Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (428803 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Please i need a clarification on something about the NPC birth affidavit as part of the interview document. My brother did it for me on my behalf while i was not around and my concern now is that can they accept it at the point of interview? PLS i need to know about it as soon as possible....Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
seubis: We don collect our visa packadge today @ dhl office in muri okunola.Glory be to God
congratulations good family. We shall meet at north Carolina by Gods grace..........
God bless you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
jollyiwin: Virginofafrica or jollyiwin or core2dual reporting life from US embassy. visa just approved. details latter. so happy. thanks all for your support
Congratulations jollyiwin, I wish u a great experience as u sail in dis great sea of opportunities. I'm expecting ur testimony impatiently

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
rantileye: Please i need a clarification on something about the NPC birth affidavit as part of the interview document. My brother did it for me on my behalf while i was not around and my concern now is that can they accept it at the point of interview? PLS i need to know about it as soon as possible....Thanks
It is appropriate if he does it 4, and dis is because part of d process does not need ur active participation. 1. U don't swear an affidavit urself, it is an older family member dat is expected to do dat 4 u. 2. If ur brother has ur info wit wch to apply 4 ur NCP certificate, he can do so.
So don't worry, just make sure d info he applied wit are all correct
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
jollyiwin: Virginofafrica or jollyiwin or core2dual reporting life from US embassy. visa just approved. details latter. so happy. thanks all for your support

@jollywin....congrats bro,so mch happy for you.may God perfect the remaining parts of your journey to the dream land and beyond.pls i'm worried aby my bro with case no 25** who was current since october ,has not been scheduled for an appointment till now and the DS form had been sent since Aug 12th.pls jst want to knw if ur case no is lower than this quoted and also general advise to this. congrats once again bro.thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Congratulations ,may God perfect ALL THAT CONCERNS YOU!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
congrats...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
@jollyiwin congrats and go live your american dream and for those of us awaiting visa interview appointment, we shall go and succeed in jesus name Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2013

Happy for you,
The grace is just too much.
I and family tap from ur success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
femishow2005:

Hello Bro. it's depends on where you're coming from tho. But if you can find your way to CMS via BRT or any. Take a bus going to Eko hotel Roundabout. Drop at the roundabout. Along Ajose Adeogun Street Walk down this street cos no bike again, Toward the end of the Ajose street you'll see Muri Okunola by your left hand side. You can also ask people at the roundabout...Just ask them for the street don't tell them you're going to DHL office o grin

Dear all,

For those going for visa collection, please ensure you go there with weather proof material to put your visa package inside because DHL will just handed it over to you without putting it in water proof wrapper.

I employ you to kindly request the water proof from them OR better still go there with your own. This is raining season & you need to protect the package very well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2013

Congratulations to you. I rejoice with you. For those scheduled for interview, you will ALL come back here rejoicing and celebrating the goodness of the Lord.

Please, let all make adequate preparation & trust God to do His wonderful work. There is no need to panic, It's well in Jesus name.

Looking forward to celebrate you ALL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
House quick one, is it compulsory that I go with my SSCE result? Since the result is not good and I have a better GCE result certificate. Do you think I should go with the GCE result and the secondary school Testimonial? Or I should go with Waec result, GCE certificate and the secondary school Testimonial? Though I have my degree.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
XYZZ: House quick one, is it compulsory that I go with my SSCE result? Since the result is not good and I have a better GCE result certificate. Do you think I should go with the GCE result and the secondary school Testimonial? Or I should go with Waec result, GCE certificate and the secondary school Testimonial? Though I have my degree.
I will advice you go with everything. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
chiwuike20:
It is appropriate if he does it 4, and dis is because part of d process does not need ur active participation. 1. U don't swear an affidavit urself, it is an older family member dat is expected to do dat 4 u. 2. If ur brother has ur info wit wch to apply 4 ur NCP certificate, he can do so.
So don't worry, just make sure d info he applied wit are all correct

thanks so much chiwuike20
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
seubis: We don collect our visa packadge today @ dhl office in muri okunola.Glory be to God

My parley..Congrats to yu and yur wify. Go and explore your new country. God shall go with you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2013

Virginofafrica or core2dual or jollyiwin. I say a big congratulations. More success story we prayed.
@TCP and XYZZ. you guys should go and get your visa approved tomorrow too sharply. More divine favour we pray oh God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Congratulations to you jollywin wishing u success when u get to the states..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks.are u also coming to north carolina?
bendam:
congratulations good family. We shall meet at north Carolina by Gods grace..........
God bless you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Scopx: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
pls help i wish to knw my stand my CN z 2014AF172*** wen z it likely for my interview to hold
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Scopx: pls help i wish to knw my stand my CN z 2014AF172*** wen z it likely for my interview to hold

