Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Point Of View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Point Of View (526 Views)

The Issue Of Virginity/non-virginity From A Male Point Of View: See Illustration / Things Girls Don't Know About Guys- This Is A Guy's Point Of View / Who Should Say "I Love You" First? A Woman‟s Point Of View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Point Of View by paulworld(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Love and relationship are truely one of the most paradoxical aspects of being human. For if it is in love that we find the greatest of strengths and the deepest of sorrows love can seem to be so fleeting and unachievable yet remains well within our reach if we only learn how to embrace it's power. To experience true love you must be willing to open ourselves up and sacrifice part of our heart and part of our soul we must be willing to give of ourselves freely, and we must be willing to suffer, it is only when we expose our inner selves to the white hot flame of rejection, that love can burn so brightly as join to souls, melding the two into one, creating a bond that join forever it is from this bond that we draw strength external and power everlasting it is in this thing that we call love that we find the means to achieve greatness both in ourselves and in our lives
Author: Anonymous
Source None
Re: My Point Of View by paulworld(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love
Re: My Point Of View by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
You self, try and quote the source na..
Re: My Point Of View by paulworld(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
You will never know what great relief a breakup can do
Re: My Point Of View by paulworld(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
You will never know what great relief a breakup can do
When you do not get through a thing, you cannot appreciate it, knowledge is never enough
The best relationship are those that have been tested by both cold and fire, whether near or far in joy or in sorrow, the two hearts still beat as one

(1) (Reply)

What Are They Talking About? / She’s The One (An Ode to a Nairalander) / How To Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.