Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426422 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MohamedNairobi: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Daudsmart: congrats on wining, call kcc or email them through kccdv@state.gov to make your complaints. They would tell u what to do. Don't worry the visa is yours. Hope it helps?
Thank you very much for your kind reply. ok brother my CN is pretty higher around 91xxx. do you think i have chance of getting interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! to Obatide on his visa approval. Congratulatio ns! It can only be God. May your success spread to the rest of us IJN . The MERCY and FAVOUR God bestowed you shall continue to follow you to USA IJN. Happy Xmas to you and every member of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Outstandingsand(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thank you lord for this great joy. @ obatide, congratulation God never forsake his beloved.. @ doublegold, i celebrate with you.. Congratulation sirs.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
I wanna say a very big thank u to all forumites. I must confess, I've benefited immensely from questions, answers and observations on this forum. May God bless y'all. Now the interview exerpts: After the usual security checks, we got in, and paid the processing fee, at about 5mins later, i was called for documents submission. At about 9:30am, my ticket number flashed on window 17, where a young black lady was waiting to interview me. Exerpts: Co: Morning. Me: Good morning ma'am. Co:can i take ur finger prints. Me: sure, u can. Co: Do u swear to say the truth. Me: yes, i do. Co: have u played the visa lotttery before this. Me: yes. Co: which university did u attend. Me: obafemi awolowo university. Co: which course. Me:mgt & acct. Co: Congratulations. Ur visa has been approved. Me: Thank u, merry xmas in advance. That was it.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ Doublegold... Congratulations,this is the. Most brief and shortest interview i have ever seen on here...lolz happy for you
Doublegold: I wanna say a very big thank u to all forumites. I must confess, I've benefited immensely from questions, answers and observations on this forum. May God bless y'all. Now the interview exerpts: After the usual security checks, we got in, and paid the processing fee, at about 5mins later, i was called for documents submission. At about 9:30am, my ticket number flashed on window 17, where a young black lady was waiting to interview me. Exerpts: Co: Morning. Me: Good morning ma'am. Co:can i take ur finger prints. Me: sure, u can. Co: Do u swear to say the truth. Me: yes, i do. Co: have u played the visa lotttery before this. Me: yes. Co: which university did u attend. Me: obafemi awolowo university. Co: which course. Me:mgt & acct. Co: Congratulations. Ur visa has been approved. Me: Thank u, merry xmas in advance. That was it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Doublegold: I wanna say a very big thank u to all forumites. I must confess, I've benefited immensely from questions, answers and observations on this forum. May God bless y'all. Now the interview exerpts: After the usual security checks, we got in, and paid the processing fee, at about 5mins later, i was called for documents submission. At about 9:30am, my ticket number flashed on window 17, where a young black lady was waiting to interview me. Exerpts: Co: Morning. Me: Good morning ma'am. Co:can i take ur finger prints. Me: sure, u can. Co: Do u swear to say the truth. Me: yes, i do. Co: have u played the visa lotttery before this. Me: yes. Co: which university did u attend. Me: obafemi awolowo university. Co: which course. Me:mgt & acct. Co: Congratulations. Ur visa has been approved. Me: Thank u, merry xmas in advance. That was it.

Wow!! Congratulations bro. This is one of the sweetest interviews I have read on this forum...May the Almighty God make your ways as simple and favored IJN - amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2013

Greatest Ife! Articulate Ife Ever conscious Ife! Ever progressive Ife! Ever militant Ife! Greatest of the greatest.... Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2013
Mohamed Nairobi: Thank you for your kind reply brother! ok my CN is pretty high around 91xxx. do u think we can get chance for interview?
You welcome bro, I can't categorically tell you one now; be prayerful, it is not impossible. Do follow the visa bulletin....God help us. Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2013

Hah haaa !, Soo luvely.very simple And precise.accept my congratulatory message Sir . your new name is EASY
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Congratulations double.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2013
kennex89:

so did you report this to them and did they correct it for you or what do you think i should do please i need your suggestion.