2014AF00172***, this CN is really high o, can't say when u'll be current but
be hopeful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
seubis: Thanks.are u also coming to north carolina?
Yes o.just waiting for interview with my family couple of days to come. So that our own testimony too shall join
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jollyiwin, we are waiting 4 ur testimony OOooooO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
timimoyegun:

2014AF00172***, this CN is really high o, can't say when u'll be current but
be hopeful.
probably by may next year
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Suretreasure: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Delph_ne:

Congrats..Can u please tell me which country u had your interview at..thank u

Saw that you're in an Asian country, I'm far away from there Sis. Don't worry too much, the visa is already urs. Make sure you get all your required documents & be ready to answer 'any question.' Wishing you success.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Suretreasure: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Madu77:

Congratulation my dear. It is a good and great news that you made. God who made you have this, will see you through in all the that relates to your plans in Jesus name. Let your testimony be a stepping stone to all that are expecting their interview in Jesus name.

Amen. Success is ours in Jesus name. (Amen)
Thanks to you all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Suretreasure:

Saw that you're in an Asian country, I'm far away from there Sis. Don't worry too much, the visa is already urs. Make sure you get all your required documents & be ready to answer 'any question.' Wishing you success.

No I'm not in Asia..I'm in Russia,thank u n Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
okay my fellow America . i got to US embassy 4: 50 AM and i was the first to get there. did all security check, about 5 different area. and got to the hall. immigrant was asked to sit in the right hand side of the hall. waited patentlly for my number to be called. then my number was called in window 21 for submission of documents. of wish i did, and there was a mis in my document (neco printout ) of wish i misplaced. but i have some backed up document (master script ) so when i submitted that document.

now i waited for my number to be called for interview so around 9: 10 my number finally appeared in window 18. where there was this young girl around her early 30 tees. the interview begun as followed.

CO. good morning sir!
me. good morning mam. how is the work going.
CO. fine thank you sir.
ME. i see
CO. sir raise your hand and say after me.
ME. i did . you know that.
CO. is this your document. i replyed. sign here. i did,
CO. finger print please. i did,
CO. whats your highest level of education?
ME. high school cert.
CO. okay. whats your best subject.
ME. economics i said .
CO. what was your grade in economics.
ME. B5 i said
CO. what do you want to study?
ME. ecostat what that please? economis and statistics
CO. oh i see you have great passion for economics. i have been looking on how i will know a little about economics. so can you please ?

ME. sure it will be a pleasure. so i started explaining for like a minute so she cut me short.

CO. good. can you mention some great economist.

Me. sure. i listed 5 and the part they have played in economis

CO. good i like your response. thanks for giving me an insight

ME. mam it was my pleasure. smile along with her.

CO. brought out two paper. and said mr Leonard WELCOME to AMERICA.

THAnk You mam

the interview lasted for 6 minutes.

before my interview the 9 people that was interviewed was successfully granted.

thanks for your countinous contributions

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obatide:
Congratulations, I'm very happy for you and pray that @ Tcponly will be favored tomorrow too.
Also the rest of us will be highly favoured.
Once again, congrats
My brother,i thank u for ur loving kindness. Its well with me and my family,the visa is ours,Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
mr rule: Cngratulations, I'm very happy for you and pray that @ Tcponly will be favored tomorrow and also others that will be going too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
XYZZ: House quick one, is it compulsory that I go with my SSCE result? Since the result is not good and I have a better GCE result certificate. Do you think I should go with the GCE result and the secondary school Testimonial? Or I should go with Waec result, GCE certificate and the secondary school Testimonial? Though I have my degree.
well today i was asked to submitte result print out but it was not available because i misplaced it already. but i was with my masters script. so i will advice you to get either of the both document to back up your certificate. i strongly advice because she was already asking some funny questions.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
mr rule: Cngratulations, I'm very happy for you and pray that @ Tcponly will be favored tomorrow and also others that will be going too.
Amen my bro,He that started the good work will perfect it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
CAUTION PLEASE.

please know your appointment TIME. I saw the infect it made to some people today at the embassy. so please. get there as early as you can if you are fixed appointment for 7: AM. just a little advise

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.