Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427073 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
akintunde95: @jigga40 last but not the list....have u done ur police report, medical report and birth cert ...... Where did u do it ....thanks
Nah! Haven't done any of those. Let me help wit where you will get it done. Police report(Alagbon,Ikoyi). Medical report(Raymond Njokwu,Ikoyi). NPC(Babs Animashaun,Surulere).
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thank u Jesus for all u av done so far... Congrate@XYZZ &TCPONPOINT
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

Our Number deep in windows 15:

CO: Good morning Sir
Me: Good morning ma

CO: Are you Mr. XYZZ
ME: Yes ma, and she turned to my wife and asked her the same question

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?
Me: Yes ma

CO: can i take your finger print
Me: Sure, so she took our finger print:

Co: Whats your highest level of education
Me: XYZ

Co: What year did you get married

Co: What’s the date of birth of your son

Co: What do you do at work
Me: YXZ

Co: For how long have you been married

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........
congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
For people that are waiting for their interview, listen the visa is yours go and pick. Texas loading........
[/quote]
Congratulations, wish u all d best in ur new found country
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: House, first of all, thank God. And i would like to thank every body in this forum for all your kind encouraging advise and support, its always nice to have people like you guys. I am so grateful to be part of this family.

It always nice to have a strong defence if you are not sure of some documents should the CO ask you about them. I have gone to US embassy sometime in 2007, which i lied that i was in the Nigeria Navy, all in the name of yanky... I also said i was married then but all na lie, anyways they denied my self and 2 of my guys visa. So i was so scared that these will come up. Even my Waec date of birth says 1986 why my International Passport is carrying my real date of birth 1979, i was also sacred that this might come up. To cut the stories, God always have his ways. I thank God cos none of all these errors were asked.

My Interview:

CO: Can you please raise your left hand and say u will say the truth and nothing but the truth?

She started typing and brought out 2 paper and advice us on how to pay our Green Card fee, and said welcome to America; i asked her if that’s all? And she said yes that’s all.

I just want to thank God cos i have been praying and asking God for easy interview and that was what God did for my family, my wife is a lawyer and the CO did not ask her any questions, i was suppressed.

Congrats bro, I'm really happy for you. I wish you the best of lucks as you prepare for the new adventure.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
@jigga40 pls send me msg on my email akintundedare04@yahoo.com for more info
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
akintunde95: @jigga40 pls send me msg on my email akintundedare04@yahoo.com for more info
Sent!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2013

My Interview:

congratulation to you and you family where in texas are you going. am going to dallas texas month ending
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
going to Richmond bro.
jollyiwin: congratulation to you and you family where in texas are you going. am going to dallas texas month ending
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
West bro. Thanks man.
westcodes:

