Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Read This Before Dating In High School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Before Dating In High School (884 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before Dating In High School by xtgozie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Whatever your reason is for looking for a lover while you are still a student, we are telling you right now that it is a bad idea. We are going to give you a couple of reasons why dating and schooling doesn’t mix well. Having a wonderful relationship while schooling is the exception of the rule not the rule
1. Money
You don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that relationships cost money. It doesn’t matter if you are the boy or the girl and if you are getting into a relationship because of money then by all means get your priorities straightened out. Like we always say, money and love are not the same thing buy they are inseparable. Money is needed to maintain friendship with the same sex, talk more of a lover. You need money to call your lover (yes ladies, you also need to call him), you need money to buy gifts, and you need money for dinner nights….. Have I made my point?
2. Time
You do not have much time while you are in school; you barely have enough time for yourself. Your friends and family are complaining that you do not spend enough time with them and that is not enough for you, you want to add another person that would require twice the time your family and friends are demanding. If you are running on40 hours a day, then by all means let us knowhow you are doing it
3. Drama
The twisted part about dating and schooling is that the drama you get from it makes you to laugh later in life. Just pray you don’t catch your lover cheating on you before your final exams else you would be on the next train to the united states of spillover and trust us; it’s not where you want to go.
4. Time again
These are one of the rare truths that your parents actually tell you. You might find this hard to believe, but it’s the truth. Graduating with good grades is so worth the trouble. And you get to be a lot more attractive with agood degree to the opposite sex. The will literally rain the opposite sex for you.
5. Maturity
Relationships require a certain level maturity and responsibility, and you do not have it. It is kind of insulting to you but it’s the truth. Inas much as dating early can get you preparedwith all the bullsh*t that comes with relationships, it’s actually in your best interestto relax and face your studies for now. If you don’t believe me, imagine how you and your lover would freak out when the beloved misses her period.
Generally, there are exceptions to every rule. No one is too young or too old to find true love.
What do I know; I am just the freak behind a rusty computer.
http://coolpenny./2013/04/29/read-this-before-dating-in-high-school/

(1) (Reply)

Please, Could This Be Love?? / I Am At A Crossroad / 99 Facts About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.