Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425491 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Do not be worried about visa bulletin for Nigeria.

Please let nobody be discourage about the movement of the visa bulletin. My case number is about 18,000. Everybody that won will have opportunity of been interviewed. If you analyse the statistics at this link that westcodes gave us for last year 2013 the whole picture will be very clear. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmbWzexdyvIldEs1d3VWWnJoV1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&usp=drive_web#gid=7 DV cases judged in 2013, it's interesting.)

Note this: In Nigeria case for 2013 only 18 case numbers were greater than 20,000. All the other African country except few like Egypt and Congo are well distributed from 0 to about 100,000. What is happening in our own case this year is that almost everybody that won in Nigeria are having their case number less that 20,000. They are distributing the visa bulletin for Nigeria based on this. They already have rough figure of the number of people they are going to interview in Nigeria and they have known the number of people to be invited each month.

If your case number is high continue to prepare. Find out what you can do in US in terms of career and prepare for it. You will surely be interviewed before the end of September. If you look at the case of 2013 there is no body from Nigeria (based on the statistics in the link) with case number 19xxx that was interviewed earlier than August. Everybody in 19xxx in Lagos were interviewed in August and September.

Our high case number will be to our advantage based on the way this forum is helping with information. Those that will go to US early will be able to help us with information on how to Travel, settle and find jobs and career.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi. I stand with you in prayer. Those that put their trust in God will never be disappointed. That i have come to understand about God. Mine is 119**.
Trusting God at this point. My angels are on assignment right now, working because that which God has started, He will complete perfectly!
Just trust God to help us. smiley

Adeboy007: mmmmmmm.... finger still crossed!!!

My Case Number is 165##.... about 3,000 added to Egypt, Ethiopia and Generally Africa.. but y so called this Nigeria Bulletin so slow (God) cos its just 700 added to Nigeria...... does it mean dat Millions of Nigerian were SELECTED for further Processing? or wat ? meanwhile Fiscal Year for 2014 will ended up by (September 2014) What is our fate with a Very HIGH Case Number?

God I av been praying even before I discover my self being a Human dat I want to make it in life, which i surely believe dat u av answered my prayer, regardless of were I found my self (Nigeria or abroad)..

But God U no i am destiny to live in America, which i never doubted dis DV Lottery for once.. So Please Fasten dis Bulletin for Nigeria in favour of us dat have High case Number In d Mighty Name of God... Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello my people,
Do not be prayerful only because you won a visa lottery,because you want afavour from God,thereafter,you leave serving God after your visa.Mke your stand from day 1 and eternity to continue serving God.The bible says,seek first the kingdom of God and his rigtheousness and every other things shall be added unto you.

I am admonishing you to give your life totally to christ with or without the visa and see what the lord will do for you.Remain blessed

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good talk but only 7% will be given visas. The visas need not to be exhausted before then. We should all pray for a leap because at this 700 CN increase each bulletin, some people may not be interviewed at all before September 30th,2014.

We all need to take out at least 15 mins each day to ask God Almighty for His help from now on.
I trust God for a leap. I know there shall be a leap soonest. I just have this peace about it. I can't worry now because I have asked God for help. God cannot fail. It is not in His character to. God no fall your hand o!!!

EgbonBode: Do not be worried about visa bulletin for Nigeria.

Please let nobody be discourage about the movement of the visa bulletin. My case number is about 18,000. Everybody that won will have opportunity of been interviewed. If you analyse the statistics at this link that westcodes gave us for last year 2013 the whole picture will be very clear. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmbWzexdyvIldEs1d3VWWnJoV1BZSTF0R0JGeVRSTFE&usp=drive_web#gid=7 DV cases judged in 2013, it's interesting.)

Note this: In Nigeria case for 2013 only 18 case numbers were greater than 20,000. All the other African country except few like Egypt and Congo are well distributed from 0 to about 100,000. What is happening in our own case this year is that almost everybody that won in Nigeria are having their case number less that 20,000. They are distributing the visa bulletin for Nigeria based on this. They already have rough figure of the number of people they are going to interview in Nigeria and they have known the number of people to be invited each month.

