Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426942 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 4:11am On Jul 07, 2014
chuckvinz: Guys please how can i combine my waec with gce, before my interview date...this mnth?
just go there with the two certificate
God will see you through ijmn
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Adeboy007:

Embassy collect 2 copies of passport recently, but to be in a safer side hold on to 4 copies
thank u vry much Adeboy,i appreciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chuckvinz(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2014
apex555:
just go there with the two certificate
God will see you through ijmn
okay tnx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
Kunledox Visa has just been approved... congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Carson2014: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Congrats Kunledox....All glory to God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Carson2014: Congrats Kunledox....All glory to God

seems u re-registered on Nairaland
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2014
Congrats Kunledox. Shame to the devil-agent.

Adeboy007: Kunledox Visa has just been approved... congratulations brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2014
Congratulations! You av opened the gate of visa flood for this week. We shall hear good news from other members on the queue today IJMN. ItyRoyal i dey wait eagerly to hear your good news o!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2014

congratulation......... pls cheer ur experience so order ppl wll len from it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Turlest: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Good Morning House

First of all I want to thank you all for all your support and understandings.
May Almighty GOD ans. our prayers. Amin.
Adeboy, you are just like a brother from another mother, I say a big thank you for all ur advise.

House. I went to Q-life last week for my medical and the following day i was sent a msg that i should come for further test.
So i called the no that sent me the msg. the reply she gave me was that there was an abnormality on my X-Ray, and they need to do further check up.

Before i Went for the check up i had cough and i told the doctor too.

so the nurse i spoke with now told me the result test is going to come out in the next 8-10 weeks and i have my interview on the 17th of this month.

Please i need ur advise ASAP.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2014
Turlest: Good Morning House

First of all I want to thank you all for all your support and understandings.
May Almighty GOD ans. our prayers. Amin.
Adeboy, you are just like a brother from another mother, I say a big thank you for all ur advise.

House. I went to Q-life last week for my medical and the following day i was sent a msg that i should come for further test.
So i called the no that sent me the msg. the reply she gave me was that there was an abnormality on my X-Ray, and they need to do further check up.

Before i Went for the check up i had cough and i told the doctor too.

so the nurse i spoke with now told me the result test is going to come out in the next 8-10 weeks and i have my interview on the 17th of this month.

Please i need ur advise ASAP.

Despite the fact that we have talked at lent on phone yet i will still contribute here as u have posted the issue for assistance

As you are July 17 then we have the opportunity to meet each other dat day including Alickic at the Embassy as 3 of us will be having the chat the same day.

Your Case

I want you to please ease your mind and be focus... We have had a similar case (Makeal) which with the help of the great member of the house and including Captain Obatide, God intervene to the matter and at the end We were both laughing.

Now all you need to do is PLS honor your interview by attending has you av a limited chance of rescheduling your appointment. Remember we only have 2 month left before the end of fiscal year.

As you have suggested, all you need to do is to meet the Doctor at Q-life and explain the situation of things to him, emphasize more on the Fiscal year (September 30th) so as for him to privately/Personally and Hasting your medical treatment. Its seems the abnormality is that, they are trying to know if you having Tuberculosis either its Active or Latent and here comes the reason why i will give you the VO Thread's story about anyone with TB

VisaOfficer:

You can still be granted an immigrant visa, although if you were found ineligible for material misrepresentation you will need a waiver.

It depends what the person tested positive for. Being HIV+ is not an ineligibility for entering the United States, but if the person is positive for TB, syphilis, or some other highly contagious infection, he or she will need to complete treatment before traveling.

On the the day of your interview, you will be asked for your Medical and what you will have to tell the CO is .... Your medical is not yet ready, then if you are qualify for VISA approval, CO will be given a white paper that will indicate that after completion of your medical, u will have to take it to the Muri Okunola with your International Passport, so as for them to print your visa on it...
NOTE: your medical NOT been ready can not limit your chances of getting your Visa approved

so in lure of this... I will ask you to consider my opinion.... other members can add to this

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hallelujah is our song of praise! Thank God for his faithfulness. Visa approved and glad to meet ItRoyal n Family and also Giftedhand. I'm sure they will also have a success story by d end of today. Chat Experience coming soon. Muah!

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Kunledox and @olabowalebiyi, A big congratulations to you guys. This is God's doing in this month of perfection and on this great day 7+7=14. Awaiting the good news from our brother ITYRoyal. Our GOD is a Good GOD. Me and my wife key into your success story.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
olabowalebiyi: Hallelujah is our song of praise! Thank God for his faithfulness. Visa approved and glad to meet ItRoyal n Family and also Giftedhand. I'm sure they will also have a success story by d end of today. Chat Experience coming soon. Muah!
wow,our God is good,congrats
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
congratulations to u Kunledox,i key into ur succex
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
olabowalebiyi: Hallelujah is our song of praise! Thank God for his faithfulness. V[b]isa approved and glad to meet ItRoyal n Family and also Giftedhand[/b]. I'm sure they will also have a success story by d end of today. Chat Experience coming soon. Muah!

