Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427050 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Evening all, pls, regarding my lost WAEC certificate, somebody working in WAEC office just told me that US embassy doesn't accept "WAEC. Confirmation of Result", that it's only UK that accepts it. Please gurus in the house, I need ur candid advice. Help me pls!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MissGoldie007(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hold up man! whats your problem? why dont u find something better to do other than harassing the guy.... yeah he said there will be another selection but since it turned out to be this way, do u have to make it look like he stopped it? im sure you remember me from the previous thread... if yours had come out had there been another selection, would u have been saying all these? ur asking him to go apologise to God knows who... please! btw the lottery is still on till next year, dont you think there can still be a miracle for those who believe? this was the same way u acted on the previous thread...
worry 359: November now and still no new visa lottery list.
This was promised by obamabummer Where is he now?
obamowammer should be on here to give appologies to all those who were waiting in vain for his false tales.

Come out from your hiding obamamowammer and beg forgivness for your claims.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MissGoldie007(f): 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
This is saying congrats to y'all that were selected and those that've done interviews... #itcanonlybeGod# This is my first time posting on this thread.. was active on the previous thread tho, i was not selected but still have not lose hope or lost my FAITH.... I still believe it can happen anytime and that was why i havent posted here all this while...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akingenge: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obatide: Good morning fellow forumites, wishing every member who will attend interview this November, a resounding success and those in December, multiple of that success

Pls dont forget to get your documentations right as follow:

Principal Applicants:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos (3)
9. Processing fee of $330
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
3. Police Report (if above 16yrs old)
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)
6. Processing fee of $330 each
7. Photocopy of all above

Lets ask questions to be at saver side, if possible, interview each other before the D-Day (G2Glory experience) it really helps

Wishing everybody all the best & pray for we the December batch too
Thank You

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obatide: Good morning fellow forumites, wishing every member who will attend interview this November, a resounding success and those in December, multiple of that success

Principal Applicants:
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)

Lets ask questions to be at saver side, if possible, interview each other before the D-Day (G2Glory experience) it really helps

Nice info @obatide
But thot dis 2 x2 passport photos is (2)
Do we actually need 3?
Pls reply as only av 2 left.
Did they take 3 4rm u during ur interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
gokman4u:
Nice info @obatide
But thot dis 2 x2 passport photos is (2)
Do we actually need 3?
Pls reply as only av 2 left.
Did they take 3 4rm u during ur interview?

Funny enough, I have not been interviewed grin grin grin but from the reply I got from them recently, which I posted recently @ https://www.nairaland.com/1275397/dv-2014-winners-meet-here/113#19159912, they said 3.
Also if you read through 2013 tread, they also confirmed its 3, so I will advice you get 1 more to avoid unnecessary stress on that day
Hope it helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obatide:

Funny enough, I have not been interviewed grin grin grin but from the reply I got from them recently, which I posted recently, they said 3.
Also if you read through 2013 tread, they also confirmed its 3, so I will advice you get 1 more to avoid unnecessary stress on that day
Hope it helps
Unnecessary stress really avoidable
Tanks man it surely help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=Doublegold]Evening all, pls, regarding my lost WAEC certificate, somebody working in WAEC office just told me that US embassy doesn't accept "WAEC. Confirmation of Result", that it's only UK that accepts it. Please gurus in the house, I need ur candid advice. Help me pls! [/quote. Stil waiting for ur advice pals.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Doublegold: Evening all, pls, regarding my lost WAEC certificate, somebody working in WAEC office just told me that US embassy doesn't accept "WAEC. Confirmation of Result", that it's only UK that accepts it. Please gurus in the house, I need ur candid advice. Help me pls!

Good day. Just go with the computer print out and scratch card and be prepared to explain to them what happened to the certificate, should they ask. With that you are good to go.

Take care.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Good day. Just go with the computer print out and scratch card and be prepared to explain to them what happened to the certificate, should they ask. With that you are good to go.

Take care.
Thats another alternative, good one
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2013

Principal Applicants:
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
5.Police certificate
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate

Beneficiaries:
1. Int'l passport
2. Birth cert
4. Medical Report
5. 2by2 passports (3)

hello bro,thx for the info,it's really gonna help.pls want to knw cos from wht u listed beneficiary's doc academic certificate was not included,dont beneficiary need to go with its?.pls xpanciate on this .thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Done and over with my medicals and police reports and other docuements ready waiting anxiously for my interview on November 8. God this must be my birthday present. Wishing myself and others going for their interviews in November and December all the best of luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2013
onpointbaby: Done and over with my medicals and police reports and other docuements ready waiting anxiously for my interview on November 8. God this must be my birthday present. Wishing myself and others going for their interviews in November and December all the best of luck.

