Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426807 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thank you every1 for the congratulatory messages.....it was an exceeding grace experience....(Strange works)
to every1 going for interview, just pray and leave the rest to God, and den see him work his wonders....bless y'all

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
@calorifocient no problem as long as u have 5 credits in any of your subjects. it is well and you are good to go even if you joined 2 or 3 results together. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Congrats. You must have keyed in to the power of God's strange order of acts. What a callous agent! Anyway its for your good today. Every machination of the enemy over our destiny shall turn around to favour us and put the enemy in everlasting bondage.

st.dammis:
Thank you every1 for the congratulatory messages.....it was an exceeding grace experience....(Strange works)
to every1 going for interview, just pray and leave the rest to God, and den see him work his wonders....bless y'all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Adeboy007:

U get a bio-data page typed, ur international passport and ur minimum fee of 2K500 for d processing for d attestation of birth ...

Before u do DAT ... u will have to go for sworn affidavit at High court telling dem u want it for collection of attestation of birth at d NPC. this will cost u 1k

I would have ask u to back pages here so as to get d format of the bio-data to be taken to d NPC office, but a lot of pages have been disappeared...

Thus, find below format letter to be taken to NPC office

Address _________,

The Director,
National Population Commission,
Babs Animashaun Road,
Surulere, Lagos.

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR ATTESTATION OF BIRTH

I hereby apply for letter of attestation of birth for record purpose.

Attached herewith are photocopies of necessary documents required.

BIODATA
OWNER’S NAME :
DATE OF BIRTH :
PLACE OF BIRTH :
L.G.A. OF BIRTH :
STATE OF BIRTH :
NATIONALITY :

FATHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A. OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

MOTHER’S NAME :
TOWN :
L.G.A OF ORIGIN :
STATE OF ORIGIN :
NATIONALITY :

I will be very grateful if the application is granted

Yours faithfully,

Your Full Name

Note ur house address will be at d right corner of the page ...

Hello 007/osufamily,pls be informed that the procedure is now different @ NPC from mid last month.U are now told to pay #100 or #200 for an already prepared form and if u make a mistake u've got to buy another one.Make sure u use blue biro cos I used black initially and was told to buy another form!U still need the Affidavit though but not the above letter.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
olabowalebiyi: Awwww! Those adorable kids with the mosquito bite joke n singing psquare song. I'm the dark lady with her husband,i wore a sequence top on leggings... other description follows shocked . When is your interview?

Yaay,u are so pretty.I thought u were the hubby!!!lol.Pregnancy does suit u,pls do put up ur feet up more o.Asokale anfani.Warm regards to ur hubby.Mine is 16th.I know urs is on the 7th.Congrats in advance.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ St.dammis:ds is surely God in your situation.Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2014
st.dammis:
Firstly I want to give all the glory and adorations to the most high, he will be the lord if you trust him.....secondly, ma thanks goes to every member of this forum, those that gives advice, those that ask questions, those that answers, and even my tribe(those that just read everything and learn for the questions and answers) I will be an ingrate if I don't appreciate every1....and also my broda #josemaria......if you've read my posts, then you would have an idea of what my case looks like, so I will just start from there...........you will be right if you call this my testimony the best in this 2014 thread, even the 2013 self.....

