Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... (1603 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Televangelist Benny Hinn has asked supporters of his ministry for $2.5 million in donations, which he says an anonymous donor will match dollar by dollar to help him get out of debt.

"God wants your ministry to be completely out of debt, and I want to plant an anointed seed that will help you take a giant step toward becoming totally debt-free!" says the anonymous man, whom Hinn calls a "long-time and beloved" friend.

"God has laid it on my heart to plant a seed of $2.5 million into your ministry, but God only wants me to make this gift if the ministry partners match the amount within 90 days! I feel so strongly that He wants them to be part of the supernatural wealth transfer that is coming to every believer who will obey God's Word," the man reportedly adds.

Hinn preaches a controversial prosperity gospel teaching and has often told followers that donations would be returned back to them in the form of financial blessings.

Benny Hinn Ministries has been investigated by the IRS in the past, and was under a 2007 Senate investigation that delved into the financial dealing of a number of high-profile preachers. The ministry has denied any wrongdoing.

The preacher has been criticized for using his ministry's money to buy a private jet and luxury cars, but the exact state of his finances has been kept under wraps.

Earlier in April, Hinn led a large service in Trinidad and Tobago where the minister apparently asked the thousands in attendance to each give a $100 donation to help pay for the two-day event.

The Texas televangelist has built his ministry around the idea that if people help the Christian Church, including his own, by offering financial support, then God will reward them and even double their fortunes.

"Imagine not dreading going to the mailbox, no bills piling up on your counter, and no calls from collectors coming to your home. God wants to wipe your debt out! Every bit of it ... and in the next 90 days!" Hinn says on his website.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/benny-hinn-asks-followers-for-2-5-million-to-get-out-of-debt-94822/#3wV0C8p4EoZUUizG.99

Well, we know where the Nigerian God of men are learning their trade...
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Danyell(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2013
*mouth open wide in disbelief*

Pay money to get supernatural blessing.
*reverts back to opening mouth*
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2013
God cant print money on his own huh? He is not omnipotent
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by mumumugu(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2013
Pastors dey mess up
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Areaboy2(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2013
You see these bastards?.. Buy private Jet, live lavish lifestyle and now cry of debt. what a fcking cunt. I guess people realised he's just a scam and stopped giving him money. I'm waiting for the day we will do that in Nigeria too. All our private jet pastors will beg for money (thats if they aren't doing that already codedly) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2013
They sell spiritual for people's physical.. Why not practice what you preach? You tell people to contribute to solve your problems, and ask them to wait on God to solve theirs. hehehehe..

This one pass 419. All in the name of God. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Goshen's signature;

"Our lives BEGINS to END the day we keep silent about things that matter"

I am waiting for Goshen and his followers to condemn this fraud.
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^^
Abeg we never sew cloth finish.. grin
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by nep2ra(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^

grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by plaetton: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Classic.
I laugh, and I cry at the same time.
The human brain remains a bigger mystery than we thought.
If I had the kind of conscience that it would take to perpetuate this kind of cold hearted emotional rape and robbery, I could conquer the world or turn the world into the kind of peaceful paradise that all the religions dream about.

What makes me sooooo angry is that these kinds of shinanigans are usually targeted at blacks and the elderly.
In other words, the demographics that are poor, insecure, anxious and religiously superstitious.
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Goshen360(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Logicboy03: Goshen's signature;

"Our lives BEGINS to END the day we keep silent about things that matter"

I am waiting for Goshen and his followers to condemn this fraud.

^
shocked shocked shocked

I'm not a tithe teachers neither do I teach tithe as part of my ministry. The just shall live by faith...in the finished work of Christ & him crucified. I'm not also a seed faith teacher, the only seed I sow and teach people is the word of God, when sowed, it works!
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Candour(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
I dont think this issue needs much analysis.Even a literal i.d.i.o.t will realise this is a fraud of gargantuan proportions....but then maybe idiocy can be raised to another level by someone trying to justify this.

The sad thing is that this money will surely be raised within the stated time frame and largely contributed by those who actually need the help.

How can a man's conscience be this dead? how? cry cry cry
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Goshen360:

^
shocked shocked shocked

I'm not a tithe teachers neither do I teach tithe as part of my ministry. The just shall live by faith...in the finished work of Christ & him crucified. I'm not also a seed faith teacher, the only seed I sow and teach people is the word of God, when sowed, it works!

Where is the condemnation of Benny Hill?
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by christemmbassey(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Jesus is Lord. Stomach inspired gospel unlimited, may God have mercy on them.
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Goshen360(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Where is the condemnation of Benny Hill?

There's no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus except for those who walk after the dictates of the flesh. You\we can point out their false or error but not condemnation bro. Two different ministry, only the law of Moses condemns sinners; Grace of God don't! But it doesn't mean we should hide them when they err. I have spoken against Benny Hinn's action here on this forum but no condemnation.
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
Goshen360:

There's no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus except for those who walk after the dictates of the flesh. You\we can point out their false or error but not condemnation bro. Two different ministry, only the law of Moses condemns sinners; Grace of God don't! But it doesn't mean we should hide them when they err. I have spoken against Benny Hinn's action here on this forum but no condemnation.

God forbid a pastor ra.pes your daughter....we will see if you claim that the pastor has "the grace of christ".

mtchew.......Benny Hinn is a thief. Say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by nep2ra(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2013
Baba nla ole ni bobo Benny Hinn yen. angry
Re: Benny Hinn Needs You To Donate So He Can Clear His Debts... by Nobody: 3:41am On May 08, 2013
christemmbassey: Jesus is Lord. Stomach inspired gospel unlimited, may God have mercy on them.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Details Surrounding The Death Of Prophet Ajanaku Has Been Released. / Poverty Saps IQ, Religious Superstition Scavenges On It. / Christianity And Islam Are Both False Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.