Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (10146 Views)

Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / VIDEO: Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Chilo raised her skirt up(wondering if it's a mini skirt or one of that her familiar long skirt that usually sweep the ground when she is walking cheesy ,that she used to wear when she was in Year one),she then pull her pant down(wondering if it's a G-string or full pant undecided)and then Billy drove in his koboko directly from behind. And Chilo,after enjoying it(Ishilove,don't tell me she didn't enjoyed it otherwise,it will be me and you together in the bathroom! angry)she now blame the skirt. Yea! Blame the skirt,after all,skirts have now got hands to manipulate their wearers!

This Chilo character is intriguing!

By the way,where is Prophetess,Evangelist,Deaconess Princesa? Come here immediately. It's obvious Chilo need your prayer and deliverance because those 'prophets' that organized that 3days dry fasting and prayer were just doing some abracadabra! angry
Wow, you deduced all these from one paragraph? undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Does it look like it was deduced from one paragraph? undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Does it look like it was deduced from one paragraph? undecided
You tell me cheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Ishilove:
shallow mind everywhere grin

and Dan, i don show
when did you annoint me with all that title angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
princesa:
shallow mind everywhere grin

and Dan, i don show
when did you annoint me with all that title angry
Shallow mind? I rest my case! lipsrsealed

By the way,didn't I annointed you 2000 years ago at d inception of Xtianity? tongue
Ishilove:
You tell me cheesy
Come on! Don't do as if you don't know! grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Danhumprey: Shallow mind? I rest my case! lipsrsealed

By the way,didn't I annointed you 2000 years ago at d inception of
Xtianity? tongue
its actually annoint not anointed undecided plus i wasn't even born then, neither were you...

stick to macro economics, your fickle brain can try carry it cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2013
No point arguing! I give up. Some people with no sense of humor amazes me alot!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 12:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Go and sleep, my children angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Ishilove: Go and sleep, my children angry
Oooh yea! Mummy has just spoken! Mummy,gudmorning and happy Sunday.

#run out of thread before Princesa come and start another arguement#
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Danhumprey:
No point arguing! I give up. Some people with no sense of humor amazes me alot!
sorry but your jokes don't tickle my amusement cord sad

@ishi mummy
goodmorning I've been searching for someone to mother me, so can i adopt you as my mum plswink
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by chinedumo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ishilove i dont mean to be offensive

please could you draft a prototype of an ideal love letter for me?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
chinedumo: Ishilove i dont mean to be offensive

LMAO....... Bia guy,how dare you poke fun at my Mummy angry Respect ya self o! I don't think I nor Princesa will take dat lightly! (am I right Princesa?)

@ishi-mummy,where have you been You left us alone and starving! Dat's ain't fair! cry

@princesa,u don't need to ask her to be ur mummy. Didn't u noticed dat she already address us as her children?(in retrospect,she was referring to me and you and probably others) Am I right Ishi mummy?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
princesa:
sorry but your jokes don't tickle my amusement cord sad

@ishi mummy
goodmorning I've been searching for someone to mother me, so can i adopt you as my mum plswink
Lol. I also need some TLC too, like so much! cheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2013

On my freaking days. Cant find the right smiley.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2013

Are you in jest or in earnest?? undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Are you in jest or in earnest?? undecided

You this girl eh! You will not kill me o grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. I also need some TLC too, like so much! cheesy
its official! why didn't i see this since

#dancing etighi#

la la la la
ishi is my mummy...cheesy

but that step brother Dan, hmm we will see how we can cope in one roofangry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
princesa:
its official! why didn't i see this since

#dancing etighi#

la la la la
ishi is my mummy...cheesy

but that step brother Dan, hmm we will see how we can cope in one roofangry
Which one come be step brother again? Are we not from the same mother(ishilove)? Ok. It seems you want and apology. Then am sorry for chasing you around the forum. If you look closer,you would notice dat i got your back at all time. I dunno why you dey refer to me as step brother now.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by chinedumo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
In earnest.

I want to understand why you signature says 'love letter is the most romantic thing'
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
chinedumo: In earnest.

I want to understand why you signature says 'love letter is the most romantic thing'
Well, Chinedu, let's paint this scenario...

You write a letter with yiur handwriting and when you're done, you sprinkle a little of your cologne or aftershave on the note. When your beloved reads the letter written in your handwriting and perceives your scent, her heart is warmed by it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Danhumprey:
Which one come be step brother again? Are we not
from the same mother(ishilove)? Ok. It seems you want and apology.
Then am sorry for chasing you around the forum. If you look closer,you
would notice dat i got your back at all time. I dunno why you dey refer to me as step brother now.
okay brother, we are settled.wink

hello ishimummycheesy
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2013
princesa:
okay brother, we are settled.wink

hello ishimummycheesy
Better! I won't have to be chasing you around the Forum anymore.

