still very much "African".
It's a shame you don't know the real meaning of superstitions. Just like many atheist and religionists which I guess you are, you all think anything YAS (juju) must be nothing but superstition, truly there are superstitious believes which are entirely different from the tangible YAS I have being laying emphasis on. You also used the term 'rebellion' , so are you telling me that despite their embracing of westernism regardless of the extent, the Chinese are being rebellious for still adhering to their ancestral tradition and culture of using their chop-stick to eat instead of forks, knife and other form of cutlery, they are expressing utter rebellion for observing their dragon festivals among others instead of halloween and sleigh riding Santa Clause? The Japanese too are rebellious for observing Samurai dress-code exhibitions instead of 17th century English or Scottish dress-style? Your argument implies that most Asians, despite their contact with the west and Europeans, are still rebellious for not exposing their children to Barnie & Friends, Transformers and Barbie dolls rather than showing off what you call “pathetic superstitions” as they've shown the world of their traditional past in the form of Geisha girl, Shintoism, Ninja, Yoga, Manga, Hara-kiri, Hinduism, Karate, Kama-Sutra, Samurai Champloo, Taoism, Kamikaze, Tai-Chi, Dragon festivities, Buddhism, etc whether all these, which to me is their own equivalent of our Juju, whether it's true or false, whether it's amusing or disgusting, it's their believe system and that's what have secured them a place in the world, simply because they were lucky to have being far away from Europeans and Arabs who were closer to us, even though not, they resisted, an option we hadn't

Purist: Unfortunately for you, holding on to superstitious beliefs doesn't make you more African than the rest who don't. It simply makes you completely uninformed and unable to engage your mind critically and productively.
At least I'm more inform on the way of my ancestors than those who you claimed engage their mind productively by neo-colonially serving the west, because no matter how superstitious you think of what you say I'm holding on to, I assure you it isn't as silly as what your European barbarians and headhunters held on to, or as horrendous as the Japanese Hara-Kiri....also note that it's what still defines me and the likes of me as unique, reidentifying us among the rest of the acknowledged tribes of the world..

Purist: Stupid analogy. And sorry to burst your bubble, the Koreans and Japanese are hardly religious. More than half of the citizens in both countries - which is what we call the majority - do not subscribe to any religions whatsoever. Perhaps, that's why they're able to think more clearly and produce these wonderful things that no African country can currently boast of.
But you ought to know that religion or religious is completely different from paganism

[quote author=Purist]You're such a clown. You call yourself a researcher? And you're writing a book? I presume that book will be for sale, right? lmao. You're just a bloody charlatan looking to prey on the already vulnerable minds of gullible Nigerians who will be buying into whatever bullshit you'll concoct in that book of yours. If you are confident in your juju abilities, take up the challenge I posted earlier and stop making noise on this forum. You have nothing to lose - you will be famous, more people will subscribe to your beliefs, and you will be a million dollar richer. Come on, do it if you dare!
Let it be known to you now that my intention for the book is not for sale but to enlighten my people about the truth about their ancestral paganism which is far superior and helpful than their newly adopted Abrahamic religions, and secondly for them James Randi since it was their challenge that motivated it, thirdly for scientists, atheists, skeptics and modern science in general. It even wrong for me to be calling it a book because I am not sure if I might be able to publish it paperback type, I think it will be more like an online based, publication work because I shall provide links to YouTube site for audio-visual confirmations.

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by ghostofsparta(m): 4:00am On May 03, 2013
omonuan: ghostsparta, yea I did modify my last comment to include the questions about the failure of the Yoruba to use your so called YAS to save the Yoruba from the calamity of slavery and the confiscation of Ilorin. However, the additions were repeat of the same posers I had made numerous times on this thread and the other one that talked about moner ritual.

You ignored the questions and I have concluded that this was deliberate as you deceptively passed on answering it again by defering to a yet to be published book that many of us would never like to read. It is safe for me to conclude that you are passing the buck because you have bo answers

Those who would read it will read it. I have the answer to the question, but since it quite hard to start explaining here, I have woven it among the several YAS, I took time to explain in the soon to publish eBook/online publication.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2013
PURIST IS AN ATHEIST..
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2013
Toluwarni: You nko?? don't you need the money? grin

what do you take me for? a ritualist?

I am Pagan Spiritualist and Religonist.
Re: Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount by Nobody: 9:47am On May 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

what do you take me for? a ritualist?

I am Pagan Spiritualist and Religonist.
Yes, which means you believe in Sango e.t.c. s all i'm saying is, why don't you take up the million dollar challenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / For Atheists: Perhaps, This Would Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.