So after all and all, the agent said he would give me the form only if I can pay a huge sum of money(so huge) which I decline, this then scatter everything and the agent said he was going to sell ma slot, and that the person will call me after he has gotten the visa, so as to let me know the opportunity I have wasted, buh since I have d confirmation NO. And the DOB, I just filled ma forms with the correct infos and sent it to Kcc(meaning I didn't care about what was in d initial entry). Then the long wait began, den I received a notification email about ma 2nd NL....in short I no call d agent again, and he no call me......so I wouldn't know if he was planning anything.......kerekere, I got all ma docs ready......kerekere interview date reach...was already at the embassy by 5am, at around 6am, the normal process started and we were going tru security checks, so at the second stage where am to pick up my red tag and voucher for payment, have already picked it up self......sitting under the shaves there listening to sounds of the waters, a lady just came, who is xxxxxx I signaled and she asked me to come out( for ma mind--->so dem no go even allow me see eyinbo b4 dem send me away?) I followed her, she den told her colleagues that I and 1 guy like that bear the same name,surname, and even our appointment letters are the same #flashback: recall where I said that the agent said he was going to sell my slot to sum1 else?, yeah right! He actually sold it....1 thing that makes the whole tin strange was that the oda guy was like my carbon copy have never seen sum1 that looked so much like me like that b4.......we were asked to return to our sits and the normal process continued...I kept on praying that God should let his will be done......now in the hall, did all payments and submissions....den immigrant interview begins....almost all d immigrants had bn interviewed, I was still on ma sit....I witnessed silent denials, lousy denials, fainting denials, crying denials....smiling approvals, grinning approvals, hugging type, just name it.....then I was called to window 8, it was a room, where I met this my God sent friend( a cute white male) and anoda Good looking black male....they said they just wanted to confirm sumfins and that its no biggie. I told them everything I knew about the agent, how he contacted me about wining and the amount he asked me to pay? I also told dem about the mistakes in my initial entry,as I was talking, they were both writing and it was like the eyinbo was looking into ma soul, so with that I told em the things dey didn't even ask, also about the oda ME, and they said I should go and sit down, that I shouldn't do as if I noticed him, that I should nt talk to him, after some minutes he was called into the room too.....and then I was called to window 18....this white woman have bn starring at all day....she's just so cute,
CO: good aftnn
Me: afternoon
CO: you are xxxx
Me: yes
CO: okay
CO: what's ur highest qualificatn?
Me: SSCE
CO: what do you do presently
ME: ama student
CO: ur skool?
ME: taaa taaa too
CO: course?
ME: chemical eng
CO: wha level?
ME: 400
CO: okay
CO: are you married?
ME: NO
CO: any kids?
My mind: yeah, ma skool daughter
ME: NO.
CO: xxxx ur visa has bn approved(just seeing her mouth moving, my mind don dey do anoda tin) But I will need you to wait ma colleagues will love to have sum words with you.
ME: with my brightest smile....thank you
So I was sitting waiting for dem to call me again, den d oda ME came out of d room 8, e wasn't looking so happy I knew he's bn denied,lol, e den went outside, so d security man came to call me again that I should go to room 8, it was that my friend again

Paddie: don't worry everything has bn settled, have you bn interview by my colleague?
ME: yes paddie
Paddie: okay, I want you to go outside now, have made arrangements for ur escape
Me: what??
Paddie: a vehicle is waiting for u outside....bla bla, I didn't even listen again, all I was tinking about was how am going to tell ma NL family that it was a vehicle that carried me home after ma interview o.
Did I mention that as I was called to room 8 for the last time, all the COs were just giving me this pretty smile. So I got outside and it was this ma paddie again, a honda accord 2003 model was ma ride, couple of handshakes and as they opened the door, I saw the oda ME in hand curfs, I felt so bad for him that his tears almost made me cry for him, it was so sad, paddie wetin happen, he said I should do dem a favour and give them my statement, it turns out that the handshakes were from those who liked it has d second me was caught, and ma so called ride belongs to an oga olopa....we were at the station, gave dem d statement, buh I was so sad for the guy.......I don't know if you are thinking that this testimony is not normal! It can only be God o!
Sorry I am so lazy wen it comes to typing, buh I owe it to this family to share my testimony, so just take the writeup like that...love y'all
wow
this is the most greatest testimony
congratulations I am happy for you
this is my world for somebody here anybody that want to take your joy and your glory from you will use his or her life to pay for it IJMN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Cyprian kosiso: Plz house how do I check if my visa is ready for collection bcs dey did nt call me. Secondly. D airticket i saw to boston was #250000. I tot dey said airticket is #170000 to america. Somebody plz explain all dis for me bcs am getting down @ all dis. Plz help
greetings
thank God that the forum is back to life by the special grace of God I will try to help with my best of knowledge.
back to ur question
1) as for me all what you need is for you to go and pick up ur visa at the address given to you by the CO after five working days from the day ur visa was approve
2) as par the ticket I bought my own 220k from Nigeria to Arizona with emirate though is a connecting flight anyway and from Boston to Arizona is 5hours so ur own should be more cheaper than my own. any way I have some one DAT was introduce to me by a member of this forum and the guy is okay if you don't mind you can pm for his contact .
God help us shalom
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2014
apex555:
wow
this is the most greatest testimony
congratulations I am happy for you
this is my world for somebody here anybody that want to take your joy and your glory from you will use his or her life to pay for it IJMN

