Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. (2191 Views)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Prof Osinbajo Can Not Stop Gej From Winning This Year Election / Obasanjo To Boko-Haram: “You Can Never Win This War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I am sorry to inform you that not everyone feeds from crumbs that falls from the table of the gods of the creek If you really think you are winning votes for GEJ with your propaganda you are as deluded and clueless as GEJ is undecided
Coming from a notorious LIAR and Tinubu's propagandist, its understandable.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Sibrah: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Coming from a notorious LIAR and Tinubu's propagandist, its understandable.
it is understandable when you tag anyone who does not agree with your stance on Gej "a Tinubu Paid agent", it goes to show the regard for Tinubu from the camp of the Gej loyalists even when he has not declared his interest in running for any top political office.
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ofcourse what do yo expect from apc supporters? A failed party plus daft supporters, abeg talk anoda thing.

People are beginning to see and know who the corrupt and senseless politicians are, and one by one nairalanders are embracing GEJ.
Tinucrook and that buhari has nothing to offer nigerians...
God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by vanunu: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
I use to hate GEJ before, but now I have realized that we don't have a better option. He is far more honest than his opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by eggheaders(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
nne3870: Ofcourse what do yo expect from apc supporters? A failed party plus daft supporters, abeg talk anoda thing.

People are beginning to see and know who the corrupt and senseless politicians are, and one by one nairalanders are embracing GEJ.
Tinucrook and that buhari has nothing to offer nigerians...
God bless nigeria

damn!!apc a failed party??and even without registration they are already giving your otueke drunkard and his dumb surrogates sleepless nights.only in your confused brain are nairalanders embracing the visionless fisherman.since you and your fellow simpletons come here to lie daily and the reality of situation in the country is worst they before. it is safe to say y'all are doing it for the benjamins.y'all curse tinubu and buhari all you want since your otueke idiots can't prosecute both of them for corruption and terrorism has y'all always allege them of.then they are not guity of the crime or your dumb boss is clueless and balless.
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by Sibrah: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
vanunu: I use to hate GEJ before, but now I have realized that we don't have a better option. He is far more honest than his opponents.
May the goodness of Gej manifest in you life even further. And if i may ask who are his opponents?
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by koruji(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thanks for the joke...

vanunu: I use to hate GEJ before, but now I have realized that we don't have a better option. He is far more honest than his opponents.
Re: Who Is Winning This War Between GEJ Haters And GEJ Lovers On Nairaland. by slimghost(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Which war? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

z / Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari / United Kingdom-based Firm Kevin, Charlyn And Kimberly Is A SCAM! It Doesnt Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.