You are really on point & God will allow dat day to favour u, but don't you feel giving us detail of the process of Medical & Police report in Details, even including how you moved to bit Lagos traffic, fees paid and the likes will help some people?
Pls gist us b4 we protest for "concealment of testimony materials" grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2013
A
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Miss_Goldie007]Hold up man! whats your problem? why dont u find something better to do other than harassing the guy.... yeah he said there will be another selection but since it turned out to be this way, do u have to make it look like he stopped it? im sure you remember me from the previous thread... if yours had come out had there been another selection, would u have been saying all these? ur asking him to go apologise to God knows who... please! btw the lottery is still on tilWell said luv
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2013
Miss_Goldie007: This is saying congrats to y'all that were selected and those that've done interviews... #itcanonlybeGod# This is my first time posting on this thread.. was active on the previous thread tho, i was not selected but still have not lose hope or lost my FAITH.... I still believe it can happen anytime and that was why i havent posted here all this while...
i so luv your faith...its not over yet...i wasnt selectd but i stil have faith that sumtin is stil gonna happen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2013
opeyemayomide: Alhamdulillah, I have received my visa. Interview details to follow shortly.

Congratulation,
Pls let's hear your interview jist.
Happy Sunday
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2013
o

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ayomaxwell: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2013
Pls house where is. Npc office in ekiti state.? I need to get my npc attestation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
onpointbaby: Done and over with my medicals and police reports and other docuements ready waiting anxiously for my interview on November 8. God this must be my birthday present. Wishing myself and others going for their interviews in November and December all the best of luck.
..! Have Faith and Understanding that he that started this good thing will surely perfect it till the end..! SUCCESS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
opeyemayomide:
Thanks!
Background: I did my interview outside Naija
I didn't have police report for the country I currently reside in because they won't issue it until the embassy requests for it. And the embassy will not request for it unless I attend the interview. So I knew my interview will not be conclusive the first time.
Interview:
CO: how are you?
Me: I am fine, thank you and you?
CO: I'm good
CO: how many times did you play the lottery before you finally won
Me: about 3 times
CO: great! Congrats
Me: thanks
CO: is this your only marriage?
ME: yes
CO: do you have any child(ren) outside this marriage?
Me:no
CO: can I see your transcript
Me: I don't have it here
CO: will you be able to get it?
Me: yes
CO: you are quite experienced, will you be to get letter from your current and previous employers stating your position, salary, and duration of work?
Me: I can get from my current employer but not from my previous employers
CO: do you have your bank statement? I would like to know if you have some savings
CO: what will you do when you get to US
Me: I may get transferred there by my current employer
CO: not impossible
CO: returns my passports and gave me document stating documents to be submitted and where to submit.
List of documents to be submitted:
Police report
Academic transcript
Bank statement
Letter from employer

The police report took three weeks to be finalized ( that's the process in this country). Submitted all the documents got email from the embassy after three days to submit passports. Then another 3 days to receive the passports (of course with the visa).

All praise is due to Him. The almighty Allah who made this possible.
Congrats to u.. The lord shall perfect ours IJN...
Pls can u shed more light on the BANK STATEMENT... I thought they don't request for bank statements.... Why were u asked to? PLS can u honestly Clarify.... Thnks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
y
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Candytos, thanks alot for ur info, rilly helpful, God bless u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2013
opeyemayomide:
Thanks!
I didn't have police report for the country I currently reside in because they won't issue it until the embassy requests for it. And the embassy will not request for it unless I attend the interview. So I knew my interview will not be conclusive the first time.
Interview:
CO: you are quite experienced, will you be to get letter from your current and previous employers stating your position, salary, and duration of work?
CO: do you have your bank statement? I would like to know if you have some savings
CO: returns my passports and gave me document stating documents to be submitted and where to submit.
Police report
Academic transcript
Bank statement
Letter from employer

The police report took three weeks to be finalized ( that's the process in this country). Submitted all the documents got email from the embassy after three days to submit passports. Then another 3 days to receive the passports (of course with the visa).

Congratulations Sis/Bro..We key into your joyful testimony IJN. Go and live and explore your America dream

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Morning all, @ Obatide, Kevwe,westcode and others shld attend to dis question. please assuming some1 got d green card and couldn't stay in America but making sure that he visit ones in a year, can he still retain d green card? Pls advice. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2013
n
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
t
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2013
opeyemayomide:
Thanks!
Interview:
Police report
Academic transcript
Bank statement
Letter from employer

Congrats to ur family....... which country re u to b precise?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2013
h
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2013
opeyemayomide: Alhamdulillah, I have received my visa. Interview details to follow shortly.
. Barakallahu fih am happy for you. Alhamdulillah.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank God for a successful interview, VISA approved today. interview experience shortly.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eshorameh: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
my fellow farmily, i discovered dat the age in my marriage certificate is different from the age i used to applied what should do
advice me what next

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.