Amen and amen.How are u?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2014
apex555:
greetings
thank God that the forum is back to life by the special grace of God I will try to help with my best of knowledge.
back to ur question
1) as for me all what you need is for you to go and pick up ur visa at the address given to you by the CO after five working days from the day ur visa was approve
2) as par the ticket I bought my own 220k from Nigeria to Arizona with emirate though is a connecting flight anyway and from Boston to Arizona is 5hours so ur own should be more cheaper than my own. any way I have some one DAT was introduce to me by a member of this forum and the guy is okay if you don't mind you can pm for his contact .
God help us shalom
@ mr apex555 thank God u r back, hw is america? I hv pm u plz respond bcs I knw wht u can do. Am jst going thir bcs I hv a frnd ova thir but d guy dnt hv my time, I can even chang my mind. Plz let me get ur contact so that I can chose wht to do, wellcom bcs d forum is b coming down sinc u guys left.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JayQue: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2014
I have this problem which I think God will use this house to resolve. My wife won dv lottery and we were scheluded for interview on the 26th of June 10am. We got to the embassy before 9am but we only came with our atm. It was while we were there that someone told me that we have to pay in cash. That made me to rush out looking for d available atm point. Unfortunately I couldn't collect money from atm (it kept telling me user inoperative). That made me to look for my bank so I could collect from d counter. Before I could return it was after 10am. We were not allowed to enter that we have to wait till 1pm. We patiently waited before 1pm a woman came from d hall and attended to us. She wrote our names and took it inside. We were later told to write Lagosiv@state.gov. I wrote and they reponded that they can not reschedule our appointment. I took it like that, I resigned to fate but someone just told me to post it here that there is still a way out. Pls kindly attend to my case. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2014
jigga40: I jus wana giv God d glory cus it wasn't easy all this while,i also wana hail every member on here cus witout u guys i don't knw how d interview would av went for us!
Let me go straight to the interview proper without wasting any time
All protocols observed
The korean guy interviewed us! He has denied 2pple b4 us, we were the first couple he interviewed
COsadto me) Can u see that American flag @ the far end?
Me: yes i can see it
CO: go right there and sit down while i av some time with ur wife
Me: ok sir
Na like so i waka go dey pray to God make every every go well 4 us
COsadto ma wife) when did u finish sec sch?
Wifey: Answered
CO: when did u enter sec sch?
CO: what did u do after sec sch?
CO: when did ur husband enter sec sch?
CO: when did he finish sec sch?
CO: what did he do after sec sch?
CO: where did he work after sec sch
CO: when did ur husband gained admission into uni?
CO: when did he graduate from uni?
CO: what did he study in sch?
CO:what does ur husband do nw
CO: where does he work?
CO: when did he start working there?
CO: how much is ur salary?
CO: how much is ur husband's salary?
CO: where do u work?
CO: how long av u bin working there?
CO: when did u marry?
CO: why did u av ur trad and registry different days?
CO: Around wat time did u start ur registry?
CO: when did u finish ur registry?
CO: how many pple attended ur registry?
CO: when did u start traditional marriage?
CO: how many pple attended ur traditional
CO: when did u finish ur traditional marriage?
CO: now let's talk abt ur registry
Wifey: ok na let's talk about it
CO: where did u sleep after ur registry?
CO: Now let me see ur photo album
Wifey: brought it out n started flipping!
CO: STOP! Who is dis?
Wifey: Isaac ma husbands best friend
CO: where does isaac work?
CO: where does Isaac live?
CO: how many siblings does isaac have
CO: what is Isaac's surname?(Jus imagine question ooooo)
CO: is Isaac married?
Wifey: Isaac is getting married this wknd
CO: To who?
CO: Is it traditonal or registry?
CO: why no registry?
CO: when last did u see isaac?
CO: where did isaac meet his fiancee?(Make una see us see wahala ooooooo)
CO: how many siblings does ur spouse have?
CO: name them
CO: how many siblings do u av?
CO: name dem
CO: what are ur spouse siblings doing?
CO: are they married?
CO: wat are ur siblings doing?
CO: who is dat on ur foto book?
Wifey: jane
CO: who is jane to u?
CO: show me jane again in ur foto book?
CO: who got ur present job 4 u?
Wifey: jenifer my friend
CO: what is jenifer's surname?
Wifey: I don't know her surname
CO: where is jenifer now
At this point he got noting to ask again he just told ma wife to call me!
Ma pple the korean guy asked me almost everything he asked ma wife oooooo! i was jus givin d same answer ma wife has already given!
The guy spent ova 30mins with ma wife and I!
CO: call me ur wife
Me: ok!
B4 i look back turn face back i don see d man circle visa collection for us! i nearly wan pee for body ooooo! Confusion hold me i don't knw weda to cry or laugh! Na like so documents jus fall 4 ma hand! Pple for hall jus dey congratulate us say we try gan ni!
IN all i give God d glory ooooooooooooooooooooo!
God bless all of u for ur contributions cus witout u guys we wouldn't av scaled tru!
Pls be bold and always keep a smilling face cus dats wat ma wife n i did n it really worked!
Answer ur questions confidently!
God bless you all!
wow,thank God 4 u and ur wify congratulations

