Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426685 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy new month my fellow Green House members!!! I pray 4 pple going for their chat dis month a stress free and successful chat IJN. cheers

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2014
What happened to our thread "preparation for migrating to US". I have searching for minutes but could find it on the forum.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tundenoni(m): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2014
hi dear Nairalanders
can anyone please tell me the step by step approach or guidelines to getting a Scandinavian visa, I don't want to go through any visa/travel agent.?

please helep your brother.

..na beg I dey beg o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatdon4u: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2014
phatdon4u:
congrats. Pls what are the documents one will need at the POE? Pls house, i will be changing my host bt someone said the immigration officers will need to call my former host. Pls how true is dis?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by derricklucky: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Dmo4real: Happy new month my fellow Green House members!!! I pray 4 pple going for their chat dis month a stress free and successful chat IJN. cheers

AMEN,AMEN and AMEN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Can anyone tell me if a sponsor letter or Welcome letter is required and if yes can any one share a sample of the letter?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good evening greenhouse,thank God the forum is back.Lets be encouraged to come back to the thread in spite of the lost pages.@007;thanks and welldone.Our medicals done at Q-life.Yes,they do have a good customer service.Although we experienced some flash-flooding on the way both on Saturday and today due to the rains.Like someone said today "raining Elephants and Hippos".All in all I thank God.Pls,pray for the July crew.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
cute2014:
Hi! I was also @ Qlife on saturday. Are u d 1 with the twins n dere sis?
Good evening greenhouse,thank God the forum is back.Lets be encouraged to come back to the thread in spite of the lost pages.@007;thanks and welldone.Our medicals done at Q-life.Yes,they do have a good customer service.Although we experienced some flash-flooding on the way both on Saturday and today due to the rains.Like someone said today "raining Elephants and Hippos".All in all I thank God.Pls,pray for the July crew.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank God for his showers of blessings to Usher us into the month of perfection. Please house,lets not be discouraged as to what happened to our beautiful and informative threads, I believe we can still build it back and use it to help others. I always look forward to opening this page even though I'm a passive member but yeah I'm always here grin.
Hoping to see dis thread grow again + I can't wait to share my successful testimony here come July 7 by the special grace of God! Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
samolaniyi: What happened to our thread "preparation for migrating to US". I have searching for minutes but could find it on the forum.

its gone, opening a new thread will do or better still search for it on Google and paste the url here on nairaland as oga seun said so to create and get all pages back. But nah long tin oo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=olabowalebiyi][/quote]how can we hookup...am also july 07....am ibadan
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2014
it is a gud thing that dis month of perfection will usher in rain of visa most especially into dis wonderful thread ijmn,note dt it can only be God cos if God did not build d house,d builders are jst labouring in vain,he shall perfect all he has started in ourlif ijmn....possess ur visa in dis month ijn.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=phatdon4u][/quote]u dont reali need much doc as all ur document are all wt them,aside,d visa n d brown envelope will jst be ok for u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
jst to inform the house dat penilng jet out yesterday to d glori of God,new york city has received him rite away,thank God d numba of Nigeria is increasing in dt land of dream.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by calorifocient(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
I want to encourage all of us to not give up no matter the crash.!! you only fail when u refuse to get up and move on. Lets all imbibe the AMERICAN SPIRIT OF ''BELIEVE'' and restore the glory and achievements of this Greenland forum by coming back here and contributing our quotas to the continuing growth of this house no matter where we are or what our situation is. I benefited a lot from this house and i want to also give back to those yet to travel. Long live Greenland forum, long live nairaland forum, long live Nigeria, long live the USA,. God bless us all. happy new month!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is my story this is my song....I'll be praising my saviour all the day long.....I'll never worry, I'll never fret, because he has never failed me yet!!!! Visa approved!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
There is sumfin about that word called faith,...pls house, my post no much, to know the background of ma story just click my profile....interview experience coming soon. Please thank God for me o!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
st.dammis:
There is sumfin about that word called faith,...pls house, my post no much, to know the background of ma story just click my profile....interview experience coming soon. Please thank God for me o!