If your case number is high continue to prepare. Find out what you can do in US in terms of career and prepare for it. You will surely be interviewed before the end of September. If you look at the case of 2013 there is no body from Nigeria (based on the statistics in the link) with case number 19xxx that was interviewed earlier than August. Everybody in 19xxx in Lagos were interviewed in August and September.

Our high case number will be to our advantage based on the way this forum is helping with information. Those that will go to US early will be able to help us with information on how to Travel, settle and find jobs and career.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Absolutely right! God knows those that will forget Him dia. lol.

samolaniyi: Hello my people,
Do not be prayerful only because you won a visa lottery,because you want afavour from God,thereafter,you leave serving God after your visa.Mke your stand from day 1 and eternity to continue serving God.The bible says,seek first the kingdom of God and his rigtheousness and every other things shall be added unto you.

I am admonishing you to give your life totally to christ with or without the visa and see what the lord will do for you.Remain blessed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by geogec: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good day to my e family and congratulations to does that are current for march for does that are still waiting to be current u don't need to be afraid because God that started it will surely complete it just have FAITH. Secondly I want to also if any one knows a hotel that is close to the Embassy and their price with their contact. Thanks and God bless all ur response please
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
My dear, I read with keenness all the posts going on since the bulletin was released. I wish to encourage all with high case number never to lose hope. Before you were selected they have you in mind for visa(Obatide in Quote). Too, Naija has been withdrawn from Dvlottery and hence no rush for us as no accomodation for dv2015. Again, why build up too much anxiety, God who started the selection will perfect your interview. Just apply the P's I had earlier written, Prayer, Patient, Planning, Perserverance and Prudent. Spend less and save because the stages need money.
Nothing to be worried about. Keep the faith, it is well with us. I started dreaming of USA since 2008 with the US flag in my car everyday. May God perfect our dreams in Jesus name.....Amen

ukemeglitter: Hmmmm................

Its unfortunate for some of us that the Jan. 2014 were waiting for begins like this,

At this moment I have no words to say cos Minds are getting worried and boring.

And a very BIG question was asked by @energysaver and I think no one can provide answer to this question. And I ask God any hope for us (People like me with HIGH CASE NUMBER)

But kudos to some of us that God has seen through, atleast they will not make this forum dull, but rather Success Stories shall all fill this forum, and I pray God to see us through also. Amen.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
My pple with high case number should relax and trust in God cos evry selectee will surely be interviewed. 7% is 3500 visa for nigeria out of 6050 winners and according to past data on visa processing,it is not evry body that will follow their case.Some are not even aware that they have been selected for further processing.while some may be denied for whatever reasons.

So you all need to relax and wait until your are current.Definitely not everyone that applied will get visa but we should pray that we should be among those that will receive the visa.Since this is the last dv lottery for Nigeria,i pray it favour us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
That's true. It is out, sorry just checked

samolaniyi: My pple with high case number should relax and trust in God cos evry selectee will surely be interviewed. 7% is 3500 visa for nigeria out of 6050 winners and according to past data on visa processing,it is not evry body that will follow their case.Some are not even aware that they have been selected for further processing.while some may be denied for whatever reasons.

So you all need to relax and wait until your are current.Definitely not everyone that applied will get visa but we should pray that we should be among those that will receive the visa.Since this is the last dv lottery for Nigeria,i pray it favour us in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=chijen2]That's true. I just checked the March Bulletin is not yet out! So how, where did Kevwe get his from?