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Dmo4real: Happy new month my fellow Green House members!!! I pray 4 pple going for their chat dis month a stress free and successful chat IJN. cheers
Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
JayQue: I have this problem which I think God will use this house to resolve. My wife won dv lottery and we were scheluded for interview on the 26th of June 10am. We got to the embassy before 9am but we only came with our atm. It was while we were there that someone told me that we have to pay in cash. That made me to rush out looking for d available atm point. Unfortunately I couldn't collect money from atm (it kept telling me user inoperative). That made me to look for my bank so I could collect from d counter. Before I could return it was after 10am. We were not allowed to enter that we have to wait till 1pm. We patiently waited before 1pm a woman came from d hall and attended to us. She wrote our names and took it inside. We were later told to write Lagosiv@state.gov. I wrote and they reponded that they can not reschedule our appointment. I took it like that, I resigned to fate but someone just told me to post it here that there is still a way out. Pls kindly attend to my case. Thank u.

Good day! U see there are a lot of benefits in joining a forum like this because u would have gained a lot of information. How I wish u join Nairaland earlier u would nt have make that mistake. Well what u shld have done that day was to walk to one of the Consular officer $ explain ur issue den d CO wuld have given u anoda date. What u shld do now is email lagos iv again $ explain what happen $ tell them the whole story then mayb they will consider. because in my own case the CO told me to email them quick or else they will nt call me back because there is no more time. This is my own contribution and I wish u the very best. Nairalanders pls we r waiting for ur comment
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
JayQue: I have this problem which I think God will use this house to resolve. My wife won dv lottery and we were scheluded for interview on the 26th of June 10am. We got to the embassy before 9am but we only came with our atm. It was while we were there that someone told me that we have to pay in cash. That made me to rush out looking for d available atm point. Unfortunately I couldn't collect money from atm (it kept telling me user inoperative). That made me to look for my bank so I could collect from d counter. Before I could return it was after 10am. We were not allowed to enter that we have to wait till 1pm. We patiently waited before 1pm a woman came from d hall and attended to us. She wrote our names and took it inside. We were later told to write Lagosiv@state.gov. I wrote and they reponded that they can not reschedule our appointment. I took it like that, I resigned to fate but someone just told me to post it here that there is still a way out. Pls kindly attend to my case. Thank u.
Sorry brother for this unfortunate scenerio. If you had joined this forum earlier this could have been avoided. I am using this medium to call on some one here to pls and pls quickly link this guy with a well known and sound immigration lawyer cos i think his case can best be handled by immigration lawyer. Our memb ers who were denied visa and their cases are being handled by the immigration lawyers should pls respond to this clarion call.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Though its difficult to reschedule at this time of fiscal year but God can do that .
I will advice you visit chat with VO on her thread and throw your question to her
says by my able captain obatide
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JayQue: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you for ur concern/and candid opinions, I really appreciate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JayQue: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
apex555:
Though its difficult to reschedule at this time of fiscal year but God can do that .
I will advice you visit chat with VO on her thread and throw your question to her
says by my able captain obatide

