Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427416 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: Reporting from the embassy. Visa approved for my family. CO asked me only 4 questions. Testimony coming soon

Thank you God.
Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Obatide:

I doubt if NPC office work on Saturdays.
Also, if u have sworn affidavit of Age before, u may not need another one but if not affidavit is between 250 naira & 1k, depending on your source.
NPC at Surulere charges 3k for the attestation of birth.
U may drop ur e-mail, let me forward the sample of letter required for the NPC, I'm tryn to attach but not done

Hope it helps a bit?

Thanks Obatide.. You can send it to dee4ril@rocketmail.com

This is the firsttime I'm hearing about the letter though.. What are the requirements for the affidavit? Can I do for another person? Whose signatures are required?

P.S. I think something is wrong with NL or my computer, I can only view this page thru my phone
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: Reporting from the embassy. Visa approved for my family. CO asked me only 4 questions. Testimony coming soon
I won't be tired to say Congratulation in dis forum. XYZZ. Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats to u and ur family bro. We the rest key into ur blessing in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2013

yeeeeeee! congrats bro.......

more of this Lord.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2013

Congratulations XYZZ......we all shall share this testimony IJN - Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
@jigga40 are u sure.... But remain 1 thing the date in my Neco GCE is 20/4/1989 ...but in the form i fill in 2012 is 24/7/1989 naw pls i need advise....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2013

Congratulations bro,

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
My people,our visa was approved this morning. Interview experience shortly.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: My people,our visa was approved this morning. Interview experience shortly.

OMG><<<<<< Am just too happy..... tears of joy.

i tap into ur success for me nd hubby in Jesus name
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
I give thanks to Almighty Allah so far for those that have been granted visas,it isnt our making,DV 2014 testimony is really marvellous so far, Thank You, ALLAH.

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: My people,our visa was approved this morning. Interview experience shortly.

Congratulations bro,go and possess your possession in the Land of Plenty.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
akintunde95: @jigga40 are u sure.... But remain 1 thing the date in my Neco GCE is 20/4/1989 ...but in the form i fill in 2012 is 24/7/1989 naw pls i need advise....
I am 101 percent sure, they recognize neco results too cus they know we use it here! The waec stuff is just for them to confirm you completed high school! i know so many people who have been granted visas with neco results! On the discrepancies on your result and form, you should be prepared to give a meaningful reason(s) why you have different dates! You have no prob if your reason(s) are genuine. GOODLUCK!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulobia!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy this is what I have been waiting for
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
my brother in success congratulation.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
jigga40: I am 101 percent sure, they recognize neco results too cus they know we use it here! The waec stuff is just for them to confirm you completed high school! i know so many people who have granted visas with neco results! On the discrepancies on your result and form, you. should be prepared to give a meaningful reason(s) why you have different dates! You have no prob if your reason(s) are genuine. GOODLUCK!
example is myself. i used neco which is the only exam i wrote
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
jollyiwin: well today i was asked to submitte result print out but it was not available because i misplaced it already. but i was with my masters script. so i will advice you to get either of the both document to back up your certificate. i strongly advice because she was already asking some funny questions.
Pls, cud u tell us what d funny question was? I'm personally curious about d questions and believe sharing it will help us get better prepared. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
mr ernestleon nice to finally hear from you again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
@jigga40 infact am greatful ....do i need affidavit of support and NPC as included in my document
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
akintunde95: @jigga40 infact am greatful ....do i need affidavit of support and NPC as included in my document
You don't need affidavit of support if you are in nigeria, you surely need NPC if you don't have a birth cert! Note: pls make sure ur passport,NPC carries ur original date of birth!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
jollyiwin: okay my fellow America . i got to US embassy 4: 50 AM and i was the first to get there. did all security check, about 5 different area. and got to the hall. immigrant was asked to sit in the right hand side of the hall. waited patentlly for my number to be called. then my number was called in window 21 for submission of documents. of wish i did, and there was a mis in my document (neco printout ) of wish i misplaced. but i have some backed up document (master script ) so when i submitted that document.

now i waited for my number to be called for interview so around 9: 10 my number finally appeared in window 18. where there was this young girl around her early 30 tees. the interview begun as followed.

CO. good morning sir!
me. good morning mam. how is the work going.
CO. fine thank you sir.
ME. i see
CO. sir raise your hand and say after me.
ME. i did . you know that.
CO. is this your document. i replyed. sign here. i did,
CO. finger print please. i did,
CO. whats your highest level of education?
ME. high school cert.
CO. okay. whats your best subject.
ME. economics i said .
CO. what was your grade in economics.
ME. B5 i said
CO. what do you want to study?
ME. ecostat what that please? economis and statistics
CO. oh i see you have great passion for economics. i have been looking on how i will know a little about economics. so can you please ?

ME. sure it will be a pleasure. so i started explaining for like a minute so she cut me short.

CO. good. can you mention some great economist.

Me. sure. i listed 5 and the part they have played in economis

CO. good i like your response. thanks for giving me an insight

ME. mam it was my pleasure. smile along with her.

CO. brought out two paper. and said mr Leonard WELCOME to AMERICA.

THAnk You mam

the interview lasted for 6 minutes.

before my interview the 9 people that was interviewed was successfully granted.
congrats my brother.What a great encounter. It is the Lords doing and it shall be permanent. Please go and live there but dont fail to pray for us awaiting our interview and never forget to help the poor. Bravo

thanks for your countinous contributions

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

Our Number deep in windows 15:

CO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning ma

CO: Are you Mr. XYZZ
ME: Yes ma, and she turned to my wife and asked her the same question

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?
Me: Yes ma

CO: can i take your finger print
Me: Sure, so she took our finger print:

Co: Whats your highest level of education
Me: XYZ

Co: What year did you get married

Co: What’s the date of birth of your son

Co: What do you do at work
Me: YXZ

Co: For how long have you been married

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulobia my dear. Be happy but dont fail to give God the thanks and remember the poor you will soon leave behind you. Goodluck as you sojourn to the land of great destiny
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........
Bros, kindly drop your email for me. If I am done with my interview, I will be heading to Texas too. My case no may likely be february. May God who showed you this favor never sleep when it comes to my day of Interview IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

My Interview:

Wow! i love this. Congratulations to you and your family. We key into your success!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
@jigga40 last but not the list....have u done ur police report, medical report and birth cert ...... Where did u do it ....thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2013

Congrats TCPonly! My family prayed for your success during our family prayers last night. Pls pray that ours will go well too when we are finally current.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Guy go and pick your visa, they just want to see your face, the visa is yours, pray and God will make it easy for you. You can click on my profile to send me mail. I cant drop my email here cos its not allow. Thanks
Madu77:
Bros, kindly drop your email for me. If I am done with my interview, I will be heading to Texas too. My case no may likely be february. May God who showed you this favor never sleep when it comes to my day of Interview IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

My Interview:

Congratulations once again! I and my family key into this grace of easy interview when we are finally current IJN - amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hearty congratulations ! Continue to enjoy uncommon favour all the way. We tap into the same grace!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013

My Interview:

Congrats once again
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
My good people, I wish you to thank God for my life as I mark today another birthday in my life. Indeed God is faithful to me especially for making me a selectee of dv2014 and adding another baby girl (Chiazam) to my marriage in october. Sorry it came not too earlier, I was about celebrating with my family b4 I was called back to work by 9am(Stress). God bless you all as you pray for my family till we see in USA. God bless Ameria

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.