May be u ask d guruz in the nouse d typo is a small tin n I mait tell d co on d date of interview..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justdre(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2013
First I will like to hail all d guruz in d house and congratulationz to all d visa dat has been aproved and does dat av gone to obama land and to those awaitin visa aproval we shall all share our testimony...
Doble Gold u ar too gbaski
OMG to the all time best padi and most popular and d ever ready to help guru OBATIDE,chia I love dis man he was d first person to reply my post when I joind dis forum,oh may d good lord continue to water u n may ur xpectation neva be cuy off.once again my bloda congratulationz
And to all of us waitin our interview may d good lord be wif us and grant us grace and favour....
And does of una wey don jet comot hw obama land dey o
Merry xmas every one

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2013

Congratulations Bro ..Double double blessings. Simplest interview. It's the Lord's doing . Xmas gift from God . Go and live your America dream and explore your new country. It can only be God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2013
femishow2005:

Congratulations Bro ..Double double blessings. Simplest interview. It's the Lord's doing . Xmas gift from God . Go and live your America dream and explore your new country. It can only be God

Na so,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Good morning e-family. i trust we are all geared up for the Christmas break? I wish everyone here a merry Christmas and a glorious 2014 and I want to thank God again for all the successes the He alone has granted to the members of this forum and pray that those who are awaiting their interview and those of us who are yet to be current will also share our success story in this forum and be celebrated by our e-family members IJN.....and to OBATIDE and DOUBLEGOLD....just a simple question? HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2013
ItyRoyal:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Congratulations ObaObatide......my family and i are veryyyyyyyy happy at your success!!!! let me be the 1st to partake in the Champaign....we cant wait to hear your full gist bro.....Congratz man!!! my family taps into this success story IJN - Amen

I will support d drinks with Kilichi. I'm so happy.@ Obatide. Hope princess is fine.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Atandaishola794(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2013
@Doublegold, congratulations to you for this exceptional favor and grace from God. Yours is the short est. Simplest and easiest recorded interview here. Glory be to GOD almighty. Just as coop observed, i hereby rechristen you EASY-GRACE. And this shall continue to follow you and your family all the days of your life IJN.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Simple and exact. I pray that such favor will rest on all waiting to go for their interview soonest in Jesus name...amen Congrats once more

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Just like that? Congrats. Merry Christmas.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2013
@All, thanks 4ur comments, well-wishes and prayers. God shall perfect all that Concerns you all. @Odewenwa, Greatest Ife! U be great Ife too? @ItyRoyal, Last nite's sleep was the coolest and the sweetest I've had in recent years, already dreaming of US of A, lol! We shall all become GREAT in the states, our going there shall not be in vain. We shall all eat the fruit of the land. Cheers! For those that are awaiting their interviews, when u get there, just be calm and be ur normal self, don't allow anxiety to overwhelm u. The visa is urs already. Remain ever blessed. Merry xmas to y'all!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2013
congrats obatide.... abeg make you post your interview experience.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
kennex89: congrats obatide.... abeg make you post your interview experience.

@kennex89: the big Masqurade is never in a hurry to dance to the beat of the village drummers.....lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2013
Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.
On behalf of my family, we say a big thank you
Merry Xmas and happy New Year

Appreciation
To God ALMIGHTY, whose Glory cannot be shared with anybody, we say thank you sir
Im specially grateful to the following people (Batch one):
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, ukemeglitter, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

Very special thanks to The Visa Officer on https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me and seun osewa (the brain behind Nairaland) God bless you the more

