Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? (7006 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Arab Men And Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Janet Jackson has opened the door for us

Arab men are known for $$$$$$$$$$$$ cool

so Naija girls n my fellow black bitc.hes. .what do u think of Arab men

many saudi Arabian men approach me all the time. .trust me the ones from saudia arabia dont have game undecided although they do have alot of money. .due to their strict background and less interaction with women in their country. .this has made them unstylistic, inexperienced and very shy

Dubai guys are much better. .rich and less shy
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Janet Jackson and billionaire Arab Boyfriend

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol, this your lie kraaaa. Indian men ko saudia arabian men ni.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, this your lie kraaaa. Indian men ko saudia arabian men ni.
I am very attractive

so many as.sholes ard the world are always interested in me

deal with it!
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by chelseabmw(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
My sister dare not bring an aboki man to our house......I will roast the aboki's balls......aboki like ice prince are allowed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
pp
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by kandiikane(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
I don't doubt your attractiveness but where do you stay exactly? Maybe I've been away from london too long. How many saudi arabians do you see walking around the streets of london, oil barons, ni?
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
she is ugly compared to him.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Walexz02(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: I am very attractive

deal with it!
hahaha! Attractive my foot!%)%)
when did you turn to Omotolacheesy:Dhahaha!
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
i tire for the matter o, arab this and that. women and their agbata eke syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by AlyricistLaura: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Well, I am not sure if Nigerian women should be following in the Footsteps of the Notorious Self Hating Jackson Cooons...

There are multiple Levels of Cooonage

There are Regular Ole Run of the Mill Cooons.

Then There are Jackson Cooons...

A Coonage Level That Far SuperSedes Ordinary Equable Levels of Common Cooonage

These People Produce Such Serene Levels of Self Hate, that They Can Easily Supplant Ordinary Common Cooonage with a Far More Prolific & Efficient, Destructive & Superior Variable Form Called Jackson Cooonage

You Gals don't want to go anywhere near Jackson Cooonage.....

Then Again, We are Talking About
Nigerians Here....

One Could Theoretically Surmise That Such Egregious Levels Have Already Been Surpassed By Such a Wonderful Nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Doncolio(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Just because one arab was deported for being too handsome and you fantasized over him doesn't mean u have to show it publicly. undecided

My advice go and stand at the entrance of Burj-al-arab and save us this drama.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by tpia5: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
trust me the ones from saudia arabia dont have game although they do have alot of money. .due to their strict background and less interaction with women in their country. .this has made them unstylistic, inexperienced and very shy

i think you met lebanese and mistook them for saudis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2013

deal with it!
*roll eyes*
Swt@, Shut ur fucck up na! Wen are u gonna stop?
There's no way i aint sure only d suicide bombers are d one screaming after u!
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by kramer: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: many saudi Arabian men approach me all the time

deal with it!

Your bull$hit knows no boundaries or ordinance of limitation smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by jntyjnty007(f): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Then you have been approached by arabs who really don't give a damn about who they talk to, or pick up. I have worked with numerous arab people across the Middle East, yes some are just chancers, but many are actually very well educated.

If you don't act in a respectful manner, they will just treat you like any other $10 prostitute with their knickers hanging round their ankles.

Some of these arab men will also be very judgemental because of colour and can think black women are just a cheap as any old brass. They can be very racist and prejudice towards black people.

History speaks for itself.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
^no i disagree. Arabs (Gulf Arabs) tend to respect sub-saharan Africans , especially Swahilli/Bantus as equal. There is a sizeably large population of the Swahillis in Oman/UAE. Some Arabs have also married them. They have contributed to the culture there as well. Dances such as Liwa, etc.

LEbanaese and other Levantine Arabs tend to hatel all blacks. they are the most racist creatures on Earth. it is taboo in Lebanon to marry a black person.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by 50calibre(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Crazy girl! You've started hallucinating again. Janet Jackson is close to 50 but she is still hot, she can sing, she can dance and moreover she is a JACKSON.

As for you, what are you? How hot are you? Post your pic here lets access.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^no i disagree. Arabs (Gulf Arabs) tend to respect sub-saharan Africans , especially Swahilli/Bantus as equal. There is a sizeably large population of the Swahillis in Oman/UAE. Some Arabs have also married them. They have contributed to the culture there as well. Dances such as Liwa, etc.

LEbanaese and other Levantine Arabs tend to hatel all blacks. they are the most racist creatures on Earth. it is taboo in Lebanon to marry a black person.
i thot lebanese were open-minded shocked shocked

considering the amt of lebanese doing business ard africa
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by onila(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
kramer:

Your bull$hit knows no boundaries or ordinance of limitation smh
u just cant handle my swagger

now fuc-k off
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: i thot lebanese were open-minded shocked shocked

I swear they are only there for the money. I know they personaly. many of them in fact. Ive worked with a few. I know their mindset like the back of my hand. you have my word for that.

The racially open minded ones are the Bedu/Gulf Arabs.
however these Arabs are religiously close-minded. unless you go to the rural/desert tribal areas, where religion is more lax.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by MrCork: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: Janet Jackson has opened the door for us

many saudi Arabian men approach me all the time. .trust me the ones from saudia arabia dont have game undecided although they do have alot of money. .due to their strict background and less interaction with women in their country. .this has made them unstylistic, inexperienced and very shy

sweery Onlila...Dubai guys are rich? ..yes..but how many of them ever toasted u?...juss askin! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Popowaa: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Menh,that was damn funny
SLIDE waxie: *roll eyes*
Swt@, Shut ur fucck up na! Wen are u gonna stop?
There's no way i aint sure only d suicide bombers are d one screaming after u!
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by topmostg: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Arabs dont mix.... Deal with it!!

#nuff said
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Coldfeet(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
tpia@:

i think you met lebanese and mistook them for saudis.
my thoughts exactly!!
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by kramer: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: u just cant handle my swagger

now fuc-k off

Look at this dude.. which swagger are you talking about?

I can bet your life you look like this guy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Kzw7fgc-FPY/UDUdyS-AsJI/AAAAAAAAABU/kSuxxIFObmQ/s1600/Fat+Guy.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by andyanders: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
onila: i thot lebanese were open-minded shocked shocked

They use you and dumb you as they can NEVER have you as a wife.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by tpia5: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
i personally have never met a shy arab.

if they're shy, definitely it wouldnt be around black people, and especially not around a black woman.

so, the op was probably being wound up and the men in question most likely werent saudi, maybe lebanese, possibly from nigeria even.
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by 190: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
chelseabmw: My sister dare not bring an aboki man to our house......I will roast the aboki's balls......aboki like ice prince are allowed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Scarpon(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
another gold diggers tread
Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2013

are u not the person that open this thread www.nairaland.com/1161548/whats-wrong-u-feel-ugly u must really have change alot to be getting advances from Arab guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls /black Girls And Arab Men? by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2013

Thanks for the advice cheesy...erm sarcasm intended wink...LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ My Girlfriend Was Pressing Phone When I Was Making Love To Her / Is It Good To Have More Than One Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.