Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! (5861 Views)

I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by MajorJ(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
so wetin you want make i do, hug transformer btw, wat is nairaland? i hear of it a lot but i'm not sure what it is please elp me out
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2013
xynerise: @op. Congrats
Yes o. . . Congrats to her too. The ministry is moving. We thank the Lord! grin

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by xynerise: 12:55am On May 01, 2013
sexkillz: Yes o. . . Congrats to her too. The ministry is moving. We thank the Lord! grin
No be small thing o grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 6:43am On May 01, 2013
sexyseun: We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.
You want to get naughty with someone you are just meeting. Whether he is a vector of any disease or evil spirit, you don't know.

Toh. Carry go, na you dey reign.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by picklejuice(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2013
You'll be surprised most of these girls condemning the op have done worse. @op its ok for you to post your thoughts abt a guy, but this guy is on nairaland and according to u he is not a freak, rather he wants love......If he sees all these comments he will mostly likely have a change of heart.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by djeezy(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2013
gbaky_floor:

No need to judge her harshly. There comes a time in a girl's life when she feels like getting naughty. She's just being honest of her feeling. That she felt like it doesn't mean she would actually go through with it if the guy had made a move.

She just said she felt like being naughty that day: hasn't there been a day you felt like that? What differs is how you handle the naughtiness or if no one is around to escalate the naughty feeling to another level.

Besides the alcohol she took might have vamped up her naughtiness feeling, better still she may have been ovulating then.
You sound just like the guy the op is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2013
A lot of hypocrites here! undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by 190: 7:38am On May 01, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Besides the alcohol she took might have vamped up her naughtiness feeling, better still she may have been ovulating then.

so you mean when a lady' ovulating she automatically means a man should shine her KONDO

oh oh oh now i see #intresting#
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by sauceEEP(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2013
@ op i like ur boldness, just ignore all the hypocrites dissing u. Bunch of pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by babadey(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2013
As if many here hasn't been bleeped on-a-first-date b4,mtcheeew. Who says bleeping on a first date is bad?,blaady white man surveyundecided oshi.

@op,carry go,na u get ur pus.sy. You have the pus.sy you make the rules but don't forget he has the di.ck he fu.cks the rulesgrin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by mideeniafe(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: asewo! olobo warehouse! u wanted to get down with a dude u just met? kai! u be real UP NEPA BABE.Akuna!
At least, she's being sincere.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by brunels: 9:31am On May 01, 2013
According to granddad freeman 'all d biatches b saying I neva had a 1nyt stand, all d niccurs b saying oh yea I've had dat'!!!

Lolz. Spirit tins!
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by mcevans1(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u go fear Celeb na! *pops her collar* tongue tongue tongue

anyways.. bck to gbege,so u go off sleeping with every aboki, okoro and lukmon u meet online? liking sex is different from bin so godamn promiscuous ya no? hanhan? u no shame? ur obuluwinsky no get meter? and na wan guy go pack ya fairly-use goods put for house? smh!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! U wicked no b small cheesy grin wink
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by MizEmerald(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2013
190:

so you mean when a lady' ovulating she automatically means a man should shine her KONDO

oh oh oh now i see #intresting#
not exactly,its just how nature has made d female body,and it's a feeling that can be gotten over without being intimate.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2013
To the so-called NLander bf.. Pls do HIV test on her before moving in. This story di one kain
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2013
'mide eniafe:
At least, she's being sincere.
Same here... undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by 190: 9:55am On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: not exactly,its just how nature has made d female body,and it's a feeling that can be gotten over without being intimate.

Okay atleast emerald can u explain it better to me over a dinner
what say you wink
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chikeorji123(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2013
fruityjojo: Ehn ehnngrin. Wen wee my own nairaland yove come, wen wee I testify like dis cheesy cheesy.

Hahahaha this really push me out of the chair...don't worry my dear ur wish will soon be granted..wao today is public holiday!.N/l galore!.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chikeorji123(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: asewo! olobo warehouse! u wanted to get down with a dude u just met? kai! u be real UP NEPA BABE.Akuna!

l know she will follow one way..l just know it!.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chikeorji123(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2013
Temismith: IdowuIGBO, i throway salut give u.

@op, shud i say u re foncused or u dey craze? Cos u dont know wat ui wans? U were happy/disappointed dat he didnt make any move wen u met. Are u alright? #simple qweshun#

IdowuIgbo cabals l just know them.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Exponental(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2013
@op, I gbadun ur confidence. Most of d accusers are pretenders. They envy u nii. They remain virgins after lost of counts of rounds. Who is fooling who? We av blood in us, so nature will always take its cos.
Enjoy ur love life jare!

2 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On May 01, 2013
OP I go like enter set o...

Choi! If only I dey naija now....
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chikeorji123(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2013
lynpetra: A lot of hypocrites here! undecided

Thanks God! we still have an honest lady here atleast not a wast of mb browse through.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by chikeorji123(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2013
sauceEEP: @ op i like ur boldness, just ignore all the hypocrites dissing u. Bunch of pretenders.

On behalf of Op do u mind if l say Thanks?..
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: asewo! olobo warehouse! u wanted to get down with a dude u just met? kai! u be real UP NEPA BABE[/b]Akuna!

[b]...u get mouth!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by viruz007(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2013
MizEmerald: not exactly,its just how nature has made d female body,and it's a feeling that can be gotten over without being intimate.

Really? Am learning? Would you like to have dinner some time soon ma'am?
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Sapphire86(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2013
Idowu, Idowu, Idowu my e-sister, how many tyms I call u?

C as u finish d girl 4 her thread, I'm 'angry' o grin very angry grin, seriously angry grin grin grin

I am nt judging d op but I will always side wit my Idowu, she needs tough love.

To d mysterious guy, pls torture d op by not sleeping wit her. If u really like her, cause her 2 build d relationship on pure feelings, no sex else u'd b lyk all odas she's had!

2 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by butta(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2013
lynpetra: A lot of hypocrites here! undecided
? Lot of hypocrites ladies in here as if all of them have not done worst ... Hiding behind a faceless forum and you all pretending to be saints cheap things.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by butta(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u go fear Celeb na! *pops her collar* tongue tongue tongue

anyways.. bck to gbege,so u go off sleeping with every aboki, okoro and lukmon u meet online? liking sex is different from bin so godamn promiscuous ya no? hanhan? u no shame? ur obuluwinsky no get meter? and na wan guy go pack ya fairly-use goods put for house? smh!!
very funny ...women
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04am On May 01, 2013
butta: very funny ...women
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2013
Sapphire86: Idowu, Idowu, Idowu my e-sister, how many tyms I call u?

C as u finish d girl 4 her thread, I'm 'angry' o grin very angry grin, seriously angry grin grin grin

I am nt judging d op but I will always side wit my Idowu, she needs tough love.

b]To d mysterious guy, pls torture d op by not sleeping wit her. If u really like her, cause her 2 build d relationship on pure feelings, no sex else u'd b lyk all odas she's had[/b]
God bless u my sweet sister! wa pe fun awon obi e, wan tun duro jeun omo. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Girl Post On Her Facebook Timeline / I Was Caught Red-handed (photo) / I Found Out This Can Make A Girl Fall For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.