Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426428 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 3:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Leripa:

My suspicion is simple, maybe you clicked a different continent during your initial application.
Think deeply and try to remember the whole process of your application.
#justmytought.
. Ok, thanks a million! But if there's anything like that, d mix up might hav been frm them, cos in the whole of the application process, there's no place for selection of continent or region, if there were, a region starting with 'A' cldnt have been next to one with 'O'. All d same, I wil just keep waiting for I believe that the Almighty knows the best, cos He rules over the affairs of men! And I really appreciate ur idea too! #my tot also# mayb d time I played it also contributed, cos it was about a day or two b4 d deadline.
Then a word for Obatide and others whose interviews are around d corner, 'He didn't select u frm among millions just to leave u now, He completes all that He started. Cheers as u smile back 2 testify here!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 3:27am On Dec 23, 2013
okeymen: Today 23rd december 2013, I want to say a big congrats to a man that has been a blessing to many. I have not met him in person but we chat and talk all the time like good buddies. He even woke me up on my interview morning to make sure I get ready on time. He is no ther than nairaland's most famous OBATIDE!!!
To Obatide and others scheduled for interview this week, , God's favour has already gonr ahead of you. You are coming back with wonderful testimonies IJMN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2013
G2Glory:

Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy & wish you all the best. My family will be in Texas on Tuesday by the grace of God Almighty. For those schedule for interview this week, you will come out rejoicing & celebrating in Jesus mighty name.
Are you in Texas? .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2013
@OBATIDE as far as God livet u will go and come back with great testimony IJN because u have been of a help 2 most people in the house by the grace of God u will not be helpless IJN,2 every one in the house that will be going 4 there interview any time 4rm nw the favore of God shall go with u and u will come back with great testimony IJN go and prosper IJN AMEEEEENNNNNNN shalom
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2013
OBATIDE, Wishing u and ur family a Successful Interview. May God Perfect it..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats bro.wish u journey mercy to the land of opportunity.
G2Glory:

Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy & wish you all the best. My family will be in Texas on Tuesday by the grace of God Almighty. For those schedule for interview this week, you will come out rejoicing & celebrating in Jesus mighty name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2013
seubis: Hello house,tommorow is the D day for Obatide and his family.pls let us join hands and put their interview in prayer.All hands must be on deck.favour all the way for everyone in Jesus name.Amen.seubis reporting live from lanham Maryland. One luv ma pple.muahhhhh.kisses

God has done it already. He who water others people's Life shall be watered. Obatide you've been a good helper to us all. I"ve told you before Go get your visa approved. It's the Lord's doing it Can only be God. We await your testimony ...chat me Asap wink

I wish everyone going for their interview this week a divine favour interview. God has done already ya'll should just go and get the visa approved. It can only be God... Faith Works Wonders
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello Obatide I m awake here in america to hear the good news oooo.pls post the good news as soon as u get or visa approved.I wanna celebrate it with nice burger and champagne here.its 2.19am here.can't just sleep anymore.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2013
G2Glory:

My brother Obatide, the host of heaven will go with you & your household. You will enjoy uncommon Cavour before God & men. It's settle in Jesus name.

Let me use this opportunity to inform the house that I will be leaving with my family to Texas tomorrow (Monday), we covet your prayers & we will definitely alert the house as soon as we arrived in USA.

The preparation & office pressure took off the forum for about 2 weeks & be assured that I am fully back to contribute as usual.

@G2Glory.....my family and i are rejoicing with you. the Lord shall favour in the USA. He shall dip your feet in oil! kings shall be your foster fathers and their Queens shall be your nursing mothers. you will be blessed so much that the blessed will call you blessed. have a safe trip my man. i sent you an email last night...you may check it out when you can. love to your family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2013
To my friend OBATIDE congratulations that's the word .waitin to spread the ur testimony and also to other having there interviews today God will go before you and establish why is God.wishing you guys a successful interview in Jesus name
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Mr Obatide,go forth and claim your visa,Almighty God has already ease the interview. Success shall be yours

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2013
okeymen: Today 23rd december 2013, I want to say a big congrats to a man that has been a blessing to many. I have not met him in person but we chat and talk all the time like good buddies. He even woke me up on my interview morning to make sure I get ready on time. He is no ther than nairaland's most famous OBATIDE!!!