Pls how do I get link to the VO's thread?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
JayQue:

Oh my God, on de 26 of June nd since den u did nt do anything abut it, ur cheldule for interview by 10am nd u left home 9am hmm there is God. some ppl are 2Av there interview by 1pm nd they left home like 4am. ll there is nothing baba God can nt do jst do as they say nd try and get a lawyer i blive God ll see u true
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
JayQue:

Good someone as help me out with the link https://www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s
and you will also need to get and Imigration lawyer as ur plans B
God bless you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
any hope for a winner who has not fill the form and send to kcc till now? a friend just send her form today. is it too late?
what is the next step while waiting for kcc? THANK U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
easyconnect: any hope for a winner who has not fill the form and send to kcc till now? a friend just send her form today. is it too late?
what is the next step while waiting for kcc? THANK U
is a little bit late
but thank God that she did not send her form in October lol
now what she need most is prayer
and again she should be fast about all her document such as NPC birth certificate and all her school certificate and cash Owo kudi ego
I believe DAT is all for nw
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JayQue: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
tina_crl01:

Oh my God, on de 26 of June nd since den u did nt do anything abut it, ur cheldule for interview by 10am nd u left home 9am hmm there is God. some ppl are 2Av there interview by 1pm nd they left home like 4am. ll there is nothing baba God can nt do jst do as they say nd try and get a lawyer i blive God ll see u true

I did not leave home by 9am, I stay in Ikorodun and I left home before 5am and got to d embassy before 9am. I wouldn't have gotten any issue if not for the fact that I tot POS would be a means of making payment. We can't be too smart and we can't query God, He makes everything beautiful in His own time. If He chooses to plant my feet on US soil then He would make a way for me.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
tina_crl01:

JayQue:

I did not leave home by 9am, I stay in Ikorodun and I left home before 5am and got to d embassy before 9am. I wouldn't have gotten any issue if not for the fact that I tot POS would be a means of making payment. We can't be too smart and we can't query God, He makes everything beautiful in His own time. If He chooses to plant my feet on US soil then He would make a way for me.
don't Gurge People with their present situation because no body no where they are coming from instead let us try our possible best to find solution to the issue on grand
sir don't be discourage the Good God that brought you this far will not put you to shame ijmn
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
easyconnect: alright thanks. please can you estimate total cost of obtaining medical, NPC birth cert. intl passport, police report and any other thing? thank you
what you need now b4 the arriver of ur 2nd notification latter
1) international passport 18k
2) NPC with court affidavits let say 4k
then after you receive your 2NL
3)police report 2500
4) medical 22k
5) application feel $330
plus some small small expense but with God
so after your successful interviw
6)green card feel $165
7)ticket it depend on flight and where you are going but let say 200k
expense when you arrive USA...don't worry I will tell you that one latter
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
It is so sad when I see the ways d devil use ignorance to bamboozle us.@ JayQue;I also stay in Ikorodu and know fully well the traffic on that road which is a daily occurence especially wt the rains.To make matters worse,Nairaland that you could have run to for help was down for a while and even when it came back we lost very important pages that would have helped new members.U really need to be prayerful,if God wills it,it will be yours.It is well.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello Justwise,how are u?007 says he's unable to post since ytdy,pls kindly help look into it.Do av a lovely weekend.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
cute2014:

Hello Justwise,how are u?007 says he's unable to post since ytdy,pls kindly help look into it.Do av a lovely weekend.Thanks.

He banned yesterday by Spambot....see my attachment.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
apex555, thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

He banned yesterday by Spambot....see my attachment.

Thanks for your prompt answer.I have 2 questions please.

1.What makes us vulnerable to Spambot or what do we do that makes it lock us out?

2.Does it mean that the lost pages cannot be recovered again sad embarassed cry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
cute2014:

Thanks for your prompt answer.I have 2 questions please.

1.What makes us vulnerable to Spambot or what do we do that makes it lock us out?

2.Does it mean that the lost pages cannot be recovered again sad embarassed cry

1. SpamBot mark some posts as spam....sometime materials posted repeatedly online here or somewhere else, links, phone numbers etc... posting or quoting material like that earns you a ban from the software.

2. You can still recover your old posts...see my attachment

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.