congratulations my sister ......

what u just said about Giftedhands and most especially ITYroyal ease our tension in the Group... We hope and believe they will come out with success by God's Grace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
olabowalebiyi: Hallelujah is our song of praise! Thank God for his faithfulness. Visa approved and glad to meet ItRoyal n Family and also Giftedhand. I'm sure they will also have a success story by d end of today. Chat Experience coming soon. Muah!
congratulations!!!!!.i can feel d joy oozing out of ut hrt, dt reminds me of may12 wn i was so happy dt i dont knw to celebrate it grin. enjoy
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
If I knew it was gonna b ds easy,I wud av gotten my load ready for new York city....i return all d glory back to God cz he said fear not for I am with u n believe me he just did it...Praise d LORD!!!after all d necessary protocol observed..my number got beeped with ds fresh cool guy wc av being praying to God I don't wanna get interview by him nt knowin he ws d heaven sent...

Co..whats ur name?
Me..jesus.
Co...whats ur highest qualification?
Me..i just had my ND.
Co..ur course?
Me..agric engineering.
Co..wen did u finish secondary skull?
Me..faith.
Co..whos d address I gave...
Me..my uncle.
Co..what Av u bn doing since wen u get ssce
Me..blabla..
Co..what do u intend doing USA..
Me..further my study...

Naso I b citizen ooo...afta God na ds forum sure pass...kudos to 007,guru u in d house n my broda frm anoda moda,diskindGod..in conclusion Neva hesitate to tell God ow want ur interview to be...visa approved!!!!#simple#.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2014
Adeboy007:

Despite the fact that we have talked at lent on phone yet i will still contribute here as u have posted the issue for assistance

As you are July 17 then we have the opportunity to meet each other dat day including Alickic at the Embassy as 3 of us will be having the chat the same day.

Your Case

I want you to please ease your mind and be focus... We have had a similar case (Makeal) which with the help of the great member of the house and including Captain Obatide, God intervene to the matter and at the end We were both laughing.

Now all you need to do is PLS honor your interview by attending has you av a limited chance of rescheduling your appointment. Remember we only have 2 month left before the end of fiscal year.

As you have suggested, all you need to do is to meet the Doctor at Q-life and explain the situation of things to him, emphasize more on the Fiscal year (September 30th) so as for him to privately/Personally and Hasting your medical treatment. Its seems the abnormality is that, they are trying to know if you having Tuberculosis either its Active or Latent and here comes the reason why i will give you the VO Thread's story about anyone with TB

On the the day of your interview, you will be asked for your Medical and what you will have to tell the CO is .... Your medical is not yet ready, then if you are qualify for VISA approval, CO will be given a white paper that will indicate that after completion of your medical, u will have to take it to the Muri Okunola with your International Passport, so as for them to print your visa on it...
NOTE: your medical NOT been ready can not limit your chances of getting your Visa approved

so in lure of this... I will ask you to consider my opinion.... other members can add to this

@Adeboy, well said and i agree with you. The only addition i have is that the guy should seek a letter/note from the doctor @ Q-Life to indicate that his medical is ongoing there. He may as well go with the payment receipt issued to him @ q-life clinic. All these will give him a passage. But under no condition should he absent himself from the interview. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
LETS REJOICE IN THE LORD

CONGRATULATIONS TO .... ITyroyal, Godis4me, and Giftedhands Visas as been APPROVED

God we say thank you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
@007 thanks for the good news, enough testimonies in the house. JESUS is Lord. grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
kunledox: If I knew it was gonna b ds easy,I wud av gotten my load ready for new York city....i return all d glory back to God cz he said fear not for I am with u n believe me he just did it...Praise d LORD!!!after all d necessary protocol observed..my number got beeped with ds fresh cool guy wc av being praying to God I don't wanna get interview by him nt knowin he ws d heaven sent...

Co..whats ur name?
Me..jesus.
Me..i just had my ND.
Co..ur course?
Me..agric engineering.
Me..faith.
Me..my uncle.
Me..blabla..
Me..further my study...

Naso I b citizen ooo...afta God na ds forum sure pass...kudos to 007,guru u in d house n my broda frm anoda moda,diskindGod..in conclusion Neva hesitate to tell God ow want ur interview to be...visa approved!!!!#simple#.

congratulations once again brother... u have a very simple chart with the CO ... I key into your success story
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
ETimX: @007 thanks for the good news, enough testimonies in the house. JESUS is Lord.

Celebration continues .... grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
JehovahFavor: @Adeboy, well said and i agree with you. The only addition i have is that the guy should seek a letter/note from the doctor @ Q-Life to indicate that his medical is ongoing there. He may as well go with the payment receipt issued to him @ q-life clinic. All these will give him a passage. But under no condition should he absent himself from the interview. Good luck.