@Okeymen....You are right my man! he has been of immense help to many in this forum including my good self. but you know what the Bible says that he that waters shall himself be watered......my Prayer is that Obatide shall be watered by the showers of God's favor this morning before his interviewers IJN - Amen. we will keep praying for him until his testimony is shared. Goodluck all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2013
@OBATIDE, remember "MY SON HOLD UR PEACE BC THE BATTLE IS MINE, THE EGYPTIANS U SEE TODAY U SHALL SEE NO MORE" go there and possess ur possession bro. waiting patiently for ur testimony
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Godsspeed: . Ok, thanks a million! But if there's anything like that, d mix up might hav been frm them, cos in the whole of the application process, there's no place for selection of continent or region, if there were, a region starting with 'A' cldnt have been next to one with 'O'. All d same, I wil just keep waiting for I believe that the Almighty knows the best, cos He rules over the affairs of men! And I really appreciate ur idea too! #my tot also# mayb d time I played it also contributed, cos it was about a day or two b4 d deadline.
Then a word for Obatide and others whose interviews are around d corner, 'He didn't select u frm among millions just to leave u now, He completes all that He started. Cheers as u smile back 2 testify here!

@Godsspeed: your faith is encouraging! God bless you. but i am also thinking aloud.....why dont you do a mail to KCC enquiring about the mixup? surely they should be able to tell you the true state of things. i dont think the time you played has anything to do with it because i played ours like an hour to deadline....well, like you both have said.. it's also my thots!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onyebaresi(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
@ Obatide, we await your testimony IJN.

@Glory2glory, may our God go before u to establish you in the new land. Journey mercies.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2013
@Obatide, it is your time to testify. May the God of good testimony shower favors on you today as you go to possess your blessing IJN.
Please smile back at us fast. Gudluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2013
okeymen: I paid my USCIS fees last night using my Fidelity bank VISA card. Any visa or master card issued by any nigerian bank will do. However if u have a visa card, u may need to set it up for internet use first. If on the other hand, u already use it to pay for airline tickets or to buy things from Jumia, Konga or any online shop, then ur card is already set up.

The most important thing is to get ur account name correct exactly as your bank has it in their system. No abbreviations, no short forms no ommitted or added middle names; it must match exactly. Secondly, u must use the same address that was used to open the account. Don't use office address when it was house address that was used to open the account and vice versa.

Once you follow what I have written, you will be able to pay straight from your naira account and the money will be changed at CBN rate with zero charge. In my case I paid $660 for 4 people and N105,600 was taken from my account which means the exchange rate was N160 to the dollar. Embassy rate was N165 and black market is over N170.

Now all I need is travel date and a plane ticket
My brother Okey, a big congrats to you and your family. It is a thing of joy and celebrating. Have a blissful Xmas and fulfilled end of year
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2013
justdre:
Yeh I tink dey ar havin problem with typo error dey made a mistake on my adres a s well insteadd of omotubora dey wrote emotubora

so did you report this to them and did they correct it for you or what do you think i should do please i need your suggestion.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
so did you report this to them and did they correct it for you or what do you think i should do please i need your suggestion.
justdre:
Yeh I tink dey ar havin problem with typo error dey made a mistake on my adres a s well insteadd of omotubora dey wrote emotubora
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Obatide, ur testimony pls....... cant wait to read it pls.
cos i knw its done already! wink
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2013
Malcolm28: Hi People, My Family's visa package has been pick by my Mother-in-Law! The package is enroute to Abuja via DHL now. Thanks guys for the support. Keep u all posted.

@Malcolm28: Congratulations my brother. i really have not had the time to send you my warm wishes....i have been on trainning for about a week now and have been absent from the forum.....when are you traveling?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2013
I just left the embassy...visa approved! Interview lasted for just a minute. Thank u my e-family. Ddetails later

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2013
I can categorically tell y'all that Obatide Visa has been approved ..Hallellaya...It can only be God ..Congrats to Obatide and his family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2013
OBATIDEs visas have been approved! Oluwaseun oooooo!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Ladies and Gentleman, brothers and sisters, May I have the honour to announce the good news we all have been waiting tooth and nails for? Obatide's visa approved. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OBATIDE'S VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY BE TO GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2013
halleluia !!!!!! Obatide(our visa officer) his own visa has been approved,Glory to Almighty God.congratulations to u and ur family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2013
@obatide,
Congratulation! For the visa approval,it can only be God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
kevwe_flex: Ladies and Gentleman, brothers and sisters, May I have the honour to announce the good news we all have been waiting tooth and nails for? Obatide's visa approved. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu.

Glory to b to God in da highest Amen
for his mercies is wit us forever amen/2x

very very hapi
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello house,Obatide visa has been approved oooo!.halleluyah!!!.I just received his message.I m sooooooooo happyyyyyyyyy.yipeee
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2013
Doublegold: I just left the embassy...visa approved! Interview lasted for just a minute. Thank u my e-family. Ddetails later
Congratulation,its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our sight.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Rite now I dey pop champagne and moet with McDonald burger for this great victory.Obatide u re mouthed.congrats once again.3gbosa for u and or family

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.