Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426438 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2013
ewhoma: http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6211.html
U guys can check d site for confirmation.
its february bulletin we are waiting for. those for Jan,some of them hv started receiving dea 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Daz wonderful and it is favor from above. With God all things are possible. Whatever looks impossible b4 man is possible b4 baba God only believe that He can do it

kevwe_flex: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Halleluyah. My friend who is a family of four whom I was helping, his visa has just been approved. Oghene Doh. Pls join me in celebrating. This guy played as single and won as married and went to interview as a family of four with twins. their 2NL came without babies name. I encouraged him to go ahead with all his family whether it was not in the initial eDV. Please, I will give the details I can later.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2013
bukiemma:

I don't really know yet cos my uncle stays in bowie, my sister in greenbelt, my dad's friend stays in washington (all in Maryland) and dey all want me to come over to their place. I'm confused ryt now cos I don't wanna cause controversy among dem (But I filled my sis's address in my form)
Where in maryland are u and ur family going sir?

A big and hearty congratulations to u bro.. Surely the LORD is good.. my mom and I is going to bowie as well.. heard its a beautiful place cheesy

@Everyone.. the embassy finally replied my mail oh.. they said the credential will be sent with our package.. we thank the Lord!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote

author=kevwe_flex]YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Halleluyah. My friend who is a family of four whom I was helping, his
visa has just been approved. Oghene Doh. Pls join me in celebrating.
This guy played as single and won as married and went to interview as a
family of four with twins. their 2NL came without babies name. I
encouraged him to go ahead with all his family whether it was not in the
initial eDV. Please, I will give the details I can later.[/quote]
it can only be done by GOD, the twins have brought laughter and success to this family, me and the entire e-family key in to dea success. FAITH ALWAYS WORK WONDERS. CHEERSS!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
kevwe_flex: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Halleluyah. My friend who is a family of four whom I was helping, his visa has just been approved. Oghene Doh. Pls join me in celebrating. This guy played as single and won as married and went to interview as a family of four with twins. their 2NL came without babies name. I encouraged him to go ahead with all his family whether it was not in the initial eDV. Please, I will give the details I can later.

Wowww.. congrats to ur friend.. his case is kinda similar to that of my fam.. im so happy for his family.. with God, all things are possible!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote
author=chinny2014]
it can only be done by GOD, the twins have brought laughter and success
to this family, me and the entire e-family key in to dea success. FAITH
ALWAYS WORK WONDERS. CHEERSS!!!!!!![/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by philipblac: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrate I tap into this successful interview and I will sing the same song
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
We re going to Lanham in Maryland
bukiemma:

I don't really know yet cos my uncle stays in bowie, my sister in greenbelt, my dad's friend stays in washington (all in Maryland) and dey all want me to come over to their place. I'm confused ryt now cos I don't wanna cause controversy among dem (But I filled my sis's address in my form)
Where in maryland are u and ur family going sir?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
All things work together for good to those that love God. Everyone should calm down on this issue of Visa Bulletin. We all will get to our promise land someday. When you mind is relaxed whatever number that is released will not heat u badly but when are already agitated when the nnumbers are released and it does not favour you it will give you another 30days to ponder on. Moreover, when the date ones forms get to KCC will setermine when you will get your 2ND Letter.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
We are all eager to get our interview date. But we should also know that we didn't get selected by our making. If at all there is delay, it might be for us to save enough cash and get prepared for the D day. Cheers all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2013
kevwe_flex:
Greetings!

You are right in that sense. That's immigrant category rank cut-offs which will apply in January but we all here are waiting patiently for immigrant category rank cut-offs which will apply in February which would be January visa bulletin which I believe will be updated as from noon today.