congratulation brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Congratulations to you @st.dammis, the God of Abraham that did your own will surely do our own in JESUS precious name. Please my GH family, can anyone describe how I can locate Bayland Hotel @ Foresythe street coming from Jibowo, I'm on my way from Abuja and I made a reservation there and my medicals is tomorrow. Thanks guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please my GH family, can anyone describe how I can locate Bayland Hotel @ Foresythe street coming from Jibowo, I'm on my way from Abuja and I made a reservation there and my medicals is tomorrow. Thanks guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Plz house how do I check if my visa is ready for collection bcs dey did nt call me. Secondly. D airticket i saw to boston was #250000. I tot dey said airticket is #170000 to america. Somebody plz explain all dis for me bcs am getting down @ all dis. Plz help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tunnath: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na wa o, this is not the green house I used to know, what happened to all the gurus in the house? After the crash of our great forum, well I don find my way thanks to our brother in the house ItyRoyal. Peace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by calorifocient(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
tunnath: Pls I won a visa lottery but I use an old pic of me to play it....cos I dnt count it then...pls hope that won't affect my visa on my interview day? Pls I need a reply from u
as long as it's u on that old pix, you are OK.. But if its someone else, they will catch u. I witnessed that kind of thing during my interview. You risk a ban of up to 10 years if caught.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by calorifocient(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyprian kosiso: Plz house how do I check if my visa is ready for collection bcs dey did nt call me. Secondly. D airticket i saw to boston was #250000. I tot dey said airticket is #170000 to america. Somebody plz explain all dis for me bcs am getting down @ all dis. Plz help
on one of the papers given to you after you passed your interview there are contact numbers you can call the pick up office or better still, give 2extra working days after the date they gave you to pick up ur visa. Am sure it will be ready. For air fares. I paid about N145.000 to New York in May.I know its higher now cause its summer time. But you can monitor the fares on sites like Wakanow.com or other travel sites. Better still you can go direct to the airline website. Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Cyprian kosiso: Plz house how do I check if my visa is ready for collection bcs dey did nt call me. Secondly. D airticket i saw to boston was #250000. I tot dey said airticket is #170000 to america. Somebody plz explain all dis for me bcs am getting down @ all dis. Plz help

you can check if your visa is ready for pick up on this site ceac.state.gov with your case number (writing your case number as 2014AF88888 and not 2014AF00088888)

and please which airline is that?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
calorifocient: on one of the papers given to you after you passed your interview there are contact numbers you can call the pick up office or better still, give 2extra working days after the date they gave you to pick up ur visa. Am sure it will be ready. For air fares. I paid about N145.000 to New York in May.I know its higher now cause its summer time. But you can monitor the fares on sites like Wakanow.com or other travel sites. Better still you can go direct to the airline website. Hope this helps.
@ calorifocient thanks vry much, was last month, plz u can stil help me check and updat me, bcs I want to travl dis mnth. Plz do I need to buy phone here as am coming
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
josemaria03:

you can check if your visa is ready for pick up on this site ceac.state.gov with your case number (writing your case number as 2014AF88888 and not 2014AF00088888)

@ josemaria thank u for responding, I wil try it nw, qatar airlin, and emirate. My mind cut bcs I said 250000 thousand for ticket is much na abi na ticket for haven b that hahahaha
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
@ Olabowalebiyi: Yes,I was the one with the twin boys and their big sister.What about you?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
josemaria03:

@ josemaria I just did as u said in d website I saw visa "issued" but do to logistics where u did ur intervw it can b maild or pick up. That if dey hv any tin dey wil conact me, wht do u think, shuld I go to collect it nw bcs am coming frm asaba
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
house please im new here and my interview have been schedule but i have the short form of birth certificate how do i get the long form of birth certificate?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please house how do i go about NPC birth cert?my interview is few weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.