Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426876 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2014
Hi everyone?
can someone tell me how long it takes for the 2NL to be available after the visa bulletin is released?
thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2014
@valworld look out for your 2NL today the 15th because its normally released on every 15th after the bulletin. You can check for it online later today if you don't received their email by this afternoon. Good luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
QAAT: This is what the VO wrote this morning.
Pls let's try and avoid such things;

A quick heads up that Nigerian law enforcement
officers are taking a greater interest in our
Diversity Visa applicants. Specifically, several
imposters have been detained by Nigerian law
enforcement after their interviews at the
Consulate recently. If you know someone who
thinks they can sneak past us with someone
else's application package, tell them not to risk it!
We have very sophisticated facial recognition
software and a very productive relationship with
the Nigerian police.

Nice Info...... Thank you so much its indeed informative
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
valworld: Hi everyone?
can someone tell me how long it takes for the 2NL to be available after the visa bulletin is released?
thanks

the Visa Bulletin will officially released Latest on 12 of the month and your 2nd NL will be out by 15 of the same month

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
kunledox: Urgent plz,i need address to muri okunola..thanks

if you go in via Ajose Adeogun into muri okunola, at the roundabout turn left.....DHL is like 4 buildings away from the roundabout. i hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
AREOLA:

Was trying to check d status of our visa nd its asking me visa case number  used case number but its not accepting it.pls how do  supposed to write d case number?U̶̲̥̅̊
got ur visas ydai guess ur interview was 7th dn.congrats!America loading.................

Thanks @Areola. This is how you will write your case number when you want to check it eg 2014AF999999. Hope this helps
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
If d visa status is ready pls 4 those dt av gotten theirs what does dt mean?our status says ready when  checked ceac site this morng.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
thanks very much
ETimX: @valworld look out for your 2NL today the 15th because its normally released on every 15th after the bulletin. You can check for it online later today if you don't received their email by this afternoon. Good luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
AREOLA: If d visa status is ready pls 4 those dt av gotten theirs what does dt mean?our status says ready when  checked ceac site this morng.
hello...the ready status that's is still there after ur interview means that the processing of ur visa has hanged.....scared? Lol, no....its a result of glitch in their computer system and if you keep mute, it will remain like that....so just go to the VO thread and tell her ur status has refused to change, she will fix it and your visa should be ready for pick up on or b4 friday.....it happened to me too, had my interview july 2 and I just picked ma visa now! That said #missionyankee fully activated!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
It takes like 3days to change to "issued" from "ready". Your visa should be in Lagos on 17th/18th since you had your interview on 11th. Regards.

AREOLA: If d visa status is ready pls 4 those dt av gotten theirs what does dt mean?our status says ready when  checked ceac site this morng.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by awalariseup(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
house gud pm, pls I want to know if embassy collect naira for visa fee or dollar
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
awalariseup: house gud pm, pls I want to know if embassy collect naira for visa fee or dollar

You can pay either in naira or in dollars.embassy rate is #170 to a dollar.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
stdammis: hello...the ready status that's is still there after ur interview means that the processing of ur visa has hanged.....scared? Lol, no....its a result of glitch in their computer system and if you keep mute, it will remain like that....so just go to the VO thread and tell her ur status has refused to change, she will fix it and your visa should be ready for pick up on or b4 friday.....it happened to me too, had my interview july 2 and I just picked ma visa now! That said #missionyankee fully activated!
what is VO thread plssss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agbeke and hubby visa approved

6 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Energysaver visa approved

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
johnsonadex: Agbeke and hubby visa approved

Thank you Jesus! A very fat congratulations to Agbeke and hubby ooooo! Victory at last !
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Agbeke and energysaver congratulations.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
johnsonadex: Energysaver visa approved