Kevwe is correct,the VB is out.Every months member of immigration.com forum usually call KCC from 6th of every month until the current number is given out.I believe if you are a member of that forum you will get the visa bullentin before it is announced officially.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014

Infact thanks so much for this info.. I really appreciate it alot .. u have totally reduced my anxiety..... so all we need now is prayer and preparation... I hope very soon we will be current and call for interview and Visa approval in the might Name of Almighty God.. Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kevwe, thanks for getting us the numbers! Have to say I am really disappointed, really disappointed is in fact an understatement. I'm more worried about the folks with high CN than I am with my CN. I was hoping for a major leap but I guess the calculations were wrong. I implore everyone to keep their head up and let's hope for the best.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chijen2(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
westcodes: Kevwe, thanks for getting us the numbers! Have to say I am really disappointed, really disappointed is in fact an understatement. I'm more worried about the folks with high CN than I am with my CN. I was hoping for a major leap but I guess the calculations were wrong. I implore everyone to keep their head up and let's hope for the best.

Hi. What's your CN?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obatide: Appreciating the creator of this trend and every contributors, ur posts are really insightful, GOD BLESS U.
I'm a spouse to a winner of 2014 edition, and hope ur experiences and advises via this trend will lead us to success by the Grace of God.
My questions:
1. Coping in the US as a family of 5, how easy for new immigrants
2. I'm graduating as a PUBLIC ADMIN. person while my wife is SSCE holder, what relevant jobs are likely for us to cater for our 3 kids?
3. What's the earliest time we could be interviewed or move? CN 7***
Adesoji, temmytanny, jejelady,Ibrad.., leripa, gbenge and every other person with info relevant, pls help.

Reading this trend makes me feeling like jumping to The US, pls help

This is OBATIDE'S post on 19th may 2013.How times flies,how i wish to have the same success story.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
samolaniyi:

This is OBATIDE'S post on 19th may 2013.How times flies,which i have the same success story.

Yea time really really flies bro. This time next year many of us will be US of A achieving our America dream...It can only be God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014

Sincerely EgbonBode has said it all, let not your heart be troubled, every selectee would have the opportunity to be interviewed, meanwhile use the seemingly long time to your advantage in better preparation and careful and detailed planning.
You are blessed. Peace.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sincerely, EgbonBode has said it ALL, EVERY selectee would have the opportunity to be interviewed without fail, meanwhile, let us use the seemingly long time to our advantage in better preparation and careful but detailed planning.
All shall be well and we shall all share testimony of God's faithfulness. Relax, God is in control, peace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fancywendy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
God almighty which ever time/day i current or that my family will be interview let us find your favour O ALLAH,Let me joyfully say truely this is the blessings from YOU ALONE, Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
chijen2:

Hi. What's your CN?

10k plus.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
maikeal: @obatide, AMEN I claim ur prayer WE ARE FINALLY CURRENT @KEVWE FLEX,... GOD THAT STARTED THIS JOURNEY FOR US WILL GRANT US A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN..

Amen bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
fancywendy: God almighty which ever time/day i current or that my family will be interview let us find your favour O ALLAH,Let me joyfully say truely this is the blessings from YOU ALONE, Amen.
ameen!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Atandaishola794: @Kevwe-flex Thanks for your constant,accurate and true bulletin updates on this forum. May the almighty God continue to enrich your brain. With the way the bulletin has been going so far, what do you think is the cause and what do you foresee this year ? I see you as the biggest guru along this line, hence these questions. Thanks again on behalf of all the forumites.