Congrats bro, I'm really happy for you. I wish you the best of lucks as you prepare for the new adventure.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: Reporting from the embassy. Visa approved for my family. CO asked me only 4 questions. Testimony coming soon
Wow!
Congrats to your family.
More of this in the house IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Let me first of all thank God Almighty for this blessing & great members of this gr8 thread for ur love,support and prayers.
We got to the embassy by 5:33am and meet close to 30 pple.
Did normal security checks and entered the hall. I was called at window 16 to sumit documents. And later my no beeped at window 14 (the 1st person to be interviewed) with this young white lady and it went thus;
CO: Goodmorning,are u TCPonly
ME: Yes,goodmorning,how was ur nite
CO: fine,and u
ME: fine
CO: Put ur four left fingers there let me take ur f/prints
ME: Ok,took mine and my wifes and we swore the oath
CO: Whats ur highest qualification
ME: O level
CO: What year
ME: Bleep
CO: Where do u work
CO: How many yrs experience
CO: Is that ur son,and ur wife is pregnant
ME: Yes
CO: I will approve ur visa, congratulation,welcome to America.Brought out two papers 4 visa pick up & GC payment.
ME: Thank u ma,am very grateful,am very grateful.
That was it oooo my people.My greetings goes to roodboy,obatide,jollyiwin,daudsmart,buklan4real,lagdude,outstandingsand and all members of this gr8 thread 4 ur love & support. I love u all.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: My people,our visa was approved this morning. Interview experience shortly.
Yessssss!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!
N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ you can rest ur mind
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: Let me first of all thank God Almighty for this blessing & great members of this gr8 thread for ur love,support and prayers.
Did normal security checks and entered the hall. I was called at window 16 to sumit documents. And later my no beeped at window 14 (the 1st person to be interviewed) with this young white lady and it went thus;
CO: I will approve ur visa, congratulation,welcome to America.Brought out two papers 4 visa pick up & GC payment.
That was it oooo my people.My greetings goes to roodboy,obatide,jollyiwin,daudsmart,buklan4real,lagdude,outstandingsand and all members of this gr8 thread 4 ur love & support. I love u all.
I think I saw u at the embassy today?u were with a big foto album(laughs) ur no ended with a 6 with ur wife n son. congrats bros God bless U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
To God be the Glory
Visa & sealed yellow envelope picked up ystd @ DHL office Muri Okunola VI.
$165 USCIS paid today.
Tank you JESUS,New Jersey loadding...

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
ItyRoyal:

Congrats TCPonly! My family prayed for your success during our family prayers last night. Pls pray that ours will go well too when we are finally current.
Thanks for loving kindness,the visa is yours already.
Note: They just want you to confirm what u wrote on ur forms and while doing that just be bold & put up a smiling face.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Visa approved today o I give all the glory to God He did everything from A-Z details later pls still trying to grasp everything and trying to sleep dint sleep last nite!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
gokman4u: To God be the Glory
$165 USCIS paid today.

Bro,
I will be heading to new jersey too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
TCPonly: Let me first of all thank God Almighty for this blessing & great members of this gr8 thread for ur love,support and prayers.
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Darhmee:

Thanks Obatide.. You can send it to dee4ril@rocketmail.com

This is the firsttime I'm hearing about the letter though.. What are the requirements for the affidavit? Can I do for another person? Whose signatures are required?

P.S. I think something is wrong with NL or my computer, I can only view this page thru my phone

The covering Letter/Application is attached here for everybody to prepare
Bolded, people who have done it can comment

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
odewenwa: Visa approved today o I give all the glory to God He did everything from A-Z details later pls still trying to grasp everything and trying to sleep dint sleep last nite!

understand u bro.... congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congrats to you and ur family bro. Go and live ur American dream!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
So happy to received that phone call immediately you were done, but network disappoint me from posting on NL since then.
I sincerely rejoice with your family and connect with this type of favour for my Family and every other members who desired.
Hows your Journey back to EDO? have you reached
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
odewenwa: Visa approved today o I give all the glory to God He did everything from A-Z details later pls still trying to grasp everything and trying to sleep dint sleep last nite!
GOD please let these JOY continue for all members of this forum, see how happy Iam hearing all these good news.
its my prayer that GOD who is doing all these will do ours and we will all testify here.
congratulations

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Guy now i remember you, you should remember me naw, i was in blue suite with my wife and son, i asked you if you have paid and you said their system was done, i congratulate you when you were going too.... you remember me now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2013

Congrats bro.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2013

My Interview:

Congratulation sir I am happy 4 you and ur family go and live in ur promise land.sir my question is this I am having dat same problem with my weac and my international passport what do u think I can do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
XYZZ: Reporting from the embassy. Visa approved for my family. CO asked me only 4 questions. Testimony coming soon

Congrats. Praise God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls ow did u pay the USCIS fee for green card?could u pls tell me the procedures to follow.will appreciate ur swift response
gokman4u: To God be the Glory
$165 USCIS paid today.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
congratulation!!!
we shall meet there!
komakan: congrats once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2013

My Interview:

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.