Congrats@ energysaver
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by desmecano: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
my brothers and sisters, pls join me thank God for he has done it for me.
i was selected for for 2014 DV lottery. on the 23th of June was my interview date and the time is 7: am. on that day i left my house 4;am and got there by 4:30 am. everywhere was fill up by immigrant and Non-immigrant visa, immediately saw them my mind fly, i taught i was late for the interview, i approach one on suit like me and ask him and he said i came at the rigt tine. that was when my mind relax. about an hour and some minutes the staff there ask us to file in single line immigrant on the left and non-immigrant on the right and started passing us in one by one. when i entered into the main building my number showed at the window board. the you man there collect all my document and ask me to go and sit down that when my time reach they will call me. guys, i glue my bombom on the sit for immigrant but it wasn't me who is there cos the way they discharge people there fear me. without wasting time the interviewer called me to come on window 18, that time i felt like going to the toilet or go to urinate i don,t know which one to do. then i gt to the window before then i gather enough got and stand at window.
c.o: good-morning sir
me : thank you
c.o: what is Ur name
me : blablablabla
c.o: which school did u attend?
me : Blablabla
c.o: what course
me : civil engineering.
c.o: what do you major at
me : high way, cos that was the field i tackle when i was doing my industril training and i know it very well.
c.o : as a highway engineer, how will you use this ur field to contribute to the development of the country u are going to.
me : without wasting time i told her that i will use it to create a good road network in the country, to make it motorable to everybody and rehabilitate the damaged once if necessary,
c.o : thank you, Mr bros your visa have been approved.
she gave me a paper where i will go and collect my visa in five working dayz from that day. when i step out of the window i approach one anty that use to direct person on how to go by their interview there and she said i has been ...................congratulations................
guys, i can't believe it. that was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
glory be to God in the highest,Congratulations Mr&Mrs
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
congratulations to u energysaver,i key into ur succex.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
desmecano: my brothers and sisters, pls join me thank God for he has done it for me.
i was selected for for 2014 DV lottery. on the 23th of June was my interview date and the time is 7: am. on that day i left my house 4;am and got there by 4:30 am. everywhere was fill up by immigrant and Non-immigrant visa, immediately saw them my mind fly, i taught i was late for the interview, i approach one on suit like me and ask him and he said i came at the rigt tine. that was when my mind relax. about an hour and some minutes the staff there ask us to file in single line immigrant on the left and non-immigrant on the right and started passing us in one by one. when i entered into the main building my number showed at the window board. the you man there collect all my document and ask me to go and sit down that when my time reach they will call me. guys, i glue my bombom on the sit for immigrant but it wasn't me who is there cos the way they discharge people there fear me. without wasting time the interviewer called me to come on window 18, that time i felt like going to the toilet or go to urinate i don,t know which one to do. then i gt to the window before then i gather enough got and stand at window.
me : high way, cos that was the field i tackle when i was doing my industril training and i know it very well.
c.o : as a highway engineer, how will you use this ur field to contribute to the development of the country u are going to.
me : without wasting time i told her that i will use it to create a good road network in the country, to make it motorable to everybody and rehabilitate the damaged once if necessary,
she gave me a paper where i will go and collect my visa in five working dayz from that day. when i step out of the window i approach one anty that use to direct person on how to go by their interview there and she said i has been ...................congratulations................
guys, i can't believe it. that was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
congratulations my broda,it cn only be God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Adeboy007:

Nice Info...... Thank you so much its indeed informative

Ur welcome sir. Congrats to all that had their interview 2day. Like my pastor use to say IT IS WORKING........ With God it will worked for all of us
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
For all this visa' approval and pick up.we say thank you Lord.This month is indeed a month of favor.May the rain of favour never cease on this forum in Jesus.Cute2014 and family(husband inclusive) go pick ur visa tomorrow in Jesus name.What God has join together.........
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by valworld: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Congratulations... These good testimonies keeps encouraging myself and my wife. Can't wait to share our Testimony too when the time comes.
Congratulations to those that got the visas approved. We are all going to get there.
NB: please don't leave us here alone if u already have ur visa approved, we need your experience to carry on. God Bless America God Bless Nigeria
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2014

My lady Agbeke I was extremely happy wit u congratulations to you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2014

The God is faithful to us congratulations to u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
desmecano: my brothers and sisters, pls join me thank God for he has done it for me.
.This month is a blessed month ... congratulations brother
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by energysaver(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
The greatest of the greatest Greenhouse!!! I doff my Cap! I appreciate you all, thanks thanks thanks............... This platform is just awesome, it has been an immense benefit to me and my hubby. It will be unkind of me if I dont give back to where I have taken from. I dont know where to start thanking God! Infact God bless you all. I am just spechless, tears of joy all over me and my hubby after more than two & half hours interview with the CO. I guess ours was the longest of all interview. I am weak now, but I promise to compile our interview experience sonnest, infact a Testament!!, remain blessed @ all

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JehovahFavor(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Congratulations to those newly initiated into the VISA-APPROVED club 2014....Agbeke&hubby, Energ ysaver e.t.c. Oye a mori o. God will continue His good works on those waiting for initiation IJMN. 007 & co, i dey wait for una good news o! @ Agbeke pls where is the venue for celebration bash? I dey wait for my I.V oooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.