Greetings. ^^^ That to me just answers your question. Thanks for your compliments. Note I am an applicant like you too. Just like @samolaniyi said
samolaniyi: Kevwe is correct,the VB is out.Every months member of immigration.com forum usually call KCC from 6th of every month until the current number is given out.I believe if you are a member of that forum you will get the visa bullentin before it is announced officially.
^^^ That is what I did, inspired by @westcodes. BTW, I love what @EgbonBode has just written here. Beautiful peace. Taking this as an advantage to himself.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 7:22am On Jan 10, 2014
good morning 2 every body in the house @ Egbonbode thanks U so mush 4 the info it reallllllyyyyyyyyy help, 2 every one of us dat are nt yet current remember that is nt by ur power that make them to selecte you! If u are nt selected what will u drag with them or God? 4 them 2 selecte U God have a reason 4 that and 4 the bulletine 2 be going like dis God also have a reason 4 it,4 example if u are current since last yr oct and u have gone 4 ur interview without a good preparation and ur visa is nt approve what will u do 2 them or God? then if you nw wait till september with a good preparation and ur visa is approve wish one do u preferre? Is human dat add time 4 what will do,God will only perfect it when he no dat it will suit you so my brother and my sister, thank God all the time 4 what he as done and 4 what is about 2 do,stop worry ur self 4 what u can't seltel by ur self looking unto Jessssssssuuuussssssss the author and the finisher of our faith.I am very happy 4 the day I locate dis Site not only 4 the guru in the house bt almost every body here believe in God,dat is one of the reason that make me fill @ home.me 2 I am also with high CN 1272* but I no dat God is able.shalom!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2014
apex555: good morning 2 every body in the house @ Egbonbode thanks U so mush 4 the info it reallllllyyyyyyyyy help, 2 every one of us dat are nt yet current remember that is nt by ur power that make them to selecte you! If u are nt selected what will u drag with them or God? 4 them 2 selecte U God have a reason 4 that and 4 the bulletine 2 be going like dis God also have a reason 4 it,4 example if u are current since last yr oct and u have gone 4 ur interview without a good preparation and ur visa is nt approve what will u do 2 them or God? then if you nw wait till september with a good preparation and ur visa is approve wish one do u preferre? Is human dat add time 4 what will do,God will only perfect it when he no dat it will suit you so my brother and my sister, thank God all the time 4 what he as done and 4 what is about 2 do,stop worry ur self 4 what u can't seltel by ur self looking unto Jessssssssuuuussssssss the author and the finisher of our faith.I am very happy 4 the day I locate dis Site not only 4 the guru in the house bt almost every body here believe in God,dat is one of the reason that make me fill @ home.me 2 I am also with high CN 1272* but I no dat God is able.shalom!

we are on same range with CN mine is CN 123**
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Thank you Lord Jesus for making the Bulletin to be slow so that we all prepare adequately so as to have no excuse.

And guys also know that is not how Well you prepare but by God that showeth mercy, but on your on side note this "Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance".

If I should say this we didn't go there to select ourselves, neither it was by our accuracy that made us selected but God Almighty that made us worthy for selection. So I personally myself am sorry for sounding otherwise on my other post. Am urging everyone to stay focused, never lose Hope or get worried cos Success is your name.

Use this space of time to improve on yourself and do the necessary things that can be of a big advantage for you when you get there and also gather hmmm... of course you know what I mean.

Time runs faster this days so just relax and pray before you know it you are there.

Peace!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2014
@EgbonBode

Thank you very much for making us believe on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2014
@energysaver

Are you there? Hope you should be relaxed now.

By the way what's your CN?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2014
@ ukemeglitter am happy for your post. I still remember the P's "Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance" when such anxiety built up last year. Lets just put our hope in God for He works in mysterious ways. No need to be sorry because we are human. We can over react or speak harshly when their is serious build up of anxiety. Ps 121 and 23 should be our daily recitation. God bless

ukemeglitter: Thank you Lord Jesus for making the Bulletin to be slow so that we all prepare adequately so as to have no excuse.

And guys also know that is not how Well you prepare but by God that showeth mercy, but on your on side note this "Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance".

If I should say this we didn't go there to select ourselves, neither it was by our accuracy that made us selected but God Almighty that made us worthy for selection. So I personally myself am sorry for sounding otherwise on my other post. Am urging everyone to stay focused, never lose Hope or get worried cos Success is your name.

Use this space of time to improve on yourself and do the necessary things that can be of a big advantage for you when you get there and also gather hmmm... of course you know what I mean.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Mr. Rule, hope u r gearing up for you interview nextweek. I wish you the best of luck in Jesus name.....amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
@Madu77

I just PM you now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2014
@ Ukemeglitter, I sent you a reply just now. You can check your mail
ukemeglitter: @Madu77

I just PM you now

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.