Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,591 members, 7,830,802 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed (16378 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / I Did My Best - Former IGP Hafiz Ringim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by MANOSUB(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Gamji007:

My friend,don't bother yourself! U should be used to all the dumb, psychotic and deluded people on nairaland.

Do not blame them. Just to tell you how the people have lost trust on their leaders
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Congrats to Boko Haram...

they have acted in the interest of the public..

Really undecided
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Lilimax(f): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2013
quest003: this must be the first ever attack on jigawa, i doubt d boko boys had ever attacked d state.
They've been operating in Jigawa because it has boundary with Kano state. This may be the first major attack.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Lilimax:
Really undecided

Yes na!!

Hafiz Rigim was one of the people under whose leadership, Boko Haram had a field day!
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Some deluded morafoking southeners in nairaland never wanna hear any good news coming out of the north. Ur hatred for northerners will never stop peace from reigning again in the north. Stvpld sets of people

3 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by donsax: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Arrangy government....how do we know is boko haram? has boko harram claim the attack?

Fear fear ringim hafiz no wan come back naija again.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by jidewin(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2013
payless:

The guy is currently in U.K seeking asylum.
Abi o..so why bomb an empty house
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by gysl1973: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2013
ecosanders: honestly there is no limit 2 hw low som ppl cn stoop, just 2 b tribalistic, y al dis hatred 4 Hausa n d North? Imagine wat ppl r typing above. May God save us frm enemies within.

singing, water e no get enemy, water no get enemy, taran taran rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in fela's voice

Aboki, we dont hate north we only hate the religion of peace PISS

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by ecosanders: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2013
gysl1973:

singing, water e no get enemy, water no get enemy, taran taran rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in fela's voice

and dat hatred wil kill u 1day.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by akpete: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2013
People use boko haram style to achieve their purpose. We are not fools. As idipaul said it was planned to hasten his asylum request. I pray Britain is able to see thru this.

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Ojotayo1(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2013
ilugunboy: I pray that the corp members serving in Ringim are ok...the former IG's house is just a stone throw to the corp member's lodge and a gathering point for members.

I happened to served briefly in that town before redeploying ...
thankx man... I ve been praying for a friend safety since yesternight. He reported the attack on fb, we blesss God non of the corps mambers residing in that lodge fall victim according to his report this morning....
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by badesco(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2013
If they like let them bomb anybody they like it is there cup of tea.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Ojotayo1(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2013
badesco: If they like let them bomb anybody they like it is there cup of tea.
forgive him Lord for he knows not what he is saying
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by neksummi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
God Save Nigeria.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by enigmagu1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
overdrive:
So on point u took d words out of my mouth.

you toooo
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by fitzmayowa: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
* I was just passing by *

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Fawklicant: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
RICHIE BOI: The home of the former Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim was bombed by unknown gunmen believed to be men of the Jihadist group, the Boko Haram. The bombed home is located in Jgawa State, northern Nigeria.

Loud explosions were heard at about 9:30pm on Sunday night – followed by sporadic sporadic gunshots. The former IGP, Hafiz Ringim was reported to not be home at the time of the bombing. be in the uk for over a year!

http://247ureports.com/breakingnews-home-of-former-igp-hafiz-ringim-bombed/

Na today? All na wash, Asylum tins!
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Yahnur(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
God forbid again
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by dc555: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
He is not cooperating i guess...mmmm
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote
author=ilugunboy]I pray that the corp members serving in Ringim are
ok...the former IG's house is just a stone throw to the corp member's
lodge and a gathering point for members.

I happened to served briefly in that town before redeploying ...[/quote]
are u saying you re a gradute yet u made this english blunder....i happened to served.....u need to be bombed
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by whisper88(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wrs d phuckin pix
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by AustineE1: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
babagy82: Some deluded morafoking southeners in nairaland never wanna hear any good news coming out of the north. Ur hatred for northerners will never stop peace from reigning again in the north. Stvpld sets of people
hi,i am here to tell you that the North brought this tragedy upon theirselves,how else can you explain years of silence while innocent southerners are being murdered in the streets of the North,in the name of religion,nt to forget Maitasine riots of 80s,El-zakzaky murderous group,gideon Akaluka Koran desecration riot,Rehard Bonke riots,Miss world riots,Sharia riots,post election riots,zango Kataf and host of other religious riots!now the chicken has come back to roast,the North shld deal with it!Note,no true southerner wishes evil to Northerners,infact the south has contributed more in seeking for peace in the North,i pray for stability all over Nigeria,as we stand to gain more from it.

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Boazizzy08: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
another gimmick by the ex IGP to mount more pressure on the UK Government in other to yield to his asylum request. come to think of it, where was he when the attack was carried out. or is it that he escaped the attack ?

1 Like

Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by johntredon: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Na small small we go divide for this country o
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by Azaria11: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=RICHIE BOI]The home of the former Inspector General of Police, Hafiz Ringim was bombed by unknown gunmen believed to be men of the Jihadist group, the Boko Haram. The bombed home is located in Jgawa State, northern Nigeria.

Loud explosions were heard at about 9:30pm on Sunday night – followed by sporadic sporadic gunshots. The former IGP, Hafiz Ringim was reported to not be home at the time of the bombing.

http://247ureports.com/breakingnews-home-of-former-igp-hafiz-ringim-bombed/[/quote

who knows he holds against them.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by emmanuel4fire: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Boazizzy08: another gimmick by the ex IGP to mount more pressure on the UK Government in other to yield to his asylum request. come to think of it, where was he when the attack was carried out. or is it that he escaped the attack ?
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by sarksstone: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
idupaul: Hafiz organized it to get hIs Asylum in t
he UK approved ASAP

guy u just took d word off ma mouth,u be cia? d guy planned it from its bgining to d end choii naija big men badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Congrats to Boko Haram...

For the first time, they have acted in the interest of the public.. Next Target, Buhari (Their Oga at the top).
I think you meant Jona.
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by juman(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
payless:

The guy is currently in U.K seeking asylum.

grin grin
Re: Home Of Former IGP, Hafiz-Ringim Bombed by hikmoj(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
gysl1973:

and u'll b pising 4bdy all d time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million / Aregbesola Commissions 3 Blocks Of Classrooms / Almakura Donates Customized Motorcycle To Disabled Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.