Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426409 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats bro.we re waiting for u and Obatide in the land of opportunity(America)
Doublegold: I just left the embassy...visa approved! Interview lasted for just a minute. Thank u my e-family. Ddetails later
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2013
OBATIDE < I told yah, well still celebrating with your family and patiently wait for mine
Truely the KING HAS COME grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2013
BIG FAT CHUBBY CHUNKY CONGRATULATIONS to our visa officer, Obatide.. u have been a blessing to everyone on this thread nd d thread itself. May God continue to bless you and ur family.. congrats once again..

Doublegold: I just left the embassy...visa approved! Interview lasted for just a minute. Thank u my e-family. Ddetails later

Congratulatiobs doublegold!! Clearly, the Lord is good

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2013
kevwe_flex: Ladies and Gentleman, brothers and sisters, May I have the honour to announce the good news we all have been waiting tooth and nails for? Obatide's visa approved. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu.
Glory be to God.@ Kevwe. When is ur interview gonna be?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2013
@doublegold and @obatide I say a big congratulations. May God ease the remaining steps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations @Obatide and @Doublegold. This is indeed most deserving and cheering news. I have kept my fingers crossed all morning.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2013

@Doublegold: Congratulations and God's favor in your remaining phases IJn - Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@Malcolm28: Congratulations my brother. i really have not had the time to send you my warm wishes....i have been on trainning for about a week now and have been absent from the forum.....when are you traveling?

Traveling in the 2nd week of february. Got lots of stuff to clear before leaving. Thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onyebaresi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats to our own Obatide, this is the Lords doing. He will not forget his own. My family key to ur testimony while we wait patiently to be current.

@ Doublegold, we celebrate and rejoice with you. Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats to Obatide and family also congrats to doublegold... Best wishes to all other forumites

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
okeymen: I paid my USCIS fees last night using my Fidelity bank VISA card. Any visa or master card issued by any nigerian bank will do. However if u have a visa card, u may need to set it up for internet use first. If on the other hand, u already use it to pay for airline tickets or to buy things from Jumia, Konga or any online shop, then ur card is already set up.

The most important thing is to get ur account name correct exactly as your bank has it in their system. No abbreviations, no short forms no ommitted or added middle names; it must match exactly. Secondly, u must use the same address that was used to open the account. Don't use office address when it was house address that was used to open the account and vice versa.

Once you follow what I have written, you will be able to pay straight from your naira account and the money will be changed at CBN rate with zero charge. In my case I paid $660 for 4 people and N105,600 was taken from my account which means the exchange rate was N160 to the dollar. Embassy rate was N165 and black market is over N170.

Now all I need is travel date and a plane ticket

@Okeymen: how was your trip to PH? Congratulations for all the successful processess. the lord will grant you safe trip to the USA. Merry Christmas my man.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by agbeke17: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Waoh! Congratulations obatide & doublegold.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obatide I celebrate you my brother congratulations, I told you with prayers it will be easy for you, weldon bro, for the remaining people that are going for there interview this month I pray that it will be easy for you. We shall continue to read good testimonies in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
The people's oracle is on top. Congrats to our brother Obatide. I saw the excitement in your voice when I spoke with him at the time he pinged me. Oba toto. Obatide said his interview was the easy. Let us wait for his testimony. kudos my beloved.

seubis: Rite now I dey pop champagne and moet with McDonald burger for this great victory.Obatide u re mouthed.congrats once again.3gbosa for u and or family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congrats to you my dear. Am so happy to hear this. God is faithful. Enough celebration for the house.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@Godsspeed: your faith is encouraging! God bless you. but i am also thinking aloud.....why dont you do a mail to KCC enquiring about the mixup? surely they should be able to tell you the true state of things. i dont think the time you played has anything to do with it because i played ours like an hour to deadline....well, like you both have said.. it's also my thots!!
Thank you very much! Iwill do just that! And to Obatide, doublegold, and all whose visas were approved today, congratulations to u, and glory to God!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
ItyRoyal: breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OBATIDE'S VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY BE TO GOD!!!
Congrats to our own guy,Obatide.I knew do visa was yours already.am so happy for your family.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Elena22: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulation guys....so happy for u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rantileye: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
lagbabe: Congrats to our own guy,Obatide.I knew do visa was yours already.am so happy for your family.

congrat obatide am also praying for such a wonderful news soon.... Thanks to God for the great thing He has done.... hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations to our own Obatiarrive Bleep surely you don arrive Obama land....♥♥♥☆☆☆★★★

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Malcolm28:

Traveling in the 2nd week of february. Got lots of stuff to clear before leaving. Thanks Man.

You are welcome @Malcolm28: i wish you God's direction and favour in all your preparations. Merry Christmas man.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2013
ItyRoyal:

@Okeymen: how was your trip to PH? Congratulations for all the successful processess. the lord will grant you safe trip to the USA. Merry Christmas my man.

Men my trip to PH lasted 2 days oº°. Not because of bad roads this time but rather the recklessness and impatience of our drivers

Anyway thanks for all the support. We all share the same testimony of God's goodness to us

Merry christmas my dear brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by penielnig(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
@OBATIDE.....the visa instructor himself..as you helped others won their battles,now God has done same for you and your family.hearty congratulations to you.Ire na akari o (amen).

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Firewami: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Obatide. Congrats sir,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations @obatide&doublegold,it can only be God.Thank God for the shower of Blessings.you will soon rejoice with me and my family.Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
okeymen:

Men my trip to PH lasted 2 days oº°. Not because of bad roads this time but rather the recklessness and impatience of our drivers

Anyway thanks for all the support. We all share the same testimony of God's goodness to us

Merry christmas my dear brother

@Okeymen: thank God you finally arrived home safely. when do you plan to move to the USA? do give my love to madam and the kids.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
This is for all forumites, pending when I will comment fully. Full Gist comming very soon as the interview was more of a chat.
HIP! HIP! ...............

7 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obatide: This is for all forumites, pending when I will comment fully. Full Gist comming very soon as the interview was more of a chat.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Congratulations ObaObatide......my family and i are veryyyyyyyy happy at your success!!!! let me be the 1st to partake in the Champaign....we cant wait to hear your full gist bro.....Congratz man!!! my family taps into this success story IJN - Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Obatide: This is for all forumites, pending when I will comment fully. Full Gist comming very soon as the interview was more of a chat.
Obadonarrive don arrive Obama country...congratulations man!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Doublegold congratulations,everything na double double o.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013

[yes boss!b][/b]

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by MohamedNairobi: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind reply brother! ok my CN is pretty high around 91xxx. do u think we can get chance for interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.