Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! (5872 Views)

I Am Finally Getting Tired! See Why / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2013
sexyseun: We finally got to see each other face to face at a joint on the island, he's actually taller and more handsome than the way he looked in his pixs on NL, well, i was really shy at first when we met but he later broke the ice and we started gisting and laughing uncontrollably, i didn't waste time to let him know the people i disliked on NL, (wont mention their names anymore but they know themselves). He told me how much he really liked me and wanted something serious. but seriously i don't think am this type of a lover girl, i enjoy being free and not being possessed by a man for now, it was around past 10p.m and i told him i was going home, to my surprise he didn't tell me to come spend the night in his house or an hotel, i felt all men would do just that, i felt annoyed because i really wanted to get naughty last night, but anyways i enjoyed the whole chit chat and the liquor. hope you are reading this right now. maybe when next we meet dear you will make the right move.. ciao.
Don't mind anyone, pussy is meant to be bleeped, other purposes are stupid purposes
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by GoldenLady1: 2:37pm On May 01, 2013
190:

so you mean when a lady' ovulating she automatically means a man should shine her KONDO

oh oh oh now i see #intresting#

When the average woman ovulates her sexual desire increases. I can attest to that.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2013
xynerise:
smh

Lwkmd
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2013
Sexyseun is an adult. She knows what she wants and what she wants to do. This thread is not an advice seeking thread. She fell in love and is proclaiming it. I see no reason why she should be castigated or insulted.

Any further insults to her person will not be tolerated!

3 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2013
sexyseun: [b][/b] IDOWUOGBO HAS SUCCESSFULLY RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP. BUT GUESS WHAT I WONT GIVE UP ON HIM. SHAME ON YOU GIRL
If he really ended the relationship because of this thread, tell him I said he is stup1d. It's not as if you mentioned his name, and he should know you better than what anyone says here.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 01, 2013
oh, what about the comments on the first page? I'm guessing they're not insults. Oh please, give me a bloody break. Nobody even has the time for this.

*unfollows thread*
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2013
wot nonsense? not an advice seeking thread indeed!

*slams door* angry angry angry
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:52pm On May 01, 2013
uj_sizzle: Idowu. Be nice.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 3:01pm On May 01, 2013
lynpetra: A lot of hypocrites here! undecided
Excuse me?? Anyone against the Op stance means they are hypocrites?? What exactly do you mean? All comments here should applaud her or what? Everyone on the contrary shouldn't drop a piece?

Please and please, everyone cannot be like you. Same goes to the guyz calling people pretenders. You guyz should just shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by BabaAlabi: 4:45pm On May 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: wot nonsense? not an advice seeking thread indeed!

*slams door* angry angry angry
Good riddance....@Sexkills yabbing and teasing looks like fun but people get hurt in the process...It seems you mods show unfair preference to some members...corruption begins at home

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by vivianc(f): 6:00pm On May 01, 2013
@Op, you are an adult, whatever you do with your body, however you run your relationship is entirely your business and your right. Provided its legal and no one gets hurt, you shouldn't be judged.

But opening a thread about it is totally not cool, are u out of your mind? tongue what were u expecting? a squad of cheer leaders? grin

Do your thing babe *winks* but spare us the detail. *Or you can mail them to me privately, I'd pretentiously scold you while I secretly wanna hear more grin*
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2013
vivian chinaza: @Op, you are an adult, whatever you do with your body, however you run your relationship is entirely your business and your right. Provided its legal and no one gets hurt, you shouldn't be judged.

But opening a thread about it is totally not cool, are u out of your mind? tongue what were u expecting? a squad of cheer leaders? grin

Do your thing babe *winks* but spare us the detail. *Or you can mail them to me privately, I'd pretentiously scold you while I secretly wanna hear more grin*
hehehehehehe....aproko madam! abeg CC me in woerrva email u sending eachorra.

thanking u...

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On May 01, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Good riddance....@Sexkills yabbing and teasing looks like fun but people get hurt in the process...It seems you mods show unfair preference to some members...corruption begins at home
u blind? u no see d posts hin hide? na until hin commot hin head give u abi? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Smartiegurl(f): 6:18pm On May 01, 2013
Hehehehehehehe! I can't stop loving nairaland.......but seriously OP, who is he? **just whisper his name to ma ears**dnt mind knack and tell ohh**
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 01, 2013
Hahahahaha......I remember the op! cheesy grin grin

Waddup girl, good for you. I guess it was love at first sight grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by richerd: 7:20pm On May 01, 2013
@op,based on our culture and values some fins are beta kept personal n some guyz thrive on these values.study ur man a thread like dis my b a total turn off tu him .buh den again itz a free world n a faceless forum undecided
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by niggi4life(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2013
wow!!!! things happen in this world o, this world is coming to an end for sure, kaiiii
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by mideeniafe(f): 8:39am On May 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hen? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

mogbe o!!! mystery guy!!!! na flex me dey flex o! sexyseun is da chosen one o! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
This babe is crazy. grin
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by jubrealguy(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2013
sexyseun: move what in??
i fink he wants to move his oko in
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2013
Something must be missing in this girl's life to turn her to be nymphommaniac.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Ishilove: 10:41am On May 21, 2013
sexkillz: Sexyseun is an adult. She knows what she wants and what she wants to do. This thread is not an advice seeking thread. She fell in love and is proclaiming it. I see no reason why she should be castigated or insulted.

Any further insults to her person will not be tolerated!

Nwoke n'madu, BULLSHIT. When you spread your linen in a crowded market place, don't expect it to remain clean. She opened up herself for attacks so she should quit bitching and take the heat because she asked for it.

Op is so immature. Romance section generally is full of overgrown babies, that's why I hardly ever visit this section. Smh
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2013
This girl loves d*ck like a fat kid loves cake
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Monicasque(f): 12:54pm On May 21, 2013
poster you sound like a loose desparate girl
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Gifteey100: 1:24pm On May 21, 2013
*Walkz in singin*Nobody z an island of knwledge buh den fui ar been truthfu,dae ar tinz dah sud be kept in shut doorz @ op
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by Gifteey100: 1:27pm On May 21, 2013
[quote
author=Gifteey100]*Walkz in singin*Nobody z an island of knwledge buh
den fui ar been truthfu,dae ar tinz dah sud be kept in shut doorz @ op
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by elfiddy(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2013
Hi
fruityjojo: Ehn ehnngrin. Wen wee my own nairaland yove come, wen wee I testify like dis cheesy cheesy.
Re: Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! by picklejuice(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
This idowu na kolomental

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love And Infatuation? / Only In Nigeria-(photos) / What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.