Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425647 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Obatide:

Where do you get that from?
It's only LagosIV@state.gov that does not accept attachment, don't give mis-leading information pls

You may post your proof if you disagree
Well, I guess I must have read it somewhere. The info could be referring to LagosIV. I'd say since some people have successfully attached their forms, there's no problem. @Obatide and Kevwe, appreciate your correction.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Congratulations to you and your family. And Happy for you I key into ur testimony as God has done it for you n your family so shall he do for the rest of us in jesus name I pray amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
olutola1: Well, I guess I must have read it somewhere. The info could be referring to LagosIV. I'd say since some people have successfully attached their forms, there's no problem. @Obatide and Kevwe, appreciate your correction.

No offense bro, its part of what makes the tread growing, at least we are all improving in learning and cutting off the exploiting touts, its my prayer that we will all have smooth interview and great testimonies.

Note: pls don't stop posting cos fear of failure or criticism is the total acceptance of failure

Once again, You are welcome

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month to u all.For those of us whose interview re sheduled for november,we shall receive divine favour from God on the day of our interview in Jesus name.Amen.Nov 7 on my mind. ;

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013
November now and still no new visa lottery list.
This was promised by obamabummer Where is he now?
obamowammer should be on here to give appologies to all those who were waiting in vain for his false tales.

Come out from your hiding obamamowammer and beg forgivness for your claims.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Please I need direction on how to get to children practice hospital at Ikoyi. We shall be doing our medicals on Monday next week.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ericgold(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2013
worry 359: November now and still no new visa lottery list.
This was promised by obamabummer Where is he now?
obamowammer should be on here to give appologies to all those who were waiting in vain for his false tales.

Come out from your hiding obamamowammer and beg forgivness for your claims.
don't mean to be rude but is obammbummer God, man purposes but God disposes,so if obamabummer says there will be a another draw and there Wz not,he does not need to kum and apolozies to anybody........its just his thought and you shouldn't blame him for thinking out loud,last I checked everybody has his or her freedom of Speech...Instead of you wasting your time for apology why don't u use dt time to pray 2 God for a miracle to happen..nothing God cannot do...stay Positive something good may still come out.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Good day all, pls i need info on status adjustment, some1 help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2013
ericgold: don't mean to be rude but is obammbummer God, man purposes but God disposes,so if obamabummer says there will be a another draw and there Wz not,he does not need to kum and apolozies to anybody........its just his thought and you shouldn't blame him for thinking out loud,last I checked everybody has his or her freedom of Speech...Instead of you wasting your time for apology why don't u use dt time to pray for God for a miracle to happen..nothing God cannot do...stay Positive something good may still come out.

Well said.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new to u all.... for those having dere interveiws for dis month, d MERCY OF GOD SHALL FOLLOW U.

U will all com bk here for testimonies..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2013
tosinjoe: Hello house, I need ur advice on this, I played d lottery as single but got married January ds year, d issue is that my wife stays in the uk, how do I get her form across to her to fill, note I hav a high case number, 16***, do I still stand a chance? Thanks

Tosinjoe, in answer to ur above question u av a big chance to be interviewed sometime btw March n May depending on how fast the Case numbers move this year. Note 16*** have always been interviewed in years past. In DV 2013 I was interviewed in september despite my missing the time my number was current in April cos I did not send my DSP forms until June 2013 (a year after result was released) n av my visa now to God's glory. So stay calm, be patient ur turn will come IJN amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
ericgold: don't mean to be rude but is obammbummer God, man purposes but God disposes,so if obamabummer says there will be a another draw and there Wz not,he does not need to kum and apolozies to anybody........its just his thought and you shouldn't blame him for thinking out loud,last I checked everybody has his or her freedom of Speech...Instead of you wasting your time for apology why don't u use dt time to pray 2 God for a miracle to happen..nothing God cannot do...stay Positive something good may still come out.

Very true, someof us saw on dv lottery web site that they might be another selection in oct, so we had to hold on to that hope.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy New Month my e-family... For those of us going for Interview this month ..i'll wish ya'll a big successful testimonies..We shall all come here to testify IJN. Congratulations in Advance! ..Faith Works Wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
I think some pple have their interview in this November ' I pray as we look upon God to hear gud news from u ppl , U shall all testify before d month end. and as for most ofs current for Dec and xpecting our 2nd letter I pray we all receive it and others IJN . HAPPY NEW MONTH @all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
janut: Please I need direction on how to get to children practice hospital at Ikoyi. We shall be doing our medicals on Monday next week.