The making of our America Project:
It all started on October 23, 2012 when the four of us in the family as of then, entered for the lottery.
I checked mine on May 1, 2013 and was not selected, and then on May 4th, I checked my lovely First Lady’s status and discovered we have been selected for further processing.
At this point, we had no idea of the processes; hence, I started searching Google for resources and later found NAIRALAND 2013 & 2014 threads, which signified the new era.
Twice in that Month of May, I mailed KCC, requesting for additional information and medium of submission of our documents, they replied that both hard and soft copy are acceptable (detail posted sometime ago in one of my responses)
On June 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done after her birth in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, this enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
We lodged in a 20minutes drive location close to the embassy, got to the embassy around 5:40am.
Did all necessary security check as you are all aware of, paid the total sum of #272,500.00 being processing fee.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time asked a familiar question/statement which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)
Then around 9am, the white Lady called us at window 14 for the real thing
CO: Good morning ma’am
We: Good morning and how was your night?
Co: very ….., thank you
We: Merry Xmas and she responded as well
Then Finger prints for both of us.
CO: raise your right hand and …………(swearing)
We: we do
After this, I lifted my first son (whose name is of one of America president’s name, to say Good morning to her) she called his name, and the laughing began, then the second son did the same and I was joking with her that, the new baby want to say Hi too, then laugh again.
CO: turned to my wife and asked, what’s your highest qualification?
My first Lady: AAAAAAA
CO: when did u finished
CO: She’s typing and was explaining that she think my wifey does not performed to her best in her first result, that’s why she submitted the second one
My first Lady: Yes
Me: I said ‘As if you know’ and she laughs again.
While I was trying to carry my children, who are playing around, she said your VISA is approved smiling and the rest of pick up infos. & we say thank you and God bless America
That’s it oooooooooooooooooooo, it was just like a chat

Till now, we are still thanking GOD

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^^ Let me be the first to officially congratulate you, been waiting to hear from the horse's mouth.
Congrats!! And may the blessings continue to flow without ceasing.

@all, I would recommend we keep this relationship going by meeting once every year in the US. I wouldnt mind hosting the first meeting once I'm settled. It would be an avenue to network and form synergies, and pull one another up in God's Own Country.

May God continue to bless our hustle in the Land of Opportunities.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=Obatide]Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.

Appreciation
To God ALMIGHTY, whose Glory cannot be shared with anybody, we say thank you sir
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

Very special thanks to The Visa Officer on https://www.nairaland.com/1359935/u.s-consular-officer-ask-me and seun osewa (the brain behind Nairaland) God bless you the more

It all started on October 23, 2012 when the four of us in the family as of then, entered for the lottery.
I checked mine on May 1, 2013 and was not selected, and then on May 4th, I checked my lovely First Lady’s status and discovered we have been selected for further processing.
At this point, we had no idea of the processes; hence, I started searching Google for resources and later found NAIRALAND 2013 & 2014 threads, which signified the new era.
Twice in that Month of May, I mailed KCC, requesting for additional information and medium of submission of our documents, they replied that both hard and soft copy are acceptable (detail posted sometime ago in one of my responses)
On July 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL, on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, which enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
We lodged in a 20minutes drive location close to the embassy, got to the embassy around 5:40am.
Did all necessary security check as you are all aware of, paid the total sum of #272,500.00 being processing fee.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)
After this, I lifted my first son (whose name is of one of America president’s name, to say Good morning to her) she called his name, and the laughing began, then the second son did the same and I was joking with her that, the new baby want to say Hi too, then laugh again.
CO: She’s typing and was explaining that she think my wifey does not performed to her best in her first result, that’s why she submitted the second one
While I was trying to carry my children, who are playing around, she said your VISA is approved smiling and the rest of pick up infos. & we say thank you and God bless America
That’s it oooooooooooooooooooo

wot a mighty GOD!]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gaiusidowu(f): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obatide: Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.