Cheers
A huge Amen to dt o, it should just skyrocket to 11 or 12,000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2013
phatzyka: We are all eager to get our interview date. But we should also know that we didn't get selected by our making. If at all there is delay, it might be for us to save enough cash and get prepared for the D day. Cheers all.
You are very right. My mind is completely out of bulletin of a thing for now until im current, because my eagerness won't change their bulletin scheduled perhaps, I didn't knw I will be a winner. If i will be current it's best known to God. Goodluck to everyone of us.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is indeed a great news. Congratulations to ur friend n fam! God will favour us all. AMEN!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2013

Congratulations to your friend, this is the Lord's doing.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=chinny2014][/quote]
Congratulations am happy for the family,this is God's Grace.I clame this wonder for my family too ooo.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
tolubillion: Things re moving fine in d house,hv bn out for a while now back in d house.dallas with freezing point. I pray it reduce tomm.yes house any female lady coming frm naija shld let me know I have a sister in dallas need a female to stay with her with the kids.

Congratulations. How is life in Dallas? Enjoy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
This January bulletin is gonna be a special one. Unlike December's bulletin which came out 8th. I trust it's gonna shoot up. However, waiting patiently for it, not eargerly. He makes all things beautiful in His time.

PEACE!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
8700 Nigeria. February cut off, full list:

AF - 21750
Egypt - 15850
Ethiopia - 19000
Nigera - 8700
AS - 3700
EU - 16700
Uzbekistan - 13900
OC - 650
SA - 850

Let's wait for the numbers to be posted to confirm.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
phatzyka: We are all eager to get our interview date. But we should also know that we didn't get selected by our making. If at all there is delay, it might be for us to save enough cash and get prepared for the D day. Cheers all.

@phatzyka: Flesh and Blood did not speak through you o!!! thanks for such powerful and inspired word, truth is that the God that allocated our case number to us knows exactly when he wants us to be current. hundreds of millions of people applied but we were chosen.....my believe....? we will all be current at God's ordained time when all things will work for our favour.....and like my great friend Obatide said.....let us use this time and gather in all the documents and possibly change our naira to dollars in preparation to when we'll be current. May God help us all. cheers all

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks westcode for the info. You too much. can you send me your data on facebook? Hurray there is adjustment on the bulletin for naija

westcodes: 8700 Nigeria. February cut off, full list:

AF - 21750
Egypt - 15850
Ethiopia - 19000
Nigera - 8700
AS - 3700
EU - 16700
Uzbekistan - 13900
OC - 650
SA - 850

Let's wait for the numbers to be posted to confirm.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mcro: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Irorun lo ba de. Mine was a very easy interview. God was involved from the beginning. Na God, no be me. The interview proper coming shortly. Pls praise God on my behalf.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
My dear I remember you. Some1 said you 10am nobi visa time but I posted that as God did it for westcode, ItoRoyal, XYZ etc you will testify here. Congrats my dear, God is not a timed God He is all powerful and faithful.

mcro: Irorun lo ba de. Mine was a very easy interview. God was involved from the beginning. Na God, no be me. The interview proper coming shortly. Pls praise God on my behalf.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
mcro: Irorun lo ba de. Mine was a very easy interview. God was involved from the beginning. Na God, no be me. The interview proper coming shortly. Pls praise God on my behalf.
congrat
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
kunledox: Congratulations to people that have gotten their Visas approved,i wish them well in the land full of opportunities(USA). I am using this medium to urge you people that have received your visa not to be in haste to leave the forum yet for God's sake,cos we members that are still waiting to be current will still need one or two contributions and help from you guys,cuz i believe experience its the best teacher. Thanks

Supported my bros.......please this is a special plea to all members that have been given visa not to abandon the forum o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2013

@mcro: Congratulations to you and all glory to the God that makes difficult situations easy.........we are expecting your testimony
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=phatzyka]I have a strong feeling that the bulletin might be high say 11000 or 10500. The lord is on the throne. [/quote

Amen bro.....relax....God is a The Master of the Bulletin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
happy for you, a big congratulation from me. It can only be God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
bukiemma: Thanks Fam.. I love u all!

I got there around 4:50am and met 5 cars packed outside cos dey open their gate by 5am.