Exactly........ very genuine contributions .... Thank you Sir.... I saw your Last Post on VO's Thread... am happy for what i saw.... congrats in advance as u awaits the VO's response on continual of your children's VISA

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
i give God the Glory for today visa approval.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
kunledox: If I knew it was gonna b ds easy,I wud av gotten my load ready for new York city....i return all d glory back to God cz he said fear not for I am with u n believe me he just did it...Praise d LORD!!!after all d necessary protocol observed..my number got beeped with ds fresh cool guy wc av being praying to God I don't wanna get interview by him nt knowin he ws d heaven sent...

Co..whats ur name?
Me..jesus.
Me..i just had my ND.
Co..ur course?
Me..agric engineering.
Me..faith.
Me..my uncle.
Me..blabla..
Me..further my study...

congratulations and welcome to the land of many opportunities
you will be fruitful and prosper in the land of america ijmn I am happy for you oooooooooo
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Congrats. Its just God.

Co..whats ur name?
Me..jesus.
Me..i just had my ND.
Co..ur course?
Me..agric engineering.
Me..faith.
Me..my uncle.
Me..blabla..
Me..further my study...

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Adeboy007:

Your Case

JehovahFavor: @Adeboy, well said and i agree with you. The only addition i have is that the guy should seek a letter/note from the doctor @ Q-Life to indicate that his medical is ongoing there. He may as well go with the payment receipt issued to him @ q-life clinic. All these will give him a passage. But under no condition should he absent himself from the interview. Good luck.
good contributions I will also advise you should first go and hear them out and explain the reason why you can not stay more than 5days and if there is nothing they can do about it .
then you should ask for a latter that will indicate that ur medical report is still under processing
but I will advise that you should not go with payment receipt because that will indicate the day you went for the test and unnecessary question may come up from there . above all pray as if you will not pray again
God will favor you beyond ur own imagination ijmn
you will go that day and come back with great testimony ijmn
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
mbanj4real: i give God the Glory for today visa approval.
congratulations and welcome to the land full with many opportunities God will see you through the journey ijmn
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by apex555(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Adeboy007: LETS REJOICE IN THE LORD

CONGRATULATIONS TO .... ITyroyal, Godis4me, and Giftedhands Visas as been APPROVED

God we say thank you.
congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
What can I say unto the Lord,all I ve to say is thank you Lord.Indeed,today is a day of double perfection.100% in the house.where can I start

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olabowalebiyi: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok! I'm not a good narrator but I will try and make our DV2012-2014 experience has simple n interesting as I can. 1st our name is a coinage of mine n hubby,I'm Olabowale n my hubby is Oluwabiyi hence Olabowalebiyi wink.
2012 we both registered for d lottery but separately because we were single then. Got married in May 2013,trying to settle into the marriage n hoping to God for that blessings n favour that comes with marriage. Then friends started advising that we should try n apply for US Visa so we could have our Child(ren) there when d time comes. That was when we remembered our lottery o.
On dis faithful evening in later May or early June sha,hubby came back from work n said we should check our DV result,na so we check hubby own 1st n he was not selected n we checked mine,and that was when our American dream began o! Halleluyah!!!

Ok! All necessary Dox were sent to KCC as couple.
And 2nd NL came n preparation n prayers began.
And 7th July came and God perfected it.
Did all d security protocol and entered d hall with our B409 number. My maiden name was called and I went to d window n d woman took my passport and changed it to my hubbys name. Na so we submit Dox o n our passport foto almost throw us off balance as we no quick see am,we sha saw it later sha.

Waiting o! That was how my NL sister Giftedhand tapped me n introduced herself n pointed Itroyal n family to me. Ok sha I don see my family member I happy.

About 11:30ish na so our number beeped @ window 18 whr d honourable dreaded Korean guy was! Hmm! And dis guy has refused a lot of couple o n he was not smiling @ all but me,i was prepared for him sha and again d guy try o cos d oda lady wey dey window 16 was so slow,so it was as if it was d Korean guy that was doing all d work.

We took d oat n did our finger print n signed our forms. Na so Mr Oyinbo asked my hubby to go 1 corner o I come pick receiver!
CO: what's ur name
Me: I 1st lost...ok I tell am
CO: whr do u work
Me: I tell am
Co: ur current post @ ur work place
Me: I tell am
Na so CO dey ask me my educational history n work history.
CO: he was actually smiling all tru tho n a bit playful sha,he asked me to call my hubby n I should take my seat.
He asked my hubby all he asked me and was even providing answers for him and telling him he doesn't need to give d year has it were.
Then I was called and he said our Visa has bn approved! I said OK and said will like to ask him some questions,told him I would like to have my child in Nigeria before we travel and that what is d procedure to get d child's Visa,na so Oyinbo stood up to go ask o,and came back to tell Us how to go abt it and then gave us the white papers that I've always looked forward to. Na so we smile comot o,Cheering with all the friends we made there and gave a resounding Hi5 to my NL Family.
All glory to God almighty for making it possible and easy for Us. If not for God who has been on our side,this dream wouldn't have been made possible. And I'm grateful to all Naira Land peeps for dere support n contribution. God bless us all. Amen.
I hope u enjoyed our story! Ciao!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.