Ishi mummy,why has thou forsaken us,the children of ur bosom? Hav we annoyed you? If no,then why have you been starving us of update?

@Princesa,hey sis,i haven't had time to read your story,but when I do find time to,I would read it. I HOPE IT WILL BE WORTH READING?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Better! I won't have to be chasing you around the Forum anymore.

Ishi mummy,why has thou forsaken us,the children of ur bosom? Hav we annoyed you? If no,then why have you been starving us of update?

@Princesa,hey sis,i haven't had time to read your story,but when I do find time to,I would read it. I HOPE IT WILL BE WORTH READING?
Hello my children tongue

Abeg make una no vex. My lappy is having some serious issues o that's why I haven't updated yet. sad sad
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by naptu2: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello my children tongue

Abeg make una no vex. My lappy is having some serious issues o that's why I haven't updated yet. sad sad

FUND RAISING! FUND RAISING! FUND RAISING!

Donate to the "New Laptop for Ishilove Fund"! No amount is too small. Donate today!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2013
naptu2:

FUND RAISING! FUND RAISING! FUND RAISING!

Donate to the "New Laptop for Ishilove Fund"! No amount is too small. Donate today!
embarassed

cheesy grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by princesa(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello my children tongue
i knew it was too good to be true embarassed

@danbrother
majority can't be wrong, its gonna be worth your read wink
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by chinedumo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked wont it be better like this. A love letter with a scented t-shirt?

I was actually thinking it was the writings. Didnt know you cared more for smell
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Danhumprey: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Hello my children tongue

@the bolded,come on Mummy! Don't be shy to call us ur children,after all,we have agree to have you as our Mummy. Oya,push that tongue wey you dey show inside ya mouth.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
When the forum grew boring, i decided to take time to scan through the various sections of the forum.
I did see a lot of topics in each section. The literature section had stories, poems and the likes.
My intention was to save some pages and maybe re visit during my spare time. I did save some of which the the thread that served as a directory to this one was one.
Going through the thread and flipping through the pages, my only intention was to read for fun when am less busy.
Howbeit, i was magically struck by the plot as a whole. It really got me thinking. Right now, i have hundreds of thought flying in my mind, the story did stir them up.
Good one Ishilove, i guess this story just made me a fan of your work. It was real, frank and bore a message vital for this generation. I commend you. That work will prevent alot of pre marital intimacy, it will reduce abortion, it will serve as an eye opener, it will serve as a motivator, it will serve as a warning; i could keep counting. This work in print would be a blessing to generation untold.
Sorry if i sounded very formal, the story sobers, a food for thought. Thanks for the work. cool

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Ishilove: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2013
idnoble135: When the forum grew boring, i decided to take time to scan through the various sections of the forum.
I did see a lot of topics in each section. The literature section had stories, poems and the likes.
My intention was to save some pages and maybe re visit during my spare time. I did save some of which the the thread that served as a directory to this one was one.
Going through the thread and flipping through the pages, my only intention was to read for fun when am less busy.
Howbeit, i was magically struck by the plot as a whole. It really got me thinking. Right now, i have hundreds of thought flying in my mind, the story did stir them up.
Good one Ishilove, i guess this story just made me a fan of your work. It was real, frank and bore a message vital for this generation. I commend you. That work will prevent alot of pre marital intimacy, it will reduce abortion, it will serve as an eye opener, it will serve as a motivator, it will serve as a warning; i could keep counting. This work in print would be a blessing to generation untold.
Sorry if i sounded very formal, the story sobers, a food for thought. Thanks for the work. cool
Thank you for reading it idnoble. Sex is very powerful, more powerful than most people can imagine. Used wrongly and it can enslave the mind, just as it did Chilo.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Thank you for reading it idnoble. Sex is very powerful, more powerful than most people can imagine. Used wrongly and it can enslave the mind, just as it did Chilo.

Ishi, leave preaching and give us update na angry

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Thats true. What intrigues me most is the way you caught how it enslaves.
Brings to my mind the words some one uttered to me earlier this week, "the food you will not eat, dont smell, because the distance from the nose and mouth is not far".
But i did not tell you, i did not read till the last page, i stopped around page 22. The descent of Chilo is painful and disappointing. Scared to read till the end, looks the end would be tragic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? / How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? / Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.