We drove in at 5am and waiting in d us consulate premises. At about 6:30am dey started security checks and we sha went inside d hall. They wasted our time cuz all d interview consulars were having a meeting. And dey started interviewing us around past 10 or so. In a nutshell, my num B402 appeared on window.... Hmmm I've 4gotten d window number cos of d extremely cold a/c. My interviewer looks good oo, beautiful white young woman.
CO: hi
ME: gudmrning
CO: hi speak louder pls
ME: hello (louder)
CO: are u Emmanuel Oladipupo
ME: yes ma'am
CO: what's ur highest edu level
ME: National Diploma
CO: how old are u?
ME: told her
CO: what?! 33? shocked
ME: told her again (she dey hear double)
CO: ok nice, so who played 4 u
ME: I play by myself
CO: did u have any problems playing it?
ME: not at all
CO: how did u played and where
ME: I played in a cybercafe
CO: oh ok, so how much did it cost u
ME: #120 naira, cos I bought 1hr ticket
CO: dats nice, so who filled ur forms for u
ME: I did by myself
CO: woow! Are u sure?
ME: yes ma'am
CO: are u d only child?
ME: no I'm d last born of 4
CO: where are ur siblings?
ME: 1st is a lady and is in d usa, d 2nd a lady is here in 9geria, d 3rd a male is in d uk and I'm d 4th
CO: ur sis in d us, what kind of visa did she entered with?
ME: lottery
CO: who assisted u in playing lottery?
ME: no one, infact dis was my 1st and I won
CO: who wil u be staying with?
ME: my sister in d usa
CO: wat state
ME: maryland
CO: what do u do presently?
ME: I just finished my ND so I was waiting for asu to call off strike so I can process a direct entry in2 a uni
CO: ok good so wat wil u do wen u get a visa
ME: I would love to further my education
CO: who paid for ur visa fee and other processing?
ME: my dad
CO: (she checks all my forms) emmanuel are u sure u filled all these urself, and are u sure u have never helped some1 to fill b4
ME: yes ma dats d truth
CO: oh sry I 4got to ask u to swear to say d truth, now pls raise ur ryt hand and swear
ME: I did
CO: make sure u pay ur green card fee b4 u trav..... Oooh sorry ur visa has been approved
ME: nawa oo *inside my mind* "e be like sey she dey nervous maybe na my cute face dey make her 4get everytin
ME: Thanks ma'am.

AND I LEFT!
U guys wouldn't believe dat she 4got to collect dat blue card from me. It was wen I got home dat I saw it.

Thank God sha and tnk u all... U guys really helped me a lot, hope my story no too much? Just wanna tell u all d questions she asked cos it myt help ppl awaiting their turn. PEACE!

congratulations brother...........God's favour all the way
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
When it comes to timing,it doesn't affect God cos he is the same ystd,today & forever.
Congratulations to you.
As we celebrate you today,we shall celebrate many on this forum IJN
Am always proud of being part of this great forum.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013

Congrats oo pls gist about how it went asap!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
seubis: Hello my e family members,we have just 7 days to jet out of naija.Maryland loading........ We re not going to north Carolina again.plsss house pray for me and my wife for journey mercies come DEC 15.hope to see u guys there.can't just wait to see ma pple like Obatide,Femishow,Ityroyal etc.c u all.one luv.I pray for divine favour and outstanding success for those who re going for their interview dis new week and the month of December.the visa is all urs,just go and grab it shaperly shapely.lol.it is well

@seubis: you will depart in safety and you will land in peace! the land of Amenrica shall receive and welcome you! your feet shall be dipped in oil and your paths shall be lined with grace. the Lord shall announce you to the kings of that land IJN - Amen!.....God bless you and your wonderful wife.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
@westcode Thanks for your info on the visa bulletin. But where did you get your information? I checked all the possible sites connected with visa bulletin but found nothing relating to the figures you pushed out. Pls lets take caution o !

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.