Frm were r u comin frm?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
seubis: Happy new month to u all.For those of us whose interview re sheduled for november,we shall receive divine favour from God on the day of our interview in Jesus name.Amen.Nov 7 on my mind. ;

Congract in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Well said.

Wen is ur intview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
rood boy:

Frm were r u comin frm?
From ogba and I will be driving.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obatide:

Ameeeeeen & Thanks bro.
wishing you all the best too

Gbam!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
rood boy:

Gbam!!

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood boi
wetin dey happen na?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
[b][/b]
janut:
From ogba and I will be driving.

Ok...locate ur wey to owolowo road @ VI...deir is one zenit-Bank @ owolowo road, beside the Bank deir is one street branch dere and ask 4 the hospital ok..because the hospital is very close to the Bank..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obatide:

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood boi
wetin dey happen na?

No loud am boss...Roooooodboy still on point..
U've sent roodboy message, I will surely do it pass hw u sent me bozzzzzzzz.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
rood boy:

Wen is ur intview?

Not current yet o.Hopefully gonna be current by January.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy weekend friends, pls, I lost my WAEC certificate last month, now preparing to go for affidavit and police report so i can go to WAEC office and something i can be using since they wil not issue another certificate. Do u think the embassy will accept it, and it won't affect my chance?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Not current yet o.Hopefully gonna be current by January.

Ok..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by janut: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
rood boy: [b][/b]

Ok...locate ur wey to owolowo road @ VI...deir is one zenit-Bank @ owolowo road, beside the Bank deir is one street branch dere and ask 4 the hospital ok..because the hospital is very close to the Bank..
Thanks roodboy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Doublegold: Happy weekend friends, pls, I lost my WAEC certificate last month, now preparing to go for affidavit and police report so i can go to WAEC office and something i can be using since they wil not issue another certificate. Do u think the embassy will accept it, and it won't affect my chance?

What you need to collect is Confirmation of Result from WAEC office.
Its issued in confidental envelopes, looks like certificates and most of times, it's even more authentic than certificate.
Hope this helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Good morning fellow forumites, wishing every member who will attend interview this November, a resounding success and those in December, multiple of that success

Pls dont forget to get your documentations right as follow:

Principal Applicants:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above

Lets ask questions to be at saver side, if possible, interview each other before the D-Day (G2Glory experience) it really helps

Wishing everybody all the best & pray for we the December batch too

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Obatide
Thnks bros. . . . . By the way,talking about photocopy, i thought the medical report are given to us sealed. . ? And 2ndly,the international, i read pple saying its the bio data page dat wil be photocopied..! Pls clarify.. Thnks.. . . . !
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
bamideleniayo: @ Obatide
Thnks bros. . . . . By the way,talking about photocopy, i thought the medical report are given to us sealed. . ? And 2ndly,the international passport, i read pple saying its the bio data page dat wil be photocopied..! Pls clarify.. Thnks.. . . . !
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
bamideleniayo: @ Obatide
Thnks bros. . . . . By the way,talking about photocopy, i thought the medical report are given to us sealed. . ? And 2ndly,the international, i read pple saying its the bio data page dat wil be photocopied..! Pls clarify.. Thnks.. . . . !

Yeah, from testimonies of people, u will open all sealed envelopes at the embassy's Gate, but u will required photocopy of others that are not sealed. on the 2nd question, the only place that contains your relevant information on your int'l passport is the Data page, unless its been stamped previously, so .....
Hope u r clarified now?
Gurus can add more info if needed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obatide: Good morning fellow forumites, wishing every member who will attend interview this November, a resounding success and those in December, multiple of that success

Pls dont forget to get your documentations right as follow:

Principal Applicants:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above

Lets ask questions to be at saver side, if possible, interview each other before the D-Day (G2Glory experience) it really helps

Wishing everybody all the best & pray for we the December batch too

Intview each oda wld really help gan ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.