Appreciation
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

On July 4, 2013, we finally sent our forms via e-mail to kccdv@state.gov (note that we updated twice after this). We were current in November’s bulletin for interview on December 23, 2013 for 7am.
We received our 2nd NL, on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, which enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.
Window 17 called for documentations, to my surprise, the woman seeing us for the first time just asked a familiar question which Looks like those people are spy on NL (can’t ascertain though,so don’t quote me)

Congratulations sir . Happy for you n ur family .Indeed when God leads,He goes before the lead.Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obatide: Good day my people, thank you all for your prayers, encouragements, supports and every other thing I can’t mention because of space. I was overwhelmed with the encomium and the way you celebrated us, May ALMIGHTY GOD repay you in many folds beyond your imaginations. On the thread here, my whatsapp, BBM, series of phone calls, I know it’s only God that can appreciate you, you gave me and every other members (now and future), reasons to do more.

Appreciation
Sendtodeji, Malcolm28, okeymen, seubis, ItyRoyal, Kevwe-flex, baba-ajala, femishow2005, G2Glory, Roodboy, timimoyegun, candytos, XYZZ, odewenwa, TCPonly, buklan4real@yah, lagbabe, lagdude, mr-Rule, Apex555, justdre, kaybaba65, firewami, fancywendy, Madu77, daudsmart, komakan, bamidelealayo, gokman4u,adeboy007, temmytanny and friend - Gentiger, olutola1, amedino, atandaishola794, rantileye, Godsspeed, westcodes, akingenge, onye-baresi, Adesojiaderemi, Leripa, agbeke17, darmhee, chinny2014, akiayo, kennex89, coop, sayonara01, geogec, bukiemma, samolaniyi, penielnig, elena22, Leripa, doublegold, thuyahky, gius idowu, pipsland78, jollywin, justwise(the moderator) God bless you all.

We received our 2nd NL on October 18, a day after birth of our new baby-Princess. We notified the embassy and invited them for naming, to my greatest surprise, replies received in both my mail and VO’s thread were word for words, then the waiting game continues as I always pray for easiest interview which came to pass on the 23rd.

Documentations:
I practiced what I always advice on the thread, we secured all documents before October, except for the new baby that was done after her birth in that month. Medicals and Police Certificate (#2500) were done on December 12th, this enable us to relax a bit.

The ‘D’ Day.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Again my brother and family, i want to say congratulations again! somehow when my wifey i were speaking to you and your 1st Lady that Sunday night, i knew we were speaking to American citicens...lol. Myself and family are tapping into this easy and simple miraculous interview IJN. i am truly happy for you Obatide...the Lord shall make your ways to and in the USA simple and easy IJN- Amen!! congratz bro...enjoy a different Christmas ever!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013

Appreciation

Documentations:

The ‘D’ Day.

Congrats. Wish you a Merry Christmas. The interviews are getting simple. When you are qualified, and stick to the truth, the result is a smple interview and approved visa.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
what a wonderment. I am happy for you and it is a thing of joy. Kudos

Pipsland78: ^^^ Let me be the first to officially congratulate you, been waiting to hear from the horse's mouth.

@all, I would recommend we keep this relationship going by meeting once every year in the US. I wouldnt mind hosting the first meeting once I'm settled. It would be an avenue to network and form synergies, and pull one another up in God's Own Country.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^^ Thanks a lot.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odewenwa: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Doublegold: @All, thanks 4ur comments, well-wishes and prayers. God shall perfect all that Concerns you all. @Odewenwa, Greatest Ife! U be great Ife too? @ItyRoyal, Last nite's sleep was the coolest and the sweetest I've had in recent years, already dreaming of US of A, lol! We shall all become GREAT in the states, our going there shall not be in vain. We shall all eat the fruit of the land. Cheers! For those that are awaiting their interviews, when u get there, just be calm and be ur normal self, don't allow anxiety to overwhelm u. The visa is urs already. Remain ever blessed. Merry xmas to y'all!
Yes o! I be great Ife o!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Let me be the first to officially congratulate you, been waiting to hear from the horse's mouth.

@Pipsland78: this is a good suggestion. i guess we will have to workshop on this and accertain the workability....the meeting should be organised at a later time next taking cognizance of those that may not be traveling immediately and may need to settle down too